Showing 81 reviews of 71

Showing 81 reviews of 71
Kate B.

What I love about Vonigo

Reviewed on 2020-07-13

Vonigo allows us to have visibility into our franchisees' business activities, makes for easy marketing to previous customers and pulls whatever BI is needed at the individual franchise level or for the company overall. There is lots of room for us to expand how we're using it in the future, and for now, it doesn't overly complicate transactions for our franchisees - allowing them to focus on running their business, rather than doing paperwork for their business.

Pros

Vonigo is very powerful, yet flexible and customizable for how we do business. The customer support team responds quickly and is amazingly patient and accommodating. Reports on any metric you can think of are available, but if what you doesn't already exist, Vonigo's support will create a custom report. Best of all, Vonigo didn't just want to sign us up - they suggest ways we might take advantage of different features, and they actively seek our feedback on how the product is working for us - not something you find too often.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve here. I realize Vonigo is customized for each and every customer, but some of the more basic or generic-type help videos in a knowledge base could free up your support people for more difficult queries. Finally, a "back" button that goes back to the previous screen would be welcome!

John A.
  • Industry: Automotive

Expectations Exceeded

Reviewed on 2016-11-26

I signed up with Vonigo after 5 years of sitting on the fence. Mike McWilliams is my representative at Vonigo and he walked me through the process and what it could do for my company LEAKPRO. I have come to learn he understated what it could actually do for LEAKPRO. Most sales people overstate and under deliver, not the case this time! Mike sold me on what Vonigo can do for me now, yet the system is there to add on to and grow with my company. We need to get to the next level and away from hand writing invoices to all our customers, what better way then using an iPad with signature capture and sending the invoice immediately to the customer. How Professional! I stared the on-boarding process yesterday, November 25, 2016 with Nabeel Rehman. I was nervous! We are an Automotive company, that is what we do best and I was very nervous of making the plunge to Vonigo or any other company for my operating system. I was sure I would have to spend a tonne of hours and manpower and I was afraid I would not understand it all. Well Nabeel put my fears to rest and in 1 hour I get it!!! What was I afraid of and what was I waiting for all this time??? I could not believe how easy Vonigo is to set up and the seamless integration with Quick-Books and the Excel file drop which will avoid me spending hours entering the data by hand and save me $1,000.00's in manpower. The money I lost over the time it took me to sign up with Vonigo due to ineffectiveness in my company is crazy! The Vonigo platform will allow me to manage my business and have control over the reports and see what my franchisees are doing. The time savings alone in book keeping per month will more then pay for the service. New franchisees coming on board will be fast and easy . I can't wait to roll Vonigo out to all my franchisees in the next couple of months. Best part is I have the support from Vonigo as we are not the most tech savvy people, and you don't have to be to use Vonigo! Vonigo are there to answer all my questions, I don't feel all alone. What was I waiting for all this time???

Pros

It will completely handle and track my business with the functionality of growing with us as we grow.

Cons

NOTHING!!!

Courtney H.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Great Product, Better Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020-07-13

I found [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]customer service to be a huge value added as we now have customised our system for our specific needs.

Pros

This product streamlines and automates our workflow, allowing us to focus on sales and customer service.

Cons

Some of the simple, easy fixes are not able to be changed while most of the software can be altered for each specific business.

Darlene J.

This software is a great match for my business with new and recurring appointments.

Reviewed on 2018-02-20

Pros

The multiple ways to do client lookups that works quickly. enter the phone number while the phone is ringing and by the time you say hello you know who is calling.

Cons

Employee scheduling is a manual process that does not allow for recurring start/end times and days working. Each day must be entered manually, tedious.

Loraine W.

Overall, the software has a lot of good features & can hold a lot of information, very...

Reviewed on 2018-02-20

Pros

I like all of the information that can be retained for each client, and you can search by almost any piece of information. I like the mapping features which really help when inputting an address, you can check immediately if you know the cross streets to be sure you have the right place. I like many of the features of the software, but those would have to be my two favorites.

