EZFacility

Darcy
  • Industry: Government Administration

Life Changing Software

Reviewed on 11/3/2016

Our municipality controls 8 fields in our city stadium hosting little league baseball, travel baseball, senior baseball, little league softball, men's softball, women's softball, tee ball, junior soccer, travel soccer, adult coed soccer, adult coed kickball, football - and all manner of tournaments, as well as renting out our fields to neighboring towns whose facilities are not adequate to their needs. We also manage a separate soccer field in use for practice and league play. Before we had EZFacility, an enormous amount of time, effort and energy was expended in scheduling and not always with success. Every change in date or time, every rainout became a major headache, not to mention the confusion that erupted when four teams showed up to use the same field or when bases were incorrect. Imagine a huge game of Telephone with conflicting information between coaches and field crews! It could truly become a madhouse in Parks and Recreation.
When we finally began to use EZFacility, life changed. The training was excellent and using the system is a breeze! Scheduling an entire league is quickly done and it is not possible to double book any field. Our field crew knows at a glance which fields to ready for which sport and there is never a problem looking weeks ahead or back . The rare times when a problem arises, the help desk is available and the problem quickly solved. This has saved time and eliminated the frustration that too often accompanied this task previously.

Pros

Ease of use, reliability, share-ability, time saving, accurate

Jenniffer
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

EZ Facility Software Review

Reviewed on 10/10/2018

Overall, I like EZ Facility. It is easy to learn and to teach to my team. Customer Service is exceptional. Having the ability to pull expiring memberships helps with increasing our membership numbers as I am able to send out reminder renewal letters. I would also like to have the ability to run additional reports (birthdate, members who haven't worked out in a while, etc) so that we could take our personal touch and customer service we offer to the next level.

Pros

I like that it is easy to input membership data into the software. I manage the front desk so it is imperative that everyone on my team knows how to enter the data without mistakes. I also like that it is relatively easy to pull reports (deposit reports, expiring memberships, etc) as this feature is used daily. Also, customer service is remarkable. If I have a problem or question, the customer service team is quick to respond and very helpful in solving my problem or answering my questions.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to be able to set the cancellation date in advance for our monthly draft members. We have a 30 day cancellation policy and if the membership isn't active for the next month, then we have to wait until the pending membership is active before we can cancel it. It makes for extra work and reminders. Also, we recently increased our pricing. This was a very time consuming in setting up the monthly memberships and has had an impact on the memberships whose accounts had been frozen.

• Industry: Government Administration

• Customer Support Software

Extremely difficult to use and get help

Reviewed on 11/28/2018

The people that work there are friendly, but I shouldn't have to contact them so much via phone and email. I wish we had purchased a software that was more user-friendly.

Pros

The staff are very friendly and when then actually are able to help me, they are patient and try to answer all of my questions.
The list of capabilities of the software is long and wonderful.

Cons

This software is the most illogical, non user-friendly software I've used in a long time. When I get someone on the phone to help they make it seem easy, but once I'm left to work on my own I can't remember what to do. It's not intuitive and does not seem to have a logical organization.
I know that it has many many capabilities, but trying to figure out how to use all of them would take WAY too long. I wanted software that would be easy to use, not one that would take 2 to 3 weeks of training to learn how to use. Every time we have a new employee they will also have to endure lengthy hours of trainings. It's not an ideal use of time.
There are times I've called for help and the customer service person has said flat out, "I don't know." That doesn't help me as I'm trying to learn a new software system.

Jake

• Customer Support Software

I am very happy with EZfacility. Great customer service and extremely fair. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017

Pros

I appreciate the personal relationships that I have with a lot of the EZfacility employees. Most of the people I talk to, know me on a first name basis, and they understand my situations.
I have never had a customer service problem, and I rarely have to wait more than 2 minutes to talk to a representative.

Cons

I wish the POS system would load faster and was more efficient. Also, I am not a fan of the "check-in" feature/window. If the check-in screen is not selected and a member scans in, it can be a problem. If you do not have at least 2 computers at your front desk, a lot of members will not get checked in.

Response from EZFacility.com

Hi Jake,
Thank you for your positive review and feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! We at EZFacility are continuously working to enhance our features and our product. In the meantime, please continue to contact our Customer Support team at (877) 358-7774 with any questions or concerns. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

KC

• Customer Support Software

The system was so flexible it feeds our many needs. The Tech Support is the best I am...

Reviewed on 9/9/2017

In the prior version, the clients self-service portal has only very few basic function, however, the new upgrade version has many improvements, thus this has been resolved.

Pros

We used EZFacility for our Facility Rental Billing, Facility Resources Schedule, Clubs Membership Management, Members attendance check-in, Point of Sales, Packages Sale online, and Private lessons. The application is easy to setup and very user friendly. The application also included so many useful reports we needed. The accounting module is very detail and complete. The tech support is very friendly, helpful and professional, they resolve my issues promptly, and correctly - it is the best experiences I had with. EZFacility has provided me with the required training to ensure our implementation process is successful and our system up and running with no issues.

