Workiz

Customer Support Software
4.7/5

Adrian S.

• Customer Support Software

Changed from Quickbooks to Workiz - Best Decision Ever!

Reviewed on 2021-08-19

Overall it's been great, some learning curves but even my guys will contact support if they need help which in this day and age where everybody is spoon fed that it awesome. I will continue to use this software for the foreseeable future.

Pros

We use the system with our Call Center and it's amazing, the staff was trained within a day for being able to use the needed features and they've been working the rest when they have the time. Excellent time based scheduling, EXCELLENT customer notifications and awareness for the clients which is way more than I expected.

Cons

The only con I had/have is that for CDN companies it's expensive and was almost the one issue in which we didn't go this route. I did manage to work with one of the guys and figured out how to best get what I wanted to start and then to be able to grow. With his input we would have gone another route and I'm really glad we didn't. Bar none the best software I've used to date in my company.

Octavia P.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

• Customer Support Software

Our Moving business is running more efficiently than ever!

Reviewed on 2021-05-26

Workiz has been a great asset to our business with ease of use between the office and the techs, scheduling & mapping the job, contacting customers using the Workiz phone and invoicing/billing. This software has reduced the amount of multiple software & apps to 1, nothing is more efficient than that!!!

Pros

Integration of the software with our business was extremely easy! This software has helped our moving business streamline information to our techs with ease and efficiency; it dramatically reduced misinformation, errors & helps to get last minute changes our quickly.

Cons

Customization of our documents is not as efficient, it would help to have our already established documents translated using PDF's instead of having to re-create the documents needed.
There is some issues when viewing job reports in the filter results - when you have selected the dates, then select a job within those dates and want to review other jobs in the same selected dates you must re-select the dates, there is no option to keep that same selection of dates. This can be time consuming when verifying jobs for payroll, techs & hours.

Response from Workiz

Thanks Octavia. We love working with moving companies like yours and are excited by your great review. We've updated the product team with your feedback.
Thanks!

Zachary H.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Quick Software

Reviewed on 2020-07-27

Overall the software does what I need it to do very well with a couple of exceptions. The software is quick and efficient to get my tasks accomplished.

Pros

Learning the software was pretty quick and simple. I love how fast the software and how booking the job is all on the same page. Being able to add pictures to each job is great. I like being able to assign the job to a technician and it turns the color of that technician. It makes dispatching simple. The reports are also another wonderful feature that makes it easier to determine job numbers.

Cons

I do not like how you cannot block off the schedule for a specific metro. We have three metros at Junk Doctors (Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh) and I am not able to just block off Charlotte without blocking off Raleigh and Greensboro. This leads to over scheduling issues for us. The QuickBooks transfer has not been very smooth on our end. We are having to manually enter most of our transactions into QB's.

Response from Workiz

Hi Zackary, Thanks for your review. It's been great to have Junk Doctors on the team! We're very happy to hear that you are happy with the software. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding QuickBooks and the metro areas, we'll definitely be sharing this with the product team.

Michele B.

WorkIz Review from PunchList Professionals

Reviewed on 2020-03-24

We started using this software as we developed our business. Workiz has been an integral part of building our business. It has allowed us to keep our customer information, job, scheduling, invoicing and payments in one system.

Pros

It is easy to enter someone as a lead, create a job related to that lead, then generate an estimate and eventually schedule the work if the estimate is accepted. We've gotten a lot better at utilizing the features of the software as we've gotten more comfortable. I love that we can manage our workflow and invoice directly from the same system. Plus being able to accept online payments helps us with billing.

Cons

They've made several changes I had hoped for. It's now easier to track a tech's time on the job, and the change to WePay has been good for us. I do wish there was an easier way to job cost within the software. We are a lot better at using the time tracking tool, but I'd like an easier way to track materials costs.

Joist and BuilderTREND

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

I thought it had a more comprehensive approach to what we wanted to do and more ability to customize it.

Response from Workiz

Michele, you just made our day! :) Thanks for the great review and we're happy that PunchList Professionals joined the Workiz team. It's great to hear you're enjoying the features. Thanks for your comment about the job cost, we will pass this on to the product team. If you have specific suggestions you can always reach out to your account manager, we'd love to hear your feedback!

