eMaint CMMS Reviews

eMaint CMMS

Computerized Maintenance Management Software by Fluke

4.5/5 (198 reviews)
Cory S.

Powerful software. Can be overwhelming for less tech savvy admins. Customer Support is world class.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017

Pros

Customer support is the best that I have ever experienced. Their support team is well trained in maintenance reliability concepts, so they are quick to understand the unique requirements of your company. Better yet, they share this wealth of knowledge through their very helpful "Online eMaint University". They have various training programs & opportunities & very frequently hold local conferences that focus on both concepts & the software "how to's". The software itself is very powerful. The reports module gets my "most improved" award & is complete with graphs & instruments. If you can dream it, you can run a report on it. You have lots of freedom to customize the software in (most of) the right places so long as you can handle the learning curve or have an aptitude for database management but, out of the box, it should suffice for most companies as you can lean on eMaint support for help with customizing & much more. One of the strongest selling points for this software is that they joined forces with & are now owned by Fluke Corporation & are offering a line-up of Fluke tools that integrate with their software to bring condition monitoring, data analysis & reporting to a whole new level. Another favorite feature of mine is the eMaint Community, where you can post your ideas for new or improved software features or vote on other user's ideas. I get the sense that many of eMaint's feature updates are based on ideas on this forum & I'm glad they are listening to their users.

Cons

eMaint X4 has seemingly been the "beta" of the long awaited eMaint X5 due later this year (2017). The problem is that while X4 has been available & increasingly functional, its been over two years & there has been no official upgrade from X3 to X4 and some modules still exclusively use the old X3 platform that haven't received any upgrades. A specific example is the work order/pm scheduler. X4 is very aesthetically pleasing and functional but navigating from to the scheduler module is a transition comparable to drinking a cool glass of ice water & then choking down a spoonful of sand. As far as functionality of the scheduler, I have tried several times to learn how to use it & each time I walked away wondering why it was ever implemented in the first place. It's difficulty of setup & general usage far outweighs any usefulness it might have. While eMaint has done great with keeping up with updates to most of the modules, they would do well to step it back a bit & get caught up with some key modules that have been neglected for too long. Form design is another key function that could use some attention.

Boyd H.

Reviewed on 7/20/2011
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Cardinal CG, Buford Georgia is one of 28 Cardinal Glass facilities manufacturing residential glass products. Upon my joining the Buford plant, the company had not made a profit in five years. The company lacked organization and was not producing product in an efficient manner. Our facility is unique to the other Cardinal plants, because we have two separate manufacturing processes running as separate cost centers. Because of the structure of the company, each cost center has separate support staff (i.e. maintenance, engineering and management).

In October 2008, I joined the Cardinal CG Buford location. As Tempering Maintenance Manager, I was challenged with turning the Tempering production side of the operation around. There was no CMMS system in place and no one was tracking the machine downtime. Safety was out of control; there were three accidents in my department in the first two weeks of my accepting the position. Vibration analysis reports were not being reviewed and costly failures were frequent.

The department had a shift log book, but the data was not in a format that could easily be put into a database. The Coating Maintenance department was using MP2 for their data collection. In an effort to get a CMMS up and running quickly, I acquired an additional license and began to enter data. After a week or two, I attempted retrieve some of the data in MP2, but the reporting feature had not been installed. I then contacted the CMMS vendor (Mp2) to inquire about reporting my data in the format needed.

After several conversations relating to the reporting within the CMMS, I was told that they could not provide the report that my boss had requested. I offered to purchase the reporting module, but no one attempted to follow up with my request. This is how the search for a new system began. Because my background and interest was in CMMS programs, I began my search on the Internet. I had followed various CMMS over the years, and realized that an investment in a CMMS program could be very costly. As I searched, indicators were leading me toward a cloud-based system.

The criteria for the CMMS was (1) support had to be readily available on all shifts and (2)the cost of implementation had to be low. One of my concerns was transferring the data from MP2 to the new database. Time to implement was critical also. I had to drive the downtime down. My selection came down to E-Maint X3 . The product demo offered online provided all of the initial answers to the questions that would come forth during a selection process for a CMMS. Because it is a subscription-based system, the cost to implement is very low.

The implementation of EMaint was simple and very fast. I had total control of the implementation process. The transfer of the data files went without a hitch. I cannot begin to express how well the transition went. One of the greatest strengths of E-Maint is the administrator can change any of the field names or report formats. Unlike other programs where there is a fee each time you make a change to the program, E-Maint allows you to format your database to suit your industry. E-Maint is not just another canned product that you take as-is.

