FieldEdge

Devon
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020-08-04

Pros

This product did not answer all of our answers, but FieldEdge was always willing to help! They made sure our needs and concerns were their needs and concerns. Their customer service is excellent!

Cons

They are continually adding features so many features we needed at the beginning they did not have. They now do!

S2K Vision

Reasons for Choosing FieldEdge

The system was clunky. They also continued to want more and more money in order to get the system to work for us. It definitely did not meet our needs.

Reasons for Switching to FieldEdge

User interface ease of use customer service willingness to find ways to make it work for our company
Irene

Highly customizable - Field Edge, hands down, is the best out there

Reviewed on 2022-04-13

Excellent. I could not ask for better customer service. Specifically, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
our Customer Success Manager, has been great to work with. He responds quickly, is very hands on, and is overly dedicated to our team.

Pros

Cons

It would be useful if the reports could be generated in all formats

Housecall Pro and ServiceTitan

Outdated features

Smart Service

Reasons for Switching to FieldEdge

The customization capabilities , the program being web-based, simple to use, and works full circle for every user, regardless of role, and for each division. It's an all-in-one solution program
Robin
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Fieldedge is a bad bet

Reviewed on 2022-09-08

The tech they hire are nothing but phone answering receptionist. None of them are trained on the product. they don't even know where to direct you to installed their apps. they hire these kids out of school with no IT training and expect them to support their customers. I have a BS degree in IT and been in the field for 30 years. these kids has no knowledge in the IT world. the can BS the non IT people but when they hit someone knowledgeable in the field they state they have to have someone to call back. 3 to 5 business day later still no call. I have now been waiting for about 3 weeks to get me connector work with QB. that mean no billing info or Payroll info going to QB. I have my personally doing excel sheets for payroll. But they still expect to get their payment. I just received a call from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] that told me I need to be nicer to the tech that is wasting my time because he is lacking training on the product. I told him he needs to get better training because your customer are paying their personally to talk with him and spend dollars doing manual excel sheets for payroll

Pros

not much. None of there modules live up to exceptions. falls short on all of the product.

Cons

The software has a connector app that must be running on another box and it goes off line every time the software has an upgrade. then I have to spend the next two days trying to get the fieldedge tech on the phone. The product must be installed by the fieldedge tech because they must enter a code and password.

Response from Xplor Technologies

Hi Robin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please contact us at [email protected] so we can gather more information and help you in any way we can.

We look forward to connecting with you soon.

Haley

• Customer Support Software

Great software for a smaller company & cost effective

Reviewed on 2020-03-11

Overall, it is a good system for the price. It gets the job done, syncs with quickbooks online, and is rather user friendly.

Pros

I like the amount of options the overall program offers; such as tracking call sources, maintenance agreement tracking, installation/equipment tracking, general layout of the software itself.

Cons

Some cons for me would be the lack of in depth or interactive reporting; I would like to see them roll out the option to pull custom report vs the built in ones. We have encountered multiple issues with "downtime" when the FieldEdge system gets interrupted & the office and technicians cannot login, this causes many issues and is very inconvenient. They do actively try to get it resolved, but when you're in our industry any downtime can cause major disruptions. I would like to see more options for the communication templates as well - such as being able to send appointment booking confirmation & reminders (as well as more interactive edits with the emails i.e. being able to decide when to send the appointment reminder rather than it just being a day before reminder.)

Housecall Pro

Reasons for Choosing FieldEdge

Honestly, cost. FieldEdge at the time seemed most comparable to ServiceTitan and was far more reasonable with cost for us since we are smaller.

ServiceTitan

Reasons for Switching to FieldEdge

At the time, it felt like a better fit for our company and had more of what we were looking for than Housecall Pro.

Response from FieldEdge

Hi Haley - A member of the Customer Success team will be in touch regarding your requests. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on FieldEdge!

Dan

• Customer Support Software

Helps manage, organize, and grow your service business.

Reviewed on 2021-04-14

I am extremely thankful for the support team at FieldEdge. They are knowledgeable, helpful, and know their application well. Although implementation took some time and we still are improving our data set, we are glad that we selected to use FieldEdge as our SMS (Service Management Software). It truly brought our company from where we were to the next level. We are now a more consistent, more efficient, and more profitable company. If you do select FieldEdge to help your company, my one piece of sage advice is to spend time building out your pricebook for your Field Service Technicians. Adding photos, detailed descriptions, and the like will help them select the right part for the job and help you make sure you are billing the customer for the right part,.....etc.... etc....

