Workiz

The #1 scheduling and invoicing tool for field service pros

4.7 /5 (119 reviews) Write a Review!

Richard T.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2021-02-24

Excellent product, excellent features, Awesome customer service, Great prices. We are fairly new with Workiz, but loving it so far.

Pros

The modern technology that is built right in such as 2-way texting, notifications, email, automation. The App is amazing and full of almost everything the desktop offers. It has a built-in full phone system to call customers from and to receive calls and records all communication with every lead/client that calls. They have built-in CC processing payments, online booking tools, online chatbot features that can also serve as a booking tool.

Cons

They have a "Leads" feature you can turn on so for a company like myself who does all estimates a lead is where about 90% of the communications occur, but you can't set notifications and text alerts to clients when they are in the lead status. This should be updated and hopefully will be. Once a lead becomes a Job or someone that owes you the money you have full range to communicate with them via text, email, and auto-notifications. This works great for a service business that doesn't do many estimates and only sets up service appointments for service work, but not so much for a company using Leads and doing estimates.

Response from Workiz

Great review Richard - we really appreciate it! Feedback noted and will be shared with our product team.

Tony F.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

• Customer Support Software

Great support team and very intuitive interface

Reviewed on 2020-03-29

Great support team. Very responsive. I've communicated with them often and they never disappoint. Extremely helpful.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use Workiz. It's intuitive. Other programs really make doing simple task overly complicated with too many clicks and screen jumping. Workiz keeps it simple and also rich in features. I especially love the ability to automatically send text messages to my customers depending on the status of their work order. I work in the Appliance Repair industry and this platform works well for me.

Cons

There are some quirks like but being able to add commas or periods to certain custom fields, but the development team is always updating the app and improving it. So far every bug I've reported has been fixed.

Response from Workiz

Hi Tony, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It's always great to hear when our customers are satisfied with our software. Regarding the quirks, we are always happy to hear your feedback and make improvements accordingly. Keep them coming! :)

Chad N.
  • Industry: Public Safety

• Customer Support Software

Why Workiz is great for my Business.

Reviewed on 2019-06-25

Overall I like workiz. It is a great addition to my business.

Pros

Workiz is a great place for me to bill my customers and track who has paid and who has not. It is also great for scheduling jobs, although I don't schedule much work in advance. It syncs with quick books and one of the best features is I can track my sales tax with out any kind of a hassle.

Cons

Maybe it's just me but occasionally I have trouble finding old invoices or jobs. Also sometimes when I enter an item to go on the invoice it disappears after entering more items. For example I will put in a service call for $50.00 and then sell a product for $25.00 it will give me a running total of $75.00 but then sometimes when I enter another item All the above disappear and I will be left with the one item I just entered. I have talked to tech about it but either they don't believe me or it is so random there is no way to track it.

Response from Workiz

Thanks for the review, Chad! :) We're so glad that you've had a great experience with Workiz. In regards to finding old invoices, we're sorry that you've had any trouble. Our account managers are here to help you manage the software, so please always feel free to reach out if you have any issues!

Noam B.

Online review for Workiz software

Reviewed on 2020-11-01

Overall, it's been a great experience. I do recommend using this software because it has many features that other similar software companies don't offer such as phone answering system, masked calls and employee tracking

Pros

It's really easy to use and operate. I have been using this software for over 5 years to manage my Cleaning business and I've really seen how this company has innovated and grown over the years.

Cons

I think they should add a re-marketing option for the customer list. This will give them a huge advantage over the other programs available

Response from Workiz

Hi Noam! Thanks for submitting this 10/10 review! We've going to launch something very soon that would make your remarketing efforts much better. Stay tuned!

Lonnie K.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great Service Software

Reviewed on 2020-07-30

Our overall experience with Wirkiz has been very positive and they are working on continuous improvements for software. There are always tying to make it work better.

Pros

I found this software to be very easy to set up and implement for organization. After we set up a few settings and loaded some products we were up and running within a couple of days. We were able to implement the software and training with no problems.

Cons

We would like the ability to see a product photo of in the software and we would like to have the option to send out PDF attachments not just a picture/

Response from Workiz

Hi Lonnie, thanks for your review! It's been great to have Desert Mountain Water LLC on the team. We're very happy that you found Workiz easy to use. Regarding your feedback about the product photo and PDF attachments, thanks for your comments, we'll absolutely pass it on to the product team.

Donald F.

solo

Reviewed on 2020-11-02

great every time

Pros

i like the online booking feature the best, it give my customers the flexibility to book a service order at there convenience and saves me time.

Cons

i would like to see faster navigation and integration

Response from Workiz

Isn't our online booking the best? We know how important it is, especially as times are changing.

Thanks Don!