Of course when you mention a web based program, management initially will push back because they do not want employees to access the Web. I suggested to E-Maint that they setup an email address for work requests to dump into and then pull the data to a work request form. This has proven to be the answer to get around issues with accessing the Internet. E-Maint provides all of the security levels needed to prevent just anyone from accessing your data. Because of the ability to send request via email, all requests dump to my iPhone and I have put an iPhone on the department golf cart for quick response.

Because E-Maint is web-based, I could bring my crew into a conference room and review the program on a weekly basis. The training as a group lasted about 2 hours. The program is user-friendly and the subscription to E-Maint University has proven to assist the technicians in the use of the program.

Customer support for the product is second to none. In most cases all of my issues are resolved during the phone conversations. The only real problems that I have experienced with E-Maint are those that I caused myself because of the freedom to change the program. It only takes one phone call to straighten the issue out. Customer Support will provide you a direct line to a technician so that you can work with the same person and build the relationship necessary to help build confidence in the use of the CMMS.

Since implementation of E-Maint, we have continued to reduce machine downtime. Once the original CMMS database was functional we established a goal of 5% downtime or 95% UPTIME. Since the implementation of E-Maint we have established a goal of 98% UPTIME and have consistently hit 97.7% and at the time of the most current report we are at 99.34%.

Brian O.

Reviewed on 7/18/2011
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We began searching for a CMMS about 2 years ago. We explored our present CCMS system supplier, trying to get it to communicate with our ERP system, but were dissatisfied with the results. I once found myself in a hour-long conference call with our I.T. director, our ERP in-house person, myself, and our Maintenance Supervisor, speaking to our ERP Consultant, to go over the email I sent previously with a detailed list of questions. At the end of the meeting, it dawned upon me we had spent $250.00 in direct costs to our ERP consultant and wasted several hours of time for each of the individuals listed above in order to get some questions defined that I had already submitted. This was looking like a long and painful road.

I began looking around at other systems from other companies, with the idea of using Excel to import into our ERP. The entire concept of SaaS was new to me, and instantly I saw the benefits as if it were made just for us: low initial cost, no server space to hold the program, ease of use on site and off and limited involvement by our overstressed I.T. department. We won management approval, and the system was turned on August 2010.

In the year since, we have completed and documented a staggering number of jobs. Our craftsman and contractors use the system basically to justify the hours they have on their timecards or invoices. When a request is submitted, and approved, it is assigned and from there our craftsman self manage their work.

Our past system was a home-grown version of Excel, and while it was a first step, its difficulty made it a roadblock to quantify each and every job performed. The implementation of eMaint was easy and involved getting the assets correct as documentation revolves around the asset numbers. Once we knew what we wanted to see, we customized the reports desired from the list of available reports and we were on our way. Daily reports of previous day's activity enables us to see what my direct reports and contractors accomplished.

If I ran into program problems with eMaint, I kept a logbook with issues to discuss with eMaint and we emailed, or called, to resolve. Response has been good, and most of our issues are resolved quickly, and if not we keep discussing until we come to a resolution. We have not needed enough support to generate an invoice as of yet. My maintenance team is computer savvy, but we still needed to go over some items from time to time.

Once we got over the hump regarding the task of documenting each job, the craftsman were on board. Then when we showed them the job count, and how many jobs each one was doing each month, the increase in self pride was obvious. Now the craftsman ask for work orders for each job they run across, and instead of viewing it as an roadblock, they understand this is a visible validation of their hard work. In addition, having a system as easy to use, and easy to view past history as eMaint is, allows us to look for past clues on how a problem was solved. Additionally, we have a much better PM system in place, allowing us to do things the same way each time we perform a PM evolution.

The past year was exciting, interesting, and revealed a lot about this company's maintenance department. We always though we did a good job, but there is a big difference in our upper management's eyes when we now tell them 'Let me show you' instead of 'I feel'. Now we have documentation showing our strengths and our weaknesses. Using eMaint has brought pride to the department, allowed continuity in job plans and PM performance, and allowed us to work on our areas of concern. These were not goals when I began the search for a CMMS system, but since have eclipsed the system itself and really have made us a more efficient department. We are now exploring how to use eMaint in our engineering department and our tool and die department.

David F.

Great out of-the-box solution to CMMS

Reviewed on 12/11/2018

Great overall experience from my past year and a half using the system, working with multiple CMMS, attending multiple in person training, and using their online training tools. I am always recommending eMaint to anyone that i think could benefit from a system of this caliber.

