Vanessa W.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Not created for National business (NOT timezone friendly)

Reviewed on 2020-08-31

Email support seemed fast at first but got slower when I had an emergency (custom fields disappearing/errors). I liked the ease of use and unlimited custom fields, having both a booking and customer info in one system.

Pros

It makes setting up group classes very easy and you can have custom questions for each customer and/or specific classes.

Cons

No way to auto-populate timezones which caused much confusion for customers and missed classes. Integration with Google calendar but not customizable, doesn't allow for Google calendar notifications. Custom fields errored so I couldn't make necessary fields required, fields disappeared over a weekend, booking fields didn't show for the customer. Doesn't feel like a reliable fit. No custom developement available. If it doesn't fit everything you want right now, this is not the product for you.

Response from Bookeo

Thank you for your review, Vanessa.

Bookeo does not currently offer the feature to convert appointments into your customers' timezone, however, it can show the timezone of the booked appointment.

As for the custom fields issue, please check your inbox. Our technicians checked your account logs and explained that you explicitly deleted those fields from your account settings on August 28. When you deleted the fields, the system showed you a message informing you that all data related to those fields was going to be deleted, and you decided to proceed with the deletion.

Lauren F.
  • Industry: Publishing

Perfect Booking Software for Aerial, Dance, or Fitness Studio

Reviewed on 2019-07-29

Bookeo has allowed us to create an online way for our students to book classes and pay with their credit card.

Pros

I manage an aerial silks studio and we needed a system that would allow us to book classes, private lessons, and events. The Bookeo System is inexpensive, connects to PayPal, super easy to set up, and allows for multiple instructors to access the system. Creating new one-off classes is easy as well as canceling classes. We can create memberships, punchcards, discounts, promo codes, and more. I tested several other systems before settling on Bookeo and haven't turned back. They are also very prompt with responses and continually update the system for improved functionality. The system can allow for bookings paid in advance or for cash payment on arrival.

Cons

It's not the prettiest system on either the back end or the end users side, but it gets the job done. I do wish it would let people book more than one student at a time with a punch card at once (you can use a punchcard for other students but have to book each one separately). I also wish there was a way to bill or invoice students for missed classes so we could accept more bookings without payment required in advance. You can allow cash payments but if someone doesn't show there isn't an easy way to bill for missed classes.

Response from Bookeo

Thanks for the great review, Lauren! We appreciate the feedback and your suggestions for improvement. I will forward them to our development team. Please note that you can collect credit card details to secure bookings and later charge for missed classes.

Thanks again
Shanno

Tim B.
  • Industry: Photography

Tim review

Reviewed on 2020-09-29

The best part about the service is the customer support, being able to email and getting back a response very quickly Without us having to schedule an appointment just to talk to somebody, has been the most positive thing for us. every time we email we have a response within 10 to 20 minutes.

Pros

Tech-support and ease of scheduling ................

Cons

So far so good, not to much to complain about

Response from Bookeo

Thank you for posting this amazing review, Tim! We are happy to hear that you've found Bookeo easy to use and that you love working with our amazing Support Team. Thank you again, and never hesitate to reach out!

Noel K.

• Customer Support Software

Great booking software for our escape room business!!!

Reviewed on 2018-08-18

Pros

Tons of flexibility in moving time slots. We are able to really move a lot around based on when customers want to book.
Great price. I don't understand what anyone thinks they will get out of other booking software that is better than what Bookeo has to offer.
They keep adding new features. There have been a few things really needed that were added over the last two years. These were items we had requested. A lot of people complain about the customer service. While you may not be able to talk to someone, we have always received a response, and it has been nice to see features added that we were hoping for.

Cons

There is still one feature- Hidden Access where you can hide a time slot & have no idea it was hidden. We do this from time to time & have to keep track of it in another software.
When a customer uses a gift voucher, if they don't use the entire voucher, the rest of the voucher can't be redeemed with the same code & they have to call us. Most people use the entire voucher in one purchase so it doesn't come up a lot.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019-03-14

Pros

I am always impressed with the speed at which I get my questions answered. The answers are thorough and obviously come from people who know the product intimately.

Cons

At times, I find the product hard to use. Bookeo is used for so many types of reservation style businesses, that sometimes I feel I need to compromise when trying to fit it into our escape room business. The reporting function of Bookeo could be better. Bookeo limits the date range on their reports to some pretty small time periods forcing me to request multiple reports when one would do.

