TimeSolv

Practice your passion. Ours is billing and timekeeping.

4.6 /5 (91 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
3.8
4.6
4.7
Kathy L.

Love having the ability to get to our billing from anywhere.

Reviewed on 2015-11-20

Overall great for legal billing. I would recommend this to another law office since it has greatly reduced lost billing time.

PROS: Customer service/technical support has always been prompt and ensures that my questions and/or issues are addressed.

CONS:

1. not able to print statements previously sent

2. statements - when no new activity (disbursement or time) would like the statement to show
payments made

3. would like to be able to customize fields when creating a new client

4. would like a way to reverse a payment that bounced without voiding the payment

5. would like to be able to create custom reports - (i.e., a report that include for one client - invoices sent, statements sent, payments made, etc.).

For reports, it would be helpful to be able to have drop down tabs to select what items to include in a report. As of right now there are several reports, but I have not been able to locate one that would include with dates: all invoices, payments and statements sent.

Val K.

clutter-free, easy to use, efficient software for legal billing

Reviewed on 2015-11-20

I was pleasantly surprised by the visual aesthetics and the ease of use of TimeSolv Legal Billing. Unlike most other web-based legal billing systems I evaluated, TimeSolv's frees the workspace from clutter and organizes functionality in a logical, consistent way. It takes little time to learn TimeSolv.

In my opinion, the only two important functions that are still missing in TimeSolv Legal Billing are (1) uploading and organizing files, and (2) integration with Google Calendar.

Overall, TimeSolv is clearly a winner to me. I look forward to being able to upload and organize files and see the integration with Google Calendar.

Steve M.

Great Suite of Time & Expense Record-Keeping, Invoicing & Payments

Reviewed on 2015-11-20

TimeSolv allows me to easily track and record my time and expenses for all of my clients on an ongoing basis, whether I'm in the office or traveling. Preparing and sending out invoices is a snap each month, and recording payments takes only a moment. All of the invoicing and payment information syncs easily to QuickBooks. The Customer Support was available to answer any of my questions as I set up the software and began to utilize it. I couldn't be happier with the simplicity that TimeSolv provides to all of these tasks!

Kari G.

We changed from Tussman to TimeSolv and I prefer the new application. It was easy to learn and is u

Reviewed on 2015-11-20

Time entries are very very easy and I appreciate the summary that is available on the same screen so I may double check to make sure I have all of my time entered and correctly written and with the correct billing rate. It is awesome that I can enter in my billing rate which changes when I work or fill in for different attorneys.
The only application that I haven't figured out is quickly reviewing the entire billing history for clients, if needed on a daily basis.

Zack S.

BY FAR THE BEST LEGAL BILING SOFTWARE ON THE MARKET

Reviewed on 2015-11-24

TimeSolv's user friendly time and billing software allows our firm to streamline the tedious process of time tracking, billing and invoicing. The efficiency of TimeSolv has allowed our attorneys to spend less time entering their hours and more time working on their cases. The only thing better than the interface is the fast and friendly customer service. TimeSolv rocks!

Patricia T.

Easy-to-use billing software perfect for both small and large firms alike

Reviewed on 2015-11-20

I own a small legal consulting company and I was one of the early users of TimeSolv. From the beginning, I have had the most amazing customer experience with them. Very helpful and always responsive. They have also listened to my feedback and incorporated improvements to the software as the company grew. The product has been perfect to meet my needs!

Hind K.

We would recommended TimeSolv to others because of our satisfaction.

Reviewed on 2016-01-05

We want you to know that we are pleased with the quality of service TimeSolv provides. We appreciate the responsiveness of customer service when we have questions and the way you conduct business. We would recommended TimeSolv to others because of our satisfaction. We look forward to doing business with you for years to come!

Melissa K.

Pretty Good

Reviewed on 2015-11-23

I am currently at the end of my free trial month but I intend to convert to a paid subscription. I have found it to be much easier than my prior software, plus I like that it is web based. I have found that the support, especially from Nicole, has been great. She really helped me with questions before I signed on for the free trial and has continued to help me. We are scheduled to do the integration with QB soon. I found that they were timely in their responses, even during the late evening hours, when I'm working as well. I like the ease of being able to email my bills with basically minimal work on my end.

Tomasz C.

Generally excellent experience

Reviewed on 2015-11-20

The user interface is very intuitive and easy to use. I've never experienced any glitches or errors. Overall I've had a positive experience working with TimeSolv and I've been able to keep track of all of my work.

Jonathan H.

TimeSolv is Great!

Reviewed on 2015-11-20

I have found that TimeSolv is easy to use and maintain my billable hours. With it being web based I can enter time from home or the office. I have yet to miss a billing deadline and for that I'm grateful.

Mitchell W.

Easy, Effective, Flexible, Professional

Reviewed on 2015-11-20

We have used TimeSolv for our billing for over 10 years. It is easy to use, there are many analytics that are very helpful, and the invoices are highly flexible and look extremely professional.

Jacob W.

Great program and time saver

Reviewed on 2015-11-20

This program allows me to keep track of my billing in an efficient and organized manner. It is a great time saver and a great way of keeping track of your billables.