Pros

The software has all the basic features and functionalities that you need for a great CMMS program, that is adaptable and customization for many industries and demands. There is more in the system than i think most customers even take advantage of, but the customer support team has always been there to help brainstorm ideas and best practices for implementing the system to deliver what you need.

Cons

There are certain scenarios that the system can act a little glitchy at times in regards to the reports and report output into HTML/excel that can be frustrating, in terms of formatting not being adjustable and other quirks that you just have to accept. For example the excel reports only export as an excel 2003 doc, i mean come on that is sooo outdated, and then on top of that all the columns are tiny, and you have to manually drag them out each time, these are small annoyances. The HTML exported reports also have no page margins, so the table literally goes all the way to the edge of the page, making parts get cut off upon printing, and this is something that cant be adjusted in the system. There are other limits that the system can just not do for reporting that i wish it could. In general though, the bulk of my grips with the system are all reporting based, the system itself and its functionality and consistency with the base CMMS module is great and even the reporting is still great, just small improvements could be made to make it even better.

Stephen N.

This product actually works.

Reviewed on 4/5/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I'm coming from Bigfoot CMMS and my organization made the switch over to eMaint. eMaint made a data transfer template because enough customers were switching away. I think every user we have has gave two thumbs up on that decision. I've only heard a few times during the transition/development process "oh that's hard-wired into the program, we can't change that" You can change almost anything you want. You want a drop-down menu here instead of freeform type field, done! The load times between pages are actually reasonable. To me it's lightning. Rarely see error messages, too!

Pros

SPEED! Data Dictionary. Almost fully customizable forms. eMaint University provides training right there for end-users. Development/customer support communicated during the hurricane that hit Florida last year. It actually feels like a finished product, and your organization can work with eMaint to tailor it to your needs. Requestors are available to not have logins, submit requests through a website and receive automated emails on progress.

Cons

Every once in a while you encounter bugs (taxing twice on invoices, random stuff), but I'm willing to look past that because the development team seems competent enough to fix all the problems we have had so far. I'm told eMaint licenses/how we are using licenses costs more than Bigfoot, but I haven't seen the invoices to give particulars.

Great CMMS for the money

Reviewed on 12/16/2018

Pros

Customer support is great. Being able to have the user customize and make changes without requiring additional support and costs from the eMaint. Additional minor configuration changes can be made by eMaint without additional costs.

Cons

The applications has the ability to scan barcodes seamlessly ONLY if you are using Android or IOS. eMaint does not currently support a streamlined barcode scanning function of you are using a windows supported tablet or device making barcode scanning very tedious and complicated. Also, for those who spend some time away from a wireless or cellular connection in the field, would like to see an offline mobile version that syncs when it accesses the next connection at no additional cost. Also, would like to see the "Interactive Plans" table listed as a standard and not have to ask for it for every user.

Rick G.

Not sure what you are loking for in the title.

Reviewed on 12/11/2018

Booked Labor: This KPI allow me to track my labor charges sorted by WO type. Our goal is 80% Corrective and 20% Reactive booked labor with an 85% labor efficiently. My reactive booked labor normally is directly related asset efficiently and DT. Grouped and sorted by asset tells me what assets need to be focused on
Reported Hours: This KPI allows me to track wrench time. One way we use this is to get a base line for the time it takes to perform scheduled tasks so we can have an accurate forecasted scheduled repair time, for future repairs.
Down Time/Failure codes: This KPI Failure codes Allows me to identify issues down to the composite level so we can perform a root cause analysis to determine where we have opportunity for improvement.

Pros

What I like most about the software id how easy it is to add change and design the fields to meet my matrix needs

Cons

I can not think of any I do not like about the software

Mark J.

A pup you train the way you want

Reviewed on 11/30/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have used and implemented several CMMS systems. eMaint is my favorite and I would definitely look to use them again. The eMaint SaaS product is very competitively priced with some value-add learning materials beyond the CMMS in their eMaint University add-on.

Pros

Out of the box a lot of configuration is required with a lot of superuser flexibility to do it the way you want.
X4 interface is visually pleasing and easy to navigate.

Cons

The current platform is X4 but there is a lot of legacy features from their X3 platform if you want to do more than the most basic of functions. eMaint are already marketing an X5 platform. I only hope they actually finish all of the features.
To the above point, there is a few program features not done, or they took a half assed easy approach. PM forecast an example where you can forecast calendar based PMs only, feilds like average daily use exist out of the box so it should be readily possible to forecast hours based PMs. This request exists within their user forum.
My company has a very particular way to receive goods and process invoices. eMaint has these as hard coded features not configurable.

