Regpack

Web based software for online registration and payments.

4.4/5
4.2/5
4.0/5
Customer Support Software
4.3/5

Kayla

• Customer Support Software

Using Regpack has STREAMLINED and REVOLUTIONIZED our summer program registration process.

Reviewed on 5/30/2018

Pros

Filtering options, pulling reports, in-software messaging system, professional look-- Regpack has truly changed the way that we register for our summer program. Everything was so simple to use for our parents who are constantly on the go. Everyone at Regpack has been extremely helpful, courteous and professional in each interaction. I could sing Regpack's praises from the mountaintops.

Cons

Email Server issues, lack of personalization/customization in the messaging system-- these are truly the smaller issues that I've had with Regpack. As a communications coordinator, I want our brand to be consistent throughout every platform and communication medium; however, I realize that the messaging system could possibly be built out so that all messages look the absolute best.

Response from Regpack

Wow, Kayla, so great to hear that Regpack as revolutionized your registration process!

With all the free time you have from streamlining your registration process, seems like you deserve some free time up to a beautiful mountain top to singe our praises, and enjoy a nice picnic and the views!

Thanks so much for your feedback and being a part of the Regpack family!

Andrew
  • Industry: Performing Arts

• Customer Support Software

Robust product with lots of options, but some glitches

Reviewed on 7/15/2020

The discount structure of our program was so easy to set up in the system. We loved that part of it. And the autobilling and email automation saved us so much time!

Pros

Lots of different ways to set up your program with custom forms, payment plans, and automations. This software is great for a wide variety of use cases. The new interface on the back end is easy to use with a great search function. And the autobilling makes it really easy to make sure everyone is paid up.

Cons

It does glitch occasionally. A button won't work as you expect it to. A filter will include erroneous results. A pop-over or tool tip will get stuck in place and you'll have to refresh the page. Our users frequently had issues resetting their passwords. It chips away at the faith you have in the software to give you reliable reports, etc.

The user experience is also not the most intuitive on the front end. Right at the beginning, there is a box with a dotted border instructing users on how to use the progress bar to navigate the forms. Why not just make the progress bar more obviously interactive? This is UX design 101. If you have to explain something in your design, you should find a way to make it more intuitive instead. And our patrons STILL had questions about how to find things in the system.

Response from Regpack

Andrew, I'm so glad to read that Regpack makes customizing your process easy and gives you the options you need to present your classes and manage your attendees easily in the back end.

I have our dev team looking into some of the glitches you mentioned. We work hard to ensure a smooth user experience and when we find issues, we work quickly to resolve them. The resent password issue you mentioned was brought to our attention and resolved last month.

All in all, its great to hear Regpack has been a big upgrade for how you work and we look forward to continued success in our partnership!

Rachel

5 Year User

Reviewed on 2/15/2022

Subpar at best. For someone with automation/website design/coding/management experience I feel this program has away to go. I would appreciate and look forward to a more user-friendly experience in the future. Quicker support services would be a huge help.

Pros

Waitlist features, mostly customizable. I like that I am in control (for the most part) of what our registration looks like.

Cons

The support services. The timeliness and quality of these services continue to not be beneficial and unhelpful. 1-2 days is ridiculous especially when most problems arise during registration etc. Our parents/clients become very angry when we are not able to quickly help them and there spot gets filled...

ACTIVE Camps

Reasons for Switching to Regpack

At the time it served our needs better. ACTIVE however has phone numbers, a chat service and a quicker support service from what I have heard and researched.

Response from Regpack

Hey Rachel, Glad to hear that you love Regpack gives you the ability to control the look and flow of your registration process.

Regarding our Support, our average response time to support requests is 4 hours, not 1- 2 days. I hope you have taken advantage of our Q&A sessions we offer, which are 1:1 training calls that allow you to ask questions, learn your system setup, and understand how best to use the system.

Nic
  • Industry: Sports

Flexible Registration Software

Reviewed on 10/29/2022

Pros

Our programs require a lot of paperwork and info and regpack gives us the freedom to design what we need and more options than any company we talked to and the pricing is reasonable.

Cons

Can occasionally be slow to load and this is both a pro and con but the security is pretty good so it can log you out often and require additional security codes to log in.

Response from Regpack

Nic - the beauty of Regpack is exactly what you described: the flexibility to build out your processes your way, not ours. Glad you are enjoying that!

Kristin

Regpack Worked For Us

Reviewed on 1/4/2020

Overall, our experience was great and we would use Regpack in the future.