Pros

FieldEdge has been instrumental in helping our business automate so many of the daily tasks of operating our service business. From tracking how marketing works, setting up new service calls through our dispatcher, informing our techs where and when they need to be at jobs, invoicing, quoting, historical work completed, and even uploading photos. By in large, FieldEdge has the service process covered and help companies that use it, become better at communicating with customers, employees, and management. I have been impressed with most every feature that they offer. The one feature which I think has helped us grow the most is the use of packages. A package is a grouping of items that are typically sold together. These packages have the individual items used to create the package as invisible to the consumer and a blank freeform data field to explain what the package is. The use of packages has grown our average sales ticket and improved the efficiency of our technicians. Customer love that they get detailed written invoices and quotes promptly emailed to them. Dispatchers love see where the techs are in the day so they can squeeze in an extra service call or two. From an owner and management side of things, I sincerely appreciate how this tool helps customer, dispatcher(s), field service technicians, and our management to all work together.

Cons

Can't really think of any major cons. There are some "Wish-List" items which I have for fine tuning the software, but they are minor disadvantages. One such example is the history of customer interactions. It is visible on the mobile application, but it isn't easily viewed. For example, it may say that we had an invoices in May 2016, September 2017, February 2019, and July 2020. To find if a customer purchased a widget from us, we have to review each invoice to "hunt" for the widget and when or if it was sold by us.

ServiceTitan and ServiceM8

Reasons for Choosing FieldEdge

To better manage more technicians and to improve our customer communications. FieldEdge certainly did this.

Reasons for Switching to FieldEdge

Our buying process was longer than it should of been. I demo'ed some 5 or 6 different software apps looking for the right fit. Some did better than other in some areas than others. However, despite FieldEdge being a more expensive tool than some, we decided to use FieldEdge because it was a better tool than anything else we saw. As a plumbing contractor, we rely on tools to do almost any job. And my experience with cheap tools is that they may kinda work, but they new perform like you want them to and they often fail you when it is critical. So by in large, we invest in better tools for our plumbers to use. So when it came down to which tool to use to manage of Field Service, it just made sense to buy the best tool available. And from my research, FieldEdge was that best tool available.

Response from FieldEdge

Hi Dan - WOW! Thank you so much for this thorough and glowing review! We love hearing how FieldEdge helps businesses like yours grow. We work hard to meet expectations, and we're so glad to learn that we hit the mark for you. Our teams will be so happy to hear the feedback you've shared. Thanks again!

• Customer Support Software

FieldEdge great for small to medium sized companies

Reviewed on 2019-11-22

Fieldedge helped streamline our company and operations substantially from our paper invoice and reporting previously. The basic functions were easy enough to train someone on in a day. Some of the more integral functions were a bit confusing and required technical help. The technical help for fieldedge is outstanding.

Pros

Ease of learning curve on basic functions was very manageable
scheduling is straightforward and can be accomplished with a few simple clicks
researching a customers history is an integrated tool and very easy to navigate

Cons

Overall the software seems a bit dated
some features and functions many new estimating/scheduling software packages are implementing are not included such as text notifications for customers.

Response from FieldEdge

Thank you for providing your feedback, we always appreciate our customers letting us know how we can further help them! If you contact your Customer Success Manager they will be more than happy help you troubleshoot this issue.

David
  • Industry: Utilities

Wonderful Software!

Reviewed on 2020-01-16

We have become more more efficient using this software. The people at FieldEdge are incredible and very, very helpful.

Pros

Ease of use, tracking ability, reporting, integration with Quickbooks

Cons

Connector between FieldEdge and Quickbooks

Intuit Field Service Management

Reasons for Choosing FieldEdge

FieldEdge purchased ESC and it made sense to switch to the next software

Reasons for Switching to FieldEdge

Cheaper, familiar with the FE people, provided our company with everything we needed

Response from FieldEdge

David - We love hearing that FieldEdge helps you become more efficient! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback on our product and teams.

Lee Ann
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Great HVAC Software

Reviewed on 2021-10-29

Billing time has been cut in half / Technicians paperwork has been cut by 80% no need to type a book out just to send an invoice / Being able to do a quote and then it turn into a job once accepted cuts out double work

Pros

Mobile App we needed our guys out in the field to be able to access information on their phones

Cons

Not being able to put pictures on the proposal when the demos show proposals with pictures

ServiceTitan

Reasons for Choosing FieldEdge

Servicom was a great software and we used it for over 25 years but it did not have a mobile app

Product capabilities, Cost & Customer Support Promised
Sadie

Field Edge Review

Reviewed on 2021-11-12

I like the dashboard tab for easy overall numbers of sales, quotes and marketing

Pros

Its easy to use and keeps everything in order. Links to QuickBooks which is helpful. I like the training modules for new employees coming in. Service is great

Cons

Missing features to help with receivables like statements.

