Showing 104 reviews of 94

Zingtree

Build interactive decision trees that guide your teams.

4.4 /5 (94 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 104 reviews of 94
Yogesh S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Love it! Use to create comprehensive trees to assist support teams

Reviewed on 2018-06-20

Execution Accuracy.
Operational Efficiency
Improved resource utilisation
Improved experience for our support teams.

Pros

ease of creating content
integration with Wordpress - which hosts our knowledge base.
Extremely professional Technical support . support team come back to me in few hours not days.
Seamless purchase
I recommended a feature and they had the technology but they hardened it very quickly. So Webhooks is a great addition.

Cons

cost. could be more economical.
If your tree is very complex with hundreds and thousands of moving pieces - you've to build your trees 'outside' of zingtree . I use workflowy instead and then circle my way back to Zingtree.

Riyaz A.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Zingtree is an excellent decision tree tool that can be used with our employees and our...

Reviewed on 2018-06-15

Very fast onboarding of employees and customers!

Pros

The versatility of Zingtree makes it the ideal candidate for our decision tree needs. The price makes it even more suitable for our company. I don't know of too many other companies that can pack that much functionality for that price. Awesome value for money!

Cons

The learning curve can be a drawback but once you have practiced with the product a few times, it's fine to work with.

Nisargkumar P.

ZingTree was a fun tool to work with. It was very straightforward

Reviewed on 2018-07-25

Pros

I know it uses the concept of tree data structure but having it laid out on an interactive UI was the best part. I also loved the mapping feature of it where we could drag and drop the lines to make connections to other questions or answers

Cons

Opening up Zendesk tickets when we undergo the process of factorizing the tree would be great and that would help us solve the issue of the customer service tickets

Rachelle G.
  • Industry: Executive Office

Very easy to set up. I wish there were a few more features.

Reviewed on 2018-06-18

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up new trees. There are also a lot of customizable settings. When employees are added to the zingtree admin list, it is easy for them to also figure out how to use the system. When changes need to be made, it is easy to do so and changes are reflected immediately.

Cons

Setting up training simulations is not easy. Wish there were more options for multiple choice and scoring. I do not like how only one user can be signed in at a time.

Sabriena V.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great experience! It's super affordable and works great!

Reviewed on 2018-06-24

Pros

I like that it is super customizable. I can make it look like pretty much anything and can tweak it to fit my different departments.

Cons

It's super tedious to edit when you get tons of nodes. It's complicated to update and find one thing if your tree is massive.

This is excellent and easy to learn. Great flexibility for implementation. Great product.

Reviewed on 2018-06-21

Used to set up interactive trouble shooting guide to capture tribal machine and maintenance knowledge, and this worked great. Feed back email great feature to correct/add information to trees.

Pros

Easy to learn and setup with flexible implementation techniques to make the presentation of each screen unique. Great support to help resolve any issues. Working on Interactive In-house Trouble Shooting Guide, and great place to capture tribal knowledge.

Cons

Had to get a separate software to put videos into trees due to IT firewall of facility. Has to have access to internet to work, or pay great price to put in isolated version.

Eliot G.

Great training tool for customer service.

Reviewed on 2018-06-18

Pros

I started to kick the program around to see how it worked. The setup was so easy that within 3 hours I had built out a substantial training tool that covered 99% of all decision tree items involved in servicing customers.
What made this extremely easy to use was that I could easily identify decisions that ended up with incomplete endings.
All of our employees now use this to train before engaging with live customers

Cons

As a high volume call center, this slowed down our existing agent productivity. We only use it for training and during the probationary period when learning and precision of message is more important that quantity.

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Efficient and easy to use

Reviewed on 2018-06-20

Pros

ZingTree has helped us to calibrate our call flow and helped our staff to identify the correct info to be provided to our customers.

Cons

It takes some time to load the zingtree agent scripting. History won't give you the details of the info you've entered at the end of the path.

Hannah C.

very easy to use, intuitive

Reviewed on 2018-06-21

Pros

Zing tree has been a huge help to the company, it was used by my CSR to book calls and categorize them correctly. Its easy to build and easy to use.

Cons

I honestly haven't run across any cons using zingtree. it's been user-friendly and we love it!

Christine D.

Challenging at first but after a couple of days it become easy.

Reviewed on 2018-06-25

Pros

I like that it is easy to use when you actually start using it and you are up and running.
I also like the fact that the interface of the tree when it is done looks amazing, and that you can change colors and themes easy.

Cons

I don't like that I cannot download the tree as a pdf or high quality picture. When I download it now, it looks bad and when I tried to zoom in on the tree it gets all blurry.
It is also pretty hard to rearrange the tree once you start out, because if you have a complex tree it is hard to follow, especially since you cannot print it.

Bill from ZingTree was a wonderful person to work with.

Reviewed on 2018-07-26

Company has been more effective in the troubleshooting aspect of ZingTree!

Pros

Easy to use, easily integratable with ZenDesk and other software. Has helped the company expand with troubleshooting processes.

Cons

More API options would be nice, not just email node support. Also, having multiple people using the same tree sometimes resulted in an error when generating nodes at the same time.

Oliver S.

What a difference a Zingtree can make

Reviewed on 2016-03-18

I don't think that we're Zingtree's typical customer, but they've made every effort to accommodate us and we've reaped the benefits!

