Re-Leased

4.6/5

Maruti
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

Very comprehensive, user friendly and quality product which makes eases property management

Reviewed on 12/6/2017

Easy to manage multiple properties

Pros

User friendly product, can access on tabs and mobile phones
Comprehensive product which includes management and finance both
Easy to manage multiple properties

Cons

Need to put lots of information about the property which is quiet time consuming, but without doing this product will not be useful.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Maruti,

Thank you for your feedback. It sounds like you are using Re-Leased on the go!

In term of property information input, there is an upload tool to speed up this process that I would be happy to show you.

Mike
  • Industry: Warehousing

• Customer Support Software

The overall experience with re-leased has been good, from the setup, installation support

Reviewed on 7/21/2017

Pros

The ease with which I can track tenants. My business is self storage so there is a lot of movement and short leases, and the automatic invoicing is a great help, as well as the ease of adding new tenants and archiving old.

Cons

As I am not integrated with Xero or other accounting software, it would be useful to have more monthly reporting on functions like cash received, EFT's for the month and YTD , occupancy levels , etc

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Michael,

Thank you, we really appreciate your feedback.

I¿m glad to hear that you have taken advantage of the automatic invoicing and simple tenancy functions to cater for your storage company and short let needs.

Your comments in regards to reporting on cash received, monthly EFT¿s, YTD and occupancy levels for non Xero users has been passed on to our development team.

If you have the time I would love to discuss your suggestions in more detail.

Thank you Mike!
Doug and the Re-Leased Team

Louise

• Customer Support Software

Has the potential to be great but currently too many issues.

Reviewed on 1/4/2018

Pros

Easy to read pages.
Can add a Google Earth map.
Can add multiple images.
Links to Xero accounting.

Cons

Images very slow to load.
No option for 'Leaseholder' instead of 'Tenant' details.
System can be very slow.
No page(s) to list Appliance details for a property.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Louise,

Thank you for your feedback. I have passed these suggestions onto the product team and will call you today with solutions to your appliance and leaseholder request.

Simon

• Customer Support Software

Run your portfolio from anywhere

Reviewed on 12/17/2020

Re-leased has saved a great deal of time particularly in terms of capturing data for new tenancies. The Xero integration means that our accounts department are up to date without any intervention from property managers.

Pros

Web based and apps make this easy to use on any workstation tablet or phone. The software automates all our regular functions and works as a single point data capture device. The intervention with Xero accounting software is pretty flawless.

Cons

Some of the contact handling is not 100% intuitive, particularly for less frequent users. But this is a minor quibble that just needs a little more familiarity.

Jason

ReLeased & Barnsdales

Reviewed on 5/13/2021

It is an essential tool for our business and is far superior to other software we have used in the past.

Pros

ReLeased is user friendly and intuitive.

Cons

There are a number of features we would like which have yet to be rolled out, but we remain hopeful these will be implemented soon.

Jeanne Bridget
  • Industry: Environmental Services

• Customer Support Software

Easy and efficient to use

Reviewed on 9/18/2017

It helps to organise and remind about repairs
Everything is in one system

Pros

I like the fact that everything to do with the property is all on one system from purchase to let, arrears, repairs, invoices.

Cons

I would like to upload emails to outside organisations as I send and receive them instead of having to copy and paste.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Jeanne,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.

I would like to speak to your further about uploading the emails to outside organisations. We should be able to work out a solution.

Thanks Jeanne

Matt

Very good UI

Reviewed on 12/19/2017

Pros

Easy to use. Trust accounting is really good. Training and onboarding has been really productive and enjoyable.

Cons

Cost .
Inputting big data. The big data drops are hard to use so we end up doing manually.
It would be good if there was a standard chart of accounts and tax items for properties where we dont manage accounts, only facilities and leases. Alternatively being able to enter info to leases without having a chart of accounts where we only manage certain aspects of the property/namely when we dont do accounting

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Matt,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased. It is great that our software is catering to your client accounting needs.

In regards to bulk uploading "big data drops", we have recently updated the import tools with error notes to guide you. Our 24/7 support team would also be happy to guide you through the upload processwith you if you would like?