Pros

We liked using Regpack for our events. It was easy to set up and you could clone events to make it even easier to set up the next one. You could manage multiple events at once. If I ever had a question, Regpack had FAQs to reference or I could submit my question and someone got back to me within 24-48 hours. The customer service was great!

Cons

This may have been the plan that we were using, but we could only have one admin. This made the processes siloed when having to make updates to our forms.

Cvent Event Management and Eventbrite

Reasons for Switching to Regpack

The pricing was right and Regpack offered what we needed.

Response from Regpack

Kristin- so great to hear that you could manage all of your events in one place seamlessly.

For the future, note that it's possible to add as many admins to your account as you need, including free assistant and view only admins to control permissions and access. We try to make it easy to ensure your team can work together efficiently and access the data they need!

Franklin
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Emerson Rec. Camp

Reviewed on 3/20/2021

Regpack has work with me over a year now due to the pandemic and they have been so flexible and willing to work with me. I feel like I am more then just a customer, but a person they truly care about.

Pros

The system is very easy to learn and being able to tag a trigger to anything helps the application side of the system so flawless and professional.

Cons

The system has so many options to do so many things that it can be overwhelming at first, but once you narrow it down to what you need and works for you, the rest is easy.

Google Forms

Reasons for Switching to Regpack

Once again, Regpack just offers everything and anything you need to get your registration system up and running the way you want it and most important needed.

Response from Regpack

Franklin, it's so great to hear your feedback! We are grateful to work with you and Emersonn! Happy to hear that after this challenging year, we were able to help support you through!

Dominic

• Customer Support Software

We needed customization and Regpack fit our needs the best.

Reviewed on 12/18/2020

Pros

We needed more customization with our registration software because of the way we run our operation. Our previous software company was great but we had to change our workflow to fit in. Overtime, this became stressful and difficult. Regpack has been great because of the level of details I can adjust or manipulate to fit our needs.

Cons

There are many layers with Regpack that onboarding was a little difficult. Most of the resources are available in help articles and videos. Because of that, it requires someone who is able to learn on their own. The project specialist are available but it would be more beneficial if there was a community portal that we could tap into.

Response from Regpack

Dominic, so great to hear that Regpack offers the flexibility to create your process the way you'd like it to be instead of the other way around! We're glad to have you as part of the RP family. We also invite you to join our bi-weekly Desk Side Chats where our Success team is available to you LIVE to answer questions and show best practice tips for using Regpack to the fullest!

Matthew

• Customer Support Software

Regpack's flexibility is what our organization needed

Reviewed on 12/22/2021

Overall, I'm happy with my experience with Regpack. The ability to customize our registration forms has enabled my team to collect data without duplicating effort and with confidence in the data's accuracy. Our time and stress spent administering events has reduced drastically as a result.

Pros

I most appreciate Regpack's customizability in its registration. Our organization can easily set up forms and products that meet often-changing needs. Also, Regpack can collect data from international event participants, which is essential for us as a global organization.

Cons

We have received feedback from users that Regpack is challenging or confusing to use. An ineffective GUI causes this problem and will continue to do so until Regpack improves it. By updating the software to meet the standard set by more popular events platforms, Regpack will improve ease-of-use.

Response from Regpack

Great to hear, Matthew, that you and your team can get the data you need from clients and increase productivity for your global business! It's a pleasure working with you.

• Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

Shockingly Customizable for a low-price!

Reviewed on 10/3/2019

RegPack reduced the amount of time I spend on admin (emailing my exhibitors individually and tracking all submissions) and created a better, more professional user experience of the exhibitors. It essentially gave them a custom portal to submit and track the status of all assets in one place. Invaluable!

Pros

The ability to create a highly customized, "portal-like" experience as they submit forms, while using an off-the-shelf software. Typically this would need to be done with a web developer! And the ability to generate reports and email them all at once is so useful.

Cons

The back-end of the software can be difficult to use and unintuitive.

Response from Regpack

So wonderful to hear that Regpack has been an invaluable tool for you and your event management.

Regpack excels at creating a customized experience from start to finish for both you and your attendees, and it's great to hear this is how you've experienced our platform!

Jenna

Camp RegPak

Reviewed on 12/9/2022

Pros

This is easy for businesses as it does majority of the work for you. That's impacting.

Cons

It can be difficult sending emails. It's not a simple task

Response from Regpack

So glad to hear Regpack has an impact on your day to day operations!

