SalesHandy

Data analytics, email tracking & communication tool for SMBs

4.3 /5 (60 reviews) Write a Review!
4.3
4.3
4.1
4.4
4.2
Ishan S.
Industry: Photography

Super easy & Integration to Gmail makes it my best find from quarantine.

Reviewed on 2020-06-10

I am considering this for my lifetime with Gmail. Track Emails - check, Email Drip Campaigns - check, Email Follow-ups - Check, Create Templates - Check, Schedule - Check.

Pros

Before i write about SalesHandy in detail, a little introduction that I am new to sales campaigns and online marketing. I am also technologically challenged.

I loved how simple and self explanatory all the tools in the app were. The integration on my Gmail is a lifeline. Don't think I am ever going back.

Cons

Been using it for almost a month today, didn't feel anything was missing yet. Customer support is great and they help with a tailored video for the queries.

Industry: Internet

Very good software for tracking your opened mails from Outlook

Reviewed on 2018-12-12

Pros

I am one of the salesmen of my company and I have to say that, since I installed SalesHandy on my email client, I am able to track my prospect's activity after sending them contact mails. Once you send an email with the SALESHANDY tag, you will be able to track their opens, no matter the day it happens, so you can for example check if they are considering your proposal and when is a good moment to call them. Quite satisfied with this product.

Cons

Maybe it is a bit expensive, from my point of view. There are other products in the market with quite similar features for less price (not much more, maybe 10$ less, just to clarify). Apart from that, no extra cons. This is one of the best tools together with Bananatag.

Industry: Wireless

Huge Waste of Time!

Reviewed on 2019-05-20

What a frustrating and over disappointing experience. We use Office 365 with an exchange server, the platform is unable to send emails with an alias using this set up so the support team at sales handy recommended the outlook plugin, the only problem is, sales handy does not work with mailmerge and outlook. I wasted 5 hours setting something up only to have outlook disable the plugin while sending out to our mailing list. The support team doesn't seem to have proper knowledge of how their products work and should not recommend solutions that are not viable.

Pros

After using this product I am having a hard time finding something that we liked. It did not work with our exchange server and the support recommended a solution that the product is not capable of. Otherwise, it looked like it was a great alternative to constant contact or MailChimp.

Cons

It does not integrate with mail merge features through outlook and cannot use the platform with Office 365. Outlook will disable the plugin if you try to use it with mail merge.

Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Great email tracking tool

Reviewed on 2019-10-10

It is definitely worth getting a monthly plan to get the team and document tracking features if you need these features.

Pros

I've been using SalesHandy for a few months and I like everything about it. The basic plan is free and easy to use with unlimited real-time notifications.

Cons

You get unlimited notifications with the free plan but you can only see the last 15 tracking instances on the free plan. This is a problem if you send lots of emails.

Jan K.

There are better alternatives

Reviewed on 2019-09-24

I made a mistake. I needed to run a short campaign so I thought I'm gonna go with SAleshandy but I regret this decision and prefer to use other tools like Mailshake or Woodpecker.

Pros

Not sure. It's really easy to navigate. I like that I can see the feed.

Cons

- pricing - they charged me for 3 seats and didn't give a refund
- bugs - I can't load email campaigns sometimes
- The support is really slow and not responsive
- Open rate is not calculated properly. Basically, all data showed in Saleshandy are broken.
- Timing of the campaign - there needs to be a 20-minute break between you the time you start the campaign and actually send an email. I haven't seen this anywhere else.

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Atin G.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

I got business by using it.

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019-02-08

Pros

The best part is that you get maximum delivery rate. Also muc more features it has for regular follow ups, read receipt etc.

Cons

Nothing specific. But I noticed that after sending few emails google gives the rejection error. If that issue is resolved then its best.

Nagui B.
Industry: Human Resources

Great product

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2017-06-04

Pros

Easy to get going.
Not too fancy that it takes a long time to learn.
You can get started quickly and easily.

Cons

I didn't really find any serious drawbacks.
I suppose the main feature people want is the mail merge and follow up.

