365villas

Customer Support Software
4.8/5

Kieren

• Customer Support Software

Great software, even better service and responsiveness

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

I spent a lot of time going through various options for my small property management company, trawling through reviews and watching demos. 365villas was decided upon as the best option for me in particular for the all inclusive package available, including website, customer management/reservation system, booking platform, and importantly channel manager.

The website is a Wordpress template, with the possibility to add on plug ins as required. At this stage, we have not added any plug ins as the base offering is complete and covers our needs. It is however good to have an experienced support team there to advise and further develop the site in the future. Each property has it's profile and booking form, and the recently updated photo gallery looks good and works well.

The reservation system covers all bases for me at this stage, and the automated processes have already saved me a number of hours in admin time. In particular creating quotes and rental agreements is very quick and easy once the templates have been set up.

The channel manager link works well, any issues here have tended to be between the channel manager and the channels themselves - the link from 365villas to Rentals United is good.

Pros

Ease of use, quick to set up, and clearly understandable. I am by no means a tech genius, and have easily set everything up myself with support from 365villas when required.

I have asked for a number of changes and tweaks to the software to suit my needs, or to enhance existing functionalities. Each request has been quickly and efficiently responded to, and in general changes are made with little fuss. I have also requested a small number of paid development tasks, specific to my needs, which have been accepted and completed at a very reasonable cost.

Cons

Some non-core functionalities could be further developed, such as certain aspects of the reporting and accounting modules, but to reiterate my above point, the team is constantly working on development and open to user suggestions.

Susanne

Bookings Processing and Confirmation

Reviewed on 12/6/2019

I have been using the software now going into my fourth year.
Whenever I have been unsure of anything, it has been easy to seek training, either from my own team or through 365 Villas.
There has been continual improvement of the interface and functionality is always added to make my job easier.

Pros

The booking entry system is very easy to learn, understand and to use.

The training given to me was simple due to the clean and clear navigability of the interface.

The booking system and template management is multilingual and because we are dealing with clients from many different countries it makes the output much clearer for the client even if the user does not understand the language.

There is also a multi currency feature which is very important to us, this is always accurate and easy to use.

Clients details are stored in the database, so it makes it much quicker to send a confirmation to the repeat clients, as their information is pre-populated on booking entry when you type their name.

When processing a booking it is easy to add ad hoc services. If services are used regularly it is also very simple to store this data for quick selection whilst adding the booking.

Amending bookings is very quick and accurate, the amendments can then be either sent to the client or not, which is a very good feature.

Attachments can be pre-uploaded and send to the client on the booking confirmation.

The booking confirmation template is easily amendable, which is especially useful when you want to send the client some specific comments.

Cons

If any problems occur, such as with the multi currency calculation, the software has always been reprogrammed by the 365 Villas team very quickly.

Wherever there is room for improvement on the booking entry screens in terms of layout the 365 Villas team has always worked with us to make constructive changes.

There are very few areas of criticism and perhaps this is not even worth mentioning, but the units field on the services dropdown is set to maximum of 30 and very occasionally it would be useful, if we could select more units.

One other area, where perhaps an improvement could be made is the management of adults, children and infants, whereby there is separate field for infants.

On the booking confirmation the adults and children are not differentiated, for example 2 adults and 1 child will display as 3 people. It would be very helpful to break this down into adults and children (and infants).

However, these kinds of improvements are always possible and the team at 365 Villas are always proactive in working with us on such issues.

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Susanne,

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback as well as the 5-stars. You emphasize a key point that is very important to us, which is responding to user needs.
Our system does distinguish between adults and children, but you are right that we do not further distinguish infants. We have made a note of this request and hope to add it soon.

Christina
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Very bad customer service!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2018

Pros

Very easy to use for small scale property managers, but quite expensive if you have up to 4 properties.

Cons

Very impolite customer service staff. It happened to me twice before deciding to stop using their services.