Response from Bookeo

Thank you so much for the review! We're always focused on delivering the best possible customer service, so hearing that it's been working for you makes us happy. We also appreciate the feedback and your suggestions for improvement. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Esther B.

• Customer Support Software

Lots of potential, great value

Reviewed on 2020-02-24

If the interface was cleaned up it would have been a winner. Another provider quoted us $6000 per year for almost the exact same features as Bookeo. Bookeo could easily do the job at less than $200 per month... I still think Bookeo has enormous potential. I'd still recommend to anyone looking for an affordable booking platform. Bookeo, I'd encourage you to raise your prices a bit and invest in making it beautiful and I'll be back with 10/10

Pros

Amazing price for features offered. Had a client that wanted to sell courses, book rooms, coaching, subscriptions/memberships, discounts, bundled classes, alternative payment options like deposits, or offline payment, I loved the calendar and resource manager, it offered all the features they needed and seemed like a good deal, and they were on a tight budget. I thought it'd be great.

Cons

In the end the client rejected it because they said it's extremely ugly. Yeah, the graphics are really dated, looks like something between Windows 98 and XP style.
I'm aware I can implement my own CSS to restyle it - but when I attempted I realized some of the styles were generated with javascript and I couldn't over ride them, or there were too many styles to cancel out it was too difficult. Couldn't figure out how to replace the cheesy icons... with a little more time I might have been successful.
There were a couple of bugs when embedding in our Squarespace site; whenever we reloaded the page or opened a new page with Bookeo embedded, the student would have to log in again... everyone found this irritating. I suggested to my client to just link to the portal instead but they said no... When I reached out to customer service they denied it was an issue at all - but I admit I barely provided any information on the issue (I thought about doing a screen recording) but I ended up letting it go. I think it would have worked better in a Wordpress setup anyway (more flexibility), so I was planning on testing it there.
There's a big learning curve in the back-end management, if you're running that kind of business it's going to take some time to learn! Hire a tech-savvy young person to manage it for you if you can't grasp it...

Response from Bookeo

Hi,
Thank you for leaving a detailed review of Bookeo. I see that you sent a couple of questions to our support team before the end of 2018 - more than one year ago - and did not contact us afterwards.
It is very easy to use CSS to restyle the Bookeo interface, both on desktop and on mobile. We have tutorials to guide you through some common customization. It is even possible to create a custom booking interface using our API and hide some icons. A new UI is also in the works.
I read our replies, and our technicians explained what happened with the login. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sean mccoy M.

Bookeo for Customer

Reviewed on 2019-01-07

Pros

The administrative side of bookeo is great! Very easy to navigate for our side. Everything is on a thin list, and it's easy to search for things.

Cons

The customer side of bookeo is a little less clear. Customers will often select the wrong date.

Response from Bookeo

Sean, Thank you so much for the detailed review! We love hearing this kind of feedback from our clients, and appreciate you taking the time to lay out your experience.

There are a few settings that you can change in your account to solve the issue you reported. I will ask one of our technicians to send you an email about this.

Never hesitate to reach out with any questions or suggestions!

Asma B.

• Customer Support Software

Real good and easy. At the beginning it takes a bit to get used to it , but it is so worth...

Reviewed on 2017-10-12

No more hassle with access sheets .I gained time and money. it is all in one place now.

Pros

-very easy to use
-access to the help functions and staff. They are always helpful and answer very fast.
-manages all my customers and payments and courses
-easy to create and update new courses
-has plenty and plenty of functionalities that I chose or not to use.
-price is very reasonable comparing to other alike

Cons

-I wish it had more functionalities for one on one tutoring businesses.
- every 2 year I would have to download my data cause it gets deleted, not the customers database though.

Response from Bookeo

Hi Asma, Thank you for the review! Happy to see you are enjoying the software. We strive to make a product that is great and easy to understand and use.

Sarah

• Customer Support Software

You do not have to look for another booking software

Reviewed on 2018-03-13

Keeping track of my tour activities

Pros

Bookeo is really a great software. In no time you will be able to put your tours online for booking. Great customer support via email.

Cons

It would be nice to have a customer phone number you can call if you need and answer right away, however that is just a minor thing.

Response from Bookeo

Hi,

thank you for the great review.
If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again.

Mark L.

• Customer Support Software

TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE!! TERRIBLE !!!!

Reviewed on 2017-10-22

WHEN YOU START YOUR BUSINESS ONLY

Pros

NOT EXPENSIVE. BESIDES THAT THERE NO MORE GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THEM. THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THAT THEY ARE AFFORDABLE.

