BeanworksAP

Shiawtian C.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Invoicing Made Simple

Reviewed on 2019-05-01

This has really allowed us to get invoices in our system much quicker which in turn leads to faster payment processing. Overall highly recommend to others.

Pros

I like the smart code functionality the most. It takes the most recently approved invoice's expense coding and applies it to the same vendor with a simple tap of the button. The approval process is also simple and easy for other departments to pick up. And my absolute favorite thing about Beanworks is their customer service. You will always get a response and more often than not, it will help address the issue you're having.

Cons

There are times that the invoice number was inputted incorrectly so it is unable to pick up a duplicate invoice. This happens rarely and can be prevented by reviewing Beanworks' work on the backend.

Vadim B.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Growing Stronger Every Year

Reviewed on 2016-10-11

I initially heard of bean bills at my previous work. After working with it I found it to be very user friendly and the desire of the Bean Bills team to constantly improve their product amazing. After switching companies and releasing the entire approval process was painfully manual I began searching for a better solution. However, no matter how much I searched nobody compared to Bean Bills. There is definitely more expensive solutions, but no solution on the market is as simple and user friendly as bean Bills. Since starting to use it over 6 years ago with another company the Bean Bills experience has definitely involved and gotten better with time. New features are constantly been released to make things easier. It great to be part of the bean bills community and I recommend it to any company.

Pros

features, simplicity, user friendly, customer service,

Cons

all my cons have been already improved in the software.

Response from Beanworks Solutions

Thank you for being a wonderful customer! We appreciate your continuous support in the product and team.

Luigi M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Easy to use, efficient and effective

Reviewed on 2018-10-26

great tool and must have for any organization

Pros

ease of use, practical, keeps a record of all invoices for easy lookup, approval channel so authorized approvers can see and approve invoices in timely manner

Cons

little bugs once in a while but they are quickly remedied. inability to change approval channels. this may be more company specific and attached to function vs actual software limitation.

Response from Beanworks Solutions

We think it is a must have too! Happy to hear that it is easy to use, efficient and effective. Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it!

Janice T.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Great Software!

Reviewed on 2018-10-26

Pros

I find BeanworksAP to be very easy to use and very versatile. Beanworks service team is always quick and friendly.

Cons

I least like when an user wants to reject an invoice, it goes all the way back to the starting point, when sometimes it just needs to go back one approval level.

Response from Beanworks Solutions

Thank you for your response. We are working hard to make your AP workflow simple and delightful. Thank you for your feedback and continuous support! Sorry for the kinks. That is definitely frustrating. Your feedback has been noted.

Joyce T.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Reviewed on 2018-10-23

It's a easy-to-use software. Functions are easy to understand but the functions are also easy to have errors. Sometimes it exported automatically even though no export request is chosen. Also in the description part, if it can wrap text automatically it will be better.

Pros

It's easy to use and understand the functions

Cons

It's also easy to have sync errors without any reasons

Response from Beanworks Solutions

Wrap text! Noted. Beanworks very much appreciates your feedback and suggestions. Thank you!

Douglas C.

Beanworks works

Reviewed on 2018-10-16

A good step forward

Pros

Less paperwork, less filing, chequer runs a click of button

Cons

Cheque numbers not always recognized by our banks ocr software

Response from Beanworks Solutions

Thank you for your response. We are working hard to make your experience simple and delightful. One step at a time!

Sharon D.

• Customer Support Software

Beanworks is a really super product well designed for the accounting perfectionist

Reviewed on 2017-08-31

I am able to bridge the Atlantic between Copenhagen and NYC accounting departments.

Pros

The auto submit feature is brilliant! I needed a way for my Danish assistant to input and code from our Danish vendors that syncs with my NY based office. QB file in the cloud.

Cons

There are just 1 or 2 things I wish I could set a standard default but other than this one little thing, it's really a wonderful bit of software

Response from Beanworks Solutions

Thank you Sharon!

Eliana S.

AP Automation

Good experience overall

Pros

Great system for remote employees approvals.

Cons

The system some times freeze and I have to refresh the page.

