inFlow Inventory Reviews

inFlow Inventory

Write a Review!
All-in-one inventory management software for small business.

4.5/5
4.3/5
4.6/5
Customer Support Software
4.6/5

Angela

• Customer Support Software

I have used Inflow for almost 4 years and have not found a reason to change inventory systems...

Reviewed on 2018-07-02

The reporting offered by inFlow is very detailed and well laid out.

The reporting offered by inFlow is very detailed and well laid out.

Pros

Inflow has a lot of characteristics and functionality that other inventory systems do not. With the easy access to view numerous pages at the same time is one of my favorite features.

Cons

The only thing that we have had trouble with Inflow Inventory is the fact that they do not offer an open API. The company that I work directly through a CRM and it would be wonderful to be able to connect orders directly to a customer. Currently we are having to manually share orders, which adds unneeded time spent.

Phoebe Louise
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

A solid product even though it wasn't for us

Reviewed on 2023-10-17

I really liked inFlow personally, and I would recommend it to any friend or colleague looking for an inventory/invoicing software. I had a good time talking to every team member that I spoke to, which I can certainly say is not the case for every software team that I spoke to!

Pros

I really liked the overall layout and looks of inFlow. The design is clean and makes it fairly easy to find what you're looking for. Although it took me a little bit to figure out, I did like the way that parts were able to be "canned" into a finished good. This made overall organization of the inventory easy. I also liked the variety and customization of the labels generated with inFlow. It could fit anyone's needs in that arena. I also appreciated the helpfulness of the person who demo'd the product to me. I can only imagine how helpful the other support members are.

Cons

My bosses really prefer a very very detailed invoice, and they had a difficult time making that happen. They felt like it wasn't easy to make the estimates as similar to our old system as they would've liked which is ultimately the reason we are continuing our software search in another direction.

InventoryCloud, Fishbowl, Sortly, Fullbay and Flowtrac

Reasons for Choosing inFlow Inventory

the inventory system is not efficient for our growing company

Reasons for Switching to inFlow Inventory

Cost effective for what's offered
Mark

• Customer Support Software

Been using InFlow for many years

Reviewed on 2016-01-09

We have been using InFlow for many years. Overall InFlow is a good software, but the licensing is much to be desired for small companies. If you have 1-3 people in your business, I would stay away from InFlow as it will cost you a fortune to purchase not to mention maintain. For example, I am a 1 person operation who is selling online. I have a computer in my office and a computer in my shop. I process payments and orders in my office, then I go out to my shop and package and ship orders. Since you are not allowed to run InFlow on 2 computers at the same time, unless of course you pay another $399 per license, I have to remember to shut InFlow off in my office before I go out to my shop otherwise it don't work. I find myself having to write everything down on paper when I forget to shut inflow off, I am a single user so I should not have to shut it down to use it on another computer within my organization, that's not what inventory management is supposed to be about.

If your business has 1-5 people, I would highly recommend that you look at other versions before purchasing InFlow, even the big commercial ERP programs are less expensive overall and have far more features.

Mai
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Improvement the system

Reviewed on 2024-03-06

when changing inflow premise to inflow cloud, some function is not same, difficult for work

Pros

inflow cloud, more convenience, faster, no need to thru main computer

Cons

not using frequently so not known, just admin

Response from Archon Systems

Hi Mai, thanks for supporting inFlow through On-Premise and now our cloud app. If you have any questions as you use our web, Windows, or mobile apps, please don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected]. Our team is happy to help!
^TW

Shiva
Shiva

• Customer Support Software

Inflow is effective, easy to learn and robust. But when it's not, the team at inFlow is...

Reviewed on 2018-05-04

Inventory Mastery

Inventory Mastery

Pros

I like the team of people that built it. I like that they genuinely care about my issues. And the quality of the software reflects the solid engineering behind it.

Cons

The security options and access control is very limited and not specific enough. I'd like to setup my users to have very specific access.

Laura
  • Industry: Furniture

Overall great product.

Reviewed on 2024-03-06

Overall the system is easy to use and has helped our company track products!