Cons

THERE IS NO WAY TO TALK TO THEM TO SOLVE A PROBLEM, UNLESS YOU WANNA BECOME A CUSTOMER, THEN THEY OFFER A PHONE NUMBER. IF YOU ASK THEM FOR A HELP EVEN WHEN YOU ALREADY TRY EVERYTHING ON THEIR HELP PAGE, THEY STILL KEEP TELLING YOU TO GO TO THEIR HELPING PAGE OR WATCH THE TUTORIAL. AND IN THE MEAN TIME YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE GOING AWAY.....

Response from Bookeo

Hi,

I reviewed the email threads sent to our Technical Support Team and I can see that we did provide answers after a few minutes after we received your emails.

It appears that you were having an issue with PayPal, not with Bookeo. As our Technical Support staff members explained to you, Bookeo is integrated with PayPal and the integration works well for all our customers. However, we cannot provide support for PayPal, this is why our staff members asked you to please contact PayPal support.

Upon checking with PayPal on our end, they confirmed that the agent that spoke with you gave out the incorrect information regarding PayPal Standard. I believe you should have now received a call from PayPal to example how Standard really works. I trust that the issue has now been resolved.

Regards

Mardi N.

Poor Experience with Bookeo

Reviewed on 2017-03-18

I was a customer of Bookeo for about two months. During that time, I received horrible customer service. They would only answer questions via email. When they did return an email, your questions was never fully addressed. They claim the software is easy to set-up, it is not. Since they will not talk to you on the phone you are forced into paying hundreds of dollars for their set up service. If it is that hard to establish a new relationship with Bookeo, I sure wasn't willing to become dependent on their software just to receive the same treatment in the coming years. Canceling my subscription was a great decision and I found a much better product that is more flexible.

Pros

it looked professional on the surface

Cons

customer support

Response from Bookeo

Hi Mardi,

I am sorry to read that you did not have a good experience with our technical support team. We strive to offer excellent support, and reply quickly to all the inquires.

I reviewed all the support requests you sent us, and you never explained what you were trying to set up in your account or what was not working. Without this information, our Technical Support Team won¿t be able to help you with your inquiry.

Also, we never sent you a quote for our set up service, as we never received the set-up questionnaire back from you. So, I am not sure what you are referring to in your review.

If you decide to give Bookeo another try, you can sign up for a new 30-day free trial here: signup.bookeo.com

As you know, all features are enabled during the free trial and no credit card is required to set up the account. In addition to this, we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee.

Regards

Natalia P.

We've outgrown Bookeo

Reviewed on 2015-03-06

Bookeo is great for small businesses and I am sure this is their focus. However, in our case we have outgrown what they have to offer and need to move to a more professional system. Bookeo is flexible, multilingual and customer support is excellent. Unfortunately it is not very flexible for telephone booking and it seems to expect all your customers will book online. We've has some good 3 years with this app and we do recommend for small operations.

Tami O.

• Customer Support Software

Decent software that could offer more features

Reviewed on 2020-09-30

Overall it’s fairly good software, but there is always room for improvement.

Pros

This software has several options that can benefit our industry (escape rooms) such as offering multiple booking options.

Cons

We have some unique situations that could use some more options for booking purposes such as applying promos to only certain groups of people.

Response from Bookeo

Hi Tami,

thank you for taking the time to write this review about Bookeo and how it can benefit escape rooms. We also appreciate you choosing Bookeo not only for its features, but also for its pricing model. Unlike some of our competitors, Bookeo does not charge fees to your customers. We only charge a low monthly fee.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Stephanie A.

Bookeo is a Great Software!

Reviewed on 2019-10-22

I used Bookeo for a long time, and it was a great value for the money. I just outgrew the software, and needed something with more functionality.

Pros

This is a simple to use software, with no frills. It is perfect for a single or small business that doesn't need too many extras. Bonus -- add ons can be scheduled by the client, which is not the case for most software.

Cons

No membership function, and I'm not a huge fan of the way their text reminder service works.

Response from Bookeo

Hi Stephanie,

thank you for your review. Bookeo does offer a membership function. One of our technicians will reach out to you to explain how to set it up in your account.

Rod V.

• Customer Support Software

We are a medical facility and Bookeo is by far the most versatile solution for running an...

Reviewed on 2017-11-09

Everything under the Sun - and it always WORKS!

