GreenRope

Complete CRM for sales, marketing, and operations

4.4/5
4.2/5
3.8/5
Customer Support Software
4.6/5

Angel W.

Loving greenrope

Reviewed on 2020-01-30

Fantastic experience. My complaints are so minimal in comparison to what such a robust solution delivers

Pros

I really like the multi-use functionality of the system. You can pick what you do and don't want to use. Additionally there is such a deep level of detail that you can use to cultivate sales.

Cons

Not a fan of landing pages and the admin section.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing GreenRope

Keap bought infusionsoft but didnt really grasp the functionality that infusionsoft had going.

Keap

Reasons for Switching to GreenRope

It had all the features we needed plus so many fun bonus features.

Response from GreenRope

Hello Angel! We very much appreciate your kind words! Thank you so much. We look forward to working with you for a long time! If you do need any help, please feel free to reach out at any time!

Prakyath V.

• Customer Support Software

Fabulous experience. My objections are so negligible in contrast with what a particularly...

Reviewed on 2021-05-23

The experience of learning another framework is consistently gainful in developing your abilities. The investigation and dashboard detailing were additionally benefits for evaluating and improving efforts.

Pros

I truly like the multi-use usefulness of the framework. You can pick what you would and don't like to utilize. Also there is such a profound degree of detail that you can use to develop deals.

Cons

While this is at last a magnificent issue to have, the sheer volume of highlights makes it somewhat overwhelming to begin. Be that as it may, in only a couple weeks, we've computerized numerous manual capacities making the venture of time definitely justified!

Naphtalie J.

• Customer Support Software

Feel like there is a LOT i don't know still and bit overwhelmed but pretty happy with what I...

Reviewed on 2018-06-21

Our team is on the same page and we have one place to store all the correct data. This has been a lifesaver time and time again! Also like the templates for emails so one person can create them and others can follow suite.

Pros

Keeps our company on the same page and is very good for keeping detailed info about our contacts. Like the app but I feel like I ran into some confusion with it and couldn't find all the info I needed for the particular group of contacts I was working with.

Cons

I see quite a few areas of improvement. I like that we can use our email to send emails out to contacts but I don't like that it doesn't get captured in our Gmail account sent folder. Would like to be able to copy and paste someone's full address including zipcode from the list view Contact section without having to click to go into their account. I still am not able to edit Vendor Companies info although the Super User supposedly gave me permission to do so. It seems like there are quite a few quirks to work out still.

Eric W.

• Customer Support Software

Lots of functionality and power, with a more basic interface but with responsive help desk.

Reviewed on 2018-05-22

keep track of, and communicate with contacts.

Pros

You can do almost anything from keeping track of contacts, to workflows, and marketing automation...and much less expensive.

Cons

The interface is not as slick as more expensive products. A clear help page and very responsive chat and phone help desk help overcome a less intuitive interface.

• Customer Support Software

This CRM suits our current needs.

Reviewed on 2018-05-29

Pros

It is very flexible. This CRM has the ability to create custom "Groups". These can be customized for your business or, even work for organizing a little league team.
The ability to customize most of the contacts' information is also very nice. We can create different, trackable itmes within the client contact information that are relevant to our business.
The ability to email clients through the CRM and see if the email has been read is nice.

Cons

Workflows, while there, are clunky. Automatic workflows were one of the most important selling points for us however, we have abandoned using them.
Many of the emails sent out of the system for marketing purposes are not seen. They end up in spam folders.

Derek P.
  • Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

The Greenrope Team ROCKS!

Reviewed on 2019-11-09

VERY POSITIVE. The best part about this is the support team behind the software. I am new to GR so it is so CLUTCH having a team to reach out to when I am stuck in the mud. They have each helped me at various stages in implementing marketing funnels for my client. They are very responsive and I can always count on them to help me get things to the finish line. You guys make me look good! Thank you very much for your help and support. You guys rock!

Pros

A ton, the organization of elements, I also like how user friendly it is to jump from section to section.

Cons

Nothing, I am new to GR so alot of my problems are more about me being new to it, than anything wrong with the software....

Response from GreenRope

Hi Derek! Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words. We enjoy working with you and look forward to helping you more with your projects!

Amanda C.

• Customer Support Software

Helps manage my sales leads, send out automated emails, and track opportunities based of...

Reviewed on 2018-01-23

The ability to track new leads , schedule followups and send automated emails based on opportunity phases.