Iza

Reviewed on 9/25/2017

Lots

Pros

Its super handy to have everything in one easily accessible place. User friendly. Easy to use. So much capability

Cons

That you cant preview files you have to download them then open them.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Iza,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the system.

Gill

• Customer Support Software

Having only worked on released for a short while I have been impressed with its ability to...

Reviewed on 9/18/2017

having used it for 3 months and being new to the organisation and systems the housing system that I work alongside the housing officers with is very large. I am hoping that released will give us all the benefits from an administration and financial point of view that it is able to offer.

Pros

The fact that it has everything to hand to view in a quick and easy manner and retrieve any historical info

Cons

Not sure if I have any criticism at the moment being relatively new to the organisation and systems
I am sure that over time as I become more familiar with the software I will probably have questions about the capabilities but at the moment it seems to answer all my requirements.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Gill,

Thank you for your comments, I am glad to hear you are enjoying Re-Leased.

As you dig deeper into the software please don't hesitate to contact our reactive 24/7 support team with any questions you may have.

Thanks Gill

Katherine

Handy tool.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017

Pros

It lets me organize tasks, great service, tenants information, companies documents, it is fast, it lets me get finance reports.

Cons

Nothing so far, everything is good and handy, it has been a nice experience for all the tools it provides.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Katherine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Re-Leased, we really appreciate it!

It is great that you are taking advantage of the many features Re-Leased has to offer.

If any questions arise in the future, please contact me.

katie

• Customer Support Software

Would highly recommend and finding re-leased incredibly useful for our company.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017

Pros

Having all of our tenant information in one place was incredibly helpful, especially when various company members didn't share an office and needed to have something they could all access from different parts of the country/world. We all needed to see information about our properties and tenants but as this was constantly being updated we needed somewhere where the information could be stored, updated and accessed by us all. Re-leased has enabled us to check what was happening with various properties, check out tenant information and see what action had been or needed to be taken on a daily basis.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to familiarise yourself with everything and load up information. I think once you've put the time in and practised moving around within the software, it starts to become quite logical and much less daunting. Initially you do need someone to talk you through how everything works and then it starts to make sense.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Katie,

Thank you for your review. It's fantastic that Re-Leased can work as a communal portal for your company to manage properties and tenancies collectively, regardless of location.

Craig

• Customer Support Software

It is a learning curve to learn all of the features and integration but it is a positive...

Reviewed on 12/13/2017

All data in one place and cloud based to access anywhere with download options in csv or pdf formats and we anticipate ability for our company to use this as a tool for more efficiency and to scale up business.

Pros

Visually and functionally great with excellent customer support and capability to offer flexibility to our clients for trust accounting or non trust accounting, commercial or mixed used buildings, variety of owner statement options, reporting and owner portals for our clients to view their property status and more. Im impressed and will look forward to utilising the product to its fullest.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Craig,

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback.

It is great to hear you use Re-Leased for all stand alone and trust accounting based clients and it fulfils your needs in terms of statements and reporting.

It is exciting that you are striving to use Re-Leased to its fullest potential! Keep an eye out for our monthly feature releases to consistently refine and improve your internal practices. As that is what drives our development!

Bianca
  • Used for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

Easy to set up properties and to sync with Xero

Reviewed on 11/14/2017

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up a new tenant and I feel adding the pictures of the properties do really help especially when you have a big portfolio

Cons

Sometimes I find it hard to pull a report that I need to get to see who has paid their rent compared to who hasn't

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Bianca,

Thank you for your review.

We really appreciate the feedback. It is great that the images are being used on the JDI account.

I will contact you soon in regards tot he reporting. I would like to better understand your reporting needs to best help you extract the information from Re-Leased.

Sareena

• Customer Support Software

Great system and easy to use

Reviewed on 9/21/2018

Pros

It has enabled us to keep tabs on the maintenance of our properties. It also works well with Xero and the after support has been amazing.

Cons

We have been using Re-Leased for 18 months and haven't found anything yet.

Harold

• Customer Support Software

we chose to interface with xero which works well

Reviewed on 11/15/2017

Pros

it helps is make a minimal number of errors on key lease dates such as expiries, rent reviews and invoicing. human error minimized.

Cons

difficult because our experience has been positive, so strangely not sure what to write in this section.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Harold,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Re-Leased. It is great to hear that you are enjoying Re-Leased and it is helping stick to key dates.

