LetsBuild

See everything. Align everyone.

4.0/5
4.2/5
4.3/5
Customer Support Software
4.5/5

Ryan

Fantastic collaboration hub software

Reviewed on 3/11/2016

AreaSq whom is part of The Fourfront Group runs about 100 projects a year. We had previously used Woobius until the website closed down and have been searching for a good replacement.

There are a lot of Collaboration hub websites out there but we felt that they were either very complex (and expensive) and required a lot of training or you ended with a Dropbox style that used file space on your PC's drive. It was quite a relief to find GenieBelt which in my opinion is a vastly improved upgraded version of Woobius with so much more.

The programme has a very easy means of issuing drawings & sharing documents, and the audit tracking is brilliant. We haven't fully explored the tasks side of the programme yet, but can see its benefits. The Geniebelt app is great for when you are onsite and urgently need to see the latest drawings.

The customer service has been very good and practically instant when you have an issue. The team have also been listening to our ideas and are quite happy to accommodate our needs.

Overall I am very happy with Geniebelt

Response from GenieBelt

Hi Ryan.
Thanks for the review, we're happy that you're a happy customer.
Peter, Customer Ambassador

Vladislav

I just love it <3

Reviewed on 11/2/2016

We used it in school and make our projects way more organised and easier for control! It helped us to know how the things are supposed to be done and what to expect in the future on our technical development.

Pros

That it is online and there is an app

Cons

Integration with other project planning software

Carina

Newly user

Reviewed on 3/10/2016

I have not used the product for that long, but my exoerience is that it is a bit difficult to make a system that gives the user a useful overview.
I think and hope that it helps using the product.

Response from GenieBelt

Hi Carina,
Thank you for leaving a review. You're right that it's a big challenge to get a complete, useful overview of your projects, but that's exactly what we offer with GenieBelt. As you state you're a new user, but we can't wait to see what you guys at Tuco can achieve with the system. Let me know if we can help with anything.
Peter from GenieBelt

Patrick

• Customer Support Software

Very useful project management software with great support.

Reviewed on 7/1/2016

Have started using GenieBelt recently. Early days but already using it on two projects with more to come. Very good for communicating and keeping audit trails for tasks, keeping record of documents and access to latest drawings.

Pros

The ease of use. The support is excellent and it seems as if the team are keen to bring on new features but only when they are as intuitive to use as the current features. We found this to be in contrast to other Project Management software that try to do all and become impossible to use.

Cons

No major gripes, in fact the few issues we have had have been dealt with promptly by support.

Jakob

• Customer Support Software

A positive all round experience

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Simple, easy to use and has the required elements to use in the construction business.

Provides a good interface for planning and executing a project, and if trust is established in the group, Geniebelt is a fantastic tool to maintain flow and focus.

It's lightweight and versatile, and the learning curve is acceptable, especially on the mobile apps.

The plans are easy to read and scales well.

What you see is also what you get, there are no hidden limitations, and a superuser is not a requirement. Anybody with experience in building can use this and save time, even if its just for a simple visualization of a plan, file-sharing or monitoring progress.

I've been using Geniebelt for 2 years and it's the best all round program, if not the only one, for the building process including contractors and building owners.

Olga

• Customer Support Software

An easy way to follow the process of your project

Reviewed on 3/15/2016

For me the biggest quality of GenieBelt is how easy it is to use. The interface is simple and it is easy to follow the progress of the project.

There are still some small things that could be better but I know the GenieBelt staff is working hard to solve the problems. Their customer service is excellent and they are always willing to help and improve the program.

Response from GenieBelt

Olga, thanks a lot for the review. We also think GenieBelt is really simply to use. That's actually why we call it simply simple. We're always open for suggestions on how we can improve your GenieBelt experience, and glad that you share them with us.
Peter, Customer Ambassador

Tim

Great software

Reviewed on 11/16/2016

Easy to use, didn't have any issues. Great customer service they got me set up and going in no time. Thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty.

Pros

Cons

Didn't have any

Dan

• Customer Support Software

A user friendly system, that offers great value commercially and operationally

Reviewed on 1/27/2016

Genie Belt has been part of our Project set up for over 10 months we have found the Genie Belt team to be proactive and supportive. Each enhancement to the system is well thought out and practical - nothing added to over complicate the user experience.

Response from GenieBelt

Hi Dan,
Thanks a lot for taking the time to review your experience and sharing it with others. We always strive to have the best customer support possible.

It's been a pleasure to work along side you for 10 months now. We look forward to improve GenieBelt even further and to the next 10 months cooperation with you guys.

Peter Drechsler
Customer Ambassador

Tom

Won't stop hassling

Reviewed on 1/11/2017

I was invited to a Genie belt project by a client who wanted us to report on his project using this software. The software worked ok but is a bit basic compared to Microsoft project that we normally use and doesn't have the same level of functionality or Microsoft office functionality. Since the project has finished and I have no need to use Geniebelt anymore I am getting constant spam emails from them about user experience etc. I have unsubscribed from the emails but they keep contacting me. In short if you want a cheap and basic solution and you never intend to stop using it then this is highly recommended.

