SalesHandy

Data analytics, email tracking & communication tool for SMBs

4.3 /5 (57 reviews) Write a Review!
4.3
4.3
4.1
4.4
4.2
Ishan S.
Industry: Photography

Super easy & Integration to Gmail makes it my best find from quarantine.

Reviewed on 6/10/2020

I am considering this for my lifetime with Gmail. Track Emails - check, Email Drip Campaigns - check, Email Follow-ups - Check, Create Templates - Check, Schedule - Check.

Pros

Before i write about SalesHandy in detail, a little introduction that I am new to sales campaigns and online marketing. I am also technologically challenged.

I loved how simple and self explanatory all the tools in the app were. The integration on my Gmail is a lifeline. Don't think I am ever going back.

Cons

Been using it for almost a month today, didn't feel anything was missing yet. Customer support is great and they help with a tailored video for the queries.

Alan H.
Industry: Online Media

Best email tracking app (with extra features) ever!

Reviewed on 1/10/2020

Pros

This is hands down the best email tracking software (as a service) I have ever used! For people who live entirely off of G Suite's Gmail, it is likely the only tracking service you will ever need and not pay a penny for it.

But for someone like me, who also lives on Outlook, the paid plan is almost 3 times less than what I'd have paid for on Hubspot, and that's for one email account only. The setup is a breeze, I love the interface, simple to use, simple to configure, simple to find things.

Love the notifications, it is pretty much real time as soon as the user clicks on it. I have not found use for the other features but it is good to know I am not paying extra to use them and also nice to know if I ever needed to use it, it is right there!

Cons

After 6 months I still cannot report anything I would say I didn't like. Still hands down, the best!

Harper W.
Industry: Photography
Company size: Self Employed

Easy to send Personalized Email Blasts

Reviewed on 9/15/2020

Very good overall experience. Very happy with it. I will use it often.

Pros

I love that ease of sending out emails blasts, plus you know that SalesHandy is looking out for you. They know the limits on Google and encourage you to stay within google's limits so your account doesn't get shut off. Plus, SalesHandy can verify your emails before sending them out, which will help limit bounced emails - which is great. I love also, being able to personalize the emails, and their "unsubscribe" button.

Cons

Paying for the verification of emails. Scheduling the times for the email blasts was kind of funky.

Josías D.

A Sales Engagement and Email Platform for Small Sales Team

Reviewed on 2/17/2017

This is a really crowded space. Until recently, I've been using Yesware (which is amazing), but I wanted to test other cost-effective alternatives for our small Business Development Team. Saleshandy seems to be what we need: a sales tool based on email engagement that help us send 1 to 1 emails, but also create campaigns based on templates, which helps engage with prospects and leads. These are some of the main features that Saleshandy offers:
- Easy to use
- Integrated with Gmail
- Zapier integration
- CRM connections
- Mail Merge
- Cost-effective
- Team stats view
- Templates
- Presentation mode for sales presentation (which I haven't tried yet)

It has, so far, what we need.

Pros

The support has been great so far. It is a cost-effective tool and it seems they have small sales teams in mind. I think this guys are on the good track for a great service and tool.

Cons

I've had some problems with the Gmail extension (some options are not displaying anymore), which I assume it will be fixed by reinstalling the extension. Also, the Google Connect has some issues since it seems that I need to reconnect every X minutes, which is not convenient.

I'm missing a email reminder within Gmail, which I've used a lot with Yesware.

Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Must-have

Reviewed on 8/8/2020

Simply put - a must have, inexpensive, comprehensive experience. I've learned to better engage in overall communication personally and professionally. No brainer - I've tried several competitors out and they don't come close. I especially like the feed it offers.

Pros

Simplistic for both personal and professional use. The quick notifications allow me to make a strategic decision on when and how to reengage with my clients. Deployment - cake for both outlook and Gmail. I love the Feed in gmail - definitely gives me a quick synopsis on all my activities without ever having to leave gmail.

Bravo!

Cons

I don't see the rest of the market with a mobile app for push notifications or sending but for my needs its perfect

Industry: Commercial Real Estate
Company size: Self Employed

SalesHandy - Email Tracking on Steroids

Reviewed on 5/18/2020

Great at email campaigns, plugin for Outlook, ability to track daily and campaign emails and links. Very cost effective. Also built in email verification ability.

Pros

Ability to easily connect and track Outlook for Windows daily emails and links.

Cons

Outlook for MAC availability will be a big plus..

Declan D.
Industry: Internet

Saleshandy allowed me to set up a client's email system within minutes and quickly start emailing.

Reviewed on 6/14/2018

Pros

The setup and implementation is focused and intuitive. You can upload your own lists easily to mail merge, and set up sequences of emails to send out over a specific period of time. Segmentation tools allow you to send, or not to send, to those who take action, which is a great way to avoid bugging people who've already seen and clicked on your email. The reporting tools give you what you need and you can download the results for merging into other email programs as well, with indicators of who bounced back or took action, allowing you to avoid mistakes.

