Virtuagym

Customer Support Software

Kayla D.

Great App, horrible customer service

Reviewed on 2020-03-16

I rate is a 5/5 for the App and a 1/5 for customer service.

Pros

I wish I could rate this App 5 stars for everything as it has been an asset to my business. I use it every single day to run my online business, the app itself is very user-friendly for my clients and easy to use on the back end. It has many great features that make creating and following workouts very easy.

Cons

If you are looking or in need of good customer service, this app isn't for you. They have failed me many times in the customer service department. Slow to respond, sometimes days when I need assistance urgently. My app was down for a month and a half earlier this year, what should have been my best month of the year ended up being my worst of all time. They have a great product, just need to put a lot of work into their customer service.

Response from Virtuagym

"Dear, Kayla

Thank you very much for your review!

We are glad to hear that our app has become such an asset for the development of your business and that your clients find our many available features easy to use.

The situation you had mentioned about your app being down, did you mean that your entire app was actually down, or were you referring to the issue we had experienced with custom workouts not playing? As the only record of the issue that we have is with the workouts and that was due to YouTube changing their license agreement and unfortunately, that affected any business that relies on YouTube to share their videos.

We would love to hear more about your experience so we can continue to improve the service we provide to all of our clients.

Please email us at [email protected] and use the code JA18615 in the subject line.

Your feedback is very valuable and welcomed!

Sincerely,

Your Virtuagym Family."

Nancy M.

• Customer Support Software

Virtuagym for the solo business owner

Reviewed on 2020-08-08

They have been really receptive. When their rates did go up - I thought here we go again - and I would be switching software but we found a solution.

Pros

I run boutique private training studio, as well run group classes at another facility. Because I am a sole operator, in my research many of these services can be too expensive as they are geared for gyms and bigger studios. Virtuagym worked with me to design a package that met my needs and I really appreciate that.

Cons

The report system is geared towards gyms and recruiting new members. I have had the same members for years so would love to see reports broken down by product sold each month vs new members.

Response from Virtuagym

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our services!

We're thrilled to hear that you found an all in one solution for your business to drive results and success while keeping it affordable.

Your comments are very valuable to us, which is why we'd like to encourage you to continue providing us with feedback and ideas for us to improve the system every time we can!

You can email us at [email protected] with suggestions such as the one you mentioned about reports and we'll be glad to embrace your petitions.

With warm regards,

Your Virtuagym Family!

Rebecca C.

Satisfied customer

Reviewed on 2020-03-17

I think a lot of work needs to be done on the client interface in terms of scheduling workouts and how they view these. The word that comes to mind is clumsy.

Pros

Easy to use once you know how. I have been using this for bookings and managing my accounts and it works well.

Cons

The cost to increase membership base. I run Group training and would love to be able to add these members onto the system but it is gets too expensive. If I could I would use the booking functionality more. Further to this the app in terms of clients experience is not great and east for clients to use and understand so I tend to not use this. When putting in place programmes for clients it is confusing for them to find the workouts. This needs to be simplified.

Response from Virtuagym

"Dear, Rebecca

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Virtuagym!

We are happy to hear that you find our modules for booking and managing accounts useful for your business.

We would love to discuss with you further how you envision a more user-friendly interface for your clients and we understand that this is the #1 priority for most of our clients.

Please email us at [email protected] using the code JA35287 in the subject line.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

With warmest regards,

Your Virtuagym Family."

Mariano F.

'Client Success Team' & Updates problems

Reviewed on 2019-11-05

Not as it was described upon selection

Pros

Workout plans, meal plans and invoicing on 1 software

Cons

'Client Success Team' & all the issues that come up with each developer's update. After doing our best to keep up with the numerous issues encountered we have 2 major issues that are severely affecting our business. We have already emailed the 'client success team' for months but no temporary solution/help was provided and honestly we doubt even if the issues were understood, further to the replies received. We also asked for the contact details of someone at a higher position and where informed that he can give us a call only next week! 1 of the issues has been reported 3 months ago and till today no feedback/solution whatsoever were offered. It's already the second day with the 2nd issue and this is keeping our business on hold. For obvious reasons such issue is costing us a lot of money plus damage to our reputation with our clients.

Response from Virtuagym

Dear Mariano,

It sounds like you didn't have the best of experience and we are deeply apologetic for that lapse in service.