Lucas

• Customer Support Software

Good user experience with improvements to be made to the content of the activities

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

Interesting product because it is very fast and streamlined in the data view, also simplified to improve the management of the shipyard costs for processing items that can be automated with the length of the days and divided by resource (eg employees and materials, an app open source as ganttproject an automated calculation for example). As for the nice interface but the sincronizzaizone Mobile App is poor, often have to close and reopen the app to get updates on the progress, interesting to see the home of the mobile app the percentage of progress but it would be helpful to see even if the yard He is traveling late.

Brian

• Customer Support Software

I think this product was well worth the money spent

Reviewed on 1/6/2017

I love the fact that I can get updated on the spot with projects and project managers. Live progress from the site is one of the greatest features. I also use this a sales tool when selling jobs. I can show clients the app and show them my progress on my current projects. Great tool

Pros

Job progress updates

Cons

The fact that I need service to use.

Lina

• Customer Support Software

Excellent tool for collaboration, easy to use

Reviewed on 5/1/2016

Pros:
Simple and attractive interface, easy to use, there is smart phone app, relatively cheep, all online, saves time and gives good and quick overview of the projects.

All main functions are working excellent and only couple of functions, which we are missing, are coming soon, as the developing team is working on it.
We are especially looking forward for budgetting functionality.

Response from GenieBelt

Hi Lina,

Thanks for taking the time to do a review. We're also especially looking forward to releasing the budgetting feature, and we're sure you will like it!

Peter

Lenice
  • Industry: Information Services

Resource missing

Reviewed on 1/4/2017

I also use another application that helps me with more tasks, such as managing issuing and querying of documents and records, nonconformities and others, and I miss it at GenieBelt

Pros

Practicality

Cons

resource missing

Selahattin
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

• Customer Support Software

Very nice software usefull for engineers

Reviewed on 11/16/2016

it was a joy to use it. Easy to use , you can collect data easily , suggest to every engineers , I am sure iy will your needings.

Pros

Cons

some parts must be added.

james

Fantastic programming software

Reviewed on 4/28/2016

Great cohesion between site and project managers
Instance access to the latest drawings
Smartphone app and weekly task sheets makes it easy for all levels of trade

100% recommend

Response from GenieBelt

James,
Thanks a lot for the review. We're happy to hear you get benefit out of the weekly task sheets and enjoy having all your drawings by your finger tips.
We're always available if you have any good suggestions or feedback.
Peter

bruno

Review of genie

Reviewed on 11/2/2016

After trying genie belt for a while i found myself needing it more each day as it facilitate my work loads

Pros

Everything

Cons

Nothing

Joserra
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Very good!

Reviewed on 1/6/2017

It's really good. In my opinion it added a bit more work to viewing attachments and a status of approval

Pros

It's easy to use and functional

Cons

limit of attachment

Hyun Joo

Overall Thoughts

Reviewed on 10/5/2016

I liked the app. It was nice to have live chat agent helping me out from the app - no need to log in to browser - which was really helpful. But I wished there would be live messenger among my group as well because the only way I figured out was to post something and tag the person.

sky
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Geniebelt, One Solid Product

Reviewed on 12/9/2016

Geniebelt is a great product if you're looking to streamline the construction project management process. All parties involved found GenieBelt very useful for sharing project document and reviewing timescales and project milestones to ensure the development ran on time and to budget. I can highly recommend GenieBelt.

Pros

Easy to use & versatile.

Cons

Interface could use some tweaking.

Quinetha

Good to Great

Reviewed on 10/5/2016

The Geniebelt saved my (brain) life! The software speaks to most small biz pain. buy it and expect the best customer service and support

Response from GenieBelt

Thank you a lot Quinetha! We indeed focus on small and medium-sized businesses.

Rodrigo

• Customer Support Software

Always on top! A daily friend...

Reviewed on 2/12/2016

Helpful application to manage projects!

Response from GenieBelt

"A daily friend" Thank you a lot, Rodrigo :-). Ohh, you meant GenieBelt and not me? Ohh, okay.

Kidding aside, thanks for taking the time to review GenieBelt. We appreciate it.

Jorge

Nice software

Reviewed on 11/2/2016

Pros

It is a nice software and easy to use for Project tracking. It provides my team a reliable platform to collaborate with team members

Angela

Team project helper

Reviewed on 1/4/2017

Geniebelt helped our sloppy teammates get reminded of the due dates and tasks.
It's pretty simple and their customer service is awesome; they respond back quickly.

Manoj

It's Awesome

Reviewed on 12/28/2016

It has best features which all professional required to enhance their skills and it's a great tool. It will increase your efficiency.

Telly

Fantastic...

Reviewed on 10/5/2016

Geniebelt has changed the way we run our jobs by making communication easier, thus improving communication! Thanks Geniebelt!

Pros

Easy

Cons

None