Response from EZFacility.com

Hello KC,

Thank you for your detailed and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

Eric
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

Great service makes it all worth it.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

I can't stress enough that it's a great experience. Always! If and I do mean IF we have a problem (usually it is us not knowing how to do something properly) we call and immediately get an answer! Not only an answer but a fast and friendly answer! We have never had a bad experience calling in or a customer service person that was not willing to help or wasn't friendly! As far as the product goes it does everything we need it to and does it very efficiently and very well.

Pros

The backing of amazing customer support. Because it is a beast we can't always remember how to do the once in a while things (change tax rates, add a new reservation type and put it online, etc)

Cons

That it cannot sync both ways with Google calendar or that there isn't an app to have it easily change schedules not thru a web broswer

Shawnette

We Love EZ Facility

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

We were using a very basic membership software that required us to manually change expired members from active to expired, even though dates start dates and expiration dates were included. We also had a booking page with this same company that NEVER worked. So we switched to EZ Facility which has been able to do everything we wanted to do and lots of things we didn't know we needed. The training that EZ Facility provided was very intuitive and thorough. The software has been very easy to use, even for our staff which includes a few people who are 70+ and not into computers at all.

Pros

It's basically a one stop management software. Staff can clock in and out, the check in process for clients is simple to use, the system works well with the membership cards that we have, we can keep track of different kinds of clients, and track attendance in our classes.

Cons

Sometimes it is really slow to open, I would like, as the administrator, a way to clock everyone out by midnight since there have been days when several people have forgotten to clock out. There is no way to keep track of lost membership card numbers and associate them with who they originally belonged to.

Kira

• Customer Support Software

Great - would be hard to switch to someone else because of their technical support. Invaluable!

Reviewed on 9/1/2017

Pros

The client profiles and accounts. Able to process payment easily and manage accounts. Accounting system is pretty straight forward and have usually found a solution to what we need.

Cons

Self Service. Would love to have it become more user friendly for our clients to be able to view their accounts, schedule privately, and have the overall appearance be more appealing for self service. Has been a reason I have looked at other products in the past.

Response from EZFacility.com

Kira, thank you for sharing your feedback. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to provide great customer service to you and your business. We have recently deployed a new and improved Self Service. If you have a question regarding the updates, please contact our Support Team at 866.498.3279 ext. 3]. Thank you for your partnership. ¿ The EZFacility Team

Charles
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Use of EZ facility

Reviewed on 10/3/2022

Pros

Scheduling, billing are easy to use and very beneficial for our facility. Scheduling is fantastic. Easy to use and easy to follow

Cons

Training is a little difficult for showing others how to use.

Response from Jonas Software

Hey Charles, thank you for taking some time to leave a review. It is awesome to hear your positive feedback, especially about our scheduling. Your comments on training will be noted, and if any other thoughts/suggestions come up, please reach out!

Sergio

Gym review

Reviewed on 9/26/2022

Pros

Giving my clients a reminder about their sessions

Cons

Needs to remind clients when they have to pay again.

Response from Jonas Software

Hey Sergio! Thank you for taking some time to leave a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are glad to hear that you're able to easily remind your clients about sessions at your facility. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any more feedback you may have for us in the future!

Michael

• Customer Support Software

Overall it has been positive. Most issues are resolved in a timely manner.

Reviewed on 5/29/2018

The majority of our needs in one piece of software

Pros

It is relatively user-friendly. The ability to manage multiple aspects of the business in one platform.

Cons

Would love to see automatic emailing of a receipt upon the completion of a transaction. Issues that do arise tend to be repetitive ones.

Response from EZFacility.com

Michael:

In regards to automatic emails-- that is something that we have noted and have been hearing requested more often as of late. If you should have any additional ideas-- feel free to enter them at:https://ezfacility.uservoice.com/forums/64505-tms-tcms-suggestion-box.

Shaun

Great Management Software

Reviewed on 4/16/2019

Overall this is a great option for your business and I would recommend this product.

Pros

I like the functionality of the software, it is a great all in one system.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about the software is that you need an internet connection to run it. If for any reason you loose your internet connection then everything stops, even POS and client check in.

Response from EZFacility.com

Shaun:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Sam

Testland Hub review

Reviewed on 10/9/2020

Brilliant. The system itself, I cannot fault. The customer service has also been excellent. Any question or queries I've had have been fully answered straight away.

Pros

The speed and ease of getting customers enrolled on the system.

Cons

There is very little I don't like about the system now that we are fully set up. There were always going to be small details that needed to be fixed to ensure the system is fully suited for our organisation. With instant help with these adjustments there was never any issues with this. I would recommend this system to anyone thinking of using this for a community hub / leisure center.

Jerry

• Customer Support Software

The training makes the product very easy to set up and use.

Reviewed on 5/30/2018

Pros

The ease of setting up a customer and taking a payment when you are busy is great. Once set up it is very efficient

Cons

If you don't remember the process to set something up, it's is a challenge to figure it out. The system could be more intuitive.

Response from EZFacility.com

Jerry:

Michael

• Customer Support Software

The software is solid but the support is excellent. Very responsive and very helpful

Reviewed on 6/16/2017

Pros

Constant improvements being made to the software. I have never, with any product i have used, had better customer support.