Kelly
  • Industry: Program Development

New Client

Reviewed on 2/27/2020

We are a summer camp handling our registration through Regpack. I have had TONS of questions as our product went live and Regpack has answered all of them with a smile on their face (I'm guessing as all our conversations are over the phone). Even when I needed additional information or I didn't fully understand the explanation the first time they were willing to break it down a different way. And the videos they can send you to reference back later on are AMAZING!

Pros

We are a new client, and I'm not super technology proficient but the RegPack system is user friendly and once you understand the ins and outs it is super easy to use.

Cons

There are a few features that are missing for us, but once we report them they are willing to see which ones are possible to add in the future.

Response from Regpack

Kelly - promise there was a smile on our face when helping you go live and collect registrations and payments seamlessly!

Valerie

Best Solution So Far

Reviewed on 4/9/2021

Overall, it's the best we've used in the last 8 years out of the 5 we have tried. But it is somewhat complicated for the end user. I am constantly fielding phone calls and emails from parents who are having trouble finding classes, logging in, updating Child Profiles, etc. The Triggers also work for the most part, but definitely glitch often and I have to move 3rd graders from the 1st grade classes because they showed available. I have spent a lot of time learning this system and really hope they keep updating, fixing, and adding features because some things just seem elementary that are not available, such as the duplicate merging option, even Excel and Google have these funtions.

Pros

We love the ability to create different projects with different needs, such as registration. One project could be for camps that parents fill out and one for adults where only tickets are purchased. This is awesome given that we are a nonprofit and host many different classes, camps, workshops, and events. I also love the ease of access when creating discount codes, etc. I love that products can be categorized and bulk triggers can be added. Payment processing and report pulling is easy and fully customizable.

Cons

They took away the feature that counts quotas after a product has been paid for. It is very important, especially since COVID, that we only have so many students per class. This does not work as parents begin registration often, but never complete it. The password/login feature glitches A LOT! Parents end up getting frustrated and creating a new account instead of logging in because the Reset Password function almost NEVER works properly. There also is no way to Merge DUPLICATE accounts when this happens, and they charge per Active User, so I have some parents that have 2-4 accounts, and they are all active, taking up user space, costing us more money. I can't make them inactive because they have classes paid for and registered on each account. If you make them inactive, it pulls them from the rosters. There is also no way to BULK delete users that begin the registration process, but never complete it, you can't DELETE anything, not even Projects. I spend A LOT of time marking "Missing Names" as inactive so that they don't count towards User Quotas. Payments are easy, and pulling reports, however, if you want to issue a refund after 30 days, you have to log in to the separate BlueSnap Merchant Account because Regpack doesn't allow this. There also is no way to automatically change Age/Grade levels for students each year. If the parent doesn't update the Child Profile, the system doesn't either and will show a 5th grader in 5th grade for years.

Response from Regpack

Valerie, it's so great that you've been using Regpack for so long and see the value it brings to your organization. The flexibility of the software to work for a variety of different processes is crucial, especially in today's climate!
I appreciate your feedback on the paid for product feature, which was something we deprecated this year. Quotas do still work, and we'd love to chat further about optimizing this for you! As a note, our pricing includes unlimited users, so you don't have to worry about paying for extra. The limitation for refunds in the system is 60+ days, and this is a restriction imposed by payment processors and not Regpack. We're always happy to help facilitate this process for you!
We'd love to chat more about the login issues you are describing so we can help you and your parents resolve them.

Charlie
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Regpack Review

Reviewed on 2/1/2019

Like I said, the waitlist feature is the main distinguishing factor from any other software. I also enjoy being able to see previous years' "projects" for recruiting purposes.

Pros

The reason we chose regpack vs. other software is because of the waitlist function. It allows us to approve or waitlist applicants manually, which is really helpful because building our waitlist is more of an art than a science (IE the number of boys vs. girls we accept can change based on who registers).

Cons

We have had some frustration with customer support. For example, we wanted to set-up our health form through regpack rather than families upload a PDF in the hopes that it would be easier for us to print all of them.

The first few responses were just someone sending us a link to an online tutorial and it took a while to actually speak with someone face to face.

With that said, once we did talk to someone our questions were answered and we're happy with the way the health form turned out.

Response from Regpack

Charlie, glad that the waitlist function works so well for your organization! It's always fun to hear how different organizations use one single feature in a customized way that works exactly for their needs! That's the beauty of Regpack!