Response from 365villas.com

Ms Malfa originally wrote that she used our platform for 6-12 months. For some unexplained reason, Capterra changed this to less than six months. In fact, Ms Malfa was a free trial user. She began her trial on April 10. Her card failed on May 10 and she asked for a free extension, which our support team granted against policy when they should not have done.

During Ms Malfa's short time with us our service team made 4 courtesy outreach attempts. She contacted support twice, received her 1st response in 3.5 business hrs and her 2nd in 4 minutes. Correspondence on file appears professional. Ms Malfa scheduled 2 trainings, but was a no-show to one and 20 mins. late for the other. Her angst appears related to our trainer being unable to extend his time on-demand and her insistence on a discount on our service, which was declined. Our team member recommended a cheaper provider. We are disappointed by this review and by Capterra¿s failure to investigate it properly.

Peter

• Customer Support Software

365villas Fits Like A Glove. Look no further.

Reviewed on 10/29/2019

We are an owner-operated portfolio of branded properties. Prior to selecting 365villas, we expected to triple our growth in 2020. We will far exceed these growth goals. 365villas is strategically and operationally foundational to our growth strategy. We are now planning to acquire 2 to 3x more properties over the business goals for 2020.

Pros

I typically do write reviews. They earned this excellent review.
On a scale of 0-10 stars.
1. The People at 365. 12 stars.
2. Intuitive ease of use. 12 stars.
3. Functionality. 9.5 stars.
4. API Integration. 13 stars.
5. 3rd Party Partners. 12 stars.

My wife and I knew nothing about on-boarding an enterprise software system. I barely use MS Office. We dove in and started learning.
Put the time in.
Don't gloss over anything.
Learn it in the order they direct you to learn it.

Don't skip ahead.
Decide to be a power user.

Every day we reach a new milestone.
Every day our business gets smarter.
Easier to operate.
We were closing bookings a week I believe.
This was less than 15 days ago.
We are not power users...yet.
However... at every daily milestone we get so excited thinking we might be. Haha.

Cons

To articulate what I like least about the 365villas would not be of value to your purchase decision.
They are tiny nits.

Jim

Short term Vacation Rental Property Management Software Solution

Reviewed on 9/16/2019

Bottom line - We have about 9 months experience with the team and product. While the learning curve has been significant, I wouldn't change my decision to go with 365Villas. Modular and scalable pricing of a full functionality product like this is rare. Your not going to find something better if your business is young, small but is going to grow.

A key learning - While I'm a computer and software expert, my partners are not. The business and product is complex so there is a need for a product subject matter expert. That's me. Don't make the mistake of not having/growing one of your own.

Pros

Maybe the most important thing I can provide a reader are my credentials - I'm a EE/CS and Harvard Business School grad with 30 years of experience as VP of Engineering of both small and large Silicon Valley Computer companies. I have spent the last 10 years developing software on my own, aka writing my own code. Managing a family owned Vacation Rental Property business is my third career.

Pluses - the product is quite modular and the only product in the market place that is priced that way. This is not an easy thing to do as a developer, so I'm impressed to start off. This modularity allows a small family firm like ours to add features as we develop the skills to make use of them, aka we don't pay for things we don't use until we are ready.

As a developer myself, I've come to know the support group. They have been exceptional.

Product Quality is very good and getting better as feedback from users like me helps improve the product.

Breadth of Functionality - The developers are regularly introducing features that continue to flesh out the functionality of the product.

Cons

Training materials - there is quite a bit of written and hands-on training material available, but the learning curve is still quite steep. Having an exceptional and responsive Support team has been instrumental in supplementing the available materials as we learn.

No Mobile version. You have to use a computer. It is my understanding that the introduction of a mobile client is imminent. Responding to Guests in a timely fashion is a key part about this business. One is not always in front of ones computer.

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Jim,

Thank you very much for this review back in 2019. For other readers, we are pleased to clarify that in December of 2020, we launched a comprehensive fully mobile version of our platform that has been widely embraced by our user base.