We will reach out to you shortly to see how we can improve the value we provide to your business.

Pascale L.

Terrible Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019-12-04

Highly recommend against using it.

Pros

Variety of workouts and easy to use for food logging.

Cons

The customer service! First it took about 1 month before I could even use the customized app. Then I couldn't see my workouts in my app. Apparently that was an Android issue and took about 3 weeks to be fixed. I used the software for some time and, since my client don't really use it, canceled my 1 year commitment 30 days in advance. But nobody seems to be available to acknowledge my cancelation. There's no phone number, no chat feature or anything. Very upsetting and time consuming. They better don't charge me again since I fullfilled my 1 year contract.

Response from Virtuagym

Hello Pascale,

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand that the CMA process can be a little overwhelming and take a little too long for our clients to complete. Because of that we had since introduced a CMA Specialist to make the process fast and easy for our clients.

Glitches with Android is something that is unfortunately outside of our control and we work closely with Android and iOS to find a swift resolution do minimize the inconvenience caused to our clients.

All that being said, we do wish to apologise for the delayed cancellation process. No excuses there and we do appreciate you taking the time to bring that lapse in service to our attention.

Thank You!

• Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

So much to offer

Reviewed on 2018-12-04

I enjoy using Virtuagym and so do my clients.

Pros

I love how much the software has to offer! I wanted a software that does it all to automate some of the work. They have scheduling, coaching, exercises, nutrition, activity tracker, point of sale, online shop, challenges, etc. The customer service has been amazing!

Cons

Because it has so much to offer, it has been a bit overwhelming setting it up and learning. However they offer lots of training videos and 1-on-1 training, you just need to set time aside for that.

Response from Virtuagym

Hi There!

Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review for Virtuagym!

We are glad that you are enjoying our product to take of your scheduling, coaching, exercises, nutrition, activity tracker, point of sale, online shop, challenges. It sounds like Virtuagym is taking care of some heavy lifting so that you can focus on making the world a healthier place! We work very diligently to give you the tools to do what you do best so I will pass your review along as it will provide our team with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.

I know you mentioned that because it is a lot to learn a new software that you have felt overwhelmed. Nonetheless, we are happy to be here with you and for you every step of the way. Just reach out, we are just an email away at [email protected] !

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Brent F.

functional and flexible

Reviewed on 2021-01-27

Virtuagym is great to work with and address our needs quickly. They also help us come up with solutions that help us get the most out of the features.

Pros

Virtuagym offers the ability to put all of our content and services within the App which makes it easy for our members to access all of our content in one convenient place. It is easy to add tiles on the app that access other websites or companies we work with.

Cons

We have been happy with this product since we decided to purchase it.

Response from Virtuagym

Hello Brent,

Thank you for your review and the confidence you have placed in us!

It is highly pleasant for us to know that you are happy with our software. Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you need further assistance.

Darren J.

• Customer Support Software

Great software i could not imagine going back to the old way of doing things after using...

Reviewed on 2018-06-13

Pros

The mobile app online portal is great it has saved me so many hours designing plans and I can check and change a client's diets and training. I can also add training plans straight to their account so they have something to follow between one to one sessions as well as giving clients all a printed copy or training plans. I have always had a great service from the virtuagym staff members have always been very helpful and quick to respond to any issues I have had. I have enjoyed using the software so much that I have even referred a few other personal trainers and I could not imagine going back to the old way of doing things after using virtuagym.

Cons

Can be hard for new users to use the app to the full potential but if you take the time clients will use the app and get more benefits from it once you show them how.

Response from Virtuagym

Hi Darren, thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We are so happy that you are enjoying the benefits of our product and that it helps you save time and effort. Currently, we are working hard to improve the user experience for all of our users. It is a big project, but hopefully in the future it will be easier for new users to enjoy our software. Know that we are always happy to help if you have any questions or concerns and have a great day, Anna - Virtuagym Customer Success Department

• Customer Support Software

Virtuagym saves time and my clients love it!

Reviewed on 2018-01-25

Pros

I like that I am able to connect with the community and my clients which is important in the training industry. I especially love the nutrition and training apps. It also stays frequently updated.

Cons

More user customization features would be great when it comes to workouts but all in all it is a great software.

Response from Virtuagym

Hi there,

Thanks for your enthusiast and genuine comment - we love it!

