365villas

Write a Review!
Powerful vacation rental software built for any device

4.7/5
4.6/5
4.6/5
Customer Support Software
4.8/5

Andrea

• Customer Support Software

A product easy to use and complete, an important support for the growth of our company

Reviewed on 2017-12-14

It has greatly reduced our management work with the syncing tools across multi properties and has improved the quality of the service we offer especially with the availability calendar easily embedded in our webpage

Pros

365villas has fully responded to our needs of management of several properties with different characteristics and in different locations. It is flexible and simple to use, combined with its ability to synchronise each property with the most important channels in the market, either individually with the iCal technology or in bulk, using an accessory service that can be integrated at an additional reasonable cost. The quality of Customer Support is excellent, with an available and competent staff. A special thanks goes to Giorgio, who has followed us from the beginning and who has also welcomed our requests for the development of some specific software features, subsequently implemented promptly by his colleagues. In addition to an excellent product, 365villas staff has the capacity and dynamism needed to respond promptly to the continuous and increasing demands of the sector. Which leaves us satisfied and confident, also considering the possibility for future development of our company. I have no doubt to recommend the product.

Cons

We believe that the optional channel manager service offered by a 365villas partner, which allows linking the properties with the desired channels in bulk could offer more flexible payment terms. At least for us, in Mozambique where a payment of one year in advance is requested; which was, however, under our request, kindly converted into two half-yearly payments and strangely enough no credit cards are accepted by the service provider, so that an expensive EFT shall be done instead.

Nikoletta

Great system, recommended

Reviewed on 2023-04-12

Great experience

Great experience

Pros

i love that the owners can have access to 365 villas, its very important with the trust building.

Cons

nothing to mention for the moment everything goes well

Guesty For Hosts, iGMS and Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to 365villas

They had the best solutions for what my company need

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Nikoletta,

Thanks so much for the kind review.

It's always pleasure to see professionals like you come onto our platform and do so well with it so quickly. Any good PMS is always going to be very comprehensive, yet you on-boarded and were up and running in just over a few weeks. This included also your direct Airbnb connection and the channel manager. Way to go!

We look forward to the continued partnership and, as you know, we're here for you whenever you need us.

Christina
Christina
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Very bad customer service!!

Reviewed on 2018-05-14

Pros

Very easy to use for small scale property managers, but quite expensive if you have up to 4 properties.

Cons

Very impolite customer service staff. It happened to me twice before deciding to stop using their services.

Response from 365villas.com

Ms Malfa originally wrote that she used our platform for 6-12 months. For some unexplained reason, Capterra changed this to less than six months. In fact, Ms Malfa was a free trial user. She began her trial on April 10. Her card failed on May 10 and she asked for a free extension, which our support team granted against policy when they should not have done.

During Ms Malfa's short time with us our service team made 4 courtesy outreach attempts. She contacted support twice, received her 1st response in 3.5 business hrs and her 2nd in 4 minutes. Correspondence on file appears professional. Ms Malfa scheduled 2 trainings, but was a no-show to one and 20 mins. late for the other. Her angst appears related to our trainer being unable to extend his time on-demand and her insistence on a discount on our service, which was declined. Our team member recommended a cheaper provider. We are disappointed by this review and by Capterra¿s failure to investigate it properly.

Maria

This is a great Management Software

Reviewed on 2023-08-09

This is a very complete software, I've been using it for 6+ years and even though there are lots of options in the market for this kind of business, I feel 365Villas nails it perfectly. For a new user it might be very overwhelming to learn how to use it, but once you get a grip everything feels easy and logical.

Pros

I like the flexibility of customized templates for everything, makes my job a lot easier and faster.I believe all the month by month improvements make a very big difference, it feels like the software moves forward with new technology perfectly.

Cons

I believe the financial part needs a little improvement, the configuration of services, taxes, etc. can be a little overwhelming sometimes for the Administrator and accounting in general, specially for the owner reports at the end of the month.

Cloudbeds and Guesty

Reasons for Switching to 365villas

Has more features and feels easier.

