inFlow Inventory

All-in-one inventory management software for small business.

4.5/5
4.3/5
4.6/5
Customer Support Software
4.6/5

Alex

• Customer Support Software

InFlow is an easy to use software perfect for our small business!

Reviewed on 5/4/2018

It has helped us work professionally immediately from start-up.

Pros

We're a small medical distribution company with 2000 and we have been using InFlow for 7 years. Customer service is very helpful and reasonably quick. The software is easy to use. Does what it says on the tin.

Cons

There is a 5 hour time difference from the UK to Toronto and Cust Service opens at 10AM. This can lead to frustrating delays in response times.

Angela
  • Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

I have used Inflow for almost 4 years and have not found a reason to change inventory systems...

Reviewed on 7/2/2018

The reporting offered by inFlow is very detailed and well laid out.

Pros

Inflow has a lot of characteristics and functionality that other inventory systems do not. With the easy access to view numerous pages at the same time is one of my favorite features.

Cons

The only thing that we have had trouble with Inflow Inventory is the fact that they do not offer an open API. The company that I work directly through a CRM and it would be wonderful to be able to connect orders directly to a customer. Currently we are having to manually share orders, which adds unneeded time spent.

Mark

• Customer Support Software

Been using InFlow for many years

Reviewed on 1/9/2016

We have been using InFlow for many years. Overall InFlow is a good software, but the licensing is much to be desired for small companies. If you have 1-3 people in your business, I would stay away from InFlow as it will cost you a fortune to purchase not to mention maintain. For example, I am a 1 person operation who is selling online. I have a computer in my office and a computer in my shop. I process payments and orders in my office, then I go out to my shop and package and ship orders. Since you are not allowed to run InFlow on 2 computers at the same time, unless of course you pay another $399 per license, I have to remember to shut InFlow off in my office before I go out to my shop otherwise it don't work. I find myself having to write everything down on paper when I forget to shut inflow off, I am a single user so I should not have to shut it down to use it on another computer within my organization, that's not what inventory management is supposed to be about.

If your business has 1-5 people, I would highly recommend that you look at other versions before purchasing InFlow, even the big commercial ERP programs are less expensive overall and have far more features.

Gerhard

INFLOW - on Premise Regular software

Reviewed on 3/25/2022

Good

Pros

It has wide ranging functions to help with not only inventory, but quotations, sales orders etc.

Cons

Challenging to install. Cloud version is substantially more expensive.

• Customer Support Software

I am very much enjoying the program

Reviewed on 5/3/2018

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. I find is very trackable the information I need. I am looking forward to using all the new plugs in with Woo and Amazon.

Cons

I'd like a few more features when it comes to duel warehousing. I like to know how to add more fields. I'd like a undo button or back button without going out of the current workload. I'd like more mini turtorials

easy to use

Reviewed on 12/19/2018

Pros

great inventory management system. can do invoices aswell. cloud based version is great. companion app is good for quick stock updates while running around

Cons

no way to mass upload images for items.

sherry
  • Industry: Wholesale

• Customer Support Software

inflow is an easy to konw qty which on hand, on order ,reserved

Reviewed on 7/29/2022

Pros

it is easy to know qty avalialble in warehosue , how many on order , how many reserved . customer represetatives are professional and able to resolve most of your issue . it intergrate with QBO. so invoice , cost of goods sold, inventory value will be pushed to qbo.

Cons

it is not bookkeeping software. also it intergrated with qbo, but it can't meet some bookkeeping requirements

Julie
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used for 6-12 months

Good Inventory Management

Reviewed on 7/25/2018

Good reporting and accurate information.

Pros

As a marketing team, we rely on accurate inventory numbers for promotional items and print materials. This helps us to accurately forecast numbers and provide detailed reporting. Inflow helps our marketing and shipping teams do this effectively.

Cons

This software does not have an API option, which is something our company would greatly benefit from. If we were to switch, this would be the reason why.

Nicholas
  • Industry: Utilities

Review of InFlow Inventory

Reviewed on 9/27/2022

It is fantastic I have nothing wrong to say about them. Whatever problem I did come upon the service team quickly resolved it.