It is a big reward for our hard work and we would like to thank you by inviting you to discuss further with us about your request. As you know, we like to be transparant within our developing process and your contribute would be essential for us.

Therefore, don't be afraid to show yourself and send an email to our CS team! We look forward to keeping and improving this brilliant cooperation.

In the meantime, have a great one!

Best,
Your CS Team

Ilene M.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

User friendly

Reviewed on 2020-07-29

Pros

Easy to use and gives me the basic functionality I am looking for.

Cons

I am satisfied with this software! It has me my needs.

Response from Virtuagym

Dear Ilene,

Thank you very much for sharing your perception of Virtuagym!

We are excited to hear that you find our all in one solution a useful resource when coaching your clients.

As we continue to drive for success let us remind you that we are open to any feedback you can think of toward our product. Ideally, we'd love to reach a point in which your needs are not only met but also exceeded!

If you ever need assistance feel free to contact us when needed, by emailing our support team at [email protected] we'll gladly address all of your questions and requests in a timely manner.

Grateful to have you as part of our team,

Your Virtuagym family!

Tina D.

Fitness Programs

Reviewed on 2020-10-27

It's been pretty good!

Pros

I like being able to put together workouts for my clients. I just wish I could pull from past workouts to make a new one instead of starting from scratch.

Cons

When searching for an exercise unless I type it exact it doesn't show up. Also, I don't like how occasionally some group members have issues posting.

Response from Virtuagym

Dear Tina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We are very happy to hear you are pleased with our coaching module. It truly means a lot to have our customers share their positive experiences, especially during this time.

Improving our product and service is our daily commitment, so be assured that we will definitely take your feedback into consideration when deciding which features to include in future releases.

We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us. Please feel welcome to email us at [email protected] if we can be of further assistance.

The Virtuagym Team!

Jolleen C.

Virtuagym Review

Reviewed on 2020-07-29

Pros

Love the booking feature for group classes.

Cons

scheduler doesn't allow you to cancel/reschedule appointment without completely deleting it in the scheduling feature. Scheduler doesn't allow to confirm that the appointment happened or not.

Response from Virtuagym

Dear Jolleen,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us!

We're happy to hear our booking services have turned out to be such a great tool you can always use to drive results in your business.

There some areas of opportunity we are continuously working on as we aim to build the most complete solution for our clients, various modules are constantly being enhanced.

Our support team is willing to submit all of your suggestions and requests to the development team, so please feel free to reach out by emailing us at [email protected]

Cheers,

Your Virtuagym family!

Kyle C.

Quality PT Management Software

Reviewed on 2021-01-27

Positive!

Pros

This software is very user-friendly for both staff and clients!

Cons

If there was an area for improvement, it would be in the type of data that can be extracted from the software for use.

Response from Virtuagym

Hello Kyle,
We work very hard to ensure we provide a high-notch and user-friendly system, so it truly means a lot to know that our efforts are paying off.
Please feel welcome to email any further suggestions at [email protected]

Nicole S.

Love it!

Reviewed on 2017-07-31

Pros

I love that it is frequently updated, new exercise are added often, it's clear/easy/concise to use. My clients like the "in app" tutorials and I hear overall great things from my clients!

Cons

I wish when creating a workout you could do more things like supersets, circuits, etc. I also wish you could do timed OR repetitions for each exercise instead of having to make a an exercise for each.

Response from Virtuagym

Hello Nicole,

first of all, I want to thank you for your amazing feedback! It's great to hear your clients are already making the best use of the App and workout plans we provide in our database.

Secondly, I'm happy to inform you that after a few months of hard work, we now provide the option to choose between time and repetition based exercises making circuits and super sets easier to work with.

Best Wishes,
Alkistis Piki, CS Team

Emily S.
  • Used for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

Worst customer service ever!

Reviewed on 2020-12-01

Went from great to horrible within 24 hours. We were so excited about the product after our hour demo, pricing, and terms of agreement. We wanted to get up and running immediately so we signed and sent back the contract right away. When we were on the call with our rep after we signed to get us up and running, he mentioned something about a 1 yr contract that all 3 of us heard for the first time. We quickly said this is not going to work for us as we cannot commit for a year when we don’t even know if the project we were building was going to take off.

We had not even used the product and we asked them to kindly refund our $213 until we can fully decide if this was something we could commit to.