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Maria,

Thanks so much for the nice review. As you now know, we spent much of 2023 comprehensively overhauling our built-in Accounting, which was launched in January of 2024. The feedback we have had has been amazing. Among the comprehensive PMS providers, one of our key goals is to be the undisputed leader in the areas of built-in and integrated accounting solutions. Thanks to feedback from users like you, we have made great strides in this direction.

Emanuele

Great System for Luxury Villa Rentals

Reviewed on 2023-08-17

From the beginning the team was always helpful and support is great. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone looking for integrated website and reservations system to give it a try!

Pros

We have been using 365 villas over 1 year now, we worked in the past with MyVR and after that AVANTIO and to date this is the best one we have used. They recently launched new rally good features that we have been requesting for years to other systems like having final total pricing when placing dated and searching for availability. Also the integrated websites they have now are really sleek and great looking for the Luxury Market.

Cons

They took some time to enable VRBO and IRBNB inquiry only booking but now that feature is available and we currently have no more requests for them as everything works as we want it to.

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Emanuele,

Thanks so much for the thoughtful review. We really appreciate that you notice when we deploy new features. We are always trying our best to listen to our customers and turn out new feature-functionality to help them grow their businesses. Your portfolio is stunning and we are very proud to have it displayed on one of our newest integrated website themes.

Corne

Destination 365Villas

Reviewed on 2023-10-10

Ease of synchronisation across many channels, solid integration with our site and business processes, easy booking and reservation management, speed to delivery, and guests having a 5-star experience.

Pros

We have been searching for over a year to find a suitable PMS for our short term vacation rental and property management business; to reduce effort and duplication, improve efficiencies, increase speed to delivery and most importantly, jolt guest experience into a completely new orbit of happiness. When we finally discovered 365Villas we were sceptical, but excited. And from the start we were amazed by the service of the team, the ease of use of the system, the self-learning capabilities of the features, the speed by which we could go live, and the integration with our own website and functionalities. One of the best benefits is that 365Villas has enabled us to use the right payment gateway fit for South African use. I am constantly surprised by how user-friendly and powerful 365Villas is! Strongly recommended.

Cons

I am looking forward to the opportunity of using a mobile App. And from what we have seen, continuous development is taking place. I know we will not be disappointed.

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Corne,

Thanks so much for the kind review, including not just the 10/10, but the detail provided. It means a lot to us. Currently, 365Villas has one of the most extensive mobile responsive solutions on the market. This means you can easily do virtually any task you might want while on the go via your mobile in a mobile design format. However, as you correctly point out, it is accessed via the web rather than an app. This week we are launching our brand new guest app which we are really excited about. An app for the system as a whole will follow next month. We will keep you posted as things progress towards its release.

Thanks,

Tormod

365villas enabled us to grow the business from 1 cabin to 65 in just 3 years

Reviewed on 2023-08-10

365Villas is the single most important tool we have. The system is working 100 % and their customer service is the best you can find under the sun.

Pros

365villas has been the single most important partner to grow our business. To have the websited and create our own direct channel have enabled us to take on B2B customers and we are less depended on external channels. The management system for guest bookings are great. We can recognize that the company truly understands their customer base. Several developments per year ensures us that these guys are not resting. It is getting better all the time.

Cons

We would like to have a module for reservation of saunas. This must be a calendar with option to choose timings of the day and pay online. Just like with the cabins.

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Tormod,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review and to you and Heidi both for taking the time to visit us in London at the Short Stay Summit this year. We have been very impressed by your rapid growth, your chic portfolio and professionalism. We are thrilled to be with you on your journey and we look forward to the next 3 years.

Steve

Such an improvement

Reviewed on 2019-03-24

Short term property management is a time consuming business. Therefore any efficiency gains enable us to spend more time on marketing our houses to increase sales. 365Villas has provided us with a number of efficiency gains but still provides accuracy and valuable summary financial information for tax purposes. Their well earned professinal approach rubs off on us giving guests and owners a feeling they are being managed by competent professionals.