Peter
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Good experience

Reviewed on 2021-11-19

It is my main location during the business day. The AP side is still mostly in Quickbooks. The customer side is mostly in Fieldedge.

Pros

It is built around the service agreement part of my business. The reminder feature is 1st rate.

Cons

I chose to start during a busy period . This is not advisable as there is much to learn.

Kelley

• Customer Support Software

FieldEdge is a great tool!

Reviewed on 2020-01-15

We have decreased the time we are waiting to be paid and reduced our overall outstanding invoices. We have increased productivity, reduced costs, and are now tracking jobs.

Pros

As a user who started at my company after FieldEdge was already in place, I can honestly say that FieldEdge was very easy to learn. It is user friendly and the basics can be picked up very quickly. For the more seasoned user, it has more intricate features & applications that you can utilize for your specific needs. Our technicians invoice & collect in the field and with the Quickbooks integration, it helps keep our outstanding invoices to a minimum. FieldEdge provides a live chat feature, which is a great tool. The Reps are very friendly and knowledgeable and super quick to respond! Each user can customize their settings to maximize the ease of use. For instance, I like to have my service tech dispatch board as my default since I am managing that board more closely than my estimator, apprentice or office boards. You can easily toggle between them but it is great to have just the ones I need on top. You can assign priority flags to calls to give quick at-a-glance visual markers. This is great when we have calls that can be interchanged between techs with the same skill sets, which can also be assigned in FieldEdge. The Do Not Service feature is another great tool that has allowed us to prevent accidental scheduling on accounts that we do not wish to service. All in all, it is a great tool that can be as simple or complex as you want it to be.

Cons

We have had a few instances over the past year with the software being down, but frankly, at least 2 of those times it was a Microsoft issue, not specially FieldEdge. There are times that FieldEdge runs slowly, but for the most part, it is a stable platform. We have had a couple issues with licensing error messages when trying to add additional uses on our account, but they were quickly resolved and corrected with a call in to the team.

Response from FieldEdge

Thanks for the wonderful review, Kelley! We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying many aspects of the software, along with the range of support resources that are available to you. We are lucky to have customers like you!

Tyler

Constantly Improving & Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 2019-03-16

Pros

Customer support is very quick & thorough. There is a chat feature integrated with the software for customer support issues. It automatically creates recurring service work orders, which is nice. You can flag customer accounts as do not service, which disables your other users from scheduling work orders for those customers - this is a new feature that is going to save us thousands in unpaid bills by customers who do not pay their bills. We tried putting them on our own lists, but they sometimes still slip through the cracks. It has phone integration, which not only records calls but also has the ability to track lead sources. I can print pick lists every morning, so I can ensure my techs are fully stocked at the beginning of every day.

Cons

It can be kind of slow at times, although it seems to work well for the most part. In the year I've used it, we've been locked of the system for 24 hours 2-3 times. This was incredibly frustrating, and it would have been detrimental had we print paper copies of every work order. A paperless way to proactively anticipate this problem is to just download a list of pending work orders at the end of each day & to keep a list of your customers in excel or google sheets, so you can access phone numbers and addresses.

It is also more geared towards flat rate pricing, which I admit is more attractive for residential customers. With commercial customers (the bulk of mine being restaurants), I could lose some of my best customers if I switched to flat rate pricing. We track our labor from the time of dispatch until the the work order is completed. If our techs look on FE to see how much time they've spent on a job, they only see the time working - not the time traveling. I've had several jobs go underpriced because a tech forgets goes by the time they see on the software.

Response from FieldEdge

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us, Tyler! We are happy to know you are utilizing the newer 'Do Not Service' feature and have found it to be a time saver, along with the other functionality you enjoy. We also understand the frustration you experienced on those occasions, and are continuously working to make improvements to our software as you alluded to. We are proud of the enhancements we have made to the stability and reliability of our platform in recent months. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to continuing to work together.

