Tix

A leading provider of online and box office ticketing

4.8/5

Beatriz B.
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Tix Cares! *Best ticketing Company...Bar none.

Reviewed on 2019-02-20

I had no background on ticketing systems, Tix manager took me under his wing and now I can create events in minutes. Our reo gives a personalized customer service, based on your company's needs. He's patient and he has a great team, he's the very definition of a good manager. Experiencing a big ticketing company right now and it's disappointing of how poor the training and the customer service is. when you think of a big corporation you think they'll have and provide all tools needed to succeed. In reality, they care about the high fees and selling but not caring how it gets done. Tix cares about the success on both parties and they care about customers providing low fees. Each account is a priority to Tix, they help as much as they can. To a big company, 1 account is nothing, and they make you do the job for them. Tix also cares when creating a new venue map, their team must be geniuses because all I have to do is send them a PDF and they do the rest (at no cost), at the same time they let you know if something doesn't look right of if you missed a row or a seat number. They've saved me from a few mistakes and embarrassment, instead they help me succeed and look good to my superiors. If you're looking for a ticketing company Tix is the right choice. No question is stupid or not important to our rep, he never acts like he is too good to answer he never makes you call the appropriate person to help you, if you have an issue he's there. Thank you!

Pros

Customer service is the BEST! No words can describe the amazing service Tix provides.

User friendly, reports can be customized, access to everything we need to create events.
Creating a new venue couldn't be any easier!
Service fees are the lowest. They are caring and patient, they listen to your needs and give you ideas on how create a better event than what you had in mind.

Cons

Not many people know about Tix. If more people knew, Tix would be the #1 ticketing system in the world!

Jennifer E.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

• Customer Support Software

TIX is the answer we needed--Great support and patron experience

Reviewed on 2016-10-13

We wanted an easy-to-use system where patrons could select their own seats for events in a 1500-seat venue and our smaller 450-seat theater. Going from our old paper system to TIX was a great decision. We were looking for a reasonable fee structure and solid customer support--TIX has both. Another feature that was important for us was to be able to hide the fee for certain events and TIX makes that easy to do. Sales reports, customer data and back-end management are easy to use and the TIX help library is excellent--anything I have not been able to figure out has been quickly responded to from TIX support via phone or email. I've also been impressed by the personal rapport of my support specialist--when I call, she knows who I am and is familiar with our organization's venues and events. I'm sure she has many clients to attend to, but I have had excellent response to each call or email--always within the same day!
Many of our patrons are older and I have heard nothing but positive responses from those who have attempted to make online purchases through TIX. We have some who call or walk in for a "box office" experience, and those orders are easily handled. Since our TIX site is branded to look like our own website, many purchasers do not even recognize they have left our website to make their purchase.
TIX is exactly what we were looking for.

Pros

Patron experience is excellent. Help library is great. Customer support is excellent.

Cons

Sometimes the reports do not output to excel correctly, but the developer said this is a known issue and is being resolved.

Response from Tix

Jennifer, thank you for your glowing and comprehensive feedback! We're glad to hear that Tix has improved your ticket sales process and that our service and support team have made your experience with Tix overwhelmingly positive. Its nice to hear that your customers have enjoyed their online purchasing experience.

Alan G.

• Customer Support Software

Great ticket company and excellent customer service.

Reviewed on 2016-04-22

PROS-
-24/7 support and customer service
-low fees
-free setup, no long tern contract or start up fees and no hidden fees
-offers a variety of options to help build business
-customers have chance to choose their own seats/tickets via real time seating chart on line
-easy and wonderful to work with, very accommodating and go above and beyond
-able to customize floor plans and seating options to fit arena with a variety of seating layouts
-offer general admission and reserved seating options
-able to offer options such as pre sale codes, discount codes, and surveys

CONS- None, totally satisfied

In 2002, we had a major country concert here at our arena. We were a manual, hard ticket box office. During the on sale we had many, many problems and opportunities, so it was at that point that we decided we needed a computer ticketing system.

