4.2
Adam D.

Agile is a Fantastic Solution in a Crowded Market

Reviewed on 2018-11-28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I feel like I am becoming a CRM expert. I have used and suggested many CRMs over the years, and I feel like I have seen it all. When I look for a CRM in 2018, I ask myself 3 questions. Question 1: Who is going to use these features? If my team lacks tech savviness, if they are going to be picky about the UI, or if they are used to a different platform, you could run into problems. At the end of the day, a CRM should be invisible, and it should be as natural as using your body. If you team struggles to use their tools, you will run into problems. There's no point in blaming your team if the tool is hard to learn. The job needs to be done either way. (Keeping a mobile option in mind is a good idea as well. Don't underestimate the value of client's won at a bar.) Question 2: How quickly will the system be up to 100% functionality? Every day that you team has to track client data on Post-Its is a day that you're throwing information in the trash (and hanging your Marketing + Support out to dry). Expect a month to get set up, but anything over 3 months is too long. Even if you're an enterprise, you can't afford to fly blind for that long. Also, integrations, integrations, integrations... If the sales rep can't demo a tool you use daily running on their CRM, demand a "no commitment demo" period. Most companies will try to lock you into a one year commitment, but it is perfectly reasonable to know everything works together in harmony. Question 3: Is this the right price for me? The thing about CRMs is that there are hundreds of them. It's impossible to say which one is right for you because in reality, there are probably a dozen you will love. If you feel that you are down to 2 or 3 CRMs that seem identical, they probably are... Go for the one that is priced right and ready to scale WITH YOU.

Agile is great on all these fronts. Easy to use. Beautiful UI. Easy to set up. Very affordable option. Love 'em. You won't be disappointed.

Pros

Agile is so clean. The UI is easy to use right out of the box.
Great for small to medium customer bases that use social media.
Quick and easy to set up.
Support is FANTASTIC!
Great automated features.
All the great things you would expect from a cloud based CRM: Customer + Deal tracking, notes and communication history, marketing analytics, scheduling, etc.

Cons

It's hard to call all of these "cons", but let's say "growing pains". Agile is still a young software.

We had some problems setting up links between our WordPress site. They were quickly resolved to 100% satisfaction, but they had my boss pulling his hair out for a few days.

We have run into a few other issues that I would call "buggy". Some graphical, some needing to refresh a page, but nothing has halted production. All have resolved themselves.

Jaime N.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Amazing Complete CRM & Automation software: Great Infusionsoft or Salesforce alternative, for 10% of the price tag

Reviewed on 2016-11-24

As a small business owner, and founder of Bloominari.com, a digital marketing agency helping small businesses to grow their companies online through beautiful design, automation and marketing tactics I was in search of the best CRM and marketing automation software for a truly affordable price.

After literally about 2 months of research of various CRM and marketing automation platforms I finally decided to take AgileCRM for a spin (It was easy to try it, as they have an always-free lite version). Immediately I fell in love with it's interface, ease of use, and easy-to-setup platform. I previously worked with Salesforce.com and Solve360 CRMS, and have also tried BaseCRM, SugarCRM and many others throughout my business life.

Pros

- Super affordable for the amount of tools, features and applications it includes. Starting at $10/user/month for it's starter version.
- Great user interface
- Easy to setup and use
- Lots of native integrations with lots of web-based (Saas) apps such as Gmail, Quickbooks, Twilio and many many others.
- Integration with Zapier, which basically let's you now integrate AgileCRM with 700+ other web apps, so this feature was a KEY for me.
- All your emails automatically load from your Gmail inside AgileCRM, no need to BCC some email address.
- Lots of sales, marketing, support, landing page, and amazing features added on at no additional cost.
- Now you can purchase add-ons such as user permissions, triggers, additional automation campaigns and others without having to upgrade all your users to the next subscription level (this is something I requested, and their team listened and did implement this).
-Their tech support is great, they care, they listen, and they modify/improve their system based on your feedback
- Their team update the app every few days

Cons

- Their standard subscription is $30/user/month if pre-paid for 2 years, otherwise $50/month, without too many added benefits for this level
- Their starter subscription limits your marketing campaigns (automation) to only 5 campaigns, with 10 nodes (steps) on each. The standard gives you 10 campaigns, with 25 nodes each (much better).
- Some updates happen without prior notifications to the user, and sometimes changes the User interface too drastically for some features.
- Their E-mail templates are limited, but you can still bring in your HTML templates or use their WYSIWYG editor.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for your appreciation and support.