Pros

• Automated messaging saves a lot of time and gives guests the impression they are being treated with a personal touch and are very much on our radar.
• The accounting features minimise time spent on calculating tax amounts and provide comfort that owner expenses are all accounted for.
• P & L statements provide useful information for snapshots of expense and seasonal trends used to trim the business.
• Owner statements save so much time compared to my previous software.
• Calendar functions allow quick assessment of payment status, enable quick notes to be made and I can work out availability for each property at a glance.
• The program has many very useful tools which I use frequently such as the payment manager, bookings sheet, email templates and many more.
• There is now well located online help resources to explain how things work or what a particular feature does.

Cons

• There are some small flaws, such as the need for more obvious cancellation notifications, that don’t impact the overall use of the product.

Fred
  • Industry: Design

Personal use and business

Reviewed on 2019-03-17

From my point of view as a personal user and from our clients point of view, 365 Villas saves hours and hours of administrative time and increases bookings at the blink of an eyelid

Pros

I had used 365Villas for a couple of years for personal use for a family property that I rent out to the vacation market and have since used in my design communication business where we also develop web solutions for clients of many areas of business but including vacation rentals. Its now our Only professional recommendation.

Cons

As an owner, using the software personally and for our clients, we still need a good App solution but this is on the cards. 365Villas has made some great progress in the last couple of years making the Control Panel more user friendly and I’m sure the App will be with us soon, being part of this overall progress.

benni

great support

Reviewed on 2023-10-24

Great software that has everything for holiday rentals, support is fantastic and they go above and beyond to help sort it for you

Pros

Easy to use once you get familiar with it, has all the functions you need for short term holiday rentals

Cons

no live chat for small issues with instant help, sometimes I just need to ask a quick question or help find a specific section to quickly get it done, need to email and wait.

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Benni,

Many thanks for the kind review. It is a pleasure working with you. We are currently testing a live chat feature that integrates directly with the platform, so you can ask those on-the-spot questions more easily. We will keep you updated on our progress here.

Thanks,

Jim

Short term Vacation Rental Property Management Software Solution

Reviewed on 2019-09-16

Bottom line - We have about 9 months experience with the team and product. While the learning curve has been significant, I wouldn't change my decision to go with 365Villas. Modular and scalable pricing of a full functionality product like this is rare. Your not going to find something better if your business is young, small but is going to grow.

A key learning - While I'm a computer and software expert, my partners are not. The business and product is complex so there is a need for a product subject matter expert. That's me. Don't make the mistake of not having/growing one of your own.

Pros

Maybe the most important thing I can provide a reader are my credentials - I'm a EE/CS and Harvard Business School grad with 30 years of experience as VP of Engineering of both small and large Silicon Valley Computer companies. I have spent the last 10 years developing software on my own, aka writing my own code. Managing a family owned Vacation Rental Property business is my third career.

Pluses - the product is quite modular and the only product in the market place that is priced that way. This is not an easy thing to do as a developer, so I'm impressed to start off. This modularity allows a small family firm like ours to add features as we develop the skills to make use of them, aka we don't pay for things we don't use until we are ready.

As a developer myself, I've come to know the support group. They have been exceptional.

Product Quality is very good and getting better as feedback from users like me helps improve the product.

Breadth of Functionality - The developers are regularly introducing features that continue to flesh out the functionality of the product.

Cons

Training materials - there is quite a bit of written and hands-on training material available, but the learning curve is still quite steep. Having an exceptional and responsive Support team has been instrumental in supplementing the available materials as we learn.

No Mobile version. You have to use a computer. It is my understanding that the introduction of a mobile client is imminent. Responding to Guests in a timely fashion is a key part about this business. One is not always in front of ones computer.

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Jim,

Thank you very much for this review back in 2019. For other readers, we are pleased to clarify that in December of 2020, we launched a comprehensive fully mobile version of our platform that has been widely embraced by our user base.

Thanks for using our service, Jim.

Mike

Glad To Be Onboard With 365

Reviewed on 2016-10-28

As a small property management company with an outdated website and a reservation system we wanted to modernize and update in order to attract more business and grow our overall business if desired. Along with a local web designer we created a new website and began an intensive search for a reservation software company.