We are a local government and put this out on bid. We received many bids form a variety of companies. We narrowed the choice to the top three, requested further info and had a demonstration and Tix.com was by far, always on top of the pack.

We chose Tix.com for three main reasons. 1. Ease of use for customer and staff, 2. Customers see a floor plan and able to choose their own seats and 3. 24/7 hour great customer service.

We have been TOTALLY satisfied with Tix.com and have no complaints. As the person that works the most with Tix.com and its staff, I cannot think of a greater company to work with.

Response from Tix

Alan, we're glad that you're absolutely satisfied with our system and support. Tix is designed to put the power in your hands by giving you access to all of the features you've listed in your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you for years to come!

Aj M.
  • Industry: Sports

• Customer Support Software

Simple, Great Customer Service that is always there to help and make things work properly

Reviewed on 2018-06-06

Selling tickets 24-7

Pros

It is a simple program to use. Easy Setup events allows you to get other work done to make your event successful

Cons

Lack of social media connection. Lack of information that can be placed on the tickets and being and to use the same information on the online and box office tickets. Need to be able to rename the categories on the e ticket to be able to put
more coupons. Need to have an option to automatically set when to change ticket prices so you do not have to wait up until midnight.

Ellie S.

• Customer Support Software

Easy, efficient and inexpensive!

Reviewed on 2015-06-24

We used to spend countless hours chasing tickets and providing maintenance for our ticket printers. As a service provider, when it came time to determine what system to use for printing tickets and tracking customer support issues, I knew there were a lot of choices. I looked into ticketing systems I have used in the past that require a lot of support and local maintenance and found a few light weight systems that I could install myself. Since coming on board in 2008, Tix.com has been n amazing support system for our company.
These days, I try modeling our own support after Tix. com's. The service is great, the product is awesome, and they have an extensive help center to help answer any questions. The ticketing service itself is intuitive and easy to use. Would definitely recommend it!. It's very convenient and we now have the right tool to support our guests.

Our guests are updated via emails directly and I received notices 24/7 of any tickets created. Tix. com fulfills all of my current needs and is a robust option for the future when the business takes off and I have a few more agents working with me, or a hundred:). This system has already proven that it can grow with our needs. We are more than satisfied with TIX. com. It has provided the support and training as well as its social media links, which helps us stay connected to our customers.

Cindy H.

• Customer Support Software

Great customer service and support!

Reviewed on 2016-02-11

The software itself is not something easy to learn on your own. There are a lot of minor but important steps that you have to really know when you are setting up an event prior to activating to the public. The menu selection, description, and navigation is not clear cut and I find myself jumping around to find things. There are also a lot of menu selections that can be consolidated. We are probably only using 15% of the functions that you offer and the rest are repetitive. I am a software developer myself so I have a slight idea on what I am talking about :)

I want to commend on your customer service rep whose name is Iris. She knows her stuff quite well and she is very good with what she is doing. She is also an effective trainer! Good listener and very clear with her directions. I give her 10 stars!

Response from Tix

Cindy, thank you for your sharing your thoughts. Many of our system changes and enhancements have come about as a result of feedback like yours. We are currently in the process of making some changes to our system that should consolidate some of our menu options. We are also working on ways of making our Help options more prominent and easier to find. Thank you again for your feedback and thank you for choosing Tix!

Jon H.

• Customer Support Software

Tix online ticketing solution should be your first and last stop in ticket sales.

Reviewed on 2015-09-23

System administration is easy
User interface is clean and intuitive
Box Office and Online sales process is a piece of cake
Customer support is top notch
Reporting is extensive
Fees are extremely reasonable

Why only four stars? I never give 5 stars. Every product and service can always improve. Tix has a few features that could be improved upon. That being said they do update the product, and are always trying to make things better. Any of my "cons" would be very minimal - and may already be getting addressed for future development.