Sophie

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use and always great help from Doug at the support team!

Reviewed on 12/7/2017

Pros

what I like most about the software is that tenants can access documents and view things themselves. it is great for storing all tenant information

Cons

The software is great but could be so much better! You should be able to calander in repairs and cc more than one person in! Also i feel you should be able to upload videos on tenatns portals not just images.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Sophie,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

I have passed your feedback about video upload capability onto the development team.

In regards to being able to calendar in repairs, this is already a feature of Re-Leased through the Outlook/Gmail Calendar integration.

I will give you a call to go over how to set up this feature.

Thanks again Sophie

• Industry: Commercial Real Estate Software

Re - leased over view

Reviewed on 8/9/2018

Commercial property management matters, portfolio management including rent review & new lease negotiations. Data accessesable when out of the office

Pros

Easy to use and data available on iphone & ipad when out of office
Support very good

Cons

Cannot calculate interest re late payment

Megan

Simplicity at its best!

Reviewed on 9/28/2018

Pros

I have used many Property Management software packages throughout my career and in the short time of using Re-Leased I have to say it comes out tops. It is so easy to work with and obtain the information you need at a touch of a button. It is visually pleasing and has everything you need in order to operate an efficient Property Management service. It has unlimited potential and I am excited about working with Re-Leased going forward.

Cons

I have not come across a negative in all honesty - they have thought about everything.

Roger

Been a customer for 18 months - very satisfied with all aspects of the program

Reviewed on 12/20/2017

Pros

Simplicity, clarity, excellent customer support, cost effective. Should have gone with re-leased from the start

Cons

My technological abilities are limited so am not qualified to comment but can't think of a negative

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Roger,

Thank you for this great review. We have really enjoyed working with you over the past 18 months and look forward to continuing the relationship into the future.

Thanks again Roger

Rhonda

• Customer Support Software

Great system to use, especially if you are away from your office, you still have full access.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017

We have access to it away from our office, that is my best benefit.

Pros

This system is easy to use, navigation via the dashboard is the best. I would highly recommend this product to any business, small, medium or large.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Wow, awesome feedback Rhonda! We are excited to hear that our cloud-based functionality holds real value for your business. Thanks, Rhonda.

cassandra

• Customer Support Software

I have found released very user friendly

Reviewed on 9/18/2017

Pros

for me having all the rents and repairs all in one place and on one programme is really good for us

Cons

I think if released could link to outlook it would be good for me as to remind me of upcoming maintenance

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Cassandra,

Thank you for your review.

In July Re-Leased launched a Outlook and Gmail integration. This will sync any of your events in Re-Leased onto your Outlook/Gmail calendar.

I will send you some more information and a video of how to set up the integration now.

Thanks Cassandra

Jack

• Customer Support Software

An easy to manage rent software which runs smoothly with Xero

Reviewed on 11/7/2017

Pros

The sync with Xero brings the accounting and financial side of business to run smoothly besides the rent management side.

Cons

Rent invoice issue dates and due dates need to be more easily changeable within the software. The maintenance function could be improved.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hey Jack,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased.

I will call you soon to discuss your improvement suggestion to pass onto the development team.

Angela
  • Industry: Accounting Software
  • Used for 1+ year

Cliemt Xero add on

Reviewed on 9/18/2018

Very helpful team assisted with set up.
Paperless system which integrates with accounting software.
All users can access the same data anywhere, anytime.

Pros

Integrates with Xero, holds all lease and tenant information.

Cons

Service charge accounting could be enhanced a little more.

Robinson

It's convenient

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

The benefits from this software are great, easy to use and paperless.

Pros

What like most about this software is the paperless work orders and I can just check them from my phone.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Robinson,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product. It's great to get a review from someone in the field that uses Re-Leased on the go.

Thanks Robinson

Vanish
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Simple to use and review.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017

Pros

its a very clean UI and is easy to navigate. Reports are good also to get the information that is required.

Cons

The system could be improved by having the ability to store documents. Eg a gas certificate or even the references pass confirmation and associate it to a unit or tenancy respectively.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Vanish,

Thank you for your review.

I have passed your feedback on document storage capabilities onto the Re-Leased team.