Lewaa C.

Great experience with the software and team, it meets our demands and industry features

Reviewed on 8/1/2017

The software allowed us to manage all our maintenance activities in one place, it's online accessibility being a web-based software enabled as well our team to access information remotely. Further more with the reporting system in place emaint helped us to optimize our cost through reviweing manhours effectiveness and efficiency and applying corrections where needed. On the other hand, the vailability of SLA's helped to meeting our agreed response time with client.

Pros

centralizing all functions under unique work order, an ongoing upgrade that meets new innovation, comprehensive with regards to maintenance activities, the possibility of customization, good reporting features

Cons

some basic features were not fully available and had to be customized with some limitation in the system, such as PPM's . Purchase Requisition cycle is poor in means of approval matrix

Robert E.

Reviewed on 5/1/2012
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I'm the maintenance manager of a small/mid-sized manufacturing facility (60K sq. ft.). I recently led the purchase of eMaint X3's CMMS to improve the efficiency of my department; and would highly recommend it for companies looking for a highly functional and customizable CMMS, at a manageable cost. As a company, we were experiencing one of the most challenging growth-periods a company faces in its growth cycle. That in-between stage, when the company starts to necessitate large company functionality, on a small-company budget.

So the need to increase my department's efficiency at minimal cost became a top priority. I began looking at a multitude of options, from on premise software systems to web-based systems. In pursuit of finding the right system, I found the following criteria pertinent to my decision:

Functionality- does it do what I need it to do
Security- is our information safe
Reliability- is the program/company stable (loss of input data is time wasted)
Expandability- can the program grow with the company, or information transferable in the future, if a higher-end CMMS is necessary
Ease of implementation- teachable, easy to navigate, intuitive, customizable, support,
Cost- purchase price, administration costs, implementation costs, server loads, etc.

Utilizing Software Advice's services, I was able to narrow down my list of possible solutions. Dramatically reducing the time and energy necessary to find the program that would work best for our company. After demoing the programs on my short-list, I found eMaint X3 offered the most features in my price range, as well as, the most customization options. It was the customization that propelled eMaint X3 beyond the abilities of any other program in its class. This being invaluable, in my opinion, because the interface could be customized to capture all the specific information we wanted, as well as, be modified to speak the language used internally; making it so intuitive to the user, implementation efforts were greatly reduced. It's for these reasons that I would highly recommend eMaint X3 to companies faced with challenges similar to ours.

Anoosha D.

The leading maintenance & management system.

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 11/10/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

When you need a competent Project Management Software product for your business you must make time to examine several solutions. It doesn’t have to be tricky, and can be as easy as matching their functions in a table like the one below. You will also get a quick idea how each product works. For example, on this page you can see Maintenance Care’s overall score of 8.0 and compare it against eMaint’s score of 7.5; or Maintenance Care’s user satisfaction level at 99% versus eMaint’s 100% satisfaction score. The assessment will help you see the pros and cons of each program, and choose which matches your requirements better. Aside from the main features, the solution which is simple and intuitive is always the better product. Users who want to save some time or want a Maintenance Management (CMMS) Software advice from our team might want to try out these top choices for this year: Bigfoot CMMS, Hippo CMMS, Corrigo.
Helping organizations around the globe implement world-class maintenance operations with its cloud-based software solutions.
Work Orders and Requests
Mobile Maintenance
Predictive Maintenance
Work Scheduling
Document Storage

Cons

There are some lingering things form previous versions that can be problematic. But support is there to help fix it fast.
It takes awhile to get everything in the system (parts/inventory/assets) but once you do, it is great and easy to use.
Requires prior experience working with Maintenance Software Hard to track inventory/parts UI can be difficult to comprehend initially

Adam C.

Great CMMS System

Reviewed on 1/25/2016

I've been working with eMaint for a little over a year and in that time, I have learned a lot about this system. The system itself is fairly easy to learn. It's well organized and navigating through eMaint is pretty simple. It also has many useful features such as creating reports which can even be automatically run and sent to other people. Reports can also be published on the dashboard in the form and charts and graphs that allow you to easily get a snapshot of what is going on with your business (ie number of open work orders, how many work orders you have received over a certain time frame etc). You can also use eMaint to do scheduling, track the status of work orders etc very easily.