Cons

I am not thrilled with the reports that can be generated, but that may be a training issue on my part? I only want certain information when I pull up a report, and the reports on the list are a little too broad. Plus, the report will disappear by the next day. I would like it to remain on my desktop until I'm done with it so I don't have to pull up another.

Samuel K.

Customizable Software

Reviewed on 2019-11-20

With Vonigo, we were able to resolve multiple automation issues we've had with other crm's. One example is we are able to send an automated payment link to customers repeatedly until they pay.
The have a more robust call center feature that has helped us record customer service reps performance.

Pros

I love the support staff. They actually respond to you and answer your calls and emails unlike many of the CRM's out there. We've used 4 other CRMs.
The ability to automate invoicing, estimate follow ups, via email and text messaging.
They were able to customize the software work well with our business. There were actually things they challenged us to change in order to be more effecient.
If you don't like change, don't buy this software:)

Cons

It took a while to understand the ins and outs due to the amount of features they have as well as being different in layout from previous software.
The email automation set up isn't as intuitive as we would like. You need to know a little bit of coding which they can guide you.

Jeff L.

Vonigo's program promises and delivers every time!!!

Reviewed on 2017-06-28

A Streamlined company. Skip the double and triple recordings. Have your team do it once. Less errors!

Pros

I love the fact that if you do even need the help desk they they are there for you! I really like the ease of use that Vonigo provides. It is simply a great program!

Cons

Our business model is quite different than most! We provide a service and pay our clients and you cannot record a negative sale or a zero dollar sale. Other wise it is perfect!

Kimberly F.

Very positive and continue to be impressed.

Reviewed on 2018-02-19

Pros

The software is always being updated and new upgrades and releases are being made. Requests to Vonigo from customers are always heard and implemented when possible. Turn around time for issues are extremely fast and helpful.

Cons

The software can experience high amounts of glitches (but all software does) from time to time. A few extra abilities to the system would be great, but in time I am sure that will come.

Chris C.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

As one of Vonigo's initial clients, we've grown with them. The offering has grown...

Reviewed on 2018-02-14

There are too many benefits to count.

Pros

Uptime. Support from the Vonigo Team. Scalability.

Cons

Some features not fully functional and cause need for workarounds and increased user frustration. The Vonigo team is very responsive, but I feel more efforts should be put into verification of new functions prior to launch.

Jeff A.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 2017-07-13

Pros

The biggest think I enjoy about the software is the customer service and support in place. Anytime I have a question or problem, they are always on top of it!

Stephanie P.

Excellent product. Great support staff. And works well with our company needs.

Reviewed on 2017-07-13

it helps us run our company.

Pros

The quick support when I get stuck on running the program. The Support team is amazing. I have learned the program really well but at times I forget a process since I haven't used it very often. The support team is right there to guide me both via email and with personal phone calls. They are always professional.

Frances M.

This system keeps me organized even on the most demanding and craziest days!

Reviewed on 2017-06-21

It keeps me so organized and all the information I use on a minute to minute basis is right there!

Pros

I am able to tailor it at any time to fit my needs. There are always changes in procedures no matter what field you work in, and this software allows for changes without having to wait for an IT or bother a customer service rep. Plus it never goes down!

Timothy S.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Vonigo

Reviewed on 2019-03-28

We're launching a franchise system. Without a software like Vonigo, I'm not sure how we could do it.

Pros

The features are endless. It's really robust.

Cons

No cons really. It's just a lot to learn.

Jeff A.

Great investment

Reviewed on 2016-10-03

If you care about your bottom line and the longevity of your business, this software is a must have!

Pros

Ease of use and benefits of product

Cons

With the growth of the Vonigo model the support hasn't been immediate like it was in the past. In my business there are many times I need immediate fixes and haven't had that in awhile.

Denise J.

Poor Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019-02-05

Poor. If we hadn't invested so much money into the original purchase of the software I would bail on this program. And now we're stuck with a monthly fee for a program we're using as an in-house spreadsheet.