Pros

It is very user-friendly and universal. The Customer outreach is great!

Cons

There isn't much negative to say about the product, but if I had to pick it out, multiple people can't approve the same P.O.

Sue

Great Support

Reviewed on 9/13/2018

We have had a very easy transition to the inFlow Inventory software by the great support team they have!

Pros

We have received great support in getting the software set up.

Cons

Does not contain a scheduling feature that would be very beneficial to our operations.

James

• Customer Support Software

Very accurate and easy to use.

Reviewed on 8/11/2018

This program is so very easy to use. However, the price doesn’t include some features that we really wish that it would. The fact that you can either have cloud-based or device-based is not a good thing, especially when it’s something so important. If we had an internet outage, we couldn’t use it. If we wanted to be able to use it without internet, we lose the app compatibility. We shouldn’t have to decide between the two; there should be an option that includes both, and many people would pay to have that.

Pros

I love that I can use images and add barcodes all in the same place. It is so easy to use and even easier to teach others how to use it. I also like that I can get reports on how many items we’ve sold and to whom. The apps have come in handy so often, because when we did an inventory check, we were able to go around using the mobile app rather than having to go back and forth between the computer and the shelves. This app made life a lot easier, and support was so helpful during the few times we had issues.

Cons

It’s a tad pricey. In order to get the mobile app, you have to pay. This includes permission for two people to use the program. However, this includes support, which is definitely worth it. We would prefer to also have the option to have the inventory stored on our devices rather than just in the cloud, but if we changed to the inFlow On-Premise, we would lose our mobile device compatibility. We would be willing to pay a little more over the already-pricey cost to have the option to have it cloud-based and on our devices.

Melissa
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

• Customer Support Software

Almost amazing, but still very solid

Reviewed on 12/6/2019

Very happy with the product, since we are in the food industry lot code tracking is a huge priority. The way we work around not having this feature built in is that we have lot based inventory. So instead of setting it up as 'Widget A', 'Widget B' and 'Widget C' it's setup so that there are 10 lot numbers associated with A, 15 with B, etc.

Accurate tracking
Can setup multiple warehouse locations
Customer service is top notch
A lot of reports, can build customer reports if needed

Cons

No built in lot code tracking - there are work arounds for this but they aren't perfect and have their own issues which wouldn't be an issue if there was built in lot code tracking.

Response from Archon Systems

Hi Melissa!
Thank you for the review and sharing the details on how you're working with lot numbers!

You're right that it isn't an officially supported feature (we have locations and sublocations, but no lot number field). However, in case it helps anyone else who needs to use lot numbers with inFlow, we do have a suggested workaround in our Support KB:

Cheers!

Seann
  • Industry: Machinery

• Customer Support Software

The best inventory control software around!

Reviewed on 12/18/2019

with Inflow we finally were able to control our inventory, prepare quotes, sales orders and invoices, in everything in one place, there's no need to buy extra modules.

Pros

Inflow is very easy to use, clear, easy to understand, and full of functionalities that interconnect smoothly, we can search from multiple fields, and the best is that they have now the cloud version at a fraction of the cost of similar systems, even with less functionalities.

Cons

The lack of integration with ecommerce marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Walmart, but I think the company is working on this.

Response from Archon Systems

Thanks for the review, Seann!

We do have a sales integration with Amazon and it's possible to connect to eBay and Walmart through our integration with CartRover.

Hope that helps!

Cassandra

JOHN

REALLY LIKING THE SOFTWARE, EASY TO USE AND HAS SIMPLE USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE

Reviewed on 5/4/2018

UNTIL MORE EMPLOYEES ARE FURTHER EDUCATED ON OUR PROCESS AND PLANS THE SOFTWARE WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO POPULATE AND GET US INTO GOOD HABITS AND ROUTINES, OTHER THAN THAT THE SOFTWARE WAS INCREDIBLY EASY TO SETUP.