Michael W.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Workiz team is great

Reviewed on 2020-09-01

Pros

I like the ease of use. It's a simple format and if you use it to full potential, you can really micro manage a lot of the aspects to your company that could otherwise slip through the cracks. The support team is wonderful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a life saver and we have access to the support team even out on the job.

Cons

I would like to see further development into the app features. There's a lot of info that's available on the webpage that you don't really have access to in the app. I do see a certain functionality to it but as an owner, sometimes I just want to check the reports and everything when I'm out and about and thinking about my company's system.

Response from Workiz

Thanks Michelle. You're right, we decided to double down our efforts on the app for 2021. Look forward for some exciting updates in the coming months!

Suzi K.

Easy to Use

It has been great.

Pros

We have been using this software since July 2016. It has helped us increase our productivity greatly.

Cons

My techs LOVE the app. I, however, am unfamiliar and go directly to the website when using it.

Response from Workiz

At Workiz we understand we don't serve only the business owners but also the techs in the field.
Happy to hear both you and the techs LOVE it!

Kenneth S.
  • Industry: Capital Markets

review

Reviewed on 2019-07-02

Scheduling,finance,send jobs to workers (dispatch)mailing list and mailers.

Pros

easy,intuitive,inexpensive,seems to be growing as we do

Cons

Under industries in this review there should be "other" as we are in the junk removal and moving industry

Response from Workiz

Hi Kenneth, Thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that you're happy with Workiz and that it's been easy and inexpensive for you! We are always trying to improve and give the best tools for service businesses to grow. Thanks for your support over the years, we're happy to have Junk Removal Inc on the team! :)

Kyle E.

Best Fit For one Tech or Multiple

Reviewed on 2021-02-15

Pros

So far the software has been amazing I'm a one shop tech. The app allows us to look a little more professional and bigger, allowing us to market more aggressively

Cons

So i would be lying if i said it wasn't any cons. but to be honest nothing that will steer you away. the packages are well integrated to the size of your needs

Response from Workiz

Thanks Kyle! One of our values is "growth", both for our clients and our employees.
Happy to see Workiz helped you grow and become more successful!

Jeremy S.

Great for service business

Reviewed on 2019-06-25

Great company, very attentive. Good training.

Pros

Software works well, and it works flows nicely. Support is fast to answer questions. Easy reports to generate. It works on many platforms. Great on boarding process.

Cons

Not all the features are on the apps, and have to be run on the website. There is not a way to add a tip to a credit bill

Wish they would review how you were using the software to help you understand features you might be missing, and work flow.

Response from Workiz

Jeremy, we're so happy to have Junk Boss with Workiz! Thanks for the great review. Regarding your comments about the app, we appreciate your feedback. Our Workiz app is structured for the field and the purpose is to make it as easy as possible to accomplish tasks in the field. If you have specific requests for the app, feel free to reach out to our customer success team; we would love to hear your ideas. In regards to the tips feature, well noted, and we'll be sharing this with our product team!

Joshua R.

Workiz - Best Software - Best Support - Best Customization

Reviewed on 2019-02-15

Pros

Customer Support & Customization. Meets all the dispatching and scheduling needs of the business. Syncs nicely with other platforms and even CC proccessors

Cons

Need more experts on call for immediate assistance. I do not want to wait a week to get my dispatching system up and running 100% Offer more hands on build out and charge for it

Response from Workiz

Thanks for the great review Joshua! It's been great working with 24H Garage Doors. We're so happy to hear that Workiz meets all of the dispatching and scheduling needs of your business. That's what we strive for. :) Regarding your feedback for more support, thank you for sharing. We always try to give quick and thorough feedback, but we will do our best to improve and serve you better!

Payton S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Junk masters

Reviewed on 2021-03-16

Pros

I love the new tip feature. It’s very easy to us and works great.

Cons

Well is used to be having to type in the whole adress for credit cards but that is changed now to just zip code witch is awesome. I like everything now.

Response from Workiz

Tipping was long awaited so it's great to hear you're loving that new feature.
Thanks Payton!

Lorraine E.

• Customer Support Software

What we've been looking for!

Reviewed on 2019-01-15

We've been able to get all our information at our fingertips for the tech and the office, it has helped us to keep up with all we have going on. We are becoming more efficient.

Pros

It is easy to use, we can customize a lot, and the customer service is AMAZING! Anytime we've had a question, someone has been on the other end to help us immediately.

Cons

Would like to be able to customize the view on the schedule.

Response from Workiz

What an incredible review Lorraine! Thank you very much for putting in the time and effort to give us feedback. You made our day. :) It's great to hear you that you feel supported by our customer service team! Our goal is to help you succeed and be as available as possible for your needs.

