Vonigo

73 Software options

Matthew R.

Future of Field Service Software

Reviewed on 2015-11-12

My company Better Life Maid is a multi-unit house cleaning service. We picked Vonigo because of the ability to manage multiple units seamlessly from one call center based software platform. As we plan our expansion, we believe that the Vonigo platform will allow us to maintain a centralized office system that handles sales, marketing, dispatch, scheduling, customer service, billing, and nearly every day to day function of our spoke offices. All we need to do is focus on hiring and managing staff in those locations, and allocating supplies (which we can track in Vonigo as well).

One of the key features that has kept us with Vonigo is their robust scheduling system. It allows us to manage a complex system with rule based bookings. This is important so our teams are not booked too far away between jobs. That way our sales people don't need to have an intimate knowledge of each location and its operations, but merely follow the rules applied to its routes and days.

This is especially important as we have implemented Vonigo's online booking portal. We saw the need years ago to move to an online booking system, and we were one of the first in our vertical to do so. Online bookings now make up half of our new client sales for first cleanings. We anticipate this to become a significant part of our revenue stream and growth strategy in the coming months and years. Very few other software suites allow anything nearly as robust or as complete as this feature.

Vonigo still lacks a couple features we want (what software doesn't). It still does not have a customer portal complete as of November of 2015, but that is on the roadmap for early 2016. This will allow our customers to manage their own accounts. Check on past or upcoming visits, update their credit card if it has expired, and make schedule adjustments on the fly as long as they will fall within the route based rules we have applied to the schedule. We believe this with the online booking portal will allow us to scale, while maintaining a leaner back office footprint, and increasing overall profitability.

Roman the main developer of the software, and John are very responsive to your requests, and I feel like I have been a partner in the development of this software over time. Obviously no software has everything baked in from day one, but I see constant updates and improvements from the Vonigo team based in large part to the requests and needs of their clients.

Samuel K.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Customizable Software

Reviewed on 2019-11-20

With Vonigo, we were able to resolve multiple automation issues we've had with other crm's. One example is we are able to send an automated payment link to customers repeatedly until they pay.
The have a more robust call center feature that has helped us record customer service reps performance.

Pros

I love the support staff. They actually respond to you and answer your calls and emails unlike many of the CRM's out there. We've used 4 other CRMs.
The ability to automate invoicing, estimate follow ups, via email and text messaging.
They were able to customize the software work well with our business. There were actually things they challenged us to change in order to be more effecient.
If you don't like change, don't buy this software:)

Cons

It took a while to understand the ins and outs due to the amount of features they have as well as being different in layout from previous software.
The email automation set up isn't as intuitive as we would like. You need to know a little bit of coding which they can guide you.

• Industry: Individual & Family Services
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

overall Vonigo is meeting our needs as a scheduling software for house pick up routes.

Reviewed on 2018-01-17

Pros

Schedule layout is easy to read and there are multiple ways to view and easy to customize. It does need to be a little faster on switching from week to week.

Cons

some UI is not as intuitive as I would think. Also some setting menus take a while to figure out where you need to be.

Wendy M.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

• Customer Support Software

Customized software, not custom software

Reviewed on 2019-05-27

We started with designing our own custom software but ended up going with customized software instead. Implementation was quick and their team was very patient with our learning curves. Support services are still awesome and we've been users for a few months now.

Pros

We liked that we could customize the software to our branding and to the vocabulary and label that we use internally. I personally love all of the reporting functions that are offered with this software.

Cons

We can't customize the software enough to do everything that we want it to do, but it's close.

Evan P.

• Customer Support Software

I use this program everyday at work and It works very well.

Reviewed on 2017-07-26

It Makes my job more efficient.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the easy access to the calendars system as well as the ease of looking up customer with invoices, account etc. It is a great program I recommend it.

Cons

I wish it would connect to google, it would make instant booking a lot easier to track. It would be nice if it searched previous customer once you plug in a customer as a new customer so you don't have 2 entries that are the same

Joy G.

• Customer Support Software

My experience with Vonigo has been a very good one so far. The support group are very helpful!

Reviewed on 2018-03-01

Pros

I have only been using the software for a short time but I do like the different options within each tab.

Cons

One of the items that seems to be frustrating is that when the software is updated we are not notified of the changes to the program.

Alexis H.

• Customer Support Software

Vonigo has been great to work with! Great product and excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 2018-02-14

Able to run my business efficiently!

Pros

Comprehensive, east to use, able to easily capture & track all important data. Reports are great!...

Cons

I wish the interface had 15 minute increments instead of 1/2 hour.

Reed G.

• Customer Support Software

Apparent was not made for Habitat - not far from it but enough that it is difficult sometimes

Reviewed on 2018-07-18

easy to implement - Team in Support has become essential really helps.

Pros

Browser Based, colors, easy to move donations around thus rescheduling is not a difficult task to learn and to teach others

Cons

difficult sometimes - cannot program our self to minor degrees always have to go to support. Things like changing roles Example we have an attribute "Stephanie Vandergrift" which is still being attached out bound communications - its been 2 years....should be able to rename users our selves

Matthew R.