They were adamant that we signed fully well aware of the 1 yr contract. We admitted that we did not read the contract before signing bc we were sure we understood all the details on our demo call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They were firm that they were not going to refund us and instead tried passing us to different levels of mgmt. I told them there is nothing to discuss. We can’t and won’t commit to a year and unless we can go month to month, this was just not going to work.
They chose to stop Communicating all together and I had to call my bank to make a claim as a fraudulent charge. My bank on the other hand was great and reversed the charge.

A month ahead gone by and I see they charged us again!!! I have sent 2 emails asking them to refund and stop charging with zero response!

Pros

There were features such as app development that seemed exciting but we never got that far.

Cons

Buyer beware! There is a ONE YEAR CONTRACT that they quickly glaze over during your demo. We had 3 associates on the call and not one of us heard there was a 1 yr contract.

Response from Virtuagym

Dear Emily,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

We are very sorry our service did not meet your expectations, however, being on a one-year-contract is something that is mentioned several times in the meetings you had with our consultants as we understand the importance of making it very clear to our clients.

If you are open to discuss your experience further, please feel welcome to email us at [email protected]

With warm regards,

The Virtuagym team

Dustin R.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent program! Definitely improved membership!

Reviewed on 2017-01-30

The exercise portion is great for helping more at-risk members to have a plan, the nutrition app is a great IIFYM calculator, and the NEO health trackers tie it all together to give a picture of where members are and track their progress along the way to improve retention and increase income. I would like to see the payment side more Americanized for us in the US. We don't have bic codes and such.

Pros

Exercise programs, nutrition, and NEO bracelets. Haven't used it for membership yet.

Cons

Needs to be more American-friendly in payment portion.

Response from Virtuagym

Hi Dustin,

thank you so much for this review and feedback!
It's great to see how you have implemented the coaching part of the system and even better to see the results this has on the overall progress and tracking of your clients.

As for the payment options that are currently available, please, feel free shoot us a message or give us a call with your feedback and we'll do our best to expand the existing payment methods.

Regards,
Alkistis

Lucy H.

Great app

Reviewed on 2018-05-14

Pros

The software is realiable and user friendly. The customer service team try their hardest to help in any way they can. When purchasing I felt no pressure to get locked into a contract unlike other companies which can really affect your experience.

Cons

That I cannot view a weekly schedule on my mobile app. And my members of staff do not see the same coloured schedule that I see. Its also not clear how to set staff privacy settings.

Response from Virtuagym

Dear Lucy, thank you for your amazing feedback! We are really happy that we have been able to help you get things set up and to have you as a customer. Also, thank you so much for your honest feedback. As you know, we are constantly trying to improve our service so your feedback is always very valuable to us. We thank you for the valuable time that you have spent to write this review, and please do not hesitate to reach out if we can help or assist you with anything! Have a great day, Anna - Virtuagym Customer Success Department

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Virtuagym

Reviewed on 2018-12-04

So far been happy with this app to track my exercises

Pros

Track my exercise, food intake and calieies

Cons

Haven’t use it for a long time so no cons to list

Response from Virtuagym

Hi There,

Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review for Virtuagym!

We are glad that you are enjoying our product to track your exercise, food intake and calories. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. We work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.

I know you mentioned that you haven't had that much time to use the product but we sincerely hope that you continue to enjoy it as time passes.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Patrick N.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent experience thus far in setting everything up. Support has been great to work with.

Reviewed on 2017-07-26

All the functionality I need - apps, billing, store, etc.

Pros

Lots of options and tools within the software, yet very user friendly. Very easy to navigate through and change settings.

Cons

Have to pay for it before you come online & active with clients. I wish it would start billing when I started with clients.

Response from Virtuagym

Hello Patrick,

many thanks for taking time to write your opinion on Virtuagym! We are happy to hear that our team helped you with implement our system smoothly, this has always been a top priority to us :)

I definitely have to agree with you as we always work hard to not only create an all inclusive system but also make it as user friendly as possible.

We will be happy to hear more from you, your feedback is highly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Alkistis Piki, CS Team

Marcus B.

• Customer Support Software

Flexible system, love the service

Reviewed on 2016-06-07

I am owner of Bodytec Lounge, a luxury gym with currently two locations in Amsterdam. We offer 20-minute full-body workouts using EMS. I needed a partner to share my vision regarding ease of use, efficiency and client focus.