Pros

The mobility with it being cloud based and that it has an app. I also really like the automation of emails based on campaigns that our team has created. Whenever emails have been read and links within the emails have been clicked, Greenrope will automatically assign a followup on my calendar.

Cons

I feel that the mobile app isn't as user friendly as the browser when it comes to searching. I also don't like that you need to click save when you're moving from tab to tab on a clients file. I find that I lose a lot of info especially when creating a new client because I am documenting on multiple tabs, so when you close and save it is only saving on the tab you were last using.

Kaisley R.

• Customer Support Software

Simplified, customizable, and quick.

Reviewed on 2018-06-01

I use it for the CRM, just like my coworkers. BUT I am the only one in my office who also uses GreenRope to format mass emails and newsletters to send out to leads and clients.

Pros

I like the ease of moving a contact from one group to another (or having them in multiple groups). The ability to customize which information you'd like to collect from a contact is a huge plus.

Cons

I wish it was easier to format emails with graphics. There should be an ability to drag and overlap items, and it would also be MUCH easier if there was a separate window to format how the email appears on a phone. A longer process, definitely. BUT when I'm sending out mass emails, I'd prefer to take the extra time in order to make sure the message comes across clearly on all platforms and accessibility.

Cary L.

• Customer Support Software

Powerful software at a fraction of the cost.

Reviewed on 2016-09-30

In the first month we have been using it, GreenRope has already payed for itself. From tracking leads to sending mass marketing emails, GreenRope does it all. The UI takes some getting used due to the fact that it could be a bit more intuitive, but you get a hang of it thanks to their wonderful support team. We've had some hiccups along the way with workflows and drip campaigns not triggering when they should and certain features just not working at all, but when they work they really help to streamline our once belabored processes. Along with these hiccups there are some curious quirks to GreenRope, for example any user who has shared access in GreenRope has to be a member of the group they are working with. I am a member of the Prospects and Clients groups even though I work for the company marketing to them. Be warned, if you're going to use GreenRope to send lots of emails, the email builder isn't as easy to use as a MailChimp or beefree.io, but it gets the job done. In sum, if you are willing to compromise on some functionality and ease of use issues then GreenRope is a phenomenal value. They are a smaller company and working through some of the kinks. I have faith that they will only improve over time. Give them a shot.

Pros

Price, customer service, and features.

Cons

Have ran into multiple functionality issues within the first month.

Mark M.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

I utilize Greenrope as my CRM and manage thousands of contacts.

Reviewed on 2018-06-06

easily blast large groups

Pros

Being able to send email blasts to large groups and be able to see who opened, read, and clicked on the emails is critical to my follow up process. It is extremely helpful to know the people who are interested.

Cons

Not being able to identify people who have read emails without having to go into each individual group.

Elaine R.
  • Industry: Publishing

• Customer Support Software

Customer support is excellent and lots of functionality available

Reviewed on 2018-05-22

I can see my subscriber list and results of newsletters. It is an easy way to send out newsletters too.

Pros

It is user friendly and customer support is good. It offers lots of marketing tools. It allows for easy grouping.

Cons

I dont know how to use most of all the features and dont have time for the learning curve and on line webinar archives to review like Utube .

Andrea W.

• Customer Support Software

Usually everything works quite well with Greenrope

Reviewed on 2018-05-22

Pros

The ability to see when people read and click on emails. Also, it is very easy to send email blasts to multitude of clients in a speedy time frame.

Cons

There are times my emails go to spam or my clients do not receive my emails. This mainly happens when I send automated emails through my workflow that has been set up.

John N.

Greenrope CRM--Outstanding

Reviewed on 2018-05-16

Pros

GR is a full solution all in one--a smaller company can grow into it and a big company can integrate their entire CRM and sales process with it

Cons

There is very little I don't like about GR. I am not a very tech-savvy person so I find it a little hard to navigate at times--and that is probably me, not the software.

Elizabeth L.

New to GreenRope

Reviewed on 2020-08-21

The customer service has been impeccable

Pros

The ability to create automation and workflows

Cons

Sometimes it feels a little clunky, but I'm new to it so I'm still learning

ClickFunnels

Reasons for Switching to GreenRope

It was vetted by my BD

Response from GreenRope

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for the review! We'd love to learn more about what we can do to help make your experience 5 stars! Please reach out to our support team and we can set up additional training as well!