Cons

Just some limitations in the on-line ordering and checkout. Other than that it is pretty configurable

Response from EZFacility.com

Michael, it is great to hear from a satisfied client of five years. At EZFacility, we take pride in developing and maintaining long-term partnerships with our clients. We¿re grateful for your trust and support. We look forward to continuing to provide excellent customer suport for many years to come. ¿ The EZFacility Team

Richard

• Customer Support Software

Great team and software at EZ Facility! They know their stuff! Customer Support #1

Reviewed on 6/28/2017

It has transformed our business and we are doing more online transactions than ever before with best in class Customer Service.

Pros

Their EZ Facility TMS/TCMS is easy to use, their Customer Support is the best I have seen for a SaaS company and the platform is always up.

Cons

For any rental type of client's, there should be greater flexibility in the customized feature set. We could do so much more if it was further built out. i.e. charging our client's different rates for different times of the day.

Kimberly

Feedback on EZFacility

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

The site is very user friendly. Invoices are very clear and the customers understand the invoice. Whenever I need assistance the tech support are always there to assist. The way you can sort different topics on the schedule is very helpful especially with our facility since we have outdoor and indoor areas to rent. I would like to see a way to email a receipt to a customer.

Pros

tech support
On the website they have FAQ that are very helpful and I will read those before reaching out to tech support to see if I can just fix the problem

Cons

that there is no way for you to email a receipt to a customer unless you print, scan and email. Most of our sales are done over the phone or in email so it would be very helpful to have an option to email a receipt.

Toby

• Customer Support Software

Professional staff, outstanding customer support, ease of use

Reviewed on 3/23/2018

Pros

EZ-Facility Software offers ROCK SOLID performance with almost no down time. In a 24 hour facility that is extremely valuable to our company. Customer support is second to none. Every time I call I get immediate resolution to any problem I'm having. That is a huge relief knowing that we not only have great software, but that we get the help we need when we need it.

Cons

Initial set-up can be tough for someone without a computer background. Online services for customers could be a little more polished. Mobile support for a tablet would be nice.

Daniel

• Customer Support Software

EZ Facility is a fantastic system, it is extremely diverse and user friendly.

Reviewed on 6/6/2017

We was able to engage more with our students via the app.

Pros

EZ Facility's best feature is there are no licences. It means we can have as many users operating the system at any one time. Also as it is web based system I can access the it anywhere which allows me to work at many locations.

Cons

To get payment from a membership when the customer is waiting at reception takes a while, due the the time required to fill in the information on the system before paying.

Response from EZFacility.com

Daniel, thank you for sharing your feedback. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to provide a fantastic system to you and your business. If you have a question regarding taking payments from your clients, please contact our Support Team at 866.498.3279 ext. 3
Thank you for your partnership.
The EZFacility Team

H. Diane
  • Industry: Sports

EZFacility makes it easy to stay organized.

Reviewed on 6/12/2020

I like the ease of use and convince it provides us.

Pros

I like that everything can be organized, it syncs with our web site, makes registrations easy on our side and our customer facing side.

Cons

It can be difficult due to all the options available, but once up and running this because less confusing.

Response from EZFacility

Diane:
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review-- and for your continued patronage of EZFacility. Should there ever be anything we can do to further assist you in crushing your business goals-- just let us know.

Be well.
-Bryant Strozinsky

Lisa

High Velocity

Reviewed on 1/2/2019

No issues.

Pros

It does all that is needed for our industry and to keep accurate records as well as communicate with our clients.

Cons

We use only a small part of what EZ facility has to offer. It would be great if there was a program for small gyms and training facilities that don't use all the features at a lower cost.

Janis

• Customer Support Software

The support is outstanding!!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2018

Pros

The software is very user friendly and the support is awesome. I learned in about a week. If there is an error the team is there to assist. Very friendly people.

Cons

No complaints with the software program. So easy and user friendly. It is a great program. No flaws noted.

Response from EZFacility.com

Janis:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience and kind words for our support team.

Lea

• Customer Support Software

I really appreciate the customer support

Reviewed on 6/27/2017

Pros

You have everything with the same software.
I love the service.
Client like Member me +
We use it every day

Cons

There's is some problems with the inventory. I think it would be great to have a report for all the inventory you did in the past with all the information and detail, like «set inventory or ajustment» by date. For now, it's not useful cause you can not have detail for inventory.

Also, memberme+ is slow and you should have an admin side, so the trainer can book their personal training on their phone.

christele
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Review for EZ

Reviewed on 5/3/2019

Great!

Pros

the customer support and reports we can do

Cons

some features we want seem logical but cannot be added which is a shame!

Louis

Erie Sports Center

Reviewed on 8/16/2022

Pros

Scheduling is easy. Ease to setting up groups and individual clients. Credit card processing is simple.

Cons

Nothing really as we have only used the software for a year now.

Response from Jonas Software

Hi Louis, thank you for sharing your experience with us! It's great to see that our scheduling and setting up group and individual clients is working well for you. If there is ever anything we can do to improve your experience with us, don't hesitate to reach out!