Napoleon M.

Workiz Review

Reviewed on 2021-04-16

Workiz has made running my business so much easier than what I was doing before!

Pros

the flexibility and ease of use and the customer service

Cons

it was a little hard for me to get used to

Artan D.

• Customer Support Software

I’m very happy so far with this software and will recommend Workiz to anyone that needs this...

Reviewed on 2021-02-26

Very happy!!

Pros

I liked Everything from A to Z. And I’m

Cons

Everything specifically the app is great and easy to do estimates and invoice in a minute!!

Response from Workiz

Thanks Artan for this amazing review - we really appreciate it!

Tarik K.

A solid choice

Reviewed on 2018-02-13

Overall, a great option for many in the field service industry. They also have a trial period, so you really have nothing to lose.

Pros

Covers all the necessities for running a small field service operation such as roofing, landscaping, handyman, HVAC, etc. Very easy to use and simple interface which helps to keep you organized and well maintained. Take job requests, invoice, and plan all within the palm of your hand (cell phone or tablet).

Cons

Needs a little bit of polish (low-resolution logo), and could be more customizable to suit other industries that require a little more functionality.

Response from Workiz

Thanks Tarik! In 2018 we were a tiny startup with no designers. We got much better since.
Our new designers would love to see an updated review :-)

Kelley H.

Send A Job Service Business Solution

Reviewed on 2016-08-12

Pros

E-Signatures. It is often very hard to get signatures from clients and others. This products makes signing easy for anyone. This also a great way to keep record without all the paper trail.
The customer job field feature is always useful when you are trying to get a product to fit your companys additional needs.

Cons

The business stats. I would definitely need more information than what is captured on these reports. But the data should suffice for a basic report.

Response from Workiz

Thanks Kelley. Needless to say we've got a whole lot better since you posted this in 2016. E-signatures and new reports are now state of the art.
Wouldn't you agree?

Laor P.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Amazing

Reviewed on 2021-02-15

Pros

i love to work with this app its so easy to manage your leads and keep track on your techs overall very satisfied with them

Cons

everything perfect .......................

Response from Workiz

Perfect review Laor :-)

Chris E.
  • Industry: Utilities

Strong software for workforce management

Reviewed on 2016-09-01

Pros

Very responsive and technically sound product, it does a good job with everything it promised. I would be interested to see where similar technologies expand within the next few years.

Cons

I would like to see greater integration with a mapping feature to help plan out routes or highlight who would be free in the area at that time.

Response from Workiz

Thanks Chris for this great review! Our mapping feature got a lot better since you posted this review 5 years ago. We hear great feedback from our clients since we updated it. Would you agree?

Micah K.

• Customer Support Software

Great Service for a new software but can do better

Reviewed on 2021-02-16

Pros

Invoicing, scheduling, deploying crew, taking payments workwiz is a great product all around

Cons

When something is wrong it does take a few days to get in touch with someone and I was overcharged mutilple times already

Response from Workiz

Thanks Micah! I understood from our team it got better since you posted this.

Do you want to try our new academy that we just launched? https://www.workiz.com/academy/

Let us know how we could be of help. We can also get on a call if needed.
We're here for you.

Gary R.

love it

Reviewed on 2021-03-03

Pros

liked that is a total package just starting to use it

Cons

just purchased product not found any drawbacks

Response from Workiz

Thanks Gary!

Meier K.

• Customer Support Software

This software does EVERYTHING!

Reviewed on 2015-10-20

Pros

SendaJob is always great to work with, and when your having troubles. I love that there is always someone that is friendly and helpful, Just a call away! The system has its flaws, just like with everything in life, But as soon as they are noticed, if you let SendaJob know, They are quick in getting it taken care of!- No complaints here!

Cons

Sometimes there are issues with balancing reports. But its usually fixed fairly quickly. Also Had issues with jobs sending properly and call recording being delayed.

Response from Workiz

You're a great client Meier - thanks for the review

Ahmed O.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Perfect for Field service and marketing

Reviewed on 2019-07-24

Pros

It's a field service solution, but has an awesome phone number and lead tracking system built-in, which is great for marketers or anyone trying to figure out their RIO.

Cons

Not super happy with they are supporting.

Response from Workiz

Hi Ahmed, thanks for the great review! We do our best to provide field service professionals with the tools they need to succeed. Regarding your comment, we would love to hear more about how we can be more supportive! Feel free to reach out to our team at any time.

Yevgeny E.

review

Reviewed on 2021-01-07

excellent

Pros

easy of use and functionality, UI , built in phone and msg , auto leads

Cons

nothing, like it all. All works like a champ

Response from Workiz

Agreed, it's super easy :-)
Thanks Yevgeny