ClicData

Ryan M.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Love it

Reviewed on 2019-07-04

We now use clicdata to display Live dashboards for all Teams
Personal dashboards have been created for
Commission and individual kpa scorecards

Pros

Really simple and flexible tools to make powerful dashboards

Cons

From time to time scheduled updates take us down for a few hours

Deyan G.

Deyan review

Reviewed on 2020-12-09

Pros

The software is web based. CliCdata has wonderful user experience.

Cons

There is a lot of lag every week in Tuesday.

Michael F.

• Customer Support Software

Clicdata is our preferred choice for Dashboards

Reviewed on 2018-03-29

The ability to see my datasets in one location.

Pros

The ability to merge many data sources. We use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and custom SQL databases.

Cons

Customer support could be improved. Our plan limits us to email support only. Wish we could reach customer support via phone.

Kris W.

Fantastic Tool!

Reviewed on 2017-03-27

Combining Data Manipulation AND Dashboards in one solution is great!
Data Manipulation: You need to learn SQL for many of the Data Transformations. I'm okay at VBA and had ZERO SQL experience coming into ClicData. I'm getting better at SQL but could only imagine what I could do if I knew SQL better.

Data Refresh: Our data auto updates with with scheduled refreshes with cloud services (SFDC, Smartsheet) and through scheduled emails with attached data from our LMS (Data by Email).

Dashboards: I had zero experience creating dashboards before ClicData. As with anything I've improved vastly over time. When I need a new dashboard, I just select an existing one that is close to what I want, hit `Duplicate' and change the data source(s). Super simple.

I am able to amaze my coworkers on a regular basis thanks to ClicData.
I cannot recommend it enough.

Pros

Combines Data Manipulation and Dashboards. Flexibility. Setup once and everything auto updates.

Cons

It's hard to call it a con, but not having a SQL person really slowed us down.

A solid BI tool

Reviewed on 2019-03-05

I use ClicData every day, whether it is creating new dashboards or just consulting the ones I've made before. It keeps me (and the rest of our leadership team) up to date on how each team (and sometimes each individual) is doing.

The fact that it links with our CRM and our website and Facebook and pretty much everything other system we uses means that we have one central place to look for the high level information we need.

Pros

The diversity of widgets and tools mean that I can create really interesting and engaging dashboards. Oh and the ability the merge two data sets together.

Cons

I wish I could add my own pre-defined colour palette. I know I can select colours manually, but being able to define a colour palette that would do this automatically would be really useful.

Ashadul A.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

ClicData for Dummy's

Reviewed on 2019-02-26

As part of a large healthcare organisation with multiple locations and varied staff roles, ClicData has enabled us to develop an online dashboard which supports the needs of many staff from different working backgrounds. We have managed to get a lot of people engaged with ClicData's platform because of how it enables the developer to build something unique and very simple to use.

Pros

I found ClicData to be very simple to use for a beginner like myself, their support team are very helpful in explaining how to use some of their really nice features such as widgets and data views (transformations).
I did try a number of other platforms before I decided to stick to ClicData, I think that in itself says a lot about their platform.

Cons

Although they are constantly improving and releasing new features and their formatting features are far superior to other platforms, they do still have a way to go in improving this feature by removing some bugs i.e. widget alignment. On the whole ClicData's other vast range of features far outweigh's the cons.

Shannon M.

Great for BI and Data Management

Reviewed on 2019-06-10

We have used ClicData extensively for both customer-facing BI dashboards and for internal tracking and project management. We also often use the database tools to do data transformations that would be extremely difficult in Excel.

Pros

Extensive API integrations, easy to use editor to create stunning dashboards. Lots of data manipulation options.

Cons

No constants or easy way to cross-reference across dashboards. Some documentation is too brief. Would like to see more video tutorials and/or helpful "lessons" in best practices and functionality.

Whit S.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Clicdata Business Intelligence Software

Reviewed on 2017-02-08

Clicdata has revolutionized the way we capture and view data. Our processes have become more automated and decisions are made with more wisdom and more rapidly than ever before.

Pros

it is affordable and full of great features

Cons

Nothing. It is really great!

Nate K.

Good for the price

Reviewed on 2018-03-29

Pros

Price

Data Integrations

Data Merge

Data/Dashboard/Binder Organization

Cons

Formulas don't use straight SQL or TSQL
Knowledge Base is limited and vague with a lot of situations
Queries are limited, which limits dashboard capability
Export capabilities are limited

Adrian G.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations
  • Used for 2+ years

Very useful and user friendly cloud solution to create your own dashboards

Reviewed on 2019-06-10

It has been a great experience for the last 4 years since our company began using this solution.

Pros

Easy to use, it didn't take me more than a few minutes to start creating my first dashboard and share it to someone else with a shareable link. They keep adding 'widgets' and new features to display other type of data, making it even more useful.

Cons

Overall there is nothing in particular that I didn't like as I studied other options and found this one to be the most competitive in terms of features vs price.

Todd N.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent value, great way to create a dashboard

Reviewed on 2018-03-30

Originally free, and now inexpensive ability to create management dashboards

Pros

Customer service has been excellent for me. Any question or issue I've had has been addressed quickly and reliably. Including "how do I do this?" questions.

Cons

Can't say I have anything in particular I have complaints about. I created my original dashboards a couple of years ago and now only update the data. There have many updates and new features added I have not taken advantage of yet.

David L.

Can't recommend enough

Reviewed on 2016-06-08

We use ClicData to bring our business data together from different sources in order to display it to relevant people. We have managed to create some professional looking dashboards for use both internally and externally, all with relative ease.

It helps to have knowledge of SQL and Excel syntax (although some of it is slightly different) in order to manipulate the data but the options are seemingly limitless.