Thanks for using our service, Jim.

Ciara

• Customer Support Software

Excellent vacation rental software!

Reviewed on 9/3/2019

We work with 365Villas every day, allowing us an outstanding connection with Aribnb, Bookingcom, HomeAway and many other OTA's and channel manager.

Extremely easy to use with different business models and accounts.

A full vacation rental business manager in one place. From business website with all properties and details, project manager software, customer relationship management: external and internal bookings, housekeeping, check in, up-sales, marketing, payments, refunds and other.

This software has improved over the time with our feedback and observations, is gratifying how 365 Villas team takes into consideration our user experiences and observations making our business better.

It's a highly recommended tool for hoteliers, vacation rental host, serviced apartments, property managers and hostels.

Pros

- Easy to use
- Excellent connections with the OTA's and website
- Every update and software improvement make your day to day business easy to manage
- Time saver during booking, cancelations, changes and other
- Excellent with payments and refund processes
- Main website and business website is user friendly
- Good communication over emails

Cons

- No mobile app available
- No support on live chat or phone

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Ciara,
Thank you for the wonderful review. We are delighted to have Apad as a customer.
Just to clarify some points:

Chat support: Our team mans chat throughout business hours in all continental US and European time zones. If all members are busy, users can leave a message that will be promptly followed up on. (You may not recall, but our logs show a near-daily chat interaction with you for several weeks when you first came to our platform.)

Phone support can be scheduled and is free and unlimited to new users. Existing users can always request to schedule a call-back and we will always accommodate this whenever an email response is unlikely to suffice.

Mobile platform: Our system is 'mobile-friendly' and is widely used on mobile phones by our users. A fully purpose-built mobile responsive version of our solution is underway. We believe it will be among the first of the tier-one providers with a comprehensive platform to have such a solution for mobile.

Elizabeth

• Customer Support Software

Best Solution for Our Lodging Businesses!

Reviewed on 12/18/2018

AWESOME. Just great. Sure, a couple things could be improved, but 365 is head and shoulders above all of the competition. They have a useful, modern product and a helpful, responsive staff. We are very grateful to have found them.

Pros

There are so many great things about 365. I did a TON of research on different CRM options before settling on 365villas. We are a 14-unit vacation cottage business, and for us 365 was the best by far. They are a breath of fresh air.

365villas does all the things that you'd expect of a modern lodging CRM: calendar sync, online booking from your website, billing, contracts, email management and automation, promotion codes, etc. It is set up with automation and simplification in mind.

Many competing companies look shiny and new on their sales website, but the feel and function of the user experience is straight out of the '90s. Not so with 365villas, which operates and feels completely modern, both for the business owner and the guest/customer.

Another common pitfall that I discovered with other CRMs is that hidden fees appear only after you are well into your trial. It's common to charge fees for calendar sync or channel bookings, although these fees aren't mentioned in the sales process. Thankfully, 365villas has been completely above-board. While not cheap, it is reasonably priced and what you see is what you get. The simple channel calendar sync is included in the price. Works great for us!

Most of all, I'm impressed by the people at 365villas. They respond quickly & thoughtfully to questions. They consistently show willingness to engage - and actually solve! - issues we mention. They clearly care and keep working to improve.

Thank you, 365villas team!

Cons

I've heard that a QuickBooks sync and an app/better mobile experience are on the way. We are very much looking forward to both. Hopefully the sync solves our long-time (from way before 365) headache of having to manually associate income to the correct cottage within QuickBooks.

For us, two improvements would be of tremendous benefit:

I wish that there were a good way to handle group bookings! We get plenty of groups booking multiple cottages under one reservation. In the current system, a family group renting 5 cottages must sign 5 different (nearly identical) contracts, pay 5 deposits, pay 5 final payments, get 5 sets of automated emails, etc.

Payment collection could improve. We typically receive bookings months in advance, so we take a deposit upfront and a final payment before arrival. 365 automates this, which is great! However, if somebody books a cottage for next Tuesday, the same deposit and first payment are still automatically charged separately. There is no way to customize the individual guest's payment schedule.