Our team of three, two of whom had experience with vacation software companies, searched for a company that would best meet our needs. After several weeks we narrowed our choice to two companies, one of which was 365 Villas. We then signed up for a 30 day trial with both companies to see how they performed side by side. We received live training and online tutorials from both companies keeping a completely open mind from the beginning. It was a lot of information to absorb especially demoing and training with two companies at the same time. In a short time it became evident to all three of us that 365 Villas was our best option. 365's integration with our own website along with the outstanding customer support and training we received from them made 365 the clear choice. In addition, cost, although not the primary concern, was more favorable with 365 and provided us with more included features at a lower annual cost.

As we became more familiar and comfortable with 365's layouts and features we found a few minor details that didn't work quite as well as we had hoped. These were not critical and dealt more with visual presentation of 365 calendars on our own website than any thing technical but we decided to contact 365 anyway. We didn't expect much of a response but we immediately received a reply stating that they had looked at our website, concurred with our comments and had already requested that their designers see what they could. A day later, our requested changes had been made.

365 has given us all of the features and support we need to improve our service to our guests meanwhile simplifying and automating many of our own daily communication and bookkeeping tasks. There are many features that we have not begun to use yet but as we continue to learn, we feel that 365 will continue to provide us with all of the tools (and then some) to improve our own services.

In an age where customer support and service are nonexistent, 365 has demonstrated a real interest in communicating with, responding to and in fact partnering with us to make our business better. Thank you 365!

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Mike,

We are delighted to have you as a client. We know we were competing us against Lodgix. We have a great respect for their platform. We strive to match them with comprehensive feature functionality, but surpass on ease-of-use and cost-benefit.

More generally, as you have kindly indicated, we believe servicing our clients and doing what we can to respond to their unique challenges and needs is the most important thing we can do for them; and that's what we'll continue to do for you.

We tremendously appreciate your thoughtful review and look forward to ongoing collaboration with you and Playa Breeze.

Sascha

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2020-01-20

Very good! Have been a happy customer for years already.
One point of improvement; Would appreciate...

Very good! Have been a happy customer for years already.
One point of improvement; Would appreciate a call once and then to explain new features and developments.

Pros

Functional design and very easy to use.

Cons

If anything that I don't like about this product is that it is not tailored to the Spanish market and its legal necessities.
Also, sometimes the interaction with the channel manager creates discrepancies.

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Sascha,

Thank you very much for your review. If there are particular necessities for the Spanish market you can share feedback on, we'd love to consider them. To confirm for other readers, our system is fully available in Spanish, and we do also offer two separate integrations that for the required Police reporting of guest details in Spain. Since you left this review in 2020, we have since implemented dedicated Account Management coverage for all our users. Hopefully, this has helped with the more proactive communication you requested in your review.

Thanks for using our platform and for being a loyal customer for all these years.

Elizabeth

365villas

Reviewed on 2018-11-02

The program has saved us tons of time and work and has freed us up to spend more quality time with guests. The automated emails are wonderful. The system sends out payment reminders, welcome emails, emails to remind guests to rate the lodgings and to report anything that can be improved upon.

Pros

We are a small lodge with thirteen cabins. Before signing up with 365villas, we had to spend hours responding to inquiries and bookings with emails, rental agreements and directions. The 365villas have automatic email templates, easy to use price adjustments for seasonal differences and a separate sign in for cleaning staff to see the schedule. In addition, you can integrate the 365 villas booking system into your web calendar. If you don’t yet have a website you can easily build one using the 365villas template. Employing the 365villas system for your bookings is like going from using a typewriter to computer.

Cons

The program is cumbersome and time consuming to build. It also has a fairly steep learning curve for those not so co outer literate. The subscription only allows for one free virtual training session with 365villas staff. A customer mostly has to learn the system by using instructional videos. The training session generally takes place early on during the learning curve when it’s hard to know what questions to ask. A subscriber is able to ask any email questions but the staff is located in Spain so emails are not always timely due to the time difference.

Yolandi

Best property management software

Reviewed on 2019-08-21

It has been a pleasure working with 365villas from day one. They provided the entire team with online training till everyone was happy and fully understood the software. Always available when you need assistance. They continue to monitor every users needs to insure they keep on building the system to be the best it can be.