Pros

Where do I start?! The widgets you can embed into your own website are seamless and professional. The client experience is swift and clean. The follow-up and feedback mechanisms are top notch. The versatility in services offered, ability to describe and augment each service with special notices are unmatched. Pricing scenarios are so well thought out that you can have any type of situation and Bookeo has a solution to accommodate! When you match all of that with unbelievable Marketing choices such as; Gift Vouchers, Pre-Paid Packages, Promotion Codes (I could write an essay on this one alone) Marketing Campaigns, Re-Marketing (are you kidding me - nice!), MEMBERSHIPS including recurring billing, Customer Area, Reports, Email Marketing, Export reports, VIRAL Marketing with Social Media... I mean.. I'm out of breath and there is more... much much more!

Cons

I can't REALLY call this a 'Con', it's more the nature of the beast. It can take some getting used to knowing how to set this up. Having said that - it takes a LOT more from our past experiences to set things up and the main difference is that, in the past - we would spend tons of time getting the system set up and THEN... it wouldn't work properly. THEN - we had days and weeks of patient records that were all messed up and... well, what a nightmare! With Bookeo - there is a lot, that's true. The help files are indeed accurate and helpful - and the best thing is that when I did write into Customer Service, they were right on top of it and sent me the exact solution I needed usually within 24 hours if not sooner. We have been on and off again with Bookeo over the past few years (maybe 4 or 5?) and each time we leave thinking there is a better solution that just showed up..we end up right back here. If it ain't broke - don't fix it and in our experience, Bookeo is the ONLY one who is not only un-matchable in what they provide... but they aren't broken either! Bookeo is the best and I ain't going nowhere else ever again!

Response from Bookeo

Hi Rod,

Thank you for the totally awesome review!
So happy you are pleased with Bookeo and our support.

Kelly B.

In love with Bookeo

Reviewed on 2016-04-03

THANK YOU BOOKEO!! After over 5 months of searching for a registration system, we finally found exactly what we needed with Bookeo.

This system is easy to use for both the end user as well as administrators. The demo is seamless and allows for testing of all features ~ in fact the demo for the end user was so good that I signed up for a paid account before I even saw the admin side or spoke with anyone at Bookeo. It's that good. Once I got into the admin screens to begin setting up my system ~ I knew this was the system I had been searching for.

Bookeo was the only product out there that had everything we were looking for in a registration system: flexibility in class scheduling, ease of use for the student, mobile-responsive, gift cards, multi pass packages, promotions, Mail Chimp integration, Stripe integration, and more - it just does absolutely everything we need! And the setup was so intuitive!! There was no waiting to meet with a "trainer" to begin setup, it's just so easy. All you have to do is know how to read.

One of the BEST things about Bookeo is their customer service. I had many questions in our unique setup, and they answered every one of them within about an hour or less, and they answered them with actual answers that helped me accomplish what I needed to do. They solved everything I threw at them, expect for one minor thing. I cannot say enough good things about them.

Oh! And their pricing is perfectly affordable. No hidden or extra costs, just one monthly fee based on a generous tier of registrations each month.

Our students love it too. They love that it's so quick and easy to register for classes!

And finally, I loved that I didn't have to wait to speak with anyone to get set up and begin using this brilliant product.

Stop looking, get Bookeo.

Response from Bookeo

Hi Kelly,

thank you for the awesome review!!
We are so happy that you love Bookeo, all its great features and the Technical Support!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us -anytime.

Sharni V.

• Customer Support Software

Does the job, but could it do better

Reviewed on 2017-07-13

If you book any kind of classes, this software does the job.

Pros

Manages multiple teachers and rooms/resources.
Mostly easy to use
Accessible from anywhere
Can integrate into any site
Takes payment for you.

Cons

Would be good to have a calendar format. You cant show the public the google calendar as it shows private info.
I have had this software for over 5 years, and only seen one or two improvements. There are features it could do with but they do not seem to be working on it. Given that it is a subscription model, one would expect the software to be improved upon regularity.
Back end could be friendlier. Not as mobile friendly as it could be. Takes a bit to teach staff how to find classes and create bookings in store.

Charley H.

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic software and customer service, highly recommend

Reviewed on 2020-01-08

Easy set up that has helped streamline our bookings processes from start to finish.

Pros

Ability for so many options for classes/courses
Customer details stored in one place, easily email attendees from a course
Additional features constantly being rolled out
Amazing customer service

Cons

took a while to set up but ALL bookings software take a while if you want to fully customise everything.