Payment collection would also be hugely improved if 365 stored the guest's credit card number so that we could manually charge it upon their departure. Guests expect you to store their card and run it when they check out, as hotels do, and most guests are confused by the fact that they have to give us their credit card twice.

Frans

A cut above the rest

Reviewed on 8/16/2019

We considered, and used many other solutions over the years, and 365villas truly stand out above the rest.

Pros

Extremely comprehensive and user friendly. Catering for all aspects of vacation rental. Ability to accommodate tailored custom features based on our specific needs i.e. complete new integration of payment gateway. Frequent enhancements to expand features and improve overall functionality. Customer orientated and great support.

Cons

very little not to like - all suggestions for added functionality and features are considered

Response from 365villas.com

Thank you, Frans, we enjoy working with your team and we appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

Yes, for obvious reasons, we cannot code everything we are asked for, but we give all good ideas as much consideration as we can, and do try to act on most of them.

Elizabeth

365villas

Reviewed on 11/2/2018

The program has saved us tons of time and work and has freed us up to spend more quality time with guests. The automated emails are wonderful. The system sends out payment reminders, welcome emails, emails to remind guests to rate the lodgings and to report anything that can be improved upon.

Pros

We are a small lodge with thirteen cabins. Before signing up with 365villas, we had to spend hours responding to inquiries and bookings with emails, rental agreements and directions. The 365villas have automatic email templates, easy to use price adjustments for seasonal differences and a separate sign in for cleaning staff to see the schedule. In addition, you can integrate the 365 villas booking system into your web calendar. If you don’t yet have a website you can easily build one using the 365villas template. Employing the 365villas system for your bookings is like going from using a typewriter to computer.

Cons

The program is cumbersome and time consuming to build. It also has a fairly steep learning curve for those not so co outer literate. The subscription only allows for one free virtual training session with 365villas staff. A customer mostly has to learn the system by using instructional videos. The training session generally takes place early on during the learning curve when it’s hard to know what questions to ask. A subscriber is able to ask any email questions but the staff is located in Spain so emails are not always timely due to the time difference.

Fred
  • Industry: Design

Personal use and business

Reviewed on 3/17/2019

From my point of view as a personal user and from our clients point of view, 365 Villas saves hours and hours of administrative time and increases bookings at the blink of an eyelid

Pros

I had used 365Villas for a couple of years for personal use for a family property that I rent out to the vacation market and have since used in my design communication business where we also develop web solutions for clients of many areas of business but including vacation rentals. Its now our Only professional recommendation.

Cons

As an owner, using the software personally and for our clients, we still need a good App solution but this is on the cards. 365Villas has made some great progress in the last couple of years making the Control Panel more user friendly and I’m sure the App will be with us soon, being part of this overall progress.

benni

• Customer Support Software

Great software with built in accounting

Reviewed on 3/21/2019

Great program and software that has it all and could do about anything. Highly recommended!

Pros

The accounting is great and helps a lot to keep track of income. Reminders and calendar settings are also clean and easy to use. Using the product for over 1 year now and very happy with it and it's functionality. Lots of tools to help with emailing, marketing, accounting etc... Pricing is also reasonable compared to others. I would definitely pick 365 based on the price and functionality compared to other programs.

Cons

Get a lot of error notices about calendars not syncing. If a booking is cancelled through any platform, it will not open the calendar in 365 and you need to manually cancel it to open the calendar. Booking.com is famous for high amount of cancallation so you need to really keep on top of it or else your calendars will remain closed and will prevent you from receiving any new bookings. Customer service is ok but its almost impossible speak to someone for some quick questions, their phone numbers goes straight to voicemail. You need to send an email and wait for a response. Sometimes I like to just call and get the answer right away versus wait a day for reply. They also use Rentals United as their CM (channel manager) and you have to use them if you want a CM, you don't have the option to pick your preferred CM and I personally don't like Rentals United which is why I don't use their CM. This could be the only reason I change software in the future if I decide to use CM

