LiveRez

Write a Review!
Cloud based all-in-one vacation rental management software

4.1/5
4.1/5
4.5/5
Customer Support Software
4.5/5

Amy
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Been with other companies and Liverez has been the best

Reviewed on 2017-04-06

We have been with Liverez for approx 7 years and are stoked to have a software company that is so responsive and easy to work with. There have been ups and downs throughout the years as any business has but we have found that they listen to their customers and truly try to constantly improve and make our lives as managers easier. The support team is incredible and we feel like everyone is a big ohana (family) Mahalo Liverez from your Kauai ohana at Great Vacation Retreats!

Pros

Online software
Customer service
Online booking and responsive websites
Review system
Customizable CRM
Airbnb integration
Constant desire to provide a better product

Joan

We Love Live Rez

Reviewed on 2012-09-11

We love Live Rez and have absolutely no hesitation in recommending their services to any prospective user. It is great to be donsidered a "partner" rather than just a client. The idea that their success is linked to ours has resulted in a very different sales philosophy. You feel that you have an ongoing relationship with all of the team. They are continually growing, enhancing and building thier software and it just keeps getting better and better.

Pros

cloud based - use anywhere
complete integration of reservation software and website to major accounting package
individual customization to allow personal presentation
great property management module
CRM integration is perfect
As part of a large user group features are available that could not be afforded if building an individual website
Love that its a team of Professional web developers and programmers working on the site
The offering of expert SEO services at very reasonable cost
Good back up support
Initial set up was very easy
Software is being continually being upgraded and enhanced.
Very friendly team to work with
Good communication from company
Reasonable buy in price and fair ongoing performance based charges
The team have worked very hard to accommodate the cultural differences
They are easily approachable about enhancement suggestions and indeed welcome them

Cons

As the only Australian user the use of the American date formatting is confusing for our guests and some staff.
The inability to easily differentiate between weekend and mid week pricing is inconvenient
Enhancement requests are somewhat slow to be investigated or acted upon

Chelsey

• Customer Support Software

Considering making the switch to LiveRez? I would advise you to RUN away and not look back!

Reviewed on 2022-06-02

I think I've said it well enough in other places, but don't give this company the time of day or your money. Until they completely revamp management, company structure, engineering...basically every piece of their platform and staff, it's a non-functioning dinosaur; an incredibly expensive, non-functioning dinosaur. Save some money, many hours of headaches and exhausted frustration and build your business elsewhere. After many years with LiveRez we are sadly going to have to sever ties. There are no signs that it's returning to any shell of it's former self, and I'm done lighting money on fire to work harder and harder with poorer results.

Pros

Many years ago, LiveRez was a wonderful product. Reservations, guest communications, and support all flowed seamlessly. Nowadays, it's a shell of what it once was. Overall most of the features are still there, but the innovation and support are gone, which makes it an outdated, clunky, and drowning software platform.

I like what LiveRez once was. Then it was bought out and the pricing doubled while the innovation, support, product quality, and management went down the toilet. There's a reason everyone who used to work for the company has left. It's expensive trash at this point, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Glitter on a poorly built house of toothpicks is about what I would equate LiveRez to at the current moment.

Cons

Support, engineering, and tech are some of the worst I have ever experienced. Most recently we have been waiting a month for major issues with our email system to be resolved. I am having to manually send out every single email to every single guest at all of our properties in the meantime. That amounts to thousands of emails and hundreds of wasted hours.

Their API integration is horrendous, with again, no support and outdated features. All of our properties were taken offline on VRBO for almost two weeks while VRBO waited for support from LiveRez to integrate, and guess what, LiveRez doesn't have ANYONE who supports the integration on their team. We finally had to give up and break off the integration after losing bookings for almost two weeks!

Support is an absolute joke. Be prepared to have a ticket opened and perhaps responded to days or weeks later. No one checks the threads on tickets, so different people will reach out without being informed of the issue at hand or what has been done to improve it.

LiveRez will dazzle you with all of the features they offer, and then they will nickel and dime you to add any of those features onto your system. At a base rate, I already pay more to LiveRez than any other software out there would cost me, and I have bare bones features. Do you like digital signatures and automated guest contracts? Extra $. Do you like accounting features? Extra $. Do you like integration? Extra $. Integrated Door locks, $ ...RUN AWAY!