The customization is another plus. I've been able to customize forms, build reports, and edit fields (or add new ones) to truly customize eMaint and make it something functional for my needs. There are times that I need to call into customer support or reach out to my account manager for help, and when I do, they are very helpful and usually have a quick turnaround time. They have also helped me brainstorm solutions to challenges when I wasn't sure what needed to be done. The eMaint customer service is top-notch and I can honestly say that everyone I have worked with from eMaint has been courteous and helpful.

There aren't many cons to this system, but I have worked with a few other CMMS systems and there are some features that eMaint currently lacks that I'd like to see added in the future. Work example, the ability to message other people through the system. You can eMail things like work order through eMaint, but I'd like to see a system where you could actually message others about the work order through the system and be able to read those messages so that way if you need to review a work order, all of the pertinent information is there. This is just one feature that I have seen from other systems that would be greatly beneficial for eMaint.

Allen P.

We migrated from Faciliworks CMMS to Emaint's CMMS in 2015. Emaint's customer support was the key.

Reviewed on 5/14/2018

We are able to organize all of our data in one place. Including PMs, work orders, calibrations, equipment manuals, floor plans & service requests.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and flexible. We are able to have production personnel create work requests, add pictures if necessary. I have all our machine manuals in the document storage section. We use the software to track equipment PMs and Calibrations. It is really a well rounded software.

Cons

Because this software is continuously updating software versions, we sometimes experience bugs or bug repairs. Emaint is very good about publishing the reports on what has changed with the new version of the software.

Debra E.

Ease of use and a great customer support staff.......

Reviewed on 3/7/2018

So easy to keep our radio and system parts inventory up to date. And the daily use of the service request system makes our jobs that much easier. At any given moment I can create a up to date report for my Director and show him how many service tickets we have done and how many are closed or open. I can give them specifics as to how long it takes for certain jobs and how many technicians we currently need.

Pros

It's all about service for me and eMaint definitely has amazing customer service. In today's world it's hard to find a company that raises the bar regarding customer service. If I call or email them they respond immediately. They make using this software enjoyable. Keep up the good work!!!!

James w. C.

How to fall in love with the bomb, or use CMMS

Reviewed on 12/14/2018

Ease of use, my old software was outdated and very unfriendly. The web interface is a big plus also.

Pros

The software once up is easy to use, but the real plus is the support. The system(s) in place to help you get on track are top notch. Even a novice with little experience with this type of system would have very little trouble getting up an running in a reasonably short time.
The web interface has proven to be an unexpected money saver. Not having to have any special hardware to run the software has allowed us to use end of service life surface pro's, and laptops. I spent 0 dollars out of my maintenance budget on computers for eMaint.

Cons

Not as intuitive as one would like, some stuff you just have to know where it is found, or you will have trouble finding

Marc C.

3 years of eMaint exposure

Reviewed on 7/30/2017

Support system to the business organization.

Pros

eMaint customer service has been working with us on a weekly basis since day 1. eMaint help us configure reports and workflow to support the business. The software is used daily by more than 50 users. eMaint has been a key system for our journey to proactive maintenance.

Cons

X3 is a better version than X4 for the CB fleet site. X4 speed not meeting customer needs. X4 dashboard functionality does not allow to modify easily. Some of the report in X4 does not update inventory. Moreover, the justification to use X4 was based on the electronic signature which cannot be tailored for specific task.

Wayne M.

As a past user of other CMMS systems, my experience with eMaint has been the best ever.

Reviewed on 3/6/2018

Visibility across the organization of open work orders, requisitions and purchase orders.

Pros

It is intuitive to learn (and teach), interfaces are user friendly and simple. The data input requirements are clear, and the start up support is excellent. Even though we are a small outfit, the eMaint support staff treated us like a valued customer and worked hard to provide the support we needed, and continue to do so.

Cons

Training documentation needs to be improved, and a distinction made between system administrator training, tasks and capabilities vs. normal user training. I found the information available on the "help" and "support" sites to be peripheral in many cases to the specific help I was trying to find. Would also be good if eMaint could provide training manuals for users that could be used by system admins when training their eMaint users. I would even be willing to purchase such manuals if the price were reasonable.

eMaint out of the box

Reviewed on 12/11/2018

We are very excited to roll out a CMMS that is more user friendly than most accounting based systems that lack the features and functionality for capture Maintenance KPI's.

Pros

eMaint is highly configurable to your Maintenance process workflow.
The relationship with Fluke is a win for implementing Fluke device monitoring, aka, PdM.