John
  • Industry: Facilities Services

• Customer Support Software

17 Happy Years of growth and prosperity with dESCO !!!

Reviewed on 2017-04-10

Our business has grown from 2 trucks to 10 since we first installed dESCO. We now have 10 times the business and the software has grown right along with us. It does so much more now than then and has continued to improve. With out it I could not manage my business. dESCO keeps track of jobs, quotes, invoicing even out inventory. If you are a small business running lean, making every minute count this is the software you need. I do not think I would be where I am today with out it. By nature I am unorganized, having everything in one place in one program is the way to go if that describes you. John

Pros

The amount of information you have at your fingertips. Jobs, scheduling, quotes, orders, and Customer information. Customer information is key to service knowing what they have done in the past including payment history, and buying habits. Keeping records under the documents tab means not more filing cabinets. Sales reports and receivables reports makes keeping an eye on cash flow easy.

Cons

There is a steep learning curve. Because it does so much there is a lot to learn. This is a big program, that covers a lot of areas.

Response from dESCO

John, it has always been a privilege for us to see your many successes through the years. Thanks so much for taking the time to say why ESC has been such a great fit for you, and for your many years of loyalty. As we look to the bright future, you can continue to count on us to be of service to you.

Stephanie

• Customer Support Software

Field Edge is the Answer!!!

Reviewed on 2017-02-08

Without a doubt, Field Edge has been the solution our company has been seeking for many years. A cloud-based software that integrates with quickbooks is what we were looking for. This isn't 90's anymore and our company likes to be ahead of the curve so the "DOS" based dispatching software wasn't even an option. We were looking for a dispatching program that would allow for the technicians to invoice in the field in real time and streamlines the billing process. Field Edge has given that to our company and so much more. We no longer have to decipher handwriting, or manually enter in work orders. The office finalizes the invoices or follows up with getting it completed if a return visit is necessary. Quotes are given to our customers while onsite which lowers the chance of the customer getting another quote and lowers the chance of them changing their mind. We also can keep track of customers with agreements, and dispatch routine routes and bill all in a timely manner. There are also GPS and CC Processing integrations which are helpful.

Pros

Quickbooks Integration, Cloud Based, All Inclusive CSR Software, TIME SAVER (at least 1 Hour a Day), Real Time invoicing in the field, Agreement fields, Phone Line integration for marketing tracking, Works on Andriod and I Phone.

Cons

The onboarding process is lengthy if your company is organized the process will be smoother than that of a disorganized company. But let's face it if you're looking for a CSR program you know you have to be organized or get organized to be a successful business. The database has to be set up in an organized fashion and even though onboarding is a process it's for a good reason and in the end, you will be thankful all the work you put into it. The system you build will only function as well as you build it. The onboarding team will build it for you, you just have to get them the information they need!

Bruce Jr

• Customer Support Software

Great All Round Dispatching Program.

Reviewed on 2010-08-12

Overall this is a great program that really helps manage time and perform a good assessment on how to serve the client. It holds a lot of info and is a great time saver. There is some time to learn up on the system, but as you use it you see the reasoning and it all fits together. The other good thing I like about this program is the great support and friendly staff. They always answer even the smallest question I have and take the time to help me understand the answer and walk me through it. I am not too savy a computer guy so support to talk to a real person is a must for me. Also these guys listen to our real life experiences out here. They take into account our suggestions with each new update or version. This is important because our environment changes all the time and there is always a newer way to do somehting. This is a good all round product and I highly recommend it.

Pros

Cons... ( Did not have enough room in the Con Section) (See Iver all Recommendation for Pros)

As a dispatching program it would be nice to have a fleet management system. A log to keep track of VIN #, When Tabs are due, Maintenance is due, Truck #, Driver during periods of time, Repair and service Types and dates, ect...

Since there are so many tax variations within the service are we dispatch to it would be helpful that the tax % would print on the dispatch and visble on the dispatch screen. We spend the time inputing the tax codes in the system and then applying it to each dispatch, this would be a good field to add.

Cons

Cons Continued...

Reports are good, but I have noticed that we enter a lot of information on jobs that we cannot sort reports on. For example:
When we breakdown an invoice into ESC we enter the resale of: Labor, Subcontractors, Material, Equipment Fee, Permits, Trip Charge, Rentals, and probly a few other catagories depending on the job....
But the report I would love to run, but can't is...
Each technician's production by department in:
*Labor
*Rentals
*Material
*Sub Contractors
*Equipment Fee
*Trip Charges
* And so on

Also, the paging system is nice... unless you have to page a group of people. It would be great to be able to send a page to just my plumbers with one button or just my HVAC techs or just ....