Overall the system is easy to use and has helped our company track products!

Pros

This is a great way to track pre-owned furniture that we store in our facility. We can track location and value of the product.

Cons

Front end of the product is a little bit limiting as far as the information that can be displayed.

Response from Archon Systems

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, Laura!

• Customer Support Software

I am very much enjoying the program

Reviewed on 2018-05-03

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. I find is very trackable the information I need. I am looking forward to using all the new plugs in with Woo and Amazon.

Cons

I'd like a few more features when it comes to duel warehousing. I like to know how to add more fields. I'd like a undo button or back button without going out of the current workload. I'd like more mini turtorials

easy to use

Reviewed on 2018-12-19

Pros

great inventory management system. can do invoices aswell. cloud based version is great. companion app is good for quick stock updates while running around

Cons

no way to mass upload images for items.

• Industry: Furniture

• Customer Support Software

great software to use on your business.

Reviewed on 2018-04-30

less time doing paperwork and inventory

less time doing paperwork and inventory

Pros

having an inventory connected to your selling force is good, you can see if something is available right away. also, the feature of the reports is very good, you can see how good (or bad) a product is selling immediately.

Cons

I don't find any cons to be honest if you know how to use it the software is very precise so you don't make mistakes.

Sue

Great Support

Reviewed on 2018-09-13

We have had a very easy transition to the inFlow Inventory software by the great support team they have!

Pros

We have received great support in getting the software set up.

Cons

Does not contain a scheduling feature that would be very beneficial to our operations.

James

• Customer Support Software

Very accurate and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018-08-11

This program is so very easy to use. However, the price doesn’t include some features that we really wish that it would. The fact that you can either have cloud-based or device-based is not a good thing, especially when it’s something so important. If we had an internet outage, we couldn’t use it. If we wanted to be able to use it without internet, we lose the app compatibility. We shouldn’t have to decide between the two; there should be an option that includes both, and many people would pay to have that.

Pros

I love that I can use images and add barcodes all in the same place. It is so easy to use and even easier to teach others how to use it. I also like that I can get reports on how many items we’ve sold and to whom. The apps have come in handy so often, because when we did an inventory check, we were able to go around using the mobile app rather than having to go back and forth between the computer and the shelves. This app made life a lot easier, and support was so helpful during the few times we had issues.

Cons

It’s a tad pricey. In order to get the mobile app, you have to pay. This includes permission for two people to use the program. However, this includes support, which is definitely worth it. We would prefer to also have the option to have the inventory stored on our devices rather than just in the cloud, but if we changed to the inFlow On-Premise, we would lose our mobile device compatibility. We would be willing to pay a little more over the already-pricey cost to have the option to have it cloud-based and on our devices.

John
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

It was a shot-in-the-dark to find, and try out this software. It handles everything you'll...

Reviewed on 2018-02-12

Made my job as sales representative, and inventory control, much easier and more accurate.

Pros

Once you get to find your way around some, you come to see that it's going to save lots of time, and redundancies, with regard to invoices, packing slips, inventory control. But what is wonderful is it gives you a trajectory of inventory, so you never have to worry about having enough stock, or the dreaded "too-much-stock" on hand. The tech support has been friendly, and precise, even waiting on the phone as I worked through the things that I needed help with. I used to be asked by my boss, at the worst times I might add, "How much stock do we have right now?" And I'd give a guesstimate, sometimes close, some times I was way off, as I had to answer right away. Those days are gone thankfully, as now at any given moment I can not only give an exact stock count, but I can tell if more is needed to order and how much. The neat part too, is you can put in your own trigger amounts when stock count sinks to a certain it tells you to reorder, and you decide how much. No more guess work!!

Cons

I wish the invoice templates were a little more striking in appearance. Just a little drab. Yes you can make your own but, a few more invoice template choices with invoicing would be nice with more life. That goes for the stock inventory as well. It tells the information, but looks boring. Just a little more lively looking reports would be nice especially when presenting these in company meetings.
Example: "It's like 2 Ferrari's, one with the body just primed, the other with a sleek polished competition race paint job. Both perform the same, but one looks like it means business."