We reviewed many Box Office Management solutions before selecting Tix. For our requirements - Tix fits the bill. You will not be sorry if you choose Tix as your Box Office management solution. It can do all that most people need, and more. In my humble opinion it's the best option out there for budget conscious promoters/venues - but still offering best of breed features. If budget isn't an issue for you - use Tix anyway. It will likely still meet or exceed your needs, and allow you to save a little money in the process.

Michael D.

Tix Review

Reviewed on 2015-03-23

Overall Tix.com has done a great job for my company. Patti has been outstanding and always eager to help with any issue that may arise. I would like to see more youtube videos how to operate analytic for Tix. I don't use the analytics that often and could refer to a youtube video to refresh my memory. The report I use most often is pulling concert attendees and inserting their email address into MailChimp.
Also wish there was a way customers could download dates to their calendar when purchasing tickets.

Response from Tix

Michael, thank you for your review. We're glad Patti has been such a big help to your organization. Our system includes a section of video tutorials for some of our most popular programs, but we're always looking for videos to add to our collection. If there's a specific topic you'd like to see covered, just let us know! As we continue to improve our system we're looking for new features to add, so we'll be sure to take your calendar suggestion into consideration.

Cheryl E.

• Customer Support Software

Customer service is stellar. We couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 2018-04-05

Pros

Easy to use, navigate, personalize and access. Makes accounting and customer tracking so easy. Reports are easy to access and save, and multiple formatting makes it possible to integrate organizational files.

Cons

There's very little negative I can say about Tix. Beginners might find the wide variety of choices a little intimidating at first, but video tutorials are easy to access and understand, and learning the software goes pretty quickly.

Christopher D.

• Customer Support Software

The Clermont Performing Arts Center is a multiple theater venue that operates fantastically...

Reviewed on 2016-02-25

The customer service has always been fantastic. The agent assigned to our account always goes above and beyond to ensure that our expectations are exceeded and in a timely manner.

The operations of the program are very user friendly, but with any program there are always things that you as the customer would like to see improved. Though only being a customer for 6 months, team has worked with me to conquer any challenges I may have.

Response from Tix

Christopher, we value your business and welcome any feedback you may have about how we can improve our system. Feel free to email me directly with your suggestions: [email protected]

Kevin L.

On Line ticket sales

Reviewed on 2015-05-27

Just completed our third year with this group and it is un-questionable the best thing we could have done to assist with our ticket day horrow show! We are just a very small dance studio with a pretty good following, so much that people were spending a week in our parking lot waiting for a tickets to go on sale which created a lot of stress and complaints. It was literally a day from hell that we hated! Now, we simply sit back and watch. Our usuallly four (4) hour process is over in 40 minutes and we never leave the home! Plus, we have seen a surge in ticket sales. So simple for everyone. I really can not stress enough how easy this process is!!

Alan S.

• Customer Support Software

We find TIX to be super to work with!

Reviewed on 2016-03-28

We have worked with Tix software for many years and find them to be very responsive to requests for service. They have helped us with special situations and been generous with their time and expertise in support of the service they provide. We would recommend Tix to others as its been an easy system for us to use and we are happy with them.

Response from Tix

Alan, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with a high service level, and look forward to working with you for many more years to come. Thank you for choosing Tix!

Tracy F.

I love Tix.com

Reviewed on 2015-10-09

Truly...when we opened the theatre, we had no idea what we might want to do for ticketing. Finding tix.com was one of the luckiest things that happened to us during that start up time. We are approached by so many other vendors trying to steal us away and I will not even remotely entertain the idea. From the very moment we signed on, our rep Steve has been so incredibly helpful. The program is easy, it is affordable and we never have a problem with any aspect of Tix.com. Not one staff member every complains. Not one customer ever complains. We love Tix.com!

Emily W.

User friendly!

Reviewed on 2016-02-24

Great product and great customer service. Fills all the need for productions. I would like to be able to customize the ticket color and layout for each production.

Response from Tix

Emily, we are happy to know that you appreciate the ease of use of our system. You are able to customize your print-at-home ticket. There is some on-screen help and a Knowledge Base article that can guide you through the update. Or, if you'd rather, you can call our Support team and they can walk you through it. Thank you for choosing Tix!