Bill B.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: Self Employed

Nice most-in-one CRM/Marketing engine for small biz

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018-10-26

I need a place to store all of my interactions with contacts of all types. I need to be able to review a contact and know what stage we are in, last touch, next step, and simply who said what. Agile supplies all that. I want to improve my marketing outreach and I believe Agile will help me organize and systematize those efforts.

Pros

Agile CRM is purpose built (according to the makers) for keeping up with a growing start-up or small business. It handles the usual contacts, appointments, lead tracking and so on, but has a strong email and social marketing component. You can optionally tie in your email and telephony to Agile CRM to keep track of lead and customer interactions (though I have not implemented either at this time.)

They are fairly generous with the free level, there are enough core features enabled to allow a fair trial and limits on number of contacts, emails, even API calls are sufficient for a small business. Their free tier is actually not a trial, you can stay on free as long as it meets your needs.

One more thing, Agile has quite a few integrations available, among them Stripe, PayPal, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, and Xero. They have a functional API so if you are so inclined you can integrate Agile with almost anything, whether there is a widget for it or not.

Cons

There are a lot of moving parts, which is not necessarily a bad thing if they all help push your goals ahead. But it is more complex than many small business web applications, because it tries to do more. So it takes more of a time investment to begin to benefit from Agile. I am phasing into each component and I haven't reached some yet.

I have wished for a few more customization options, in display attributes - layout, colors, and also data - what fields are displayed in lists, what sort criteria,

Konstantin T.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

I searched extensively for a good CRM solution and Agile CRM seems to be best suited for our company

Reviewed on 2017-07-20

Precise segmentation of our users
Well structures users database
Well organized history of each users interactions with our company
Highly efficient automated e-mail marketing
KPIs for our e-mail campaign
Monitoring of users behavior
Detailed users profiles

Pros

The interface is very user friendly, you can start using it confidently in a few hours, a lot of integrations which makes it very flexible, nice API for customized solutions if you have a programmers team in your company. Excellent e-mail automation with ability to segment users based on their behavior (open rate, link clicks, website actions), very precise segmentation with the use of unlimited tags, options for push notifications and web events as triggers, very easy to use e-mail templates and also highly customizable with support of custom code and custom fields. Really useful history of every user's interactions and contacts in a nice timeline format. A lot of filtering options, which when combined with the export in csv feature are extremely useful.

Cons

for the time being there is nothing serious, which can affect my usage of the platform, only minor issues which are easy to overcome.

Daniel R.
Company size: Self Employed

Shoddy CRM backed by terrible support

Reviewed on 2019-11-02

Overall a very bad experience. I can't find an option in the UI to cancel the subscription — there's a pause option but not a cancellation one. The support is unprofessional and rude.

Pros

The automation/workflow builder seemed to work

Cons

I was drawn to AgileCRM while searching for a cloud-hosted CRM that could help me build a basic drip email automation sequence.

What I found was that AgileCRM is a buggy CRM that is not suitable for business users.

Countless have pointed this out, but let me add my voice: unbranded emails are not standard and require paying an extra fee. This means that unless you pay extra (yes, to the paid plan), every email you sent through the CRM will have "Send with Agile", or something similar, in the footer. This reeks of extortion and this hidden cost instantly turned me off continuing with my evaluation.

In addition, the India-based support team is incompetent. Everything is "no problem, I understand your concern" and nothing actually gets resolved. I wasn't able to add several professional SMTP servers and the team didn't even seem capable of understanding why that was happening (hint: your SMTP editor should accept usernames even when they are not formatted as email addresses).

My advice to any business user: stay well clear.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Daniel, thanks for your feedback and appreciate your response. One of our Support managers has already contacted you. Agile CRM is an all-in-one software that is used by sales, marketing, & support teams that might not require sending bulk emails. After the first free 5000 emails, to get more benefits like unbranded emails, we request our customers to purchase additional packs that offer tracking features.

We have standard SMTP functionalities to support and accommodate all users. At this point, we're afraid we do not offer customized configuration. However, we have already raised this request internally and our engineering team is working on it. You can contact our Support team for more info.

At Agile, we believe in transparent billings, while canceling your Agile CRM subscription, we provide a period of 2 months to confirm your cancellation and preserve data. This is also helpful for users if they want to temporarily pause their accounts and billing too. However, you can get in

Tyler S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Really fed up with Agile

Reviewed on 2019-11-07

God. Awful. Avoid this like the plague. I'm only still using it because we're contractually bound at this point.