Pros

I love everything about 365 Villas. Having everything in one place - from reservation, owner statements, maintenance to housekeeping. We have been through so many other software but just never could get everything under one. 365 Villas has made property management so much easier.

Cons

There is honestly nothing I can say I do not like about this software.

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Yolandi,

Thank you for your thoughtful review and for taking the time.

User satisfaction is our purpose for being. If we have a user who is unhappy due to something within our control, then we're definitely not happy either and we will always do our best to remedy things.

Your review is especially gratifying as we know that yours is quite a large operation with a big team of people using both our PMS and our integrated website solution, and you and your team are therefore quite rightly demanding professionals.

We value your business and thank you again for your review.

The 365villas Team

Kristen

• Customer Support Software

Customer services makes all the difference here

Reviewed on 2017-09-19

Efficiency!
A beautiful website, which I can control.
Website linked to system.

Efficiency!
A beautiful website, which I can control.
Website linked to system.

Pros

1 program for all reservations, inquiry, administration and my website is very efficient.
Connections between properties even if they have slight differences (compared to other systems which must be input villa by villa for example) is handy.
Customer Service is really the key positive point. I'm sure other systems are just as comprehensive but we have always received fast and prompt responses to any query. My contact, really knows the system inside out and always has a simple solution or an easy 'work around'.
Particularly on our website; we were quite demanding about the perfection of our website and many minor points were addressed clearly and promptly by Customer support representative with support from the IT team, at times even finding solutions to questions that hadn't been asked before. I am so very pleased with how it turned out.

Cons

It is a little overwhelming in the beginning! Trying to use the system without the trainings can lead to doing things the long way round and missing out on some functionality. However, once I took just the first of three free trainings with Customer support representative, I was ready to go!
There are a few details that I wish were different, I do feel suggestions of users are considered by the company (I have heard that some things I have asked about are common questions and solutions being created)

Brandon

• Customer Support Software

Hands down best vacation rental software out there

Reviewed on 2021-02-24

365 Villas allows me to manage my 5 vacation rentals with minimal effort on my part. Their platform has allowed me to automate everything once the booking is entered. I have been a user since 2016 and literally could not do what I do without their platform. I list on all the popular booking engines as well as take direct booking from my own site. 365 Villas consolidates all my bookings into a single dashboard with daily e-mail reports for check-in’s and outs.

I would recommend the 365 platform to anyone looking to make their life easier when it comes to managing their vacation rental property.

Pros

Automated e-mails are sent to my guest a week prior to check in with access info and details, reminders are sent to my housekeepers 1 day before their arrival, follow up e-mails are sent the day after check in and then again a day before checkout with instructions. Days go by when I do not do anything- everything is on autopilot.

Cons

The 365 Villas team is very open to suggestions and improvements. Anything that I have ever wanted and requested was eventually added. No real cons to this software.

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Brandon,

Thank you!!!!!

Vanessa

5 stars aren't enough - the most comprehensive system you will find

Reviewed on 2017-03-30

I am a property owner and manager in Indonesia and have been using Lodgify for the past 2 years. I am now looking to grow my business from 10 properties to 20. I needed to find a reservation system that can handle my growing business, have a booking plug in for my new website, be able to have owner expenses and income reports and handle multi currencies.
I looked at someone - the rudest person I have ever met in my business life. Kigo - expensive on-boarding and monthly costs and limited owner reporting. booking synch - expensive on-boarding and plug in not easy to use for my own website.

I then found 365 Villas. The first email I sent was responded to in less than an hour. Since then we have worked through the many challenges I have thrown at them with regard to charging guests in multi currencies and with owners reports in another currency.

The customer service is AMAZING.

Instead of a demo you sign up for a 2 week free trial, which is the best way to understand the system. Throughout the system are help and advice buttons which make all areas easy to understand and customise. The import facility for bookings is easy to use, you can upload historical and live bookings in minutes.

The automated emails within the reservation system are excellent as is the facility to send automated quotes whilst you are asleep. There is a direct marketing area within the system so no need to outsource to another provider.