Response from Beanworks Solutions

We are so happy that the system is good for remote teams too. Thank you for your feedback and your continuous support!

Steve S.

• Customer Support Software

Great option for ease of use and value!

Reviewed on 2016-10-04

Have been using Beanworks for several years now and it continues to be a great option for us for several reasons. First, the software makes it extremely easy for front line approvers to see everything they need to see quickly to approve an invoice. Second, our AP staff LOVES the overnight coding options that allow them to deal only with the proprietary aspects of coding while saving time by having the header information coded overnight. Finally, the entire bean staff from implementation to support is great to work with and has met every challenge we've had along the way. Can't recommend them enough.

Allan Y.

Excellent AP Tool

Reviewed on 2015-09-11

Updates addresses any missing functions. Support is very fast. Very easy to use.

Erin A.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

A time saving tool

Reviewed on 2018-10-23

I’ve been very happy with the software and the customer service has been excellent! Immediate replies to emails and easy walk through instructions when running into any questions.

Pros

I really like the ease of forwarding invoice s via email and saving on data entry time.

Cons

It sometimes take a while to manually sync with Quickbooks when adding a new vendor.

Response from Beanworks Solutions

Thank you for being a wonderful customer! We appreciate your continuous support in the product and the team.

Paul M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Real Time Accounting that Makes A Difference

Reviewed on 2016-10-18

Being able to always have an up-to-date view of our finances has been a huge asset for our company. Every department can see where the numbers stand at any time. Our accounting software, QuickBooks, is integrated with Beanworks and is synced with all of our accounts payable and payment information. This helps us make strategic business decisions with relevant data.

Grant G.

• Customer Support Software

Great, simple to use tool that was easily integrated into our Quickbooks GL system.

Reviewed on 2015-09-11

- A simple platform that provided us (a small biotech with employees/consultants accross North America) an automated solution to our old paper/email workflow. We are now virtually paperless.
- Also allowed us to significantly improve and shorten our financial stmt close process.
- We are leveraging the simple Excel exporting functionality to generate management reports and invoices for our collaboration partner (saving us huge time and increasing integrity of our data).
- We would really like a employee expense reporting functionality.

Anna C.

• Customer Support Software

Highly recommended accounts payable software

Reviewed on 2016-03-03

Beanworks saves us money every month. This software has changed how we do accounts payable. Now instead of spending time doing data entry, coding repeat invoices, searching for missing documents, or revising manual errors, my team and I can focus on strategic accounting opportunities such as vendor discounts. If we ever need assistance, the Beanworks customer support team is always there with fast turnaround times and helpful solutions.

Yanna B.

• Customer Support Software

Great product, a real asset!

Reviewed on 2015-09-17

We have been using Beanworks for a few years and could not be happier with it. The software is extremely user friendly and one of the best on the market. It can be used anywhere and anytime as long as you have access to internet. Beanworks customer service is outstanding fast and very responsive. We would highly recommend this software!

Catherine S.

• Customer Support Software

I simply love working with Beanworks it make my life easy :)

Reviewed on 2015-09-10

this software is very easy to learn ,easy to use and make the job easy. all you have to do learn and with the great support team that Beanworks offer you can do it . it is perfect . just love it

Response from Beanworks Solutions

That is what we like to hear! We work hard to make your workflow and job easy. Thanks for your feedback!

Jessica S.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

BeanworksAP Rocks!

Reviewed on 2018-11-13

Thank you for making my job a little less hectic.

Pros

Truly helps eliminate the back and forth of emails, waiting on responses, overlooking an email etc. saves a lot of time.

Cons

Would love to view the check that was disbursed with the option to save as PDF.

Response from Beanworks Solutions

So great to hear that we make your job less hectic! We do work hard to make processing your invoices simple and delightful. Thank you for your feedback!

Lisa C.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Very Beneficial

Reviewed on 2018-11-14

Beanworks is very useful and I would highly recommend it for many businesses to track their invoicing. I also like how we can reach out to a Beanworks representative by instant messaging and they are able to log in and review/fix errors at anytime.