Lisa
  • Industry: Wholesale

Integrates with Quickbooks

Reviewed on 2019-11-21

Overall, we have loved the software. There is another one that we like better but being a small company we could not afford it.

Pros

We like having everything electronic for service calls instead of paper. We like having the customers equipment listed in one place and service history available to the service tech in the field. Service tech can add equipment and pictures as needed. Dispatch log lets you know what service work is needed each week.

Cons

Does not have 2 way communication with Quickbooks. Can only add parts in fieldedge but have to create purchase order in Quickbooks. We used advanced inventory with Quickbooks with site and bin location for each part. Service Tech can only see that we have part - he doesn't know if its in the warehouse, on his truck or another location. Seems old school in setup - with today's technology looks like it would be more flexible.

Response from FieldEdge

Hi Lisa! Thank you for providing your feedback! Your Customer Success Manager will be in contact with you soon to help you with this QuickBooks issue.

Amanda Lynn

• Customer Support Software

A great tool for dispatching, invoicing and sharing!

Reviewed on 2016-01-12

Pros

I love the ease of use for techs in the field as well as in the office. It gives us the ability to share where we are across departments and to see how backed up we are. The vendor Desco has been fabulous! I am in service and I deal with people all day and these guys really know their business! Patient, knowledgeable, and if they don't know the answer they get it for me in a timely manner.

Cons

I think there is room for improvement on the reporting. I would like to be able to print out a simple report that shows how many tickets a tech completes in a day / week / month. Very basic. I also think that even tho we use quickbooks for our accounting, I thinks that there could be some improvement on the reports. Also, I don't like how things can be taken out of quickbooks so easily by people by mistake. The last thing that bothers me is how once a ticket is moved to a tech on the calendar, how the ticket gets all junked up if someone accidentally touches it in the office, it should refresh for the tech so their list doesn't get all locked up every time that happens. Oh and one more thing, when you attach files to customers people can accidentally corrupt the file by opening it and not closing it properly causing the file to be lost. I would like for a way to keep this from happening.

Leslie

• Customer Support Software

Great platform for automating the administrative end and field tech end of a growing business.

Reviewed on 2020-01-15

Pros

The program is very user friendly as is the onboarding process. Easy navigation within both the mobile version for our field technicians and also within the office user license on the admin side. Love the Help Center/chat now feature for immediate help when we draw a blank, need some feedback, or when we need to simplify the way we are completing certain tasks....there is usually always a better suggestion through the Help Center. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been fantastic with his responses also. He has been very helpful assisting us with custom reports and always very quick to respond to any email I send. He's definitely an asset!

Cons

I do feel that reporting could be a bit more interactive; I feel like there should be a way for each company to customize the data they need to see daily for reporting purposes, such as an all inclusive KPI section on the dashboard.

Response from FieldEdge

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and suggestions with us, Leslie!

Mark

Field Edge Review

Reviewed on 2020-07-23

Overall Field Edge has worked great for us over the last 2 years. I've recommended it to several colleagues in the service business. While no software is a perfect fit for all companies, FE is always listening to the users and making improvements.

Pros

FE was the easiest software implementation we've done in 35 years. (We were coming over from Wintac) Customer support is top notch and my reps are super responsive. Constant updates and improvements. There is an "idea board" where members can post features/tweaks they would like and all members can vote on the idea. Mobile app is intuitive and user friendly.

Cons

Reporting is a weak area. Would also like to see some options to custom how the data, and how much data, is shown for customers and inventory.

Beth

• Customer Support Software

Best decision we made 2 years ago!

Reviewed on 2019-01-25

We were using a very old software program with a lot of manual entry. We have been able to manage our technicians much more efficiently. Invoicing is streamlined. A lot of statistics we used to guess about are now tracked with FieldEdge-which is so important for growth! We are able to see what advertising truly works and what is ultimately a waste of money and effort! I looked into a lot of programs and have to say there isn't anything I regret about our decision! And the icing on the cake is the customer service. Hands down best of any of the many companies I deal with on a daily basis. Responsive and thorough. They have also integrated with other platforms which is great for having everything in one place. Can't wait to see what they have in store next!

Pros

Ease of use. Reliability. Ability to customize like no other software out there. Consistently listening to their customers recommendations and updating. Best value for price!

Cons

If you can call it a con? We are busier than ever as it has streamlined so many ways we operated that we are able to mange our technicians much more efficiently!