Pros

There are a ton of different tools that they offer, but I say that with a caveat. All these tools are garbage compared to competitor software.

Their support leader is actually nice to talk to. I'm sure his software team makes his job a lot more difficult.

Cons

Where to begin...The landing page tool goes down every week. We've lost thousands of dollars in advertising because of this. Their team offers no resolution and refuses to offer a refund, they simply say "sorry for the inconvenience and we're working on fixing the issue". They'll offer you hours of "credit" which will be exactly the amount of hours that your pages were down. Supposedly their servers don't have enough memory for their users, which is a HUGE red flag for a software company.

If you call their support number, the girl always says "our support team is busy right now but someone will call you within the next 20-30 minutes". I've been told that at least 15 times now. And without fail, every time, I have not received a call back within 5 hours. Normally they call back the next day.

You can try to schedule a support appointment with their team, but normally they don't have same-day appointments. When their software is down or broken (which happens often), that means you are without a solution until the next day at the earliest.

Countless features of the software have bugs and it seems like I'm submitting these issues on a weekly basis. The problems never stop.

Jim M.

Absolute rubbish

Reviewed on 2017-07-31

Pros

The idea is great, the ability to have all this functionality in one package. There is not much else I can say about Agile.

Cons

Basic functionality which is paramount on any CRM is useless. 30% of the email you send does not reach the recipient. I have contacted Agile 6 times about the same issue from support to top level management, and got zero response other than acknowledgement that this is serious and they would get back to me. Problem has been going for months.
Most of the functions are half complete, they are there but don't actually do anything, they have been purely added to say that they have the functionality however it serves no purpose.
My advise is don't get sucked into wasting your time and energy on this product as you will be very disappointed. Pay the extra money and get something that actually works. If you cant afford to do that, look at multiple applications that can offer the same service when combined. Just stay away from this thing.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Jim! We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused. Email delivery is a complicated concept which involves bounces, bulking, ISP feedback loops, email content and spam issues. Typically, the emails should land in junk/spam folders when your customers do not see them in the Inbox. We provide multiple options to deliver emails sent through Agile CRM. You can configure the Outbound email by providing the SMTP details. If you are using Gmail, just provide the login details. Now, what about the high volume of emails? Not to worry, we provide integration with popular email gateway providers like Sendgrid, Amazon SES, Mailgun. Just setup the email gateway by supplying any of the above account details and all your emails from Agile CRM will be routed through your own gateway account. This ensures you have better access to the email delivery stats and independent from from other users. Our friendly Support team is always available at [email protected]

Unexpectedly great experience!

Reviewed on 2017-07-26

Pros

I stumbled upon Agile CRM while looking for an alternative to unreasonably expensive Infusionsoft, I had a first impression that this is just-another-nice-attempt sort of thing, but I was impressed it wasn't. What's really amazing about Agile is that in almost every aspect it exceeded my expectations. Friendly and very helpful customer support, very feature rich, easy to use, and more importantly it keeps improving. I definitely recommend it for small and medium businesses

Cons

I think that the mobile application is still in its first steps. The controls are small and not the easiest to use on mobile, and navigation is also a bit clunky. It's not really unusable, but I'm just mentioning that it's a bit beyond the web app

Radhika N.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Good customer support

Reviewed on 2020-01-28

We are able to manage a large customer database which is crucial for our business. Sending automated campaigns, emails etc has become super easy with agilecrm.

Pros

I liked the excellent customer support. I always approach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for support and have always received super helpful advice and guidance from her.

The ease of use is something that I admire about agilecrm.

Cons

None so far. The search functionality perhaps can be enhanced.

Nicolas frichot -.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Agile CRM: The Most Comprehensive & Valuable CRM On The Market

Reviewed on 2019-10-29

Amazing experience. I recommend to any businesses looking to take their operations and customer service management to the next level.

Pros

I really love how easy is it to create a task, follow-up with it, and completing it. The dashboard is so easy to use and best of all, the powerful Service features, which really make this CRM, one of the most complete business management solutions.

Cons

The regular package should have been less cheaper in my opinion. Otherwise, I find no negative remarks as such.

Easy to use Marketing Automation

Reviewed on 2017-09-17

Pros

I love the marketing automation, where the use of a visual node builder helps you create campaigns that do just what you want them to. I've often found that even if I think something can't be done, a quick message to the support team and they come back with something I didn't know could be done.