Belinda
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Robust and Affordable Inventory Management

Reviewed on 2018-03-26

InFlow worked really well as an affordable inventory control solution with their one-time fee for a desktop version. Our client was a new industrial supply company with around 1000 items but very limited staffing. InFlow offered an unlimited number of inventory and sub-categories. We needed a program that was easy to learn with the ability to have real-time inventory counts, profit and cost of goods sold, along with sales quotes that could be moved into sales orders and invoices along with vendor ordering capability. Inflow provided what we were looking for in a desktop solution.

Pros

The inFlow Inventory program was quite easy to learn and compared to other inventory management software, really affordable. It also had the ability to integrate with Magento or Shopify for when our business client was ready to move into online sales and the ability to use barcoding. There were a number shortcuts in the program which was quite useful for a small business with inventory but with limited operations staff. For example, through the Vendor list, low stock can be identified with the Suggest Reordering feature. We found it was a fairly robust program for our small business client, but also easily installed, customized and managed with a fairly flat learning curve to run it with success.

Cons

The only major downside to the desktop version of inFlow was its inability to integrate with an accounting program. Although the reporting capacity gave all the information that was needed for management and financial meetings, the information had to be exported out of Inflow and imported into the accounting program manually. The cloud version of inFlow has this ability, but the desktop version did not. There was also no Mac version available.

KURT

Gotta Love it

Reviewed on 2019-12-18

I've been using Inflow for 10 years and it does everything a small business needs.

Pros

Its user friendly. Very good tutorial videos.

Cons

Not able to format or personalize email.

NATHAN

• Customer Support Software

Inflow Enhanced inventory Management For Free!

Reviewed on 2018-10-20

I love this platform because of its robust set of functions, I do suggest using someone with experience to set up the software if hosting on premise. The cloud version is much easier but also not free.

Pros

Inflow desktop is free and incredibly robust packed with features to accommodate all business types. With the ability to customize naming conventions (functions) this inventory and finance platform is beyond adequate for every kind of business. This platform can be expanded with paid modules to add functions such as barcode scanning and automatic updates to inventory.

A paid cloud option is available with enhanced support and functions

Cons

The free version has very limited support and the setup is very complicated if you do not have experience in the platform.
No clear path to API integrations
Some functions are not available in free mode you must buy the enhanced modules

Mary
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Review of Inflow Cloud

Reviewed on 2018-10-23

We did not have an inventory program set up in any way before INFLOW. Using this program has helped us to keep our inventory more accurate. The ability to export information and create custom reporting is very helpful for the reporting we need to do here. We consider this to be a Platform that is very easy to set up and use.

Pros

We have found that INFLOW was willing to work with us to set this up to best fit our needs. We find the customer service and support staff to be incredibly helpful. They not only respond in a timely fashion to our requests, but followup with ideas and suggestions to be sure that we are not continually struggling with a project we are trying to set up.

Cons

I do not think the integration with QB fits our needs. There needs to be a 2 way integration with QB for credit card payments. Also, the invoices did not print out correctly without additional work on our end and the statement feature was difficult.

Charel

roughly 3 years experience using inFlow

Reviewed on 2017-04-07

Quality is tops - innovative.
Took me some time to adapt to the program in general - probably...

Quality is tops - innovative.
Took me some time to adapt to the program in general - probably because accounting is not my field of expertise.
Found some limitations to the program e.g. limited usable space inside the remarks box of SQ to keep SQ a one pager.
Customer support superb: always helpful, friendly and gets the job done.
Currently I do not use all the features of the program hence program bit expensive for my needs - however i am excited with the scope the program offers!

Pros

A one time purchase, no recurring expenses unless additional support is required.

Cons

Slight limitations here and there based on personal needs, but I found ways to overcome those

Toby
  • Industry: Utilities

Great Product for the Investment

Reviewed on 2022-08-24

Using InFlow, we have integrated work orders, inventory, and purchasing into one "place". Great options for reporting and usage. Overall, a simple, easy-to-use inventory management program, should satisfy most small business needs.