Vonigo CRM

Reviewed on 2017-04-25

The support that we've received from Vonigo as we scale our business has been tremendous. They are receptive to feedback, open to our ideas and iterations, and focused on delivering real value with their software. I've been particularly impressed with the senior leadership's commitment to problem resolution and their openness to our ideas and suggestions.

I would recommend Vonigo to any small business looking to grow quickly and am happy to be a reference for the improvements they've made possible for our company.

Pros

I like the people behind the software and their commitment to iterate and make changes to achieve what we as a company are driving to deliver.

Cons

The user interface I would say is still developing. However I am confident that will continue to improve as the produce matures.

Jay P.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

• Customer Support Software

Great value added product and service.

Reviewed on 2017-08-06

Vonigo allowed us to move from an application with limited support and reporting to an application that lived up to promises,

Pros

Vonigo will work with during implementation and after to adjust, tweak, modify, etc.. the application to meet your needs. The Vonigo team is a class act that cares about your satisfaction

Cons

As with any software, there are a few things it doesn't do, but overall we are super pleased with the breadth and depth of functionality for our business.

Adam B.

• Customer Support Software

Great on boarding help when getting started using Vonigo.

Reviewed on 2017-12-16

Pros

Gives us the capability to deal with multi location franchise with ease. Has features that are not avail on other CRMs.

Cons

setup was a little difficult. We wish it would be easier to find settings when we are looking to make changes.

Jennifer K.

• Customer Support Software

Amazing company and wicked software

Reviewed on 2017-06-23

Pros

The ease and simplicity of it all. The fact that if there is anything that doesn't work for your company the awesome people at customer support always find a way to make it work.

Sawyer W.
  • Industry: Automotive

Completely Custom Solution!!

Reviewed on 2019-05-21

Pros

We've been working hard over the last year to focus in on our customers' booking experience. By working closely with Vonigo's API and developers, we've been able to create something really special on the front-end that our whole team is proud of.

On the back-end, Vonigo has a powerful skeleton that is ZIP/Postal code centric. It allows us to go as granular or high level as we want with our day to day zoning and pricing, which is something we leverage differently in each city.

The developers, and managers at Vonigo also have our best interests in mind. In under 2 months with Vonigo I was getting the opportunity to give feedback to C-level executives within the company, and truly felt heard. That is something special that you don't see with many companies at all.

All-in-all, the custom solution, and attention to detail from the Vonigo team have caused our conversion rates to go way up. This will enable us to soon be moving to a completely online sales funnel. Vonigo is truly at the heart of our franchisee experience, and we're thrilled to have found a partnership that we can see true longevity in.

Cons

Vonigo has a lot of customization and configurability, because it is designed to fit into so many different industries / types of businesses. That being said it is definitely geared towards quote based service companies. As a flat-rate pricing / timing service company we feel that a lot of the features within Vonigo are rendered obsolete, and are more hurdles to our back-end booking / navigation processes than anything else.

Furthermore, a lot of Vonigo's additional features seem a bit better on paper than they are in reality. We still have not found a way to seriously integrate their payment features (poor user experience when paying in person, again, it is more designed for quote-based online invoices), or time tracking features (not as robust as we need), and need to leverage 3rd party applications to handle these two essential things. For Vonigo to be truly all-in-one I feel that these features still need a lot more attention (which they are aware of and working on).

Walt F.

• Customer Support Software

What happened to VOnigo?!

Reviewed on 2021-10-25

I think my relationship with Vonigo is almost over. We have over 800 stores and it's pretty likely that many of them are experiencing the same issues. When I survey store managers and directors on our Intranet, many of them are using a different product now. I will have to look into that.

Pros

The Pros of the software used to outweigh the cons. It used to be a great tool for us to screen and schedule our donation pickups. Now it's just so glitchy and things just stop working ever once in a while and technical support is just about non-existent now. That wasn't always the case.

Cons

Again, it used to be fine. It seems like they either got bought out, changed management style or the tech support department is under staffed due to covid? Whenever I need tech support now, first they try to tell me there isn't an issue, then they tell me is not fixable, then when I really get firm with them , suddenly they are able to fix it. I sympathize with covid labor shortages but if that's what's going on, I would rather hear, "Be patient, we are working on it..." than, "There's nothing we can do to fix the problem we suddenly created!"

Lucas R.

• Customer Support Software

Powerful, comprehensive, and reliable software that does everything we need and IS SCALABLE.

Reviewed on 2017-05-09

Every aspect of our business, client requests, scheduling, quoting, invoicing, payments - is handled in a one stop shop. It's like it's custom built for us.

Pros

It's custom designed for a mobile service business like ours so it has helpful functionality I didn't even know to ask for. It's a one stop shop for all aspects of our work... Quoting, converting a quote to a work order and invoice, multi-job work orders, teams collaborating, invoicing, payment, recurring payments, scheduling, web booking... It's awesome.