Pros

Beanworks is easy to use and manage. I like that we can upload the invoices, code, and have them reviewed by different departments. It's also amazing how it links to Jonas with updated information. It keeps everything organized and if I need to view anything in particular, the search options are very helpful. They are just one click away. It is also nice to write in comments to communicate with other departments. I like how I can create customized reports for payments and invoices as well.

Cons

There are some instances where I have to do manual checks in Jonas, but I am not able to mark those invoices as paid in Beanworks, only having the option to mark the invoice as "do not pay."

Response from Beanworks Solutions

Thank you for your response! We are working hard to make your experience in accounts payable workflow workful simple and delightful.

Noreen S.

• Customer Support Software

BeanworksAP is relevant, useful and efficient. It's a fantastic solution.

Reviewed on 2018-10-23

AMAZING PRODUCT! I cannot praise it enough.

Pros

Very easy to use, logically designed and very intuitive to pick up. Amazing, extremely helpful customer service - issues are dealt with immediately and resolved well. Good at picking up our internal general ledger coding categories. Great for our organization, where we have a lot of remote/travelling staff who are able to approve invoices/payments from anywhere.

Cons

As of yet, we aren't able to send wire transfers to the US because we are a Canadian not-for-profit, so this is done outside of BeanworksAP. In the case of a vendor with multiple locations who has non-centralized accounting (so each location has it's own finance team), the system sometimes gets confused on which vendor address to select (because all locations have the same name but different addresses).

Response from Beanworks Solutions

Our CS team would be very happy to hear your thoughts! We love that you are able to approve invoices and payments from anywhere. Your feedback has been passed onto the product team. Thank you for your response!

Ella G.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Smooth integration, good functionality

Reviewed on 2018-10-23

Friendly end-user setting, easy integration, easily adapts to management needs

Pros

Friendly and accessible customer service

Cons

Inability to lock a date from being input; after the close, we do not want billing dates for the closed quarter to be input, and Beanworks does not offer an option for this. Also, sync errors are difficult to find and no alerts for such as given.

Response from Beanworks Solutions

We appreciate your response and thank you for your continuous support. Your feedback is noted and passed to the product team!

Kimberly S.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Easy

Reviewed on 2018-11-01

I enjoy working with Beans and Beansupport

Pros

Very easy to use. Options are very clear.

Cons

I type very fast, sometimes can keep up with my keystrokes

Response from Beanworks Solutions

We're so happy that you find it easy to use! We beans like working with you too.

Siara R.

We love Beanworks!

Reviewed on 2016-10-05

We absolutely love Beanworks! They understand that each company is unique in their process and needs, so they've developed a program that is fully customizable for any company but at the core accomplishes all accounts payable needs. They even take a it a step further by having an amazing support team to get you through the initial set up of your customized platform and ongoing support. They really take the initiative to understand your process. There has never been a time when we called and they didn't resolve the issue.

Kim C.

• Customer Support Software

Have Implemented Beanworks at Two Companies: Five Stars!

Reviewed on 2016-10-18

Beanworks was able to help the outsourced accounting team at my previous company decrease their processing times by as much as 50% which was huge for the business. The increased efficiency meant more accurate, up-to-the-minute look into the company's finances. I was such a big fan of Beanworks that I also implemented it in my current role. The solution is great and always evolving, and the customer support is top notch.

Howard D.

Great Software that Pays for Itself

Reviewed on 2016-04-13

Beanworks lets us take care of purchase orders, invoices, and payments from one easy-to-use system. It was simple to get setup and their customer success team is always there if we need them. This software is a huge asset to our accounting department. I've recommended it to my peers who have all found it to be a very positive addition to their AP workflow.

Danica B.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Great AP Software

Reviewed on 2018-10-30

Pros

Everything is electronic. Subs/Vendors can email their invoices directly to our Beanworks, which cuts down on incoming mail. Approvers can be located in various locations and still access and approve even via mobile. The search features to find an invoice are exceptional.

Cons

Since their recent update the PDF files are much smaller outside of Beanworks which is NOT great.

Response from Beanworks Solutions

Electronic AP is what we want! We are working hard to make it seamless for you. Your response has been noted. Thank you!