Carmelo F.

Excellent Features

Reviewed on 2021-02-25

It has helped me organize my clients and keep track of the field

Pros

Routing is made easy with the map. Easy to Keep track of Clients .

Cons

It works well with the browser but the app is not that good. When using from a tablet you can only use it vertically and are not able to turn the screen horizontal.

ServiceTitan

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

I dint like the map in Housecall pro

Housecall Pro

Service Titan is pricy

Response from Workiz

Hi Carmelo. Thanks for the great review. We're putting a lot of manpower now on getting the app even better. Stay tuned for more updates!

Melinda W.

• Customer Support Software

Works great for our company

Reviewed on 2020-07-18

I really like most of the features, I've explored many options for appointment scheduling and although I do think Workiz is quite expensive, it does get the job done.

Pros

I like the ease of use as far as inputing the information and the fact it helps locate the specific address with correct spelling. I like the fact it links to maps as well.

Cons

I do not like that on my cell phone I can't look at the schedule while scheduling an appointment, it makes it difficult at time to not double book a time slot. I also don't like it doesn't automatically refresh, if I keep the app open all day and continue to book appointments then I'll most likely be double booking time slots, after each booking I have to close the app to ensure this doesn't occur.

Response from Workiz

Hi Melinda, thanks so much for your review! Happy to hear that you enjoy our maps and tracking feature. Our goal is to help our customers be successful and grow, so it's great to hear your feedback about scheduling and the features you would like to have. We'll be sharing this with the team.

Victor T.

Really good app!

Reviewed on 2020-10-29

As single contractor the option of people scheduling online and me getting all the info with calendar and remainders is a game changer. I can be on the road and the system is my “ secretary “.
I think polishing some things will make this application a success for any small to midsize business.

Pros

Chatbot integration and online booking is my favorite part. Easy to integrate with website and most importantly I can interact live with customer if needed.
Validation of address is another great tool for scheduling new customers, link to gps system (Waze, Maps,Google maps)is a great tool.
System allows you to keep track of tax collections, easy system once you get familiar with.
Credit Card processing is very easy and no issues between accounts (money is always there after the 2 days period).
Invoices via text or email with option to pay online is also a plus.

Cons

It’s a little confusing to process of crediting money previously collected back into a given quote plus in the final invoice “ customer invoice “ the software will account the credit back but will not show it listed for people to see.
The calendar on the chatbot should be highlighted for available slots or takeaway slots already taken.

Housecall Pro

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

Chatbot/team response to my questions/ price.

Response from Workiz

Thanks Victor for this great reviews. We're working on making the credit card processing much easier. A release is coming in a few weeks.
Thanks for also mentioning the chatbot, we're super proud of it!

Deron K.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

• Customer Support Software

This is a great product for scheduling, lead & Job creation, estimates and invoicing.

Reviewed on 2021-03-04

It's great for scheduling and support is always great and helpful.

Pros

The ability to schedule jobs and have my clients and field technicians notified by text or email to confirm back.

Cons

the CRM portion of the client management is not great. It's not fluid. I want the ability to use it like I am flipping through an electronic database and it is slow and doesn't allow me to go by record or by sale date. I do a lot of phone cross selling and this program doesn't help me.

Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Switching to Workiz

Because we felt it was much better for scheduling and we were right.

Response from Workiz

Thanks Deron for sharing this very positive review. I'll share your feedback about the CRM with our product team.

Jocelyn D.
  • Industry: Furniture

I love this software

Reviewed on 2020-06-10

I was using a different software for organization previously. I was always needing to make "workarounds." This software fits every unique need we have. I researched for months - tried numerous trials, none worked like this one. As long as we're in business, we'll be with this software.

Pros

It makes my life SO much easier to organize! There are boxes for everything. The software is so customizable that I can't think of a single scenario or service business that it wouldn't work for.

Cons

Well, nothing... everything I've ever suggested or requested has been added.