Pros

The ease of use and customer service make this product what it is. This software literally does everything we need.

Cons

I really have no "Cons". Maybe a little more user-defined templates, but I have made it work just fine for our use.

Murad
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

I implemented for 50-100 employee company

Reviewed on 2018-03-21

good for start-up ERP implementation especially for small to medium companies.

good for start-up ERP implementation especially for small to medium companies.

Pros

ease of editing fields by myself without referring to an agent same as most of the others ERP do. The possibility of exporting a report to EXCEL and from there I can get any result I need; of course, you have to be skilled in EXCEL.

Cons

not possible to export invoices to EXCELinstead of WORD. Not possible to have invoicing tab segregated from packing list. I have to do it out the record in WORD.

Dave

• Customer Support Software

Amazing product, they are on the right track

Reviewed on 2017-01-24

For what I pay for this I am very happy. The saying you get what you pay for, well it does not apply here. The makers of inFlow have amazing support and are working hard to make this a great product for the little guy as well as the large company.

I know that all of the bugs will never be gone 100% and to think that they will by anyone is foolish. That is the only reason I gave 2 of the 4 items the 4 stars. There are a few issues that need attention and they are working hard on them.

Pros

Ease of use, customer support

Cons

Changing the invoice look and feel, the online system

Justin
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

• Customer Support Software

A leap forward in stock control suitable for small manufactures

Reviewed on 2018-11-02

We needed a system that could be easily worked with by multiple functions in our small organisation. We needed it to be able to handle multiple currencies for sales and purchases in a simple and intuitive way. Finally we needed it to be able to give us clear oversight of our stock levels and give us the ability to manufacture products for our customers quickly without holding excessive stock levels.

Pros

The software is easy to use and intuitive. The You get a real sense that they are learning about their customers needs and are trying to build the functionality you need into the product. customer support is excellent and very interactive.
I believe it has the ability to scale with us.

Cons

There are some niggly ways that the current systems works but these have been reported back to customer support.

Mina
  • Industry: Wholesale

Very User Friendly

Reviewed on 2023-08-21

Very Good

Very Good

Pros

It's very easy to deploy and setup , user friendly and easy to learn and train your team on it.Customer service is very responsive and helpful.

Cons

It has some missing feature that may be critical for us and will ease our whole order process and fulfillment like product variant matrix.

Odoo and Zoho Inventory

Review one

Reviewed on 2018-10-15

Very good.

Very good.

Pros

The software is good and reliable. Relatively easy to work with. A lot of reports and the main benefit that we use to export in the excel format.

Cons

There is no way to search product in SO, SQ and PO . Our SQ and SO sometimes are 240-350 position and we have to go trough all of them to find the product that we need to check.

Christina

Great Inventory Software, Timesaver :)

Reviewed on 2015-12-03

Pros

InFlow has completely organized our inventory, we can easily see what we need to reorder and when we need to order it. It has saved our bacon so many times! People may forget what's been sold, but the software remembers everything! InFlow has saved us so much time, and has saved us money since now we order only what we need. We love inFlow!

Cons

I do wish for a few more reports, but the inFlow software is so good, that I would highly recommend it regardless. I really don't have any major issues with inFlow. It works really well. A couple of times per year I'm asked to find numbers that I haven't before, and it takes me a little while to figure out what to do, but I could always watch an online tutorial.

Shane
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Inflow has revolutionised our Inventory management processes.

Reviewed on 2018-05-04

Too many to name at this point.

Too many to name at this point.

Pros

We love the showroom and have recently just reached out to customers giving them access.
We also just love the GUI and how intuitive it is. It's very easy to drive and train people in use of different functions.

We are big fans of your product and look forward to a long history with your product.

Cons

Honestly, not much at this point in time. Inflow was chosen after looking at 4 competitors products and I am as are my team that we went with Inflow.

If there are issues, I raise them with CS which has a proven quick turnaround.

Keep up the good work.