I'm glad you found a solution to your health forms in Regpack as well. Regpack is perfect for creating YOUR process in the system. Apologies for the initial responses that didn't meet your needs. We work hard to ensure all projects are set up as best as possible, including a project manager who knows your field and builds out your first project for you. The Support team is always available to answer your questions until you find a solution that meets your needs!

Rachel

Makes my job easier!

Reviewed on 6/23/2020

Overall, we LOVE Regpack and have nicknamed it Reggie in our office! It cuts my admin time by about 30% in managing our program, and as I discover more features and learn how to better utilize all it has to offer I would guess that percentage would increase. The online videos and training are helpful and if you have time to watch them, I definitely would. If we need a new "project" I would likely have the RegPack team build it to save time and ensure its done right. Once it's set up it easy to edit and update (or copy, if you want a duplicate).

Pros

I love how easy it is to sort, and set statuses for all users across the platform. We do a phased application cycle and its important to track where people are in the process. The status feature lets us do that. Then you can trigger custom emails once the form is complete, or annual send emails as needed from the system. I also love the report building, and the ability to export the whole application, including uploaded documents in ONE STEP. I love a lot of things, so it's hard to say what I love the "most."

Cons

I feel like it can be slightly confusing the build out a new form from scratch and get the flow/triggers the way you intend them. With that said, RegPack will build it for you for a very reasonable price. The other thing is that I have not had awesome luck with the response from their support team (long reply times, or no reply).

Response from Regpack

Rachel, so great to hear this feedback and how much Regpack is helping to manage your processes more efficiently as well as allowing you to customize your workflow to match your unique needs.

Regpack really shines when it comes to managing a multi step process, and it sounds like you are using our status tool along with other functions to ensure applicants move through the process in a way that is easy for you to manage.

Eli
  • Used for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

I have happily used Regpack on and off for a few years for my summer day camp.

Reviewed on 1/14/2018

Helped us stay organized and create a smooth registration process for our customers.

Pros

I have happily used Regpack on and off for a few years for my summer day camp. Each summer I use it the features have been updated. Parents have been happy with the smooth process and I can easily find any information that I need. By seeting the filters I can see how many kids are in camp on a given week, I can view by age, gender, and pretty much any detail that I have collected data on. This allows me to stay organized and plan more effectively.

Cons

I wish that it synced with Google sheets so that I could share more easily with staff members. Currently, I would need to download any lists I create first. Its not a big deal... just an extra step that I'd love to see taken out in the future.

Response from Regpack

Thanks for this great review Eli!

We take the needs of our clients very seriously, so our constant feature updates (722 updates in 2017 alone!) is our way to ensuring our clients have the tools they need to make registration easy.

There is a reason we say Regpack is a "family friendly" registration software. Allowing parents to register their child or multiple children easily is just one way we make camp registration more streamlined and easier for everyone.

I'm glad you've found value with our filtering functionality. This is such a great way to find the exact data you are looking for, creating reporting for your entire camp and plan out your activities, counselor assignments and bunks for your sessions.

JONATHAN
  • Industry: Program Development

Camps and Kids

Reviewed on 3/6/2020

The technical support is very good and the software is very user friendly.

Pros

Being able to organize the different products and quickly print reports was extremely useful.

Cons

It would be very useful for my organization if it had attendance tracking and multiple login for different members.

Response from Regpack

Jonathan, glad to hear that Regpack has made managing your camp easier with our quick reporting tools and presenting all of your offerings.

We are rolling out some updates this month that will make attendance tracking even easier, so hopefully we can turn those "cons" into pros in a few weeks.

Marshall

• Customer Support Software

Flexible registration system for simple or complex needs

Reviewed on 3/23/2018

Streamlined our registration process, much simpler user interface and payments system when compared to our previous registration tool.

Pros

Regpack is perfect for organizations that need to have family registrations, with the ability to collect information from parent(s) and children. Almost everything can be customized to specific processes, and the conditional logic is easy to set up and manage.

The tight integration with the payments system allows easy handling of refunds, and reporting it possible on just about anything. It makes creating custom fields, and then filtering and reporting based on the data a breeze.

Cons

Currently they do not have the ability either from support or the system to combine profiles if a parent accidentally creates multiple profiles.

A countdown timer for cart reservations is not available.

Waitlist management is a little cumbersome, and if someone drops out of a course (making one spot open) whoever gets to it next gets that spot, instead of going to a waitlist person (or just adding the next registrant to the end of the waitlist). This results in awkward conversations with parents who are on the waitlist if they find out their friend made it into the course after it was waitlisted.