Dhruv P.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2018-04-13
Alan H.
Industry: Online Media

Best email tracking app (with extra features) ever!

Reviewed on 2020-01-10

Pros

This is hands down the best email tracking software (as a service) I have ever used! For people who live entirely off of G Suite's Gmail, it is likely the only tracking service you will ever need and not pay a penny for it.

But for someone like me, who also lives on Outlook, the paid plan is almost 3 times less than what I'd have paid for on Hubspot, and that's for one email account only. The setup is a breeze, I love the interface, simple to use, simple to configure, simple to find things.

Love the notifications, it is pretty much real time as soon as the user clicks on it. I have not found use for the other features but it is good to know I am not paying extra to use them and also nice to know if I ever needed to use it, it is right there!

Cons

After 6 months I still cannot report anything I would say I didn't like. Still hands down, the best!

Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

SalesHandy

Reviewed on 2020-11-05

Excellent 1:1 customer success calls have helped me to learn new skills that have helped my marketing campaigns,

Pros

Easy to use. Intuitive system (I'm a novice with email marketing systems). Robust.

Cons

I really can't think of any negatives, as the system has yet to let me down after 6 months of daily use.

Industry: Commercial Real Estate
Company size: Self Employed

SalesHandy - Email Tracking on Steroids

Reviewed on 2020-05-18

Great at email campaigns, plugin for Outlook, ability to track daily and campaign emails and links. Very cost effective. Also built in email verification ability.

Pros

Ability to easily connect and track Outlook for Windows daily emails and links.

Cons

Outlook for MAC availability will be a big plus..

Marzieh M.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

really useful!

Reviewed on 2017-09-14

Pros

Well, the 1st thing I really love about it is that they have 1000s of people that respond to your questions or requests in very short times. 2nd is that its so easy to work with. Also you can use saleshandy with other features you need to work with your gmail at the same time. Well, its upgrade comes with a low cost too so no worries guys. Have fun. Good luck ;) :)

Jose A.
Industry: Telecommunications

Great software once you understand how to utilize it

Reviewed on 2020-11-10

Pros

SalesHandy has made sending emails so much easier. The fact that I can setup stages to follow up with my customers is dang near priceless.

Cons

I've been using SalesHandy for a few months now and I'm sure there are features that I haven't discovered yet. It did take me a few tries to learn how to use the software. I reccommend getting in there and playing around with features and watching the video tutorials. Overall this is a great product.

Industry: Internet

Mass Emails

Reviewed on 2017-10-10

Pros

Very easy to use. Smart software does what it says.I have tried a few email automation/ marketing campaign tools out there and SalesHandy is by far one of the most - well - handy. If you send emails with Mailchimp (and a few others similar services), your emails will probably land in the Spam or Promotion box. If you send with Gmail (I use G-suite) extensions and the likes, tracking and analytics will be a pain. SalesHandy sends your emails every 60-90 sec (you can adjust this) so I guess emails are more likely to land in the main mailbox of the recipient - Love this feature. Campaigns are neatly tracked in their dashboard, which isn't as visually fancy as (let say) Mailchimp or Vision6 but it does the job well - that's all I need.

Cons

Bugs - one of my campaigns was stalled for some reason. I contacted their support team but didn't get any reply after 24 hours. It's OK though - I also have my own startup so I understand how hard it is to meet all customer's queries.

Anisha S.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Customer Focussed UI

Reviewed on 2019-03-29

Pros

Sales Handy ease out everything for sales reps. Starting from list creation, template formation, setting time duration from initial to follow up mails, it makes everything unchallenging and effortless. You can create plenty of engaging campaigns through its automated email campaigns too. Sales handy provides you a demo access before asking to invest your time and energy. In total, learning of the software is easy.

Cons

Sales handy provide the same subject lines for its initial and follow up emails.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Waseem B.

I am using it for email tracking.

Reviewed on 2018-06-04

Pros

Very easy to use and amazing support. I am using it for email tracking and its a really cool tool, it shows if someone has read your email.

Cons

Not really, i really liked the support they provided me. Amazing support to say the least, this tool is helpful.