Response from Workiz

Hi Jocelyn, we appreciate your great review! It's a pleasure to serve MasterTech Furniture Repair and we're happy that Workiz has made everything easier to organize for you. Glad that you are pleased with our response to your requests. We will always take your suggestions seriously! :)

Rick C.

All In One Field Service Software

Reviewed on 2021-01-18

Great software. Value for money. Well set up, easy to use.

Pros

Integration, Phone system, Remote access for administrators through app

Cons

Price is higher than the old one but it's worth it

Swept, Janitorial Manager and Jobber

Reasons for Choosing Workiz

Workiz worked better

Brilion

Pricing, Phone, Integration

Response from Workiz

Thanks Rick for this awesome review! According to our research, clients report a 22% increase in revenue once they start using Workiz. Clear ROI :-)

John M.

Appliance Repair

Reviewed on 2020-03-26

Pros

Customers repeatedly tell me they like the reminders and ease in which to book appointments compared to other local appliance repair companies. For myself, I like the scheduling reminders and at a glance daily scheduling.

Cons

The app is a little flakey sometimes where it won't save comments or finance items. As a user I have had it remove all payment data when I was only trying to clear one incorrect entry. I have stopped using the app entirely and just use the website.

Response from Workiz

John, we've been so glad to have Elite Appliance Repair with Workiz! It's great to hear your customers are enjoying the reminders and find it easy to book appointments. It's been great to see the growth that Elite has experienced! Thanks for your comments about the app, we'll share them with our product team. If you have any issues or questions regarding the app (or anything else), our account managers are always here to help!

Tamra F.

Quick and Easy

Reviewed on 2021-05-26

Its ease of use is user-friendly cuts down on training time as it guides you through the program.

Pros

I can keep track of all techs and the incoming jobs as well as closings

Cons

Glitches and wait time for support when an issue occurs, can be a bit long.

Response from Workiz

Thanks Tamra! We will look into your comment with our support team. We're committed to provide fast and high quality support.

Sara S.
  • Industry: Automotive

Software Utilization

Reviewed on 2019-07-30

Dispatching calls, updating jobs submitting invoices.

Pros

The service features are for my industry, Locksmith.

Cons

The sync with Quickbooks could be much better.

Response from Workiz

Thanks for your feedback Sara! We're glad to hear that you enjoy the service features. Regarding the sync with Quickbooks, we'd love to hear more specific feedback so that we can improve your experience. Feel free to reach out to your account manager with the details so that we can understand how to help out.

Jen H.

Lifesaving

Reviewed on 2018-12-11

I really enjoy working with this company and wish that the other service providers we work with used them.

Pros

I like how customized it is to exactly what I need to do. The more I learn about the product, the more I discover it has the features I need.

Cons

The guide book doesn't have all the responses to the questions I have, though the live chat and people I call always do. I also wish I could customize the invoices and the tracking of payments a little easier.

Response from Workiz

We're big believers in customization. We understand every business is different.

Mark O.

Plumbing

Reviewed on 2021-05-26

Overall I am very satisfied with Workiz. Ive been able to be way more productive with scheduling, invoicing, and estimating. Leaving more time for me to work and grow relationships with my customers.

Pros

I really like how easy this software is to use. The customer service is awesome and I have always been able to find help when needed.

Cons

Some things are a little hard to understand how to use. But Workiz is constantly updating the software.

Response from Workiz

Thanks Mark, we put a lot of emphasis on making the software easy to use.

Julie G.

• Customer Support Software

Send A Job has changed the structure and operation of my entire business. Simply Incredible!

Reviewed on 2018-07-16

Pros

User-friendly and never glitches! The developers thought of every possible scenario for working with in-house tech, freelancers, other service companies and streamlined all of it.

Cons

What I can think of that I definitely like least about the software is that I did not find it sooner!

Response from Workiz

Thanks Julie! We love having you as a client!

Alyssa H.

Alyssa H review

Reviewed on 2021-06-02

It has been good. Customer service is always available and the site never has any issues.

Pros

It is easy to create a schedule and send quotes.

Cons

The price. It is pretty expensive. I would like to see it come down to $40.00 per month.

Response from Workiz

Thanks Alyssa!