It is regularly updated with new features and if you find something it doesn't do, their excellent support staff will probably incorporate it within a few weeks. Their support throughout my learning curve journey was excellent and that continues to be the case now I'm relatively fluent with it.

I would say that it is fantastic for the money but I'd be doing it an injustice. I would give it the same review, were it considerably more expensive (don't tell them that though, they might put up their prices!).

All in all, a fantastic bit of kit and I look forward to using it for so many other projects in the future.

Pros

Support
Functionality
Try before you buy

Cons

We had a few issues with dropping connectivity to our Oracle database but this was sorted (and was probably down to our connection anyway) so none!

Mark J.

• Customer Support Software

We used ClicData to survey one of our client's user audience. Good times

Reviewed on 2017-10-30

Pros

Very slick clean features that made graphing our survey results very quick and easy to understand. Our client loved the pie charts.

Cons

We had 27 survey questions to pie chart. It was a fairly manual process for each of them so duplicating similar charts was a bit of work. We had several rounds of updates so a bit of legwork was required there as well.

• Customer Support Software

Apt for most of the dashboard requirements.

Reviewed on 2018-04-02

Put up all the required dashboards for the management to review performance, achievements, trends and take necessary decisions. Take off the burden of generating many reports from IT team.

Pros

Ability to connect with most of the data sources and the pricing. The support was also very good. Prompt and fast even though we are on the least pricing plan.

Cons

Certain times, when the dashboard is loaded with so many data connections, it seems to slowdown, but it's not a very bad thing. something manageable

Wendi M.
  • Industry: Research

• Customer Support Software

Experts, professional, and friendly staff

Reviewed on 2017-02-10

The ClicData team was very professional in delivering their work. Prompt responses to any technical questions we had and were always up for a challenge to work through any new features we were requesting. The ClicData dashboarding solution integrated seamlessly into our online portal with a single sign-on for an improved user experience. We were also able to integrate portal user management and sync with ClicData without having to manage users directly into the ClicData admin console.

Pros

Flexibility, missing features can be easily added to the dev list

Cons

In some ways the compartmentalizing of the data boxes so that everything doesn't update all at once can be limiting.

Anthony S.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Biggest Bang for the Buck

Reviewed on 2017-02-21

We've been using clicdata for 3 years now and it never lets us down. We're always happy to renew our licenses because the cost association isn't like any other dashboarding company.

Pros

Price
Product details

Cons

Would love to see more amazon connections

Paola P.
  • Used for 6-12 months

• Customer Support Software

Useful business intelligence tool that is quite verstaile

Reviewed on 2018-05-01

Pros

Social media and spreadsheet integrations are my favorite tools, along with the fact that a big amount of data refreshes and dashboards are provided across all plans. Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL integrations are also available in the middle package I believe, which have been implemented by my team when we encountered this solution.

Cons

When a large number of data refreshes are needed, this solution might become quite pricy really fast. This is the only con I can think about at the time.

Jeremy M.
  • Industry: Wholesale

• Customer Support Software

KPI´s now properly tracked!

Reviewed on 2019-06-27

After several trials with different dashboard panel options, ClicData proved to be the most valuable solution to our company needs. Our KPI´s are now tracked easily by the work teams and continuos improvement efforts and results are more visible.

Pros

Easy to learn
Flexible dashboard designs
Visual friendly for end users
Little SQL skills required for complex customized indicators

Cons

Needs to improve visual presentation for more-than-one-tab dashboards

Jesse S.

Does the job

Reviewed on 2018-06-08

Pros

Used this software to get a closer look on the data our google analytics was reporting. Software did not take long to learn how to use.

Cons

Would like to see a little more on the actionable intelligence side. There are not many software options that give you suggestions based on your data.

Paul F.

Makes Life Easier

Reviewed on 2019-06-10

Used rep. to setup our dashboards and she was brilliant

Pros

KPI’s On Dashboards in the office make life easier for everyone in the office

Cons

Learning curves to set up dashboards is too long

• Customer Support Software

Awesome and robust dashboard platform

Reviewed on 2019-03-05

Pros

Super robust system with great customer support!

Cons

Steep learning curve, but easier to use once you figure it out.

Matthew K.

Great And Easy to use

Reviewed on 2017-03-27

Using ClicData has been a fantastic experience, the dashboards have been easy to create with great technical support if needed. We have also requested new features in the past which ClicData have implemented. Brilliant Platform , Brilliant Support.

Grace H.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

A great value for a low-cost!

Reviewed on 2019-06-10

Pros

The software is visually dynamic and is great for external audiences looking for a quick snapshot of data or benchmarks

Cons

I found the data manipulation that is supported tricky to comprehend and less accessible with complex formulas.

• Customer Support Software

ClicData is amazingly easy to setup and use.

Reviewed on 2020-08-07

Love it!

Pros

We employed a custom software shop to develop some excel dashboards for us around some pretty complicated data. It took months to do and many thousands of dollars. We decided this year to change the whole thing over to clicdata and we got amazingly beautiful dashboards setup and in production in just 2 days. Its such a simple system to get the metrics you need.

Cons

Their support and KB system is a little lacking, we had to have some training sessions with their support, and while the self help is a little lacking, the support team is fantastic.

Sisense, Tableau and Microsoft Power BI

Reasons for Switching to ClicData

Price and features were untouchable by their competitors.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

ClicData an easy to use BI

Reviewed on 2019-06-11

It's really good to have a BI in your company as usually the CRM only gives you data but reporting is not that accurate.

Pros

ClicData is easy to use and develop the needed reports, you can integrate with different databases and get complex calculations sorted and real-time data. The support is really good.

Cons

The dashboards are not easy to customize by the user, which makes more work for the admin make the required or desired changes

Plecto

Reasons for Switching to ClicData

The comparison price and benefit made it the best alternative.