Customer support is usually helpful, but they are only available by email, with a 24-48 hour SLA. This means complex support requests can take up to a week to resolve while waiting for the back and forth to occur.

Many of these cons are being fairly picky, but if they are addressed in meaningful ways, would take this product to the next level.

Response from Regpack

Hi Marshall, thanks for much for this great feedback! It's great to hear the flexibility of the system helps you to manage your registration process and that reporting on both payments and your data is exactly what you need!

Thank you as well for those feature suggestions! Most of our new development comes from feedback from our valuable clients, as we know you know best on how to make the system next level.

Sara
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great tool!

Reviewed on 12/10/2021

Setup was easy! Support is OUTSTANDING !!

Pros

Regpack gives me the ability to easily manage our tour registrants/travelers for multiple tours. Project setup is easy, and since most of our tours are similar, being able to copy projects saves a ton of time. Reporting is simple to customize, and gives me access to the data in any format I need.

Cons

Imbedding into our existing WP front end is a little clunky, but I can't blame all of that on Regpack. While our registration process isn't impacted, I do with we could get a couple of things ironed out.

Response from Regpack

Thanks for your feedback Sara!

Glad to hear that Regpack helps you to manage your trips easily, and makes project setup every time a big time saver!

It's a pleasure working with you and your team!

Ki
  • Industry: Music

• Customer Support Software

Customer Support is the PITS!

Reviewed on 11/2/2021

Negative. Zero stars. Do not recommend. Customer service is a joke.

Pros

Conditional logic in the forms is awesome

Cons

This company keeps raising their prices. There are no discounts for Non-profits. You have no choice over CC processing companies. Customer support is ridiculous, standard response time is 1-2 DAYS. Yes, I said DAYS, not hours. Honestly, the only way you get support in 1 day is if you write URGENT in the memo line. If I'm at a point where I need urgent help I'd need a response time counted in minutes, not Days.
There is no live help, not chat, no phone number to call. Also, you'd better word your message perfectly because they only half read it and then reply with basic info you could have found in the online help. Then you have to reply and re-explain the issue and WAIT AGAIN. Yes, they have a lot of information in their digital help section, but it never deals with my specific problem. Last week I told them I wanted to cancel my account because I am truly fed up and was told their is a 120 day cancelation policy. WHAT THE HELL? Who has a 4 mo. cancelation policy on something that is paid yearly? Truly horrible company. It's a shame, they were great 6 years ago when I started with them. I guess greed took over. Yes, you can embed their forms into your website. But it is really jinky, not terribly mobile friendly and frequently doesn't work with Safari.

Response from Regpack

Hi Kim,

We're sorry to hear your frustration with Regpack over the 6 years you've been a client. In the past 6 years, we've only raised our prices once. Re: our cancellation policy, this is outlined in our terms of service at 90 days, is standard industry practice for annual contracts, and has been amended for you as a courtesy to your relationship with Regpack.

Our Support team averages a response time of 3-6 hours and after checking your account, it seems our average response time was 5.3 hours. Full resolution can take longer if we don't have all the information we need, so we can be 100% effective in resolving the issue for you. Our processing partners are directly integrated with our system, so this is crucial to allow for integrated payments and reporting, and our processing rates are competitive for the market. We are sorry to see you go, and wish you the best of luck going forward with your business.

Cory

• Customer Support Software

Fits everything that we need

Reviewed on 4/4/2019

Have been utilizing it for 6 months and this is our first camp year using Regpack and have not had any issues. It makes my job soooo much more efficient.

Pros

Functionality, versatility. I am able to send template emails to each student individually or in bulk. I like the trigger capability in that once a student registers, an email automatically goes to their school. Instead of support typing responses and hoping you know what they are talking about, many times they will create a video specifically answering my question showing step by step, in my actual account, what I need to do. I LOVE that!

Cons

Sometimes it takes a bit a searching for a feature but if I am not able to find it, a quick email to support gets it done.

Response from Regpack

Cory, it's great to hear we are hitting the mark for you in terms of making your workflow more efficient and getting you the (video) help you need fast! Our goal is to make sure the experience of your families on the front end and your experience in the back end are great every time!

Kevin

• Customer Support Software

Loved Regpacks. Does what no other enrollment software I tested can do.

Reviewed on 6/19/2018

Pros

It allows me to set up pretty comprehensive multi step registration. For the specific use case I was using Regpacks for, it involved a few series of requesting applicant info, and then admin approval, and then more applicant info. Regpacks made it seamless to set up the proper emails and triggers one time, and then sit back and have it just work. It make it so much easier for the logistic team, accounting team, and directors to communicate and collaborate on applicants.