Response from LiveRez

Chelsey,

I wanted to submit a reply to you here, but do know you've been in touch with our General Manager and the issues have been resolved, or are actively being worked through as of several weeks ago. I'm so sorry to hear about your frustrations. We want your experience with us to be a positive one, and I can't imagine how frustrating it must have been while we worked on a resolve for you.

In thinking about how deeply we care about our partners and their experiences, I want to find out if the technical challenges you encountered have been resolved, as in checking with our team, it does sound like they've been in very regular communication with you for the past several months to work through the anomalies you've experienced.

I do hope the complications have been resolved to your liking and your review is updated to reflect this, many thanks, Chelsey! I'll personally keep sending folks your way as your beautiful portfolio makes me miss the beach!

Mindy

• Customer Support Software

I have used LiveRez for almost 3 years.

Reviewed on 2018-04-07

Pros

The system is easy to use and learn, everything is pretty straight forward when making a reservation or updating a listing.

Cons

There are only a couple of things about LiveRez that I have not been impressed with. I do not like the Reservation Grid feature as it is not customization when you are trying to find a certain type of property for certain dates. The other thing is I wish that it would show the guest's name towards the top of the reservation so that you don't have to scroll through the reservation details to confirm the guest's name.

Matthew

Look no further....

Reviewed on 2017-04-11

Switching over to a new property management software platform was no small decision. We analyzed many PMS companies before choosing the best choice for us. From start to finish the LiveRez team was matriculates in answering questions and finding out the answers we needed.

Long after the "sale" they are still working hard to earn our business. They are constantly updating the platform to make it better for us and our customers. As our business has grown they have rolled up their sleeves, along side of us, helping to conquer business challenges as they arise.

Give them an opportunity to earn your business... you will be happy you did.

Pros

Flexible and scaleable

Margaret

Coming back

Reviewed on 2021-01-13

Great implementation and support - so glad we've come back to LiveRez

Great implementation and support - so glad we've come back to LiveRez

Pros

All features are great! Live Manager is great - our maintenance team says it's much better than the previous software we were with. So much easier to learn...everything blends together!

Cons

Still needing to learn Live Trust better.

Brian

• Customer Support Software

We feel like partners with Liverez

Reviewed on 2022-06-08

Live Rez always been easy to work with and with the new team it's even easier now.

Pros

The things I like most about the software is the fact that it is true partnership. They work with us all the time on making improvements and new features.

Cons

They went through a rough patch wouldn't have it IQ bought them but everything seems to be back on track and going well

Christi

Best of the best!

Reviewed on 2017-04-06

We changed over to Liverez several years ago and couldn't be happier. I am no expert with software, web design, or computers but they make it WONDERFUL and easy to use. They have come up with and are still creating so many new things that make our lives easier from functioning in all the various departments to our website itself. FANTASTIC folks to work with across the board! Don't know how to work something? It is as easy and fast as an email or phone call away. We love our Liverez Family!

Pros

User friendly!

Cons

Not sure I have any cons??

Vickie

Great Software Value

Reviewed on 2017-04-08

I have worked with several software systems over the past twenty plus years and LiveRez is by far, superior to all other vacation rental programs. They have worked directly with us on many unique challenges and made improvements that have simplified our accounting and operations, enhanced our internet presence which increased bookings and provided an overall more polished and professional appearance to our website and rental documents.

Pros

Cons

Having to manually make accounting adjustments when guests extend or alter their reservations.

Jonna
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great product

Reviewed on 2020-08-26

Great experience - we are very happy with LiveRez.

Great experience - we are very happy with LiveRez.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and they have good support.

Cons

There are a lot of features with the software that we haven't used and could use more education for those.

Magen

• Customer Support Software

Major setback to my business! DON'T DO IT!

Reviewed on 2023-05-17

Absolutely terrible.

Absolutely terrible.

Pros

Pros? There are non, there are much better options on the market. Don't waste your time.