Pros

It's a great idea, appears it would save time and utilizing the database system would be awesome. Our staff has been able to log in and prepare schedules while on the phone with customers and the software is easier to use than our previous spreadsheet.

Cons

Our organization fell hard for the sales pitch, we've had the software several months and haven't been able to go live with it yet. We spend more time trying to reach customer service, the links on our website have not been functional yet, and if one day appear to be correct, the next become something totally incorrect.

Rick F.

Reviewed on 2018-08-29

Russ C.
  • Industry: Furniture

Anthony's Closets review of Vonigo

Reviewed on 2016-10-06

From the very start the staff at Vongo have been a pleasure to work with, Mike McWilliams and the king of smooth Nabeel Rehman. Very patient in the begin yet moving us along in a timely manner to meet out schedule goals without letting us get to far ahead of ourselves.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

A few of the functions take longer to navigate then we'd like. Such as getting a down loaded document from a job you need to press 4 different functions.

• Industry: Consumer Services

Continues to work for a nationwide business.

Reviewed on 2020-11-11

Pros

The support team is always accessible and can speak with a real person most times of the day for any issues we had. It also helped manage and pull sales, profit, booking reports from all our franchisee units across the country. It also provided us with a booking/calendar integration system for customers to book slots only when our mobile service vans were available. It also allowed us to create promo codes on-the-fly to be used on our website immediately after creation. The list of features goes on, but we are continuing to use their service everyday.

Cons

It is pricey, and there are some bugs that have caused us to lose sales, however, all issues were eventually remedied after escalation to a manager.

Monica C.

Vonigo Review

Reviewed on 2019-04-04

Vonigo is pretty straightforward to use, we can quickly schedule appointments and check clients details.

Pros

User friendly, and the ease in which you can schedule and see the appointments.

Cons

If you make a mistake scheduling a new customer it takes over 20 mins for the appointment to disappear from the schedule. It is also difficult to send a customer an invoice.

Response from Vonigo

Hi Monica,

Thanks for the great review. In terms of the schedule block off period, it's in place for online booking, but it can be reduced. We will reach out to discuss this and also how invoices can be emailed in two clicks or taps.

Vonigo

Mary B.

I could not imagine running my business without this product and the people who support it!

Reviewed on 2017-06-21

Besides the day to day operations of my mobile pet grooming business, this software provides me with real time data on performance. I can pull reports with very little effort, download info into excel and manipulate it to tell me what I need to know. Also provides quick ability to identify clients to call using many variables.

Pros

It handles many complex situations with ease. Lots of thought into making it user friendly. Allows changes without a lot of hassle. Love the color coding features and the report writer. I can have real time data in an instant which is necessary for me to keep a handle on the business.

Cons

Wish there was 15 min increments in timing for the scheduling piece of the program. Would like to see some of the redundancies eliminated with data entry but they are no where near a deal breaker.

Josh H.
  • Industry: Public Safety

Great for Field Service Management

Reviewed on 2019-03-21

Pros

Adequately supports our business to schedule and dispatch our technicians. Highly customizable interface, with the ability to sort of "build your own" pages to capture the information you want. Custom reports can even be built to pull results which display your custom fields.

Cons

Quite a few features...but many of them feel unpolished or not quite finished. Many features we were promised by Vonigo's sales team were present, but seemed to have limited functionality, or were designed to work a certain way. It took us multiple months of onboarding to get our Vonigo setup working as desired, as the initial setup we were given did not fully match our needs.

Halley C.

Great Program, Customer Service and Tech Support Could Improve

Reviewed on 2019-04-03

Vonigo has allowed us to use one CRM company wide and eliminated duplicate work and wasted time. It's easy to use and has helped streamline our operations.

Pros

Functionality and ease of use. I love that this software can be used and integrated into every department in our organization.

Cons

Certain projects and/or help requests take too long to be completed.