Cons

Not many, though when setting up an email sequence, the time it was scheduled to send was repeated on the next send. Even though you can change the date, it didn't allow you to change the time, which is a minor inconvenience but stops from being able to figure out when people open (beginning or end of the day for example).

Neil A.
Industry: Retail
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

I used SalesHandy for email outreach for my blog

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 7/3/2017

Pros

It has almost all of the features you get with much more expensive mail providers like MailChimp or ConvertKit. And unlike the big mail providers, emails show up as coming from your real email address instead of being sent from the mail provider on your behalf. This is great for making emails appear a lot more personalised. You can't send to thousands at a time like you can with a mail provider because your mail server would shut you down, but you can batch it to around 100 per hour. This saves heaps of time as compared to sending the emails individually yourself or using a VA.
The web based interface is very intuitive and easy to use. I preferred this to the Outlook integration which is also available. It's easy to set up your campaigns and to understand the reports.
The support is outstanding. I've had several questions and always received an answer within a couple of minutes.

Cons

You can upload your document to Saleshandy and include a link to it (or you can link to a doc you have on your own website), but you can't include your doc as a standard attachment to the email message. This won't matter for most campaigns so it's not a big problem. Hopefully, it will be added as a new feature in a later version of the software.

Marzieh M.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

really useful!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017

Pros

Well, the 1st thing I really love about it is that they have 1000s of people that respond to your questions or requests in very short times. 2nd is that its so easy to work with. Also you can use saleshandy with other features you need to work with your gmail at the same time. Well, its upgrade comes with a low cost too so no worries guys. Have fun. Good luck ;) :)

Industry: Wireless

Huge Waste of Time!

Reviewed on 5/20/2019

What a frustrating and over disappointing experience. We use Office 365 with an exchange server, the platform is unable to send emails with an alias using this set up so the support team at sales handy recommended the outlook plugin, the only problem is, sales handy does not work with mailmerge and outlook. I wasted 5 hours setting something up only to have outlook disable the plugin while sending out to our mailing list. The support team doesn't seem to have proper knowledge of how their products work and should not recommend solutions that are not viable.

Pros

After using this product I am having a hard time finding something that we liked. It did not work with our exchange server and the support recommended a solution that the product is not capable of. Otherwise, it looked like it was a great alternative to constant contact or MailChimp.

Cons

It does not integrate with mail merge features through outlook and cannot use the platform with Office 365. Outlook will disable the plugin if you try to use it with mail merge.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Industry: Internet

Very good software for tracking your opened mails from Outlook

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Pros

I am one of the salesmen of my company and I have to say that, since I installed SalesHandy on my email client, I am able to track my prospect's activity after sending them contact mails. Once you send an email with the SALESHANDY tag, you will be able to track their opens, no matter the day it happens, so you can for example check if they are considering your proposal and when is a good moment to call them. Quite satisfied with this product.

Cons

Maybe it is a bit expensive, from my point of view. There are other products in the market with quite similar features for less price (not much more, maybe 10$ less, just to clarify). Apart from that, no extra cons. This is one of the best tools together with Bananatag.

Mass Emails

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

Pros

Very easy to use. Smart software does what it says.I have tried a few email automation/ marketing campaign tools out there and SalesHandy is by far one of the most - well - handy. If you send emails with Mailchimp (and a few others similar services), your emails will probably land in the Spam or Promotion box. If you send with Gmail (I use G-suite) extensions and the likes, tracking and analytics will be a pain. SalesHandy sends your emails every 60-90 sec (you can adjust this) so I guess emails are more likely to land in the main mailbox of the recipient - Love this feature. Campaigns are neatly tracked in their dashboard, which isn't as visually fancy as (let say) Mailchimp or Vision6 but it does the job well - that's all I need.

Cons

Bugs - one of my campaigns was stalled for some reason. I contacted their support team but didn't get any reply after 24 hours. It's OK though - I also have my own startup so I understand how hard it is to meet all customer's queries.

John M.
Industry: Industrial Automation

Very intuitive application and support team. Feature for feature this rivals the big boys.

Reviewed on 7/11/2018

Insight into potential clients and who is interested.

Pros

Email campaigns and tracking are super easy to use and monitor. Good analytics and active development with new features added regularly.

Cons

No native mobile app or a way to send campaigns from within outlook. YET. I believe this is under development now.

Sean F.

A Reliable Outbound Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 6/23/2018

Pros

Sales handy is great when it comes to sending basic emails. The good thing is the send time stagger of 45 seconds to 90 seconds an email will helps make the sending rather natural. Sales Handy also has good customer service that will help you should you get stuck.

Cons

Their templates section is rather frustrating due to the slow load time and font sizes keep changing (which is important) and constantly needs re-edits.