Virtuagym helps us to offer a complete service model to our busy clients. Clients want to come in, change into their clothes, do their thing, and leave again. With Virtuagym's booking options that's easily possible. We don't have to waste any time with phone calls.

We offer a simple concept which is of high quality. Thus, we also needed a partner that offered simplicity, good service and a solid product. Virtuagym had all of that. Plus, the team really helped us out by thinking with us to solve problems. Loved that personal touch.

With Virtuagym we were able to start a partnership without any trouble. Since we didn't need the complete Virtuagym system, it was great that they were flexible and offered us a tailored version.

Response from Virtuagym

Hi Marcus,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that!

Erin E.

VirtuaGym Review

Reviewed on 2020-09-21

Again customer service is very frustrating. You get "on-boarded" then dropped after your "on-boarding" time is up. Then you have to deal with waiting for answers. Many times you are just directed back to their "help" webpage, which is not very helpful. If I am contacting you that means that I want to speak with a person.

Pros

We like the fact that there is a fitness and nutrition aspect and that it can be individualized for each of our clients.

Cons

Customer Service is AWFUL. You get different answers from different representatives. Questions are not answered in a timely manner. Sometimes you do not even hear back. Also there are many things that are in the process of potentially being integrated, but should already be set up (ex starting a week on Monday).

Response from Virtuagym

Dear Erin,

Thank you for your feedback and we are very sorry to hear that you have experienced such frustration. At Virtuagym we pride ourselves on fast and high quality customer service but unfortunately the Covid situation has left us short staffed with a heightened workload. But by no means to use this as an excuse, we will reach out to you shortly to see how we can better align our communication with you going forward to ensure your happy and successful growth with Virtuagym.

With Warm Regards,

Ken Y.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Simple Tool for communicating with trainer.

Reviewed on 2018-04-25

Pros

There are a lot of options and features to use in the tool. It's relatively easy to use. Nice way to communite between trainer and client.

Cons

Not an easy way to upload pictures. Need more options for creating meal plans. Lacking a dashboard feature with management overview and high level reporting.

Response from Virtuagym

Hi Ken,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our business analytics dashboards continue to develop, so if you have more in dept feedback about that your can send this to [email protected] All feedback is highly appreciated.

Stefany A.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for organize clients and increase your revenue

Reviewed on 2017-03-29

My first month using Virtualgym, still under process of learning and working on the design membership type, I have discover a wonderful system to make your services 5 start. My "request" is would look better is the videos of the exercises doesn't look robotics. A natural look makes the people feels that the exercises are possible and real. Upgrade the food system in same app would be 100 best seller. All in 1

Pros

Organizations

Cons

Design of the play workouts

Response from Virtuagym

Hi Stefany,

We thank you for your rating and the kind words!

We are currently working to improve our animations and make your online experience even more realistic and engaging. Therefore.. stay tuned!

If anything, please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Thanks again, and have a great one!

Best regards,

Walter - Customer Success Department

Jack B.

Customer and End User benefits

Reviewed on 2021-03-11

Pros

Better than every other system we have used when asking inexperienced or junior staff to pick it up and go with it. The user interface for customers is also much easier and better than others, we have had very positive feedback from our gym members. A good range of tools and options that can be set up and customised without having to dedicate additional resource to operate it. The community noticeboard feature has been vital to our customer-centric approach.

Cons

limited connectivity to big brand wearable tech.
We were also unable to use it to manage our online sports hall bookings.

Response from Virtuagym

Hello Jack,

It is highly pleasant for us to know that our software is helping you to run your business in such a good way!

We are continuously working on improving our product, and offering more integrations is already on our roadmap.

As for online bookings, we can of course help you in setting this up through Virtuagym, so please feel welcome to reach out to us at [email protected] to better assist you with this!

Yormica T.

• Customer Support Software

Review of my experience with Virtuagym

Reviewed on 2021-09-07

AWESOME FROM DAY 1. I LOVE THAT I CAN SPEAK TO A LIVE REP. That's what sold me over other options.

Pros

I like that I can add this as an additional option for my clients, especially because my business is already virtually based.

Cons

I do not like the credits. They can be a bit confusing to explain to a large base of clients.

Response from Virtuagym

Dear Yormica,

Thank you for providing us with your valuable insight!

We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with us.

Please feel welcome to reach out to our support team at [email protected] so we can learn more about the difficulties you have experienced with the credits system and answer all of your questions.