Vicki

Smart and Innovative Software System

Reviewed on 4/11/2017

When we were looking for a better software system to handle our small portfolio of short-stay holiday houses, each with a different owner and pricing structure, a priority was to find something that was easy to use, reliable, and clever. 365 Villas is all this and more!
The initial set-up process was unbelievably easy and straightforward. The 365 Villas system is very intuitive and adaptable and the staff are very friendly and quick to help with any questions or concerns.
Adding tariffs, seasons, special pricing, additional charges, unique commissions and booking fees is a breeze.
We love the monthly reporting feature for property owners that allows us to provide an accurate breakdown of all rent, commissions, and property related expenses. Owners can also log-in to view how their property is performing and access their running expense reports at any time.
It only took one person just a couple of days to set up our whole business on 365 Villas!! Honestly, it's so easy to use you may not need much help from the 365 Villas steam but it's great to know they are there and, although they operate in a different timezone to Western Australia, they will always get back to you with tips and advice.
The easy-to-view booking calendars are so intuitive. For example, you have the option of hovering over a shaded section of the calendar to see the guest's name or clicking on it to be taken to the guest booking itself and drill down into the booking details if needed.
We love the automated email reminders about guest arrivals and departures, as well as the ability to tailor templates for sending guest arrival emails or sending notifications to cleaners via email etc.
Most importantly, this software really works in terms of maintaining accurate booking calendars across multiple properties with multiple owners and it also handles the accounting side of the business very well. In summary, this is a fantastic all-in-one property management package. It was just what we were looking for and we are very pleased we have found it!

Pros

It's an all-in-one package that handles bookings across multiple properties as well as handles accurate monthly reporting requirements for multiple owners.

Cons

Minor issue but it would be great if the filtering-by-date function could be changed from the American system to the Australian eg. dd/mm/yyyy instead of mm/dd/yyyy.

Michela

• Customer Support Software

Great Software for Vacation rental!

Reviewed on 9/10/2019

Pros

We use 365 Villas every day in our business, it`s very easy to use and it has improved over the years.
It's a highly recommended software for vacation rental host &serviced apartments.
Main website and business website is user friendly too.

Cons

There are items we would like added/modify to service more individual property managers and we hope they take our feedback on board and consider more individual changes in the future.

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Michela,
Thank you for your review.
It is a pleasure having Hello Guest in London as a client using our Property Management Software, integrated Wordpress website platform and channel manager.
As your company was selectively invited to participate in our free-of-charge VIP User Program, you have special entitlements that can help address your comments. You are able to give formal feedback on our roadmap, which will receive higher priority, and you have four free developer hours per year you can use to ask us to do customized work for you, should you choose.
That said, we value feedback from ALL users and are always willing to consider a good idea and act on it in the context of competing demands from our user base at large. Where good ideas are not necessarily a priority for our broader user community, we are also happy to provide a quote for commissioned work where we can.
Thanks,

Brandon

• Customer Support Software

Hands down best vacation rental software out there

Reviewed on 2/24/2021

365 Villas allows me to manage my 5 vacation rentals with minimal effort on my part. Their platform has allowed me to automate everything once the booking is entered. I have been a user since 2016 and literally could not do what I do without their platform. I list on all the popular booking engines as well as take direct booking from my own site. 365 Villas consolidates all my bookings into a single dashboard with daily e-mail reports for check-in’s and outs.

I would recommend the 365 platform to anyone looking to make their life easier when it comes to managing their vacation rental property.

Pros

Automated e-mails are sent to my guest a week prior to check in with access info and details, reminders are sent to my housekeepers 1 day before their arrival, follow up e-mails are sent the day after check in and then again a day before checkout with instructions. Days go by when I do not do anything- everything is on autopilot.

Cons

The 365 Villas team is very open to suggestions and improvements. Anything that I have ever wanted and requested was eventually added. No real cons to this software.