Response from FieldEdge

Our teams love to hear feedback like this, Beth! Thanks so much for sharing. We are lucky to have customers like you!

Beth

• Customer Support Software

Best company out there hands down on every level!

Reviewed on 2018-02-26

We moved two customer databases when switching to FieldEdge. We had many duplicates due to our trying to merge these to databases over the past few years-all prior to FieldEdge. Take the advice of FieldEdge and the time to clean up as much as you can prior to going live. It really made a huge difference for our company!

Pros

Everything! I looked at a lot of companies for a few months before choosing FieldEdge. Their product overall is excellent and constantly getting better with customer suggested updates all year long-yes! They listen to us little guys! Support is superior compared to any other company I have dealt with professionally! Price point-they cannot be beat for the product they offer. Period. The ability to customize so many features within the program truly shows that FieldEdge is dedicated to making a product that works for all types and sizes of companies-you won't find this elsewhere!

Cons

The only con I have is that we have not slowed down enough to fully explore all the extras that make FieldEdge so much more than just a dispatching program! Customer Recall Management, Tracking aging equipment for targeted marketing. These are all things that we cannot wait to begin! And the list goes on and on!

Christina
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020-08-19

I heard about FieldEdge from a fellow locksmith. Based off of his recommendation along with another locksmith, we decided to jump in and try it. It's a process (as with any large install) to get everything set up, but I have to say that the customer support has been excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] responds to any questions I may have immediately with often a follow up to make sure things are running smoothly. I have also used their online chat service for small questions with great results. Even small companies could benefit from a dispatching software like FieldEdge. As a business owner, there is piece of mind knowing that ALL of your jobs are getting billed properly. FE is pretty robust and can pretty much do anything you want it to do, but we primarily just use it for dispatching and billing.

Pros

Really great customer service.
Knowing that all jobs have been properly billed.
Not having to hand enter hand written invoices any longer.
Techs are able to type in notes on a job that we can go back and quickly read.
Dispatch can easily find customer history.

Cons

You can't quickly add a sales tax rate. It's a process that you have to do from QuickBooks.
You can't easily add notes onto the invoice from F/E. My work around is to finalize and save to QBs then add any notes.

Tomasz

• Customer Support Software

FieldEdge Is a great software to use.

Reviewed on 2020-01-14

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best Rep for FieldEdge. The most important thing with FieldEdge is who take care of you. We are with FE over 2 years we had hard time in first to complete or need what we want because of support service. As we go FE improve a lot technical and service support. Right now is much better then was before. Also our Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] doing GREAT JOB I'am very happy and impressed how she take care of our needs. Other things: I like simplicity of using FieldEdge and as you know how it works. Price for software compare to the others is good so this was a huge impact to make a final decision.

Cons

You can do anything after completed. Change notes, change payments. I think it will be beneficial if there be some kind of the Administration account just in case.

Response from FieldEdge

Thank you so much, Tomasz! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Mark
  • Industry: Restaurants

Productive with Field Edge

Reviewed on 2020-01-09

We have saved money, less paper, less toner, employees have more time work due to not having to fill out paper invoices, not having to scan invoices or mail them out. Each tech can get to 1 or 2 more jobs a day with out the paperwork- going by the office to turn things in ect. The Training is exceptional, The support is top rated. Not only is the support great, the people giving the support are Wonderful.

Pros

Less paper! The company revenues have risen due to having all customers, invoices, employees, Profit margin all in one spot. SUPPORT!!!! Great team and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] heading it up it a Super sized PLUS!
She keeps my Account manger up to date, is always there to answer any questions that may arise. And she Wants to Help. I think she likes her job.

Cons

Having to reopen a job each day that goes on for several days. Not able to have 2-3 techs on one job and split the profit for reports.

Response from FieldEdge

We are so thrilled to hear how FieldEdge has helped transform your business to be more efficient and how you are finding all of our resources so helpful. Thanks for sharing this wonderful feedback, Mark!

Erin

FieldEdge transformed our business

Reviewed on 2020-01-13

Since day 1, working with FieldEdge has been a delight. Every person we have encountered has been positive, knowledgable and helpful.

Pros

The ability to manage the entire customer experience from lead to invoice all the way into quickbooks has streamlined our workflow and allowed us to take on significantly more work. Our success manager and the tech support teams are phenomenal.

Cons

The software is still lacking some features to be able to manage larger more complex quotes and project management.

Response from FieldEdge

Thank you so much for your kind words, Erin. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your FieldEdge experience with us.