Cons

I think unsubscribe links should automatically be in all emails, rather than having to add them. I also think when you are a paying user, it shouldn't have the 'sent by Agile' at the bottom of the email.

Industry: Computer Software

Trustworthy but still in development

Reviewed on 2019-01-01

Overall it is still a useful and very promising tool. I think it needs a few fixes but does the job well.

Pros

It has really good features, especially the email automaton which is different and more ingenious from all competitors: it's a simple drag and drop with icons that represent actions (send/ time / send 2 or third mail if the first one was opened ect.)

Cons

Is too pricey for starting businesses and could improve the filtering system of contact lists. It's doesn't always take in account tag addition or tag removal, and doesn't automatically delete contact that were added a second time.
About the support team: they will really try to help you if you encounter any issues. However, they can be really hard to understand sometimes due to their accents.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Michael S.
Industry: Computer Software

Need a all in one tool? Agile CRM does solve that!

Reviewed on 2017-07-05

We are able to handle all sales, support & marketing activities with AgileCRM.
The biggest benefit is indeed, that everything is in one tool.

On top of it, you can even add widgets for your accounting so everything can be done from within Agile.

Pros

We was probably testing every available CRM on the market for quite a long time.

The reason of chosing AgileCRM, is simple.
It combines everything we need to have.
A CRM, a Helpdesk with Ticketsystem, a Livechat and even a Marketing Module with campaign dripping feature.

Once you got to know the system and the way how it works, you are able to simply keep yourself updated to everything which is going on with your clients and prospects.

We also appreciate the quick help we always got from their support team.
Literally, we do feel very comfortable with it and can highly recommend it to everyone who is searching for a solution which is covering all aspects of it's business.

Cons

I have to admit, it was a bit of a learning process in order to get used to the way stuff is handled in AgileCRM.
However, you have to do this anyways with every CRM Solution.

Pretty Good for Non-Techie User

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017-07-10

Pros

Not too hard to figure out how to add contacts, dashboard, tasks etc. It is very cheap for only 1 user, so if you are a small company, it is a good solution. On my own I could figure out how to do mass emails, add graphics and photos to them, track the opens in the campaigns. I don't use many of the other features.

Cons

When adding a new contact, with a new company name, the software will not allow accept a new company name unless I type it in and then click my cursor in the far right end of the email box to move to fill in that box. Very annoying. Once an email template is set up and the email is sent, they do not always look the same on the recipient's computer screen as they did on mine. I am not talking about different types of devices, I am talking about a computer screen looking different. The type can re-flow to end up with odd widows. Having to make an appointment with a Customer Service Rep to answer a question is a hassle.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Manoj M.
Industry: Computer Software

Abundance in Features but lacks the fine-tuning

Reviewed on 2018-05-09

Pros

Agile CRM is the only CRM available in the market which has the best drip email campaign feature. It also has email tracking feature which helps in the lead generation results in the increase in sales.

Cons

Although many features are available but there is a lot of learning curve to each of it. The reporting features seems to be buggy. Reporting should be improved further like dates get reset on each switching between campaign. From a developer point of view, error message lacks the clarity on the issue.

Deborah S.
Industry: Events Services

After trying many other CRMs we all have fallen in love with Agile

Reviewed on 2017-07-12

After trying many other CRMs we all have fallen in love with Agile, this is the best word to describe. Is so easy to set up and very user-friendly. Just finished imported our Data from Zoho and all looks good. I have given up spending time in Zoho CRM that almost forces you to enroll in what I can only describe as a university course. Agile has some things that need improvement but the development team doesn't stop bringing out new features and tools and you can also post your development ideas into a Forum and this can be voted by other users, I have already something being developed using this tool. If you want something simple to use but also fool of cool features this is the system to go. I love the Chrome extension where you can add contacts on the go from any web page (including the great Linkedin fetch contact details feature). Looking forward to the new feature releases

Pros

Time to set up, User-friendly, Zapier integration, Modules (sales, marketing and help desk), Price, Email marketing, Web activity tracker, Web forms and landing pages builder, Filters and Tags for creating lists.

Cons

Help Desk database still being populated so you have to contact the Agile care team more often, but improving.