Cons

Some simple things that we do often take more steps than our old software used to take. Like - to bill a client for just 15 mins work for a quick phone call takes more clicks than it used to. Overall that time-cost is a very small price to pay for the massive time saving in all other areas of our business, and we're just moving our clients to monthly memberships and retainers that give them unlimited "quick calls" phone support.

Loraine W.

• Customer Support Software

Overall, the software has a lot of good features & can hold a lot of information, very...

Reviewed on 2018-02-20

Pros

I like all of the information that can be retained for each client, and you can search by almost any piece of information. I like the mapping features which really help when inputting an address, you can check immediately if you know the cross streets to be sure you have the right place. I like many of the features of the software, but those would have to be my two favorites.

Cons

I am not thrilled with the reports that can be generated, but that may be a training issue on my part? I only want certain information when I pull up a report, and the reports on the list are a little too broad. Plus, the report will disappear by the next day. I would like it to remain on my desktop until I'm done with it so I don't have to pull up another.

Monica C.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Vonigo Review

Reviewed on 2019-04-04

Vonigo is pretty straightforward to use, we can quickly schedule appointments and check clients details.

Pros

User friendly, and the ease in which you can schedule and see the appointments.

Cons

If you make a mistake scheduling a new customer it takes over 20 mins for the appointment to disappear from the schedule. It is also difficult to send a customer an invoice.

Response from Vonigo

Hi Monica,

Thanks for the great review. In terms of the schedule block off period, it's in place for online booking, but it can be reduced. We will reach out to discuss this and also how invoices can be emailed in two clicks or taps.

Vonigo

Kimberly F.

• Customer Support Software

Very positive and continue to be impressed.

Reviewed on 2018-02-19

Pros

The software is always being updated and new upgrades and releases are being made. Requests to Vonigo from customers are always heard and implemented when possible. Turn around time for issues are extremely fast and helpful.

Cons

The software can experience high amounts of glitches (but all software does) from time to time. A few extra abilities to the system would be great, but in time I am sure that will come.

Robin H.

• Customer Support Software

The Vonigo support staff and technology have streamlined our donation pick up processes.

Reviewed on 2018-02-16

Pros

Customer Service team is quick to respond and help me to make changes in the system. Vonigo has streamlined our scheduling process and reduced overall time spent on routing. The reporting has helped us to implement changes in routes and showcase our monthly pick ups.

Cons

When we rolled out the tool, there was no training materials. We had to train ourselves and that took time. There are online training tools now which help.

Shauna O.

• Customer Support Software

Vonigo meets our needs and they have the best customer service team!

Reviewed on 2018-02-13

Pros

The software is easy to use and meets our needs. Plus they are always open to looking at new features.

Cons

Some aspects are not initially intuitive, but once you know where to go it makes sense. Plus their Customer Service team is incredibly helpful.

Debra F.

Just excellent!

Reviewed on 2018-01-29

Pros

Actually each time I go in to do something - it just seems possible with the Vonigo software. It works for us in HQ, it works for our field service guys, it works for our clients.

Cons

We haven't yet had the time or the luck with setting up the dollar number information in Vonigo and syncing it with QB. Haven't given it a lot of thought or time, but at first go it didn't seem that simple.

Chelsea W.

Integrates

Reviewed on 2019-03-20

Overall the efficiencies and time savings that Vonigo produces is well worth the money.

Pros

One of the best features with Vonigo is it's ability to integrate with our accounting software; the ability to export invoices and receive payments into quickbooks from the scheduling system as allowed for a more efficient and streamlined process to ensure that no revenues are missed and reports are filled appropriately and on time.
Vonigo is also customizable to your situation and it user friendly and easy to navigate in.
Also any issues that we have had when dealing with Vonigo have been dealt with in and efficient and timely manner to make sure everything is still running smoothly.

Cons

As with all software products we experience glitches; however glitches with the synchronization between Vonigo and QB is easily fixed in a timely manner with Vonigo's customer support.

Josh H.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

• Customer Support Software

Great Software for forward thinking small businesses

Reviewed on 2016-09-27

I have used Vonigo for 5 years. The system is unbelievably robust, and the support is second to none. I highly recommend Vonigo to any business leader looking for a seamless, paperless software that is easy to use, and incredibly adaptable.

Stephanie P.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent product. Great support staff. And works well with our company needs.

Reviewed on 2017-07-13

it helps us run our company.

Pros

The quick support when I get stuck on running the program. The Support team is amazing. I have learned the program really well but at times I forget a process since I haven't used it very often. The support team is right there to guide me both via email and with personal phone calls. They are always professional.

Frances M.

• Customer Support Software

This system keeps me organized even on the most demanding and craziest days!

Reviewed on 2017-06-21

It keeps me so organized and all the information I use on a minute to minute basis is right there!

Pros

I am able to tailor it at any time to fit my needs. There are always changes in procedures no matter what field you work in, and this software allows for changes without having to wait for an IT or bother a customer service rep. Plus it never goes down!