Cons

From the beginning the training, onboarding, and software system itself was nothing short of overwhelming. I would like to start by explaining I am in my mid 30s and would consider myself fairly tech savvy. The software system is undoubtedly older than me, clunky, extremely difficult to navigate, and not user-friendly. The goal of a PMS should be to make your life easier not more challenging. In the 6+ months with LiveRez I never had a live website connection for more than a couple days at a time before it was down again. The channel manager duplicated listings in airbnb causing double bookings. The level if support I received was pathetic from my account manager, I had better luck with the 1-800 support line. The company agrees to their MANY short comings but refuses to take financial responsibility and expects me to pay for several months of invoices (over 2k) for a product I was never able to take a single reservation through. Thank God I was able to run reservations through airbnb and vrbo I have since had to start over from scratch with a new company and a new website. LiveRez set my new business back 6+ and who knows how much financially...I am thankful to be moving on. I hope to save potential other clients the headache that is LiveRez, there are much better options on the market for much cheaper and way better quality!

Paul

Long time Partner

Reviewed on 2017-04-05

I have been with LiveRez for many years and the system keeps getting better and better every month. The support staff is wonderful for any issues, the team at LiveRez is great in any kind of help you need in a fast manner. I looked at many reservation platforms before making my decision and I am super happy with LiveRez as a partner.

Pros

The efficiencies and productivity created by the system and the people makes your business easier to run

Steve

Wouldn't change companies!

Reviewed on 2017-04-07

LiveRez has been fantastic! We looked at several companies and none offered the platform that LiveRez has. Our sales have skyrocketed due to the website and ease of online booking. Whenever there is any problem (which is rare) , it is addressed quickly so that our company can get back to business! Wouldn't switch from LiveRez for anything!

Pros

Extremely easy to use and the support team is top notch!

Cons

No cons

dana

Best Move We Ever Made!

Reviewed on 2020-08-26

Pros

Intregation process was easy. Ease of daily use and functionality. Always there to help.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at the moment. They have always worked through any problems we were having.

Kristi

Luxekey

Reviewed on 2021-12-30

It is still early in the game, we are still working through the hiccups

It is still early in the game, we are still working through the hiccups

Pros

The accounting options. The system we were using, just wasn't delivering the financial reports needed.

Cons

Livetrust. For our team that doesn't have an accounting background, it is a lot to digest.

Response from LiveRez

Kristi - Thank you so much for your great review - we love working with the LuxeKey team! We are thrilled to hear you are happy with our software. We definitely agree that LiveTrust is a very robust tool. Bookkeepers and accountants have come to love it especially as it is included as part of our system! We are certain you will come to rely on it as much as they do as you get onboarded. We are excited to watch you grow and are grateful you chose LiveRez to be part of your success. Thank you! - Team LiveRez

Teri

Professionalism working for you

Reviewed on 2022-02-18

Overall, the experience has been good.

Overall, the experience has been good.

Pros

Professional Educational Modules. I like the professional look for the website and look forward to promoting it.

Cons

The process was fairly thorough, although many of the features were not integrating properly upon 'Go Live'. It has taken quite a bit of 'doing' to get everything working properly. Was a bit frustrating, but we are getting there.

Response from LiveRez

Teri,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We love hearing about your professional-looking, LiveRez-built website and hope it gives you the opportunity to take your business to new heights! We are glad you are persisting through the thorough training and know getting through it will be worth it when all those pieces come together. Welcome to the LiveRez family, and thank you for the Capterra review!

Regina

The Best!

Reviewed on 2012-04-25

Simply Said, "Call me anytime for a reference"
Can't wait until I can actually meet the team in...

Simply Said, "Call me anytime for a reference"
Can't wait until I can actually meet the team in person.

Pros

I was so apprehensive about change, but guess what?
Changing over to Live Rez, was the best thing I have ever done that was associated directly with your domain and website work and my future.

You really have the ease of knowing you are in good hands and SAM is doing our SEO work. So many companies are taken by fake website companies and once you are burned it is hard to change. I was burned and my domain taken, so go with someone you can trust 100%, I would say GO FOR IT!

Once you setup and build this business relationship, all you have to do is keep a professional staff and get ready for the bookings.

Cons

Truly, really do not have one
I have quick responses, someone always calls me back or emails within 10 minutes, so these two attributes alone would outweigh any con...

Julio

Complete Software!