I know that other companies will talk about cost savings, but from our point of view one of the benefits has been user experience. We've had 1000's of sessions per month, a lot of these sessions are users of our product that previously weren't contacting our support team.

Now that we've got Zingtree they are finding the information they need and resolving the problems that they might have otherwise not tried to resolve! Lovely stuff :-)

Response from Zingtree

Thank you so much for your support! Happy to have helped your company navigate support more efficiently :)

Efe K.

We are very hapy with the process maps we are using in our team.

Reviewed on 2018-06-18

Pros

Being able to jump from step to step very easily helped us apply the required process in a very efficient way. And helped our agents to effectively use it.

Cons

The fact that not all users can see the whole process map in 1 picture/screen. If I'm not wrong that functionality is not available for our agents.

Ena C.

Great Support Team behind the product, really listens to users

Reviewed on 2018-06-25

one of the only softwares out there to help our situation, and overall great product

Pros

The support team was extremely adaptable. When a feature was removed that our business finds imperative, they worked with us to provide the solution we needed.

Cons

There was some lag time in re-instituting the change, however it was not beyond the normal development timeframe.

Gadi V.

pretty good experience, friendly support - open to hearing about feature requests.

Reviewed on 2018-06-25

Pros

troubleshooting tool for customers on our help center which allows the customer to understand if they have a hardware issue and what to do with it.

Cons

We were hoping for more ticket workflow enforcement for the agent side in Zendesk. Need to implement a procedural workflow to guide/restrict agents on how to work a ticket.

Kimberly I.

Zingtree is very easy to use. I would like more dynamics.

Reviewed on 2018-06-25

Pros

The application is easy to use overall. I prefer to build my trees freehanded rather than using the pre-defined templates.

Cons

I would like to see more style options; choices other than just panels or buttons and more font selections would be nice.

• Industry: Automotive
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Basic, but Effective

Reviewed on 2018-09-05

Great for call centers and easy to use in terms of getting new employees off the ground and going.

Pros

Like my title suggests, this software is easy to use and has proven to be a good tool for my agents as our company has started out.

It is good for training purposes as well as remaining functional on a day to day basis. Something my company desperately needs.

Cons

The only real con of Zingtree I can think of in terms of software is the simplicity of it for supervisors. I often see my team wishing there was more they could do with Zingtree, but it does what it is essentially supposed to do.

I also wish it had a better navigation bar to help narrow searches.

Lisa K.

I have multiple trees in Zingtree and I am working on embedding them in my website and other...

Reviewed on 2018-06-19

I can find out what is really important to prospects regarding their future custom product with my company.

Pros

It's pretty easy to build a complex tree. It took me a little bit to figure out the best way, and I still don't understand all the builders, but I haven't taken the time to try to understand them.

Cons

I wish the visual builder worked better for me. I'm probably using it wrong, but it's all wonky. I just don't have the time to figure it out. I just build manually.

Brooke T.

Easy to use and great customer support for confusing instances

Reviewed on 2018-06-18

Pros

The ease of use and how quickly the customer support answers your questions. When I needed help creating a specific function within a survey, their support was there immediately to guide me through a few options.

Cons

It's missing some functions that could be beneficial, like a tools to make calculations, etc. I know this can be done with a code, but I am not that familiar with programming!

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Has been a great tool for experimenting with decision tree in our customer service organization

Reviewed on 2018-06-19

Pros

It is extremely easy to use. Required almost no training time to get more employees and running as they could easily figure out most functionality on their own.

Cons

Reporting functionality can be clunky to use. Dashboards/reports aren't as intuitive and I have a hard time accessing a high-level view of where traffic is going throughout a tree.

ZingTree Makes Troubleshooting a Breeze!

Reviewed on 2018-06-15

Easily shared troubleshooting processes with my entire team!

Pros

The UI for buildings the trees incredibly easy, the embedded support and documentation makes the software that much easier to get going with!

Cons

I haven't run into any serious cons against the software at this point. I have made several trees and shared them with my team without any issue.

Useful tool with amazing customer support

Reviewed on 2018-06-15

Just being able to build the tool. It required a lot of extra framework outside of Zingtree.

Pros

The customer support is amazing. I also like the layout of the logic on the overview page - it makes it very easy to follow.

Cons

The variable limitations. I feel the logic nodes should be able to compute more complex equations taking several variables into account.

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

The modern way to draw process maps

Reviewed on 2018-06-19

It's so much easier to keep our process maps up to date and gather feedback form support agents!

Pros

Allow you to easily keep up to date your process map, get feedback from users, quite intuitive to use. This definitively

Cons

A great added feature would be the auto-generation of the full process map to be able to see the process map in one glance

Ali H.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Knowledge Base Product

Reviewed on 2019-06-13

Pros

It has excellent features. It is easy to use and has good customer support.

Cons

Its price is much more than the features it has. The only issue with this software is its price. I do not have enough budget to spend on it. They need to lessen their prices

Julie C.

ZingTree has been easy to use and provided such a valuable resource to us.

Reviewed on 2018-06-19

Pros

I like how easy it is to edit and maintain the tree. I like the newest feature where you can click on the attached nodes.

Cons

The only view I don't like is the designer view as our tree is large and its not feasible to use this view.