Leigh anne T.

Timesolv makes it very easy!

Reviewed on 2015-11-20

Timesolv is a time saver! Their product is fast, simple and easy to use. It make keeping accurate track of your time as simple as ever! I love it!

Donna J.

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 2016-05-01

Customer service took time over the weekend to walk me through uploading my invoices onto CounselLink, which was extremely helpful.

Julia C.

Timesolv is a functional product for timekeeping and billing

Reviewed on 2015-12-07

Timesolv is a functional product for timekeeping and billing. I have not found better, but it has some deficiencies - including an awkward fit for contingency billing/accounting, and many steps for applying payments - resulting in multiple times we have not properly applied payments to cases. It seems made for business litigators,

Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Wonderful software that's lead to a huge increase in our productivity

Reviewed on 2018-04-08

Pros

Firstly, TimeSolv has an amazing 30-day free trial, more than enough time to decide whether it suites your operations. Secondly, using it is very simple and fast, it's always a pleasant experience.

Cons

Not many that we can think of. On some occasions there are delays in pulling updates online, but it's an extremely mild inconvenience that we rarely experience.

Carlos B.
Industry: Law Practice

GREAT TOOL FOR SMALL OR LARGE LAW FIRMS

Reviewed on 2017-01-27

TIMESOLV MEETS WITH EVERYTHING A LAW FIRM NEEDS FOR TIME BILLING WITHOUT HAVING TO INCUR UPON RELEVANT EXPENSES

Pros

EASY TO USE

Cons

DOES NOT INCLUDE THE POSSIBILITY OF ADDING VAT

Response from TimeSolv Billing

Dear Carlos,

Thank you for your kind words.

TimeSolv does provide the option to include VAT. We will contact you directly to help you with the settings to enable it.

Poonam J.

One of the best billing software out there!

Reviewed on 2015-11-06

Pros: Timesolv is very easy to understand and use, generally new users do not need a walkthrough to start using the system as it is so intuitive. It is the best billing software out there, it can accommodate variety of variations in billing. There is a wide variety of reports available and if you are an intermediate user of excel, you can get any report you need in matter of few clicks. I have used this software as an administrator of the system for over 15 years in two different companies. Every time I shopped for a replacement, I always ended up making the decision to continue with it! Excellent customer service - overall great bargain for your buck!

Cons: Some more consistency in formats of the displayed data will be helpful.

Rob R.

User Friendly Time and Billing System

Reviewed on 2015-11-24

I operate a small firm, primarily specializing in defense of workers' compensation and liability claims. Our clients run the gamut, from those who merely need a faxed invoice to those who require electronic billing submission. TimeSolv has worked great for all of these applications. As an attorney who is somewhat technology challenged, I needed a system that was user friendly and I have found TimeSolv to be very user friendly. In addition, their support is top notch. We are very satisfied customers.

Delara D.

I have been using this software for over 3 years. It has been extremely easy and user-friendly

Reviewed on 2015-12-09

I love TimeSolv. It is very simple to use, user-friendly, and highly efficient. I especially love all the shortcuts it has in place to save me time when inputting lots of billable time. The invoices are easy to generate and/or edit. Best of all, anytime I am stuck or not sure how to do something, their customer support is just a call away. Never have to wait and I get all my answers immediately from a live representative. I have already recommended it to many colleagues and will continue to do so.

Scott L.

We've been customers for 12+ years!

Reviewed on 2015-12-07

When I started my law firm in 2003, I needed a state-of-the-art cloud-based billing software to support our practice. As we've grown over the years, we needed a platform to support our growth and TimeSolv has been there every step of the way.

With over 1000 clients and dozens of timekeepers, we remain huge fans of TimeSolv and regularly recommend it. They have "kept up" with the changing needs of our practice and our profession. And are continuing to improve their product.

David A.

Excellent in all ways. I highly recommend it to others.

Reviewed on 2015-11-21

Very easy to use. The resulting client invoices are accurate, complete and easy to understand. Most importantly, my time required to prepare my monthly fee invoices has been reduced and the process streamlined, and my monthly billing is not as onerous as it used to be thanks to TimeSolv, which is constantly trying to improve the software even further. Customer support has been outstanding, with live people to talk with usually immediately. Very much appreciated.

Elizabeth O.

Great billing software!!

Reviewed on 2015-11-20

Have been using this billing system since 2012. Have had a few issues mostly with the Ledes format needed for some of my clients but customer service was helpful. The only con I can think of is that I cannot create a draft bill for a specific matter without generating draft bills for all the matters of that specific client. This can be frustrating. Overall is a good billing software.

Evelyn T.

User friendly so far

Reviewed on 2015-11-20

I've only used TimeSolv a few times. However, I do like the Expense feature. I came from a law firm setting to a PR agency setting and we utilize expense expenditures. Even though the law firm I came from had a time billing system, it didn't have an expense feature.

Krystal D.

Great for billing!!

Reviewed on 2015-12-07

TimeSolv was great and the customer service was even better. Our firm recently switched to a case management software that included billing, so we had to stop using TimeSolv, but man, do I miss it! Nothing I've seen or used compares.