Reviewed on 2017-04-17

LiveRez is one of the most complete softwares for Managers. It is quite big and you can cover lots of areas

Pros

The software is really big and complete. They are always improving the features

Cons

It is complicated to learn if you are not familiar with computers and systems

Lizzy

• Customer Support Software

Experience with LiveRez was awesome!

Reviewed on 2015-03-24

I was really scared at first to changing over to a different software but once I started working with it I realized how easy and freaking AWESOME it is! So many things we were doing where we had to had 3-4 different systems to get through our month end process and cleaning schedules, this software had it all in one.
We went up for training recently in Boise at their headquarters and I was blown away at how utterly wonderful and accommodating the staff there was. I had an "oops" (shhhh...) on a reservation and they were right there (literally) to jump on and walk me through things. I would totally recommend anyone out there looking to make their property management system run more smoothly and effectively to go with LiveRez. They make everything with your company personal and go that extra 100 miles to answer questions or help you out with ANYTHING. They are just great! :)) I could think of 300 other positive things to go on about but I am not sure how much room this review will let me have.

Sherry

• Customer Support Software

LIveRez is #1 in Our Books!

Reviewed on 2013-05-08

Best business decision I've made! Call anytime for a reference.

Thanks LiveRez for all you...

Best business decision I've made! Call anytime for a reference.

Thanks LiveRez for all you do!

Pros

Couldn't be a top vacation rental manager in our market without LiveRez!

Love everything LiveRez has to offer - web and mobile design, online bookings, Quickbooks integration, SEO services, automated communication & guest surveys, and linking to strategic partners for online payments solutions, travel insurance, etc.

System is robust, seamless, efficient and streamlined. Customer service is top notch - responsive and service oriented.

I'm a "Partner" for life!

Cons

None - just happily awaiting that next enhancement that streamlines our processes even more.

Jeremy

• Customer Support Software

More than just the Best Vacation Rental Reservation System!

Reviewed on 2013-09-10

In 2003 we started out as a Home Watch company for vacation home owners in beautiful North Idaho. When we decided to start also renting vacation homes sometime in 2009 we researched and interviewed a huge list of website designers and reservation system providers. After over 1 year of research LiveRez.com hands down was our best choice and offered every thing we needed...and more! We joined LiveRez in early 2010 and had I known how helpful and professional LiveRez would be in the beginning and now 3-1/2 years later I would have partnered with them much sooner!

I also would like to add that LiveRez is constantly improving and I am very happy with how they handle improvements and upgrades.

Thank you LiveRez!

Joan

Stellar Company

Reviewed on 2015-01-12

Pyramid Peak Properties with almost 90 properties now has been with LiveRez since 2009 without any glitches what-so-ever. This company clearly produces software the customer, owner and property manager find straight forward and easy to use. Throughout every step of their innovative advancement LiveRez takes the time to make sure their product works and is what the client demands.
There is really nothing I can say bad about this company as their personal service will handle any problems or education needs that may arise. Being a partner with LiveRez has put me at the top of my competition.

Maurice

How my business grew thanks to LIVE REZ

Reviewed on 2014-03-07

As a seasoned businessman and previous owner of a software company, switching my operations to LIVE REZ was one of the best decisions I've made. They not only created a robust site but they became our partners in SUCCESS! Each person that represents Live Rez is knowledgeable, kind, and truly interested in building our business.

The owner, Tracy Lotz, is truly a leader. He guides this company surrounding himself with people that make him look good.

We are thankful to be a Live Rez partner and highly recommend them to anyone in the vacation rental business.

Catherine

• Customer Support Software

Great people to work with at LiveRez!

Reviewed on 2015-01-17

It has been our great fortune and luck to have found such a great company to partner with for our flourishing vacation rental business. We had been searching for a software that would be able to book online reservations. I called Tyler and he called my right back. That was impressive and even more impressive is the team that Tracy has beside him all the way! It was so awesome to meet so many of the team at the "best conference ever" in Boise Sept. 2014. We would highly recommend LiveRez.

Tom

Look no further

Reviewed on 2015-02-12

As hard as I try, after 2 years, I have not fully implemented everything that their software can do for me. Sometimes before I can even identify a need, they are rolling out a solution for me to the situation even before I can ask. I am totally satisfied with the software, customer support and the solutions that LiveRez has offered me. Look no further than LiveRez, I feel that I can trust my business and livelihood to them.