Properties are easy to set up and you can chose to use Rentals United as your channel manager.

Owners have their own login and can see their bookings, expenses and payments.

365 Villas also put me in touch with a payment merchant who is helping me to find a better solution for my multi currency payments.

I cannot emphasise enough how helpful the team at 365Villas are. The system is comprehensive, inexpensive and easy to use. Just brilliant.

Pros

Comprehensive, easy to use and inexpensive. The customer service is exceptional.
Extremely easy to change from my current system to this one.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like.

Paul

I purchased 365 after reading reviews

Reviewed on 2016-11-08

Firstly, I must say; that if I could have given 365 10 STARS instead of the MAX 5, I would have. Chris Jacobs and the team have been absolutely brilliant in their customer care.
They answer easily within 24 hours and mostly within a few hours depending on time difference between the US & Europe.
The software for a non techie is pretty good. I have struggled on a few things and I am having a little trouble with getting my clients into the swing of using it but that is where the customer support has been fantastic.
After a busy summer, now is the time I am getting to grips with everything. We are probably only using about 20% of its capabilities but the future is bright and I know this software is going to save us so much time, which in turn saves us money.
Automation is key to enable us to build our business and try tooffer our guests & clinets the best customer service posible. 365 give us that.
Having everything in one place gives us total control, syncronising calendars, taking bookings & payments.
I am really looking forward to using the system 100%
Please keep up the good work and thanks

Pros

Everything is under one roof. Having templates all set out to use but having the choice to customise is perfect. Administrative tasks are halved and everything is intergrated.

Cons

The learning process seems to take quite a while and the fact that my owners want me to make templates to show them how to use the system causes me more work. It would be nice if 365 provided these. Also, I am not sure if my owners see what I see?

Cristina

• Customer Support Software

The discovery of the year

Reviewed on 2019-02-15

In general I'm very happy with the service - as we grow and develop our business the platform is ready to support our needs. Their customer support has been easy to work with in handling particular issues, and we believe we can grow with them.

Pros

Web-based software, so we can access it anywhere we go. It has a very high level of customization so that we can cover the specific needs of our business - it's very easy to add discounts, promotions, and accessory services to increase revenues and manage accounting. I also appreciate that they are constantly working to improve the system, and continually add great new features. Their connectivity with channels has been very reliable, which is something that was faulty in the PMS we upgraded from.

Cons

Sometimes I feel that loading between pages or between functions, the platform is very slow. It's hard to identify if this is particular to the PMS or our internet provider, and I recognize that this is part of having a web-based solution, but it would be great if it was a little faster as we move around.

John

365Villas super responsive

Reviewed on 2023-06-12

The are always attentive and we feel that we have their full backing.

The are always attentive and we feel that we have their full backing.

Pros

Very responsive, never have an issue with double bokings/lost bookings.

Cons

The system is very comprehensive and this leads to occasional difficulties in finding what one really needs.

Response from 365villas.com

Dear John,

Thank you very much for the kind review. Yes, it is true, with a comprehensive system, keeping the user interface simple and intuitive is always a challenges but it's something we spend a lot of time and and are constantly improving and refreshing. We're delighted to be working with you.

Matt

• Customer Support Software

Simplicity .. Freedom .All In One Location .. & Affordable .

Reviewed on 2016-12-06

365villas software program is simple to use and a great platform that allows us to maintain everything needed to properly run our business. After one-on-one training/support, the 365villas software has allowed us more time to provide even more one-on-one time with our clients. From start-up to finish, the staff at 365villas made our learning curve short and simple. Going from hand written bookings to their on-line booking keeps us free of double bookings. The 365villas team continues to update their software to benefit everyone. And the simplicity of their system is simply BRILLIANT!

As a small vacation rental company based in California, their software has allowed us to add more properties to our portfolio. Starting with 10 properties six months ago, we are happy to say that we now have doubled our inventory.

Simplicity ..Freedom .All In One Location .. Affordable .. 365villas is the best software out there.

Pros

Simplicity.....All In One Location..... Constant updates that benefit everyone.