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Brandon,

Thank you!!!!!

Vanessa

5 stars aren't enough - the most comprehensive system you will find

Reviewed on 3/30/2017

I am a property owner and manager in Indonesia and have been using Lodgify for the past 2 years. I am now looking to grow my business from 10 properties to 20. I needed to find a reservation system that can handle my growing business, have a booking plug in for my new website, be able to have owner expenses and income reports and handle multi currencies.
I looked at someone - the rudest person I have ever met in my business life. Kigo - expensive on-boarding and monthly costs and limited owner reporting. booking synch - expensive on-boarding and plug in not easy to use for my own website.

I then found 365 Villas. The first email I sent was responded to in less than an hour. Since then we have worked through the many challenges I have thrown at them with regard to charging guests in multi currencies and with owners reports in another currency.

The customer service is AMAZING.

Instead of a demo you sign up for a 2 week free trial, which is the best way to understand the system. Throughout the system are help and advice buttons which make all areas easy to understand and customise. The import facility for bookings is easy to use, you can upload historical and live bookings in minutes.

The automated emails within the reservation system are excellent as is the facility to send automated quotes whilst you are asleep. There is a direct marketing area within the system so no need to outsource to another provider.

Properties are easy to set up and you can chose to use Rentals United as your channel manager.

Owners have their own login and can see their bookings, expenses and payments.

365 Villas also put me in touch with a payment merchant who is helping me to find a better solution for my multi currency payments.

I cannot emphasise enough how helpful the team at 365Villas are. The system is comprehensive, inexpensive and easy to use. Just brilliant.

Pros

Comprehensive, easy to use and inexpensive. The customer service is exceptional.
Extremely easy to change from my current system to this one.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like.

Jacqueline

Great Service, Software and Ease of Use

Reviewed on 5/31/2019

We have grown substantially since moving from an excel sheet and emails to the 365 Software. In 3 years we went from 15 properties to 35. It is very nice to be confident in the software as you grow, its a nice peace of mind to have, and one more thing to not have to worry about as we increase our revenues and number of apartments.

Pros

I have used 365 Villas over the past 3 years, and could not be more happy with my choice to use them as our core reservation management software. It is easy to use, syncs with many platforms, allows us to have a booking engine on our website, so we can get direct bookings, and the customer service is FANTASTIC! They have adjusted things in the past as they were growing and so were we, to accommodate our needs and they always work with a high level of honestly and respect of their clients.

Cons

The air bnb messaging does not sync yet with the software, but reservations and the two way syncing works great! I believe the messaging feature is coming soon, as 365 is constantly improving the software and options offered.

Roman

One year with 365Villas PMS

Reviewed on 9/6/2019

Pros

Automated booking process, ease of use and wide functionality

Cons

Included analytics and reporting capabilities are quite weak

Hostaway, Guesty and Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to 365villas

Best one in terms value for money

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Roman,

Thanks for your review.
Our Performance Analytics module is quite new so you may not have seen it yet.
Under General Features in your account, see Other Special Features >> Performance Analytics. This feature area is replete with functionality, including OTA performance, plus a host of analytics and Key Performance Indicators for your own business performance, all presented in a professionally designed GUI with lots of filters and viewing modes such as linear charts, bar charts, pie charts, tables and more.

Cristina

• Customer Support Software

The discovery of the year

Reviewed on 2/15/2019

In general I'm very happy with the service - as we grow and develop our business the platform is ready to support our needs. Their customer support has been easy to work with in handling particular issues, and we believe we can grow with them.

Pros

Web-based software, so we can access it anywhere we go. It has a very high level of customization so that we can cover the specific needs of our business - it's very easy to add discounts, promotions, and accessory services to increase revenues and manage accounting. I also appreciate that they are constantly working to improve the system, and continually add great new features. Their connectivity with channels has been very reliable, which is something that was faulty in the PMS we upgraded from.