Stephen E.
Industry: Capital Markets

Fantastic way to run a personalised email campaign

Reviewed on 2017-05-18

Pros

Easy to use. Quite intuitive. Rules based auto-response/ follow up feature as well as the mail merge makes it very simple to use.

We ran a campaign and ended up with too many responses. So we had to turn off the autofollow up responses. So it basically worked too well! Great problem to have, but next time we will send to less people... or space out the campaign more.

Cons

Not really a con so much as it just is early days it seems for SalesHandy. Needs more integrations (though perhaps I need to explore these more). E.g. Pipedrive etc. It also needs to be able to amend campaigns that have already started, e.g. you should be able to pause auto follow up responses. Or put in new steps following the first (or even subsequent) emails sent as part of a campaign.

Phil K.

Very Poor Customer Service

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018-08-20

Not applicable

Pros

Unfortunately, Sales Handy were unable to get the software funcitioning satisfactorily for me.

Cons

I experienced several glitches whilst trying to get the Sales Handy app operational within Outlook and I found the customer support very slow, and far from efficient. So much so that I stopped using the app after just a few weeks and transferred to Bananatag, which I have found far more reliable.

In addition to the set up problems I experienced, even though I hadn't used the Sales Handy app for 10 months of the 12 I had originally paid for, when they charged me again for an autorenewal after the first year, they refused to issue a refund. Very poor and I definitely wouldn't recommend!

Matts F.

Best Tool for Sales Team

Reviewed on 2016-04-23

SalesHandy is used by our entire Sales team and Sales Operations. It has proven to be a success as it assists us in having a great insider's view into how our prospects are receiving our presentations and material. I very much enjoy using SalesHandy because it confirms for me if in fact my prospects are engaging with us in the right way and what they/when they see it. I highly recommend SalesHandy to any sales organization.

SalesHandy Pros :
- Analytics such as if your prospect opens your proposal, contract, etc and if they downloaded the document
- Easy to use and manage
- Very easy launch

SalesHand cons:
- Sometimes it shows too many notifications on email opens but I think it has been solved by SalesHandy's technical team.

Sumit C.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Bugs, issues and unethical business practices

Reviewed on 2019-03-15

The product does not work as described. Has a number of bugs and issues that have affected my business. Some examples - mail tracking shows that the email to the customer was opened 273 times, 84 times, 47 times and so on. Even after clicking on the send button, email responses were sitting in the draft folder and I was never aware of it. Saleshandy agreed to the problems and blamed it on their recent release. After 3 weeks, no resolution and zero response from saleshandy team, we canceled the service and they shamelessly kept our money.

Pros

A high no. of features which unfortunately don't seem to work very well together

Cons

Poor product performance, huge no. of bugs and issues, negatively impacted my business, poor customer support. Unethical in their dealings with customers

Seth H.

Great customer service!

Reviewed on 2018-03-20

Pros

Unique app to send single html emails. Excellent customer service. Umang went out of his way to help me solve a technical problem!

Cons

I wish the importing of code could be simpler. Or if there was a way to long in and send emails faster.

Industry: Telecommunications

Great email tracking service

Reviewed on 2019-05-06

Pros

SalesHandy has great ease of use and a clean outlook integration.

Cons

As with all services of this nature it costs money. I was under the impression it was free at first.

Julian W.
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Great tool for cold email outreach

Reviewed on 2020-04-20

Pros

I really appreciate the clean and easy UI/U. Without any further studying, I was able to quickly set up my first email campaign. Also, it is amazingly easy to track open-rates, links and so on. The overview for every recipient in an email campaign is super helpful.

To sum it up, SalesHandy is the tool I was looking for. Easy to work with to cold email my prospects.

Cons

The only con I have is the usability on my mobile device and the lack of an app. But I mostly use desktop anyways, so...

I LOVE SALESHANDY

Reviewed on 2017-11-18

Pros

I have used multiple other CRM's. All the top ones but they all were too complex and it never felt personalized to my specific needs. Thankfully, Saleshandy met all my needs and more!