I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO EASILY POPULATE THE SOFTWARE FOR SEVERAL OF OUR AREAS AND DEPARTMENTS AND AM CURRENTLY WORKING WITH VARIOUS MANAGERS.

Pros

PERSONALLY LIKE THE LOCATIONS FEATURES AND SUB-LOCATIONS, EASY TO ASSIGN ASSETS TO THEIR APPROPRIATE DEPARTMENTS AND USERS. I ALSO LIKE THE FEATURE TO ADD IN YOUR OWN TABS AND FIELDS.

Cons

I WOULD LIKE FOR THE SHOWROOM TO BE ABLE TO BE SPLIT INTO SEVERAL OR VARIOUS SECTIONS....SUCH AS BEING ABLE TO FILTER ONE DIVISION FROM THE OTHER, POSSIBLY HAVING INDIVIDUAL SHOWROOMS FOR EACH DEPARTMENT SO THAT WE CAN MAKE IT EASIER TO FILTER EACH DEPARTMENT'S ASSETS AND HAVE THEM BE SHOWN ONLY FOR THEIR ASSIGNED USERS WE INVITE.

WE ARE NOT USING THIS SOFTWARE OR THE SHOWROOM FOR CUSTOMERS, WE ARE ONLY USING IT FOR THE STAFF AND HAVING 1-2 EMPLOYEES (MYSELF AND ONE OTHER) POPULATE AND USE THIS SOFTWARE ON A DAILY BASIS. WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE EACH DIVISION/DEPARTMENT'S MANAGER(S) BE ABLE TO VIEW THEIR OWN STOCK VIA THE SHOWROOM AND BE ABLE TO POSSIBLY EASILY PRINT OR UPDATE THEIR AREA/DEPT BY PRINTING OUT A PAGE VIA THE SHOWROOM AND HANDING ME AND THE OTHER INFLOW USER SO WE CAN UPDATE THEIR STOCK ON A WEEKLY OR BI-WEEKLY BASIS. SOME AREAS NEED TO BE UPDATED MORE FREQUENTLY THAN OTHERS.

Mary
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Review of Inflow Cloud

Reviewed on 10/23/2018

We did not have an inventory program set up in any way before INFLOW. Using this program has helped us to keep our inventory more accurate. The ability to export information and create custom reporting is very helpful for the reporting we need to do here. We consider this to be a Platform that is very easy to set up and use.

Pros

We have found that INFLOW was willing to work with us to set this up to best fit our needs. We find the customer service and support staff to be incredibly helpful. They not only respond in a timely fashion to our requests, but followup with ideas and suggestions to be sure that we are not continually struggling with a project we are trying to set up.

Cons

I do not think the integration with QB fits our needs. There needs to be a 2 way integration with QB for credit card payments. Also, the invoices did not print out correctly without additional work on our end and the statement feature was difficult.

Ryan
  • Industry: Plastics

A+ For Manufacturing

Reviewed on 12/18/2019

We have tied inFlow into our whole order workflow. Data entered into sales orders is pulled into custom reports and with on-site data access, we are also able to use it to make very customized labels with heavy automation from the data already in inFlow.

Pros

Searching is great and user interface is easy to use. Very easy to find what I am looking for quickly.

Cons

inFlow Premise feature updates seem to be on hold. Would love to use new features from inFlow Cloud but our data policy requires us to keep data under our control.

Lance
  • Industry: Chemicals
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Great software but needs work in a few key areas

Simple inventory management.

Pros

The software is great for managing our inventory it has images, adds bar codes, manufacturers SKU and the showroom is a great start.
InFlow has allowed us to become more compliant in managing Hazardous Goods.

Cons

The showroom needs to have more customisation options, the labels only print on Dymo printers however we have a Toshiba Tec industrial label printer a common printer that we use bartender software with.
Why cant Inflow integrate with Bartender to support all label printers?
We are using InFlow to manage a chemical store, this means chemicals and consumables used in a laboratory environment.
Inflow could do with the ability to upload a PDF to an item in the extras field so you can attach a MSDS to the products if they are hazardous materials.