Haley H.

It's been mostly positive

Reviewed on 2018-06-29

Mass emails, ease of communication, maintaining contact records/relationships

Pros

It's user friendly - easy to access contacts/ send mass emails. It's fairly intuitive and we haven't run into any major problems.

Cons

It has limitations - you have to customize things to get them to be the way you want them. You can't bcc someone on an email.

David M.
  • Industry: Printing

• Customer Support Software

Greenrope has all the functionality we need in a CRM.

Reviewed on 2018-05-24

Pros

Many features for the money. Unlimited users is a big plus. Support is very good and responsive. It has been very helpful to our business.

Cons

It takes a little time to understand how the system operates. Probably because there are many features.

Sean M.

Overall I've had a good experience with GreenRope

Reviewed on 2018-05-22

Pros

I like how flexible it is and how much you can do with it for an affordable price. The ability of the software to create solutions to various problems is impressive

Cons

The email design software needs to be upgraded and the user interface isn't the friendliest I've worked with. Our developers always have the most difficult time creating and deploying emails in Greenrope compared to other systems.

Tim H.

• Customer Support Software

Overall very happy with the product and how we use it.

Reviewed on 2018-06-29

Pros

I like the ease of keeping track of events and members and how they RSVP for events. And the interface for member profiles is good to interface with the website.

Cons

Sometimes seems a bit strange on the web interface and making updates to member profiles. When members want to update profiles or keeping them updated can be a little wonky.

Joe G.

• Customer Support Software

I send e-mails to 1700 people a few times each month. This platform is very useful.

Reviewed on 2018-06-29

Pros

It's easy to use and does what I need. I also like the test and full submit are very different so it is hard to send a test e-mail blast.

Cons

The word and paragraph spacing input is sometimes different than the output. Some of the icons are not intuitive.

• Used for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

Loads of options, but not the best answer to any one issue

Reviewed on 2018-06-28

It helped my team at Alternative Advertising bill me for hours worked on a project. We also tried a couple of websites in GR, but have since rebuilt all but one in Wordpress for better flexibility, user-friendliness and SEO.

Pros

There are a lot of features and the price is lower than most companies offering the same things. Also, their support team was very responsive when we were trying to use their services.

Cons

There are many things GR can do, but unfortunately most of the solutions I used (website builder especially) are relatively weak or clunky compared to other solutions (like Wordpress). My team used the CRM more, but I used it basically for project management/time tracking and the website builder. Neither was a good as Wordpress and Basecamp or other timer tracking solutions.

Nicki M.

Great

Reviewed on 2018-05-22

Makes managing leads a lot easier

Pros

The customer support is the best thing about this product The CSR team is well trained and always willing to help especially Oscar

Cons

The reporting needs more features I want to be able to pull reports that tell me more than just conversion but lead source as well

Alan S.

• Customer Support Software

The experience neat and clean and easy to work with. User friendly once I stumbled around a...

Reviewed on 2018-05-24

Pros

Easy once I figured out a few things. Maybe it had been too long since using
Salesforce, but learning Greenrope was easy once I started.

Cons

How about adding attachments from my hard drive to CRM mail? I have not found anyone yet who can tell me how to accomplish this.

Brook B.
  • Industry: Executive Office

• Customer Support Software

A CRM that can grow with you!

Reviewed on 2016-11-03

I love using greenrope to organize my business and marketing. They have great service and are extremely helpful when you're planning your strategy for business. Greenrope can grow with my business unlike other systems.

Pros

The options and features are amazing for the price.

Cons

It does need some technical knowledge to implement.

Tyler J.

Great Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2016-09-23

I have been using Greenrope for 4+ years now. I have it integrated into many parts of my business and I keep finding more ways to cut out other services every time I learn a new feature on Greenrope. It has saved me lots of time and money having many of my different systems integrated. I would recommend this to most SMBs. My favorite part is that they are so helpful everytime I ask a question.

Claude W.

• Customer Support Software

Bulky, with great customer service

Reviewed on 2018-04-08

Pros

The customer service is excellent, they're very responsive and happy to help. GreenRope is perfect for the detailed type who are very keen to create a set marketing strategy with full implementation, control and tracking from A-Z.

Cons

Its strength is its weakness in my opinion. The bulkiness can prove rather tedious and if you're a small/medium business you may wish to be more flexible.