Sebastian G.
Industry: Newspapers

easy to use and implement all in one crm solution that fits to nearly all of our needs

Reviewed on 2017-07-10

fast implementation time, we save hours for training, it was ready to use in less than one hour

Pros

The product offers a wide range of functionality to an affordable price. Especially smaller companies got a full-featured marketing automation solutions.

Cons

The software is not so well known in Europe and the support is based in India. At the moment no localized version is available

Steven D.
Industry: Education Management

Agile CRM... the perfect companion to a growing business

Reviewed on 2017-09-14

Pros

The features I like most Include the ease with which I can add a lead, or have leads add themselves to my AgileCRM through my WordPress site the ability to set up triggers and add my leads to specific campaigns. AgileCRM Is by far the most affordable and most powerful package for small businesses.

Cons

I would like AchieverReady to have two staff members simultaneously access the system. Also, some services to manage the success of email campaigns would be nice.

Brandon M.

Alternative to Expensive InfusionSoft / Ontraport

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018-12-04

While I wanted something more simple for myself, I opted for a cleaner watered down version of another product for my industry. However, I have recommended this software to multiple clients that were looking for something super powerful to integrate and run through all of their systems.

Pros

Cost, Features, Options, Tutorials, all super beneficial and could be considered superior to both InfusionSoft & OntraPort. Most importantly, they continue to update and stay on top of their tech. InfusionSoft for example stays pretty dated and just updates their blogs.

This CRM system is Powerful, Integrates with almost everything now through Zapier as well, I believe WebHooks, and won't leave you disappointed if you are a feature hungry tech expert.

Cons

Still, a more in-depth email builder which follows the more cumbersome building out like the two alternatives mentioned. It could be made cleaner, easier to implement, and have a cleaner operating UX (user experience) and design. Overall, it takes the cake on price.

John D.
Industry: Education Management

Really good product, great value for money.

Reviewed on 2017-07-11

Easy to send targeted emails to specific sections of your list

Pros

Fantastic ability to deliver targeted mailings to specific groups of people. Great automation tools.

Cons

Additional email bundles can get expensive if you have a large list. Needs better from building tools.

Madhura S.
Industry: Animation

Reviw For The Marketing Module of Agile CRM

Reviewed on 2020-02-05

We've managed go up our lead gen activities significantly, keep track of leads, see a dashboard with key onfo

Pros

The software is easy to use, the training they provide is fabulous and the customer support is great.

Cons

For my size of business, the software has everything you need and at a great price. But when you try to upgrade to more users or more contacts, the costs jump up.

Easy to sent email campaigns

Reviewed on 2018-03-15

Run mail campaigns and reach my business to the core client

Pros

Smart way to handle your email campaigns with features such as scheduling the mail and delivery report tracker etc.

Cons

Confusing interface with low visibility provided to the user many more additional features can be added ,overall a good product not bat

Sam S.

I use Agile CRM as my CRM and marketing automation platform

Reviewed on 2017-08-17

Pros

The customer service is great - quick and responsive. The platform is highly customizable, which is necessary for how my company uses the platform. I don't really have any complaints about Agile CRM at this point. Any issues I have had, they have been quick to resolve and easy to work with.

Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Excellent tool for social media prospecting, profiling and reporting.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018-08-04

Pros

Finding prospects, social profiling customers and potential leads from social media like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter has become so much easier for us with the use of Agile CRM. It also helps us to generate detailed reporting and analytics from the data to help us determine where and who to focus our efforts on.
It’s very easy to set-up and the monthly cost is very affordable.

Cons

Learning to use the product may take a bit of time, but what’s great is that they offer webinars to help train anyone that’s new to the system at no extra cost. Their customer support is also easily reachable.

Drew B.
Industry: Utilities

Horrible customer service... Don't use Agile unless you want to get stuck in a contract!

Reviewed on 2021-01-19

horrible

Pros

It seemed easy to use, but it kept mixing up my data.

Cons

Customer service was horrible. I eventually tried to cancel my subscription, but they kept charging me for an annual subscription. I cancelled it in December of 2019. They charged me for it in January of 2020, so I called them and cancelled again. They gave me a refund. In January of 2021, they charged me again for my annual subscription. I called them back and the guy tells me at first that there are no refunds! What??? I cancelled it OVER A YEAR AGO!!! He tells me that he has to talk to his management and is not sure if he can refund my money... Grrrr... I'm so pissed... I told him that I was going to start writing bad reviews about Agile while I waited for his management. Eventually, he said he initiated the refund and cancelled my subscription... We'll see!