Cons

We have never used any other software platform to maintain our bookings/records. So we do not have any other companies to compare to. Their system is simple to use and very computer operator friendly that we have no cons.

Kim

Fantastic Software

Reviewed on 2016-10-25

I discovered 365Villa's through a simple internet search at a point in time when my company had outgrown our existing booking software. The software has enabled me to combine 3 different software packages into one. It is very easy to use. The email integration makes the booking process very seamless. The integrated website is professional and very user friendly from a set up point of view. I was able to upgrade my website platform due to the size of my business and even do some custom additions to make it perfect for our needs. The reporting features are fantastic. I cannot say enough about the customer service aspect of 365Villa's. Emails are answered immediately and phone calls answered even on weekends. The only aspect that has so far not seemed to work for me is the housekeeping feature as it is based on the premise that housekeeping is done on a daily basis as a hotel would. This is minor and should not deter you from investigating this software. I highly recommend it!

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Kim,

Very many thanks for that. We truly appreciate it!

There may be some confusion about our housekeeping logic. It is based on check-in/check-out changeovers whenever they may occur. Users can also create a unlimited number of unique housekeeping profiles and partition properties however they wish. Housekeepers can login, see their job schedules and any special notes. They can also leave notes in return for your review as well as move the job to completed status, which will trigger an indicator on all your 365 calendars so that check-in staff can know a unit is ready. For housekeepers that don't want to login to a system, automated messages can be sent to them whenever new cleanings are assigned or cancelled. Our intent is always to push the functionality as far as it can go. We just need users like you who have particular needs and ideas to tell us what more you'd like to see added, and we will definitely give such feedback every consideration. The 365 Team

David

After Fully Implementing System Were Able To Cut Time by over 75%

Reviewed on 2021-08-23

Excellent and customer service way beyond expectations!

Excellent and customer service way beyond expectations!

Pros

One inbox for all platforms used.
Integration of leases, payments and history all in one place tied too booking.
Ability to fully integrate with VRBO and push down rates and changes in one place.
Calendar is logical and easy to use.

Cons

CRM feature for leads received that are not quoted. While 365's ability to manage leads is better than any other system we evaluated we follow up and track our leads probably more than 99% of other users. We are dealing with very high end products with price points per week on some exceeding $30,000 USD.

Response from 365villas.com

Dear David,

Another excellent review for which we are grateful. Let's work together to get that 75% efficiency gain up to 90%. Your comment on our Marketing & CRM functionality is very fair. It's a complex area that most systems don't support and property managers usually source as an independent solution. When it's done right, we think the integrated solution is more powerful. We've got a big Marketing & CRM version update coming this month, so stay tuned.

Stijn

• Customer Support Software

Best Vacation rental Cloud-based property management software customer service you will find!!

Reviewed on 2016-10-06

It took me 6 months checking various software systems, reading reviews and watching/testing demos as we had bad experience with Instamanager and Kigo and didn't want to change as long I wasn't sure of the person behind the software/business. As usually any software you will find on the internet is the best of his kind but most of them are not complete and service or customer support is to many a joke. I contacted Dave Payette CEO and founder of 365 Villas and the first contact was a very nice surprise. He was the only person who was open for communication regarding future potential/ upgrade of the existing software. After a few weeks my decision was made and we start to work together. He is a great person and a man of his word, one of the most professional person I ever met in the holiday rental industry, finally a company who you can trust in the vacation rental industry.
Dave and his team are very responsive, provide great customer service and have a very personal approach to every individual business needs.
I would like once again to thanks Dave for his professionalism, guidance and product support and i am definitely recommend this powerful and innovative software to any other rental manager.

Response from 365villas.com

Dear Stijn,
We are grateful for the kind review. You and your team have been instrumental in helping us continue to evolve our solutions; both generally with many small enhancement suggestions, and also strategically with our fully integrated WordPress website offering as well as our multi-lingual functionality. Readers may be interested to know that http://arcotrust-holidaylettings.com/ works in six different languages, not just on your website, but with the software at the back-end as well. Hopefully, with ongoing suggestions from you and others, we want to continually enhance and perfect these and other features we offer.
Thanks again,