Eurydice S.

• Customer Support Software

We use out ticketing system for our theater sales.

Reviewed on 2016-03-21

Customer service is quick to reply but it takes time to have projects fished. that said we Love TIX and ho it has facilitated our organizatoin!

Response from Tix

Eurydice, we appreciate your feedback and are glad our system has facilitated your processes. We try to complete our clients' requests as quickly as we can. If there are instances where the turnaround is time-sensitive please be sure to let us know so that we can ensure that you are meeting your deadlines. Thank you for choosing Tix!

Peter T.

Steve Moore

Reviewed on 2016-09-06

Steve has helped me transition over to me new position here at American University. He has been there every single time I have called and he has walked me through all of the questions and problems I have had.

Response from Tix

Peter, we're glad Steve has helped make your transition as seamless as possible! We do our best to make ourselves available to our clients at a moments notice and strive to answer any questions as quickly as possible.

Patricia L.

• Customer Support Software

Excellet cusotmer service ... I love working with this company!

Reviewed on 2016-05-13

I am constantly approached by other ticket sales companies ... who are trying to get me to switch services ... but Tixs is the best. I am always able to reach someone by phone if I have any questions or need help. Very accommodating and easy to work with.

Response from Tix

Patricia, we're glad to hear you love working with Tix! We always strive to make ourselves available to our clients for anything they may need. Thank you for your continued commitment to Tix!

Joseph N.

• Customer Support Software

Tix is the perfect solution for our box office needs!

Reviewed on 2016-01-15

Tix.com has been the perfect solution for our box office. It is an easy and quick way for our customers to purchase tickets online and provides a back-end system for our office staff that is both robust and super simple to train staff on.

Response from Tix

Joseph, thank you for that. We are happy to be able to provide an easy-to-use solution for your patrons and your staff. We appreciate your business!

Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc. | 800.504.4849 Ext. 233

Cathey S.

Setting up New Season Subscription Package

Reviewed on 2015-04-08

After talking to Sylvia, she walked me through the whole process and within 5 minutes I had our new season subscription package done! I love that I am able to do this myself now. The user friendly way that TIX has designed their program makes anyone able to add an event, set up a production, group events for package deals and sell tickets. And if you have any questions, a friendly, helpful representative is only a phone call or email away.

Kathy A.

• Customer Support Software

We have used tix.com for three years and have had very good success with ticket sales and...

Reviewed on 2016-02-12

Customer service is excellent. Software is easy to use and is customer friendly. I love the option to have donations accepted through the ticket sales.

Response from Tix

Kathy, we're glad to hear that using our system has contributed to your success. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you for many more years to come!

Lindsay S.

• Customer Support Software

It's easy to understand and self navigate

Reviewed on 2016-02-12

I really enjoy working with Iris. She is extremely thorough and always makes sure to go above and beyond to help answer any questions I may have.

Response from Tix

Lindsay, thank you for that. Our goal is to always meet or exceed your expectations - glad to know Iris has been able to do just that! Thank you for choosing Tix!

Barbi H.

Customer Service

Reviewed on 2015-03-19

In 3 years of working with TIX, the customer service is what kept me there. Always willing to take time to explain and walk me through any software issues that I had

Response from Tix

Barbi, thank you for your feedback. We're glad we can continue to provide you with top-notch customer service.

Liz H.

Event Set Up and Management

Reviewed on 2016-02-18

Customer service has always been great! We appreciate the quick turn around time when setting up events.

Response from Tix

Liz, we appreciate your business. We understand that you depend on us to provide you with a high service level and do what we can to try to meet or exceed your expectations.

Robin M.

Reviewed on 2016-12-05

Bill H.

• Customer Support Software

Quick, simple, and very valuable to our business

Reviewed on 2015-11-26

Incredible report features
Excellent customer services
Fair pricing
Professional appearance

Response from Tix

Bill, thanks for that. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to work with you!