Cons

Out of the box, fundamental operation is not there.
There are quirks and features that need to be turned on to operate.
This obstacles must trip you up in your rollout in order to be "fixed".

Need a team dedicated to driving an out-of-the-box solution so that Users can hit the ground running.

Robert M.

Best in Class!

Reviewed on 3/7/2018

We use eMiant as our "One Stop Shop" for all maintenance work orders, PM's, asset tracking, machine history management, engineering uses our MTTR report to determine what machines need engineering support. We present our data to our Plant manger weekly.

Pros

Ease of navigation, great search fields, awesome reporting! Its easy to use for those Trades and Crafts who are not computer trained. I have a lot of older Trades people who can manage eMaint with no issues..

Cons

Would still like to see X5 out this year. I would like the Dashboard to be as easy as X3 and and would like some of the X3 graphs to show up in X4 dashboard.

Felix W.

Best Web-based CMMS All Around

Reviewed on 10/18/2016

FEATURES & FUNCTIONALITY
- great feature set from customer request portal to preventative maintenance to very strong report writer to workflow (rules)
- unlimited user def fields in both desktop and mobile forms
- easy to use form designer
- you can get really advanced if you wanted to with configurations or just stay as simple as you need

CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- awesome customer support
- will help you through implementation as much as required without "nickel and diming"
- had a few instances where I needed some functionality that was not part of the baseline software, and after some time, the developers had taken those requests and put them into their baseline free of charge (of course, ideas have to make sense for other users as well)
- absolutely no reservation recommending eMaint

VALUE FOR MONEY
- eMaint's rates are published on their website. They're not the cheapest web-based CMMS, but they're heads and shoulders above their competition
- Really, really good bang for buck

Pros

Very good configurability

Cons

UI is sometimes slow, but very minor issue

Amanda H.

Incredibly Flexible CMMS Provider!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We have implemented eMaint for fleet maintenance and then expanded the setup to include some compliance and purchasing options. While the base design is geared towards building and facility maintenance, it was very flexible, so adapting forms, adding tables, and building new data relationships was very quick. We also utilize some of their automation functions, such as workflows, triggered emails, and API calls to access/update data. The customer service team is absolutely awesome - whether by phone or by chat, they are very knowledgeable and nearly always able to correct the issue within minutes. Any escalation comes with constant communication and indepth calls to make sure the problem is fixed the first time. We really could not be happier with this solution!

Pros

Flexible solution, Great Customer Service, SaaS solution (web-based)

Cons

Limited Mobile Functionality - the newer interface is great for desktop or large tablet setups, but it does not render well on smaller or older tablet devices. The mobile-only interface lacks full site features that we rely on. Not a deal-breaker, but needs improvement.

Eric S.

The software is highly efficient but, the customer service is bar none.

Reviewed on 3/12/2018

Organization and tracking of assets and employees. In addition inventory, and the ability to conduct a rudimentary FMEA.

Pros

I like that is is not at all dissimilar to an online classroom. The software and I'm assuming server is rather fast and easy to navigate one you know where required tools are located.

Cons

It's a work in progress and at times can be cumbersome. You sometimes need to go back to X3 to accomplish administrative tasks in X4. It is not unlike the old windows OS which required you at times to delve into DOS.

Astrid j. D.

I love this program

Reviewed on 12/17/2018

My overall experience has been good and every time we ask for a new feature for the program, we feel that e Maint personnel considered our solicitude and are included in the updates.

Pros

What I like the most about this software is that it is so configurable that in the implementation you end up having a custom made program that fits just right for your organization.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the mobile application. I'm looking forward to the new updates to see if the mobile application improved.

Neil D.

Machine Shop and Machine Maintenance Manager

Reviewed on 7/31/2017

Pros

I can accurately track any work performed on our equipment. I can notify the Department Supervisor when a work order is completed via email. That I can customize forms to show or information that relevant.

Cons

When I receive a work request email from from a department supervisor I would like to see the asset # included. We sending an e-mail to a supervisor notifying them of a completed work order I would like to see the asset # in the subject line and to be notified when they read the email.

Michael M.

Very rewarding, after all the work in evaluating different CMMS's, selecting eMaint was the best.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017

Reliability of the software is my biggest benefit.

Pros

I love the ability to configure the system to meet our needs, not only on the maintenance side of our business but on the Quality/Regulatory side. 21 CFR compliant was critical in the selection of eMaint.

Cons

Improvements with the Mobile user. Our organization utilizes the mobile features which is good however there has not been much development on the mobile side. I would pay more for the subscription if needed, just improve this module.