Cons

Sometimes I feel that loading between pages or between functions, the platform is very slow. It's hard to identify if this is particular to the PMS or our internet provider, and I recognize that this is part of having a web-based solution, but it would be great if it was a little faster as we move around.

Jacqueline

• Customer Support Software

Great value and constantly improving features!

Reviewed on 2/6/2017

I have been using 365 Villas for 8 months, I really like the software, it has done a lot to help my small business. I own 15 vacation rental condos. The software is great for reporting, managing my condos and reservations and has an amazing plugin to show my condos on my own website. It allows people to search for their specific dates, and only see what condos I have available. Guests can book, pay and make their reservation just like on any big vacation rental website!

The customer service is absolutely AMAZING! Giorgio (Representative) has been so much help to us, among the many other staff members. Always responding with thorough answers, and very timely. They even take suggestions on features you would like to see, and regularly implement them into the software!

I would highly recommend this software to large and small companies, it is a great value and is fairly user friendly. Thanks 365 Villas for everything!!

Pros

Customer service, reporting, managing reservations, ease of use, works on a mobile screen

Cons

I cannot seem to manage the attachments very well on my automatic emails. I would like to set each condo to have specific attachments, and it never seems to work.

Joey

• Customer Support Software

365 Villas - changing the way we do vacations and short stay rentals management!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016

We have been selling and managing vacation rentals and real estate investment properties for more than 5 years without any real automation or any centralized system. It was becoming difficult to grow our business. www.welcometomedellin.com and www.wtmrealty.com

So we started researching and evaluating several different software solutions. After a deeper dive into several others and 365Villas it was obvious to us that 365 was the best platform on the market and a great fit to help us manage and grow our business.

Several things helped in our decision:

1. Powerful cloud based system that scales and is available 7x24
2. Centralized Reservations ical and sync calendaring system with the major channels (Airbnb)
3. Easy to implement and use. (not all of us in office are technical)
4. Website integration with 365villas software system... [backend and web frontend sync] saves us tons of time from having to upload and manage multiple properties into multiple systems
5. Centralized inquiry system that integrates with our email so that we never miss a booking oppty!
6. Software platform pricing model that supports a small business with a pay as we grow option
7. Excellent Support and Training. 365villas has been wonderful to work with during the early eval stage and during implementation as well as great continued support into production.

365Villas has allowed us to grow our property base by 3x in less than 3 months! 3x3 Yea!!$$

The WTM Realty Team

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Joey,

Thank you very much for this review and for mentioning our free training and support, as well as our integrated website offerings. We pride ourselves on these things. You are proof that a new 365villas' client can be up and running not only on new software, but if they choose, also a fully integrated and professional WordPress website with all the bells & whistles in just a few weeks. Now we look forward to helping you really grow your business!

The 365 Team

Tareq

Great User Experience

Reviewed on 9/16/2019

Pros

Its a one stop shop for all VR management needs
Its a great way to manage communications and reservations

Cons

In certain browsers the software takes time to load

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Tareq,

Thank you for your review.

Yes, we are optimized for Chrome and Firefox in particular.

Many of our Mac users do use Safari and whilst it is an inferior browser for web applications, we do make it a point to support it. So, if there are ever any little niggles with new Safari versions, they can always be fixed if they are brought to our attention.

Our platform is usable on Internet Explorer, but we do not actively support it, especially since even Microsoft itself has stopped doing so.

Stijn

• Customer Support Software

Best Vacation rental Cloud-based property management software customer service you will find!!

Reviewed on 10/6/2016

It took me 6 months checking various software systems, reading reviews and watching/testing demos as we had bad experience with Instamanager and Kigo and didn't want to change as long I wasn't sure of the person behind the software/business. As usually any software you will find on the internet is the best of his kind but most of them are not complete and service or customer support is to many a joke. I contacted Dave Payette CEO and founder of 365 Villas and the first contact was a very nice surprise. He was the only person who was open for communication regarding future potential/ upgrade of the existing software. After a few weeks my decision was made and we start to work together. He is a great person and a man of his word, one of the most professional person I ever met in the holiday rental industry, finally a company who you can trust in the vacation rental industry.
Dave and his team are very responsive, provide great customer service and have a very personal approach to every individual business needs.
I would like once again to thanks Dave for his professionalism, guidance and product support and i am definitely recommend this powerful and innovative software to any other rental manager.