Anisha S.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Customer Focussed UI

Reviewed on 3/29/2019

Pros

Sales Handy ease out everything for sales reps. Starting from list creation, template formation, setting time duration from initial to follow up mails, it makes everything unchallenging and effortless. You can create plenty of engaging campaigns through its automated email campaigns too. Sales handy provides you a demo access before asking to invest your time and energy. In total, learning of the software is easy.

Cons

Sales handy provide the same subject lines for its initial and follow up emails.

Maneesh D.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Is an excellent product to make life of sales professionals lot easier and help them to attain success by tracking every action

Reviewed on 5/1/2017

Pros

Easy to use interface
Team collaboration
Limited and to the point information for sales team
Tracking each and every action of your prospect which helps to move ahead with hot prospects
...more points I would be able to add as I start using all its features.

Cons

Interface could be improved , tracking affects the email formatting , tracking information can be shared in lot better manner , instead of multiple rows of email being read one row we can show the information of multiple reads as counts ( no information on email replied which I feel is important ) , downloading of contacts is not available , deleting of multiple contacts as an option ....I am sure work in on to improve all the above points

Kate F.

Best support team I’ve ever worked with!

Reviewed on 3/21/2018

Pros

The customer support team is amazing! Especially in helping you get started - they’re super speedy at getting back to you and really go above and beyond to ensure they solve any issues or questions you have.

I was nervous it might be too complicated to set up a mail merge campaign, but I got the hang of it super quickly as the features are so easy to use and I’ve had a huge increase in enquiries and bookings for my speaking services since using it.

Cons

The only con is that I didn’t find this amazing tool sooner! It’s brought such a boost to my business and taken my lead generation to the next level :)

Andhika A.

SalesHandy Review

Reviewed on 6/12/2018

Pros

The customer service is very very good. They help me a lot in choosing the package for me. One thing that i love most is the very quick reply and helpful team.

Cons

the package is only for one-single-email-account-sender. If you are planning to run 10 campaign within the same period, means you have to send the email from 10 email account sender.

Joan P.

Accelerate a part of Email Marketing Process

Reviewed on 3/9/2017

Pros

The easiest tool to use to send bulk emails, thus I do not need to spend a lot of time sending emails manually and not only that, I can also track prospects who open the email or if the prospect who click on the links.

Cons

Unable to use apostrophes on the subject line or name and appears ? when the email was sent, but small issue.

Christopher W.

Excellent customer service.

Reviewed on 10/4/2017

Pros

Ease of use and attentive service. If I ever need help, they are right there. They have a can-do attitude.

Waseem B.

I am using it for email tracking.

Reviewed on 6/4/2018

Pros

Very easy to use and amazing support. I am using it for email tracking and its a really cool tool, it shows if someone has read your email.

Cons

Not really, i really liked the support they provided me. Amazing support to say the least, this tool is helpful.

Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Great email tracking tool

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

It is definitely worth getting a monthly plan to get the team and document tracking features if you need these features.

Pros

I've been using SalesHandy for a few months and I like everything about it. The basic plan is free and easy to use with unlimited real-time notifications.

Cons

You get unlimited notifications with the free plan but you can only see the last 15 tracking instances on the free plan. This is a problem if you send lots of emails.

Stephen E.
Industry: Capital Markets

Fantastic way to run a personalised email campaign

Reviewed on 5/18/2017

Pros

Easy to use. Quite intuitive. Rules based auto-response/ follow up feature as well as the mail merge makes it very simple to use.

We ran a campaign and ended up with too many responses. So we had to turn off the autofollow up responses. So it basically worked too well! Great problem to have, but next time we will send to less people... or space out the campaign more.

Cons

Not really a con so much as it just is early days it seems for SalesHandy. Needs more integrations (though perhaps I need to explore these more). E.g. Pipedrive etc. It also needs to be able to amend campaigns that have already started, e.g. you should be able to pause auto follow up responses. Or put in new steps following the first (or even subsequent) emails sent as part of a campaign.

Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Has everything you need.

Reviewed on 3/31/2019

Very good so far.

Pros

Good solid emailing campaign software, we are going to roll it to the full.

Cons

Nothing much as of now,
Maybe an ability to add emails to a running campaign.

Myriam C.

Great Platform to Communicate With Customers

Reviewed on 4/23/2016

SalesHandy is being used as a sales engagement platform for real time demos and live pitches. It is also used for mass email updates to clients and prospects. The feature I use most often is the screen share and email tracking. The interface is the best I've seen (as far as email tracking software goes) and I like that it integrates well with gmail - I can check email opens without having to navigate to a new page.

Pros

Send email market updates to clients and prospects targeted email. SalesHandy provides an easy to use platform for screen sharing and email tracking.

Cons

I disliked the popup notifications that are set by default. Especially if you're sending an email to several people.