Cons

After it was set up, it was tedious and sometimes difficult to fix small errors and problems. Trial and error was often required to get it to do the right thing at the right time. However, support staff was really helpful, and the CEO reached out to me personally to make sure I was happy with the account and functionality.

Response from Regpack

Kevin, it's our goal that all of our clients can just sit back and have Regpack "just work" so you don't have to! Great to know this has been your experience and the features Regpack offers is unlike any other enrollment software you have found!

Nick

• Customer Support Software

Way more than just an event management system

Reviewed on 3/29/2016

A COMPREHENSIVE PLATFORM
What I value most about Regpack is that the platform goes beyond the traditional event management system. Not only can Regpack help you coordinate your event registration needs, but it also allows you to manage and track individual customers, create personalized email communications, set up individualized user login portals, generate data reports and build internal workflows, such as permission levels and status tracking.

SEAMLESS AUTOMATION
Regpack gives admins the flexibility to let the system do the heavy lifting. From automated email communications, which can be triggered by 'statuses,' to content token mapping, Regpack has saved our staff time and money. Additionally, by adopting Regpack's automation tools, we have reduced admin user error.

GREAT USER EXPERIENCE
The internal admin system is simple, easy to use and requires very little training. All of the system labeling, available actions and tools are self-explanatory and/or easy to learn. After a half-day training, my staff was already using the platform.

TAKING NO OUT OF THE EQUATION
I appreciate the willingness of Regpack to customize and configure the platform, as requested. Despite any apparent platform limitations, the staff at Regpack is great at finding a way to either modify the system itself or come up with alternative solutions.

THOROUGH CUSTOMER SUPPORT
If I ever need help with back-end updates or just have a question, the support team and project managers at Regpack are thorough, timely and accommodating. The staff goes out of their way to explain, in detail, recommended solutions or why something was changed.

AFFORDABLE
As outlined on the Regpack website, the platform is very affordable, especially compared to other solutions out there. By selecting Regpack, we saved a ton of money on annual fees and upfront development costs.

THE VERDICT
I definitely recommend using Regpack for your event registration needs.

Samantha

• Customer Support Software

Regpack has worked with us to create an effective registration system that fits our personal...

Reviewed on 6/22/2017

Pros

I like most how Regpack is flexible and helps us make the system work for us. Regpack has helped increase the quality and consistency of our communication with families and the doctors with whom we work closely. It has provided us an easy way to make sure we have the information we need to serve the maximum number of campers to the best of our ability. We have served more children, quicker, with the Regpack system, than ever before.

Cons

Occasionally it takes a few days to get a response from the support team for general assistance, but my account rep is always there to lend a hand.

Nicole
  • Industry: Sports

Saved me!

Reviewed on 4/17/2019

Again, this has really help streamline and scale my business.

Pros

Once I “got it,” I love being able to duplicate projects and customize to the client. Regpacks Has allowed me to streamline and scale my business. I am very grateful.

Cons

This is my first experience with learning a new software of this type. So, I would say to anyone that you have to experience a learning curve and expect to do some work on your own before you can really figure it out. They do a great job of training you Though.

Response from Regpack

Nicole, great to hear that the flexibility Regpack offers you to customize your workflow and create new projects is helping your business grow! We are grateful for your business :-)

Glad to know that our training and support team has been helpful and you have found value in our product. Our goal is not just a great product, but a product that partners with you to grow your enrollment and revenue with effective automation and business tools to help you succeed!

Charles

• Customer Support Software

I love RegPack. Using it has made my life so much easier.

Reviewed on 1/9/2018

Pros

What I love most about RegPack is the trigger functionality. I can use triggers to customize my form exactly as I need it.

Cons

I wish that I could get real-time customer service help without having to email back and forth and not getting a response for a day, maybe even two. I wish I could get real-time help over the phone so that my dilemmas would not take hours to resolve.

Response from Regpack

Charles, we are so happy to hear that your life is so much easier with Regpack!

I think most non-profit organizations and faith communities would agree that there are never enough hours in the day to get everything you need done. Add to that, your main purpose is to be present for your community, not buried under paperwork.

We created Regpack to save our clients TIME. In fact, we've found that on average, admins using our system save over 60+ hours a month on admin tasks related to registration, payments and applicant management.

It's always great to hear that this is happening in practice for our valued clients!