Great Software

Reviewed on 2017-12-15

Pros

great software it is very flexible, like it where the customer can sign using a text message, inventory etc...

Cons

They don't respond quickly lie the other software that I am use to using, they have a chat bubble and i would ask a question and I wouldn't get the question answered for days or not at all. I think if they polished up on customer service it would be a awesome software!

Response from Workiz

Thanks! We rebuilt our customer support team since you posted this review. We're big believers in putting our clients first and responding quickly to requests.

Roc R.

Easy to Operate

Reviewed on 2021-05-13

I am texting customers and making them comfortable before I even enter the homes and everything is easy to access

Pros

Very easy to operate and see exactly where when and what you finished. I like of a job isn't finished unless you know why it's not finished and why you have to go back and finish it

Cons

All the notifications that I constantly get every day and I can't turn off .

Response from Workiz

Thanks Roc, we really appreciate it! Communications is wha sets Workiz apart from other softwares out there.

Anastacia D.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Convenient system

Reviewed on 2020-07-22

Customer service is great quick to respond

Pros

Schedule, payment, customer history all in one app

We can upload pictures and keep track of all calls and texts through the app

Cons

Calls drop when calling through the app, jobs don’t always update right away

Response from Workiz

Hi Anastacia, we appreciate you sharing your feedback! It's been great having Trash n dash on the Workiz team and we are very glad to hear that you are enjoying our software.

Brion H.
  • Industry: Machinery

Great Software!!!

Reviewed on 2021-03-15

Overall I enjoy using Workiz not just for the ease of use but also because of the features you get for the reasonable low price.

Pros

I love the basic features of the software because it's simple and works well for my business. If I need anything extra added it doesn't take long to implement it onto my account.

Cons

The one con I do have with the software is that I can't receive pictures through text which in my business a lot of customers would like to do that. If this can be addressed and possibly worked on that would be swell!

Jobber

Pricing honestly

Response from Workiz

We're big believers a field service management software has to be easy and flexible.
Thanks for this great review!

Angel C.
  • Industry: Utilities

• Customer Support Software

Awesome software for the waste industry

Reviewed on 2021-02-23

Pros

Really easy to use, able to track all your employees and see their schedule. Integrated phone line to have a dispatch center.

Cons

There is literally nothing that I do not like about using workiz, it is the best to the fullest

Response from Workiz

We keep telling people it's easy, but reviews like yours show that it's indeed the case.
Thanks Angel!

• Customer Support Software

Dekel was very knowledgeable and helpful. Easy to work with.

Reviewed on 2018-07-14

Pros

Ability to stay in touch with techs while they are out on the road doing their job installing garage doors.

Cons

Not very accounting directed. Does not have enough reports or para-matures to print the reports for financial purposes.

Response from Workiz

Thanks! We also added many new reporting features since this review went live.
Dekel, is the best, right?

• Customer Support Software

Great new affordable software w/ the majority of the features exclusive to more expensive...

Reviewed on 2019-05-17

As a small business which is growing quickly, we were having some growing pains that required the implementation of new processes and software. We decided to use Workiz after exploring more expensive options. The (MUCH) more expensive options did have more features, but the main features that we were looking for were also available in Workiz. The main reason we were seeking out such a software was to improve our customer service by creating more organization and also to keep track of job costing.

Pros

The price point
The staff
The support
The features

Cons

Because it is a newer software there are still some kinks to work out, but it is incredibly robust for something so affordable and I'm sure it will only get better with time

Response from Workiz

Thanks - such as awesome and detailed review!

Mohammad N.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Workiz is worth Trying out

Reviewed on 2020-03-27

I switched from another FMS to Workiz and I like it better, but there are still things that need to be improved. Some of the features that I recommended are still to be considered, and I think there is should be enough people to ask for a feature to be taken in and worked on.

Pros

I like the way scheduling and job status filter works

Cons

I think the map feature should work better.

Response from Workiz

Mohammad, thanks for your review! It's great to hear you like the scheduling and the job status filter features. We'll be sure to share your map feature suggestions with the team. As always, just let us know if you need anything!