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Stijn,
We are grateful for the kind review. You and your team have been instrumental in helping us continue to evolve our solutions; both generally with many small enhancement suggestions, and also strategically with our fully integrated WordPress website offering as well as our multi-lingual functionality. Readers may be interested to know that http://arcotrust-holidaylettings.com/ works in six different languages, not just on your website, but with the software at the back-end as well. Hopefully, with ongoing suggestions from you and others, we want to continually enhance and perfect these and other features we offer.
Thanks again,
The 365 Team

Bianca

• Customer Support Software

Hope this is useful information

Reviewed on 2/19/2020

Pros

I use this software for my work as we work in the holiday rental properties industry. Is good for the template messages that sends automatically and the fact that is connected already with others platforms we use.

Cons

To be honest for me, the colors are not getting on together very well. Is hard to choose the property each time and to select what options you ll work on. Rating tables takes a lot to choose the year and spend a lot of time to add the year seasons.
Also, to check for availability for our properties as a browser I dont use it as it always looks very complicated and also people ive asked say the same. I had problems to upload pictures but the support 365 was very useful.

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Bianca,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Others also indicated we had gone a bit astray with our use of colors with the last generation of our platform. In 2021, we completely streamlined color and other things with the new Gen 4 version of our platform, which can be seen widely throughout our public website. In terms of availability on the browser, we're not quite sure what you meant by that, but the fully mobile responsive version of our platform was also launched as part of our Gen-4 release.

Thank you so much for using our service and taking the time to share your feedback. It was helpful!

Nikolas

Hopefully a company that you can trust in the Vacation Rental Industry

Reviewed on 11/9/2015

Our company's name is Hotel Alternative and our website domain name is www.havillas.com

Our story is perfect for movie scenario with a bad person (KIGO Software) and a hero (365villas.com).

We are a new, fresh start up company focusing on holiday villa rentals. We decided to choose Kigo Software in March 2015 in order to be ready for the 2014 upcoming summer. From March 2015 until today they are trying to fix/repair/re-construct/ our website and their software.

The result was to obtain ZERO bookings and to request refund and compensation from KIGO.

We were in dead end about the company's future, looking for other vacation rental software like Ciirus and many other. We were about to close the company until we met Dave from 365 villas.com.

He is one of the most professional person i ever met in my life. He invested his time on our company with immediate response and with a low cost he re-construct a fully /fresh /responsive and innovative website that finally WORKS.

After we had spent thousands of euro we hopefully have a normal website that works.

I would like once again to thanks Dave for his professionalism, guidance and product support and i am definitely recommend this simple, powerful and innovative software and website. So simple and low cost, definitely value for money.

Hotel Alternative
www.havillas.com

Response from 365villas.com

Nikolas,
Thank you for the kind words.
We're proud of the work we were able to do together with you on this in such a short period. It is a pleasure working with you and your team and we know your rental business in Cyprus and Greece is going to be a big success, just like your current real-estate business.
Best wishes,
The 365 team

MARK

Saved by 365Villas

Reviewed on 4/28/2021

I'm still learning how to use 365Villas but there has not been one thing it does not have the ability to address as far as my vacation rental needs are concerned.

Pros

The product is well designed, very versatile and user friendly.

Cons

The only problem so far is the learning curve to learn to use all the aspects of the software.

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Mark,

Thank you for the kind words. It is so true, the more comprehensive a platform is, the more challenging it is to maintain ease-of-use and keep the learning curve manageable. We identified long ago that balancing these priorities while staying cost-effective is critical. This is our core mission.
Thank you!