Response from Bookeo

Hi Charley, we are so glad to hear that Bookeo has helped streamline your booking processes!

Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Daniel M.
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

Just a huge thank you to Bookeo! We have been with you since 2012 and have been nothing but...

Reviewed on 2017-10-19

Business has increased. Bookings come in at all hours of the day. No need to man phones 24/7.

Pros

Price is right. Easy to use. They are always updating and listening to their customers. Easy integration. My customers love using Bookeo to book their tour with my charter company. Zero complaints!

Response from Bookeo

Hi Daniel, Thank you for the review! Happy to see you are enjoying the software and that it has helped you increase your sales.

Brittany K.

• Customer Support Software

Complete lack of accountability, any attempt to contact this company is met with only...

Reviewed on 2018-05-28

Cons

A determine 3 years of being a loyal customer, I ask one question that they have no answer to! When confronted, I was threatened to have my account deleted rather than receiving the customer support I originally asked for regarding gift vouchers

Response from Bookeo

Hi Brittany,

I am sorry to read that you had a bad experience with our customer support. I checked the email thread and saw that you did report an issue with gift vouchers, but repeatedly refused to provide any details. You also used some abusive language towards our customer support agents.

Our technical support team answered promptly to your emails and asked multiple times to please provide more information about the issue. You refused to do this every time. They checked the gift voucher settings, and even tried to redeem a voucher. Everything seemed to be working correctly. And some vouchers had already been redeemed by your customers.

After many emails, you finally provided details of the issue, and our customer support team was able to identify that an incorrect gift certificate customization had been applied.

If customers provide details about an issue, or answer to the questions we ask, we can timely solve the problem they are experiencing.

Theodore P.

Bookeo is BookSmart

Reviewed on 2019-06-04

Overall, the experience that I had, I can say that I liked very much the ability to customize the way your screen looks. It gives you a lot of options. You can choose how you want to have the customer see when he logs on. They also let you make use of the common day technology, such as sending text alerts and also email, etc.

Pros

Bookeo Software makes a suite of programs used for the purpose of managing and organizing reservations online with idea of eCommerce. The programs are Bookeo: Appointments, Classes and Courses and Activities. All these programs are easy to install and for the most part easy to use.

Cons

The only thing that I can say is the sometimes it can be a little cumbersome in finding things. There seems to be a screen calculated spacing limit of items on the screen. What it does is put things that are outside that limit on another screen. which will appear on another tab. Now it keeps good organization of this. If you have a lot of activity going on, you may end up with a few tabs to go through to find what you need.

Response from Bookeo

Theodore, thanks for the detailed review! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours.

If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available.

Adam G.

Excellent so far!

Reviewed on 2018-07-04

Pros

Brilliant and easy to use interface, if not slightly outdated. It does what it should and is easy to use!
Great detail to personal touches
Great detail to modifications and customer information requirements.
EXCELLENT and fast customer service!

Cons

Just a little of an old interface perhaps, but nothing to worry about. Really impressive. The money might make some balk at first, but, not even a splash in the ocean for what the site offers me and lets me receive back in return.

Response from Bookeo

Hi Adam,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We really appreciate your feedback.

If there's ever anything you need in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Orsi S.

• Customer Support Software

The most complex booking system that exists

Reviewed on 2018-07-25

A great booking system for a decent price.

Pros

Prove me wrong, but I haven't found a booking system that has more features than Bookeo. Their customer support is wonderful which helps when you try to set up your account at first, as it can be quite hard.

Cons

The design is not their best quality, it's a bit too plain but as you can upload your own CSS it's manageable.

Response from Bookeo

Thanks for the review, Orsi! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours. Bookeo is a flexible and feature-rich product, and we strive to keep it simple to set up and use. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Nicholas H.
  • Industry: Entertainment

I did stop using this but only because a competitor offered me a better deal

Reviewed on 2019-08-14

Pros

This program worked amazing for our reservations.

Cons

Is and Australia based company and we are located in the U.S.

Response from Bookeo

Thanks for taking the time to us a review, Nicholas! We really appreciate it.

Sara W.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Ok

Reviewed on 2018-09-05

Pros

It lets you visualize your bookings and differentiates what's booked and what's available.

Cons

Could be much easier to use and better to look at. For the cost, it just doesn't seem worth it.

Response from Bookeo

Sara, thank you for your feedback and your suggestions for improvement. We're always looking to balance Bookeo's large catalogue of features with overall ease-of-use. As for the "look", please note that we are working on a new UI.
If there's anything we can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.