Response from Archon Systems

Hi Lance,

Thank you for the great review!

We've just added a new barcode label designer tool into inFlow that can support more label printers now.

We haven't tested it with the Toshiba Tec, but have no reason to believe that it wouldn't work.

You can check out more about that here: https://www.inflowinventory.com/support/cloud/print-product-labels-in-inflow/

Cheers,

Cassandra

Murad

I implemented for 50-100 employee company

Reviewed on 3/21/2018

good for start-up ERP implementation especially for small to medium companies.

Pros

ease of editing fields by myself without referring to an agent same as most of the others ERP do. The possibility of exporting a report to EXCEL and from there I can get any result I need; of course, you have to be skilled in EXCEL.

Cons

not possible to export invoices to EXCELinstead of WORD. Not possible to have invoicing tab segregated from packing list. I have to do it out the record in WORD.

Justin
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

• Customer Support Software

A leap forward in stock control suitable for small manufactures

Reviewed on 11/2/2018

We needed a system that could be easily worked with by multiple functions in our small organisation. We needed it to be able to handle multiple currencies for sales and purchases in a simple and intuitive way. Finally we needed it to be able to give us clear oversight of our stock levels and give us the ability to manufacture products for our customers quickly without holding excessive stock levels.

Pros

The software is easy to use and intuitive. The You get a real sense that they are learning about their customers needs and are trying to build the functionality you need into the product. customer support is excellent and very interactive.
I believe it has the ability to scale with us.

Cons

There are some niggly ways that the current systems works but these have been reported back to customer support.

John
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

inflow review

Reviewed on 1/26/2017

This software is a great buy for the cost, I have used it for over 8 years. They have added many new features over the years to make even better. Support is Ok but getting better.

Pros

inexpensive, you keep the data base, no monthly fees. For day to day use it is bug free, does not crash.

Cons

do not like the new pay every year maintenance pay system, some bugs with current things effecting the history of the inventory.

Kimberly
  • Industry: Warehousing

County Government Using Inflow in Several Departments

Reviewed on 10/22/2018

I am currently using inflow to manage my warehouse of 650 products. I have decided to use Inflow for my archive records department with over 25,000 records and I'm so confident in Inflow I actually looking forward to changing my records over to a system that really works.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and the more detailed your initial setup the better your experience. I converted from an access database to inflow via an excel.csv and in 15 minutes I was ready to start taking orders.

Cons

The thing i liked least about Inflow is that i did not find it FIRST. I vetted 8 different software packages and none of them really met my needs and most were double or more the cost of Inflow.

Mark
  • Industry: Wireless

InFlow Review - May 2019

Reviewed on 5/28/2019

Inventory management - Purchasing, receiving, adjustments, picking and shipping flow smoothly. Converting sales quotes to sales orders works well. Exporting files and reports allows us to customize reporting via Excel and other reporting tools.

Pros

the Inventory management tools and Dashboard.

Cons

Use of alternate inventory items is a real benefit. However, the inability to relate the primary and alternate items when calculating On Hand, Reserved, Available, etc. is a real handicap.

Joe

• Customer Support Software

Inflow Inventory is perfect for our small warehouse

Reviewed on 12/27/2018

We've been using the software for years and just recently upgraded to the cloud version. The ease with which our accounting office can verify receipt of goods is great. We operate as a central warehouse for our 7 stores and cut sales orders to fill the stores. With Inflow this is such an easy process. We receive product and fill the sales orders the same day, it's great. Recently, one of my colleagues left for another job and she switched their warehouse over to Inflow. I would recommend it for any warehouse.

Pros

Easy to use. Great visibility of product from receipt to sales.

Cons

Can't really think of anything, other than I wish there was an integration with our point of sales at the store level.

Marie Kris
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Perfect inflow

Reviewed on 10/9/2018

Pros

The designed of this tool is very great for all business. Managing and organizing of inventory are more efficient when I used this tool.

Cons

So far no issue in this tool. It is very helpful to my team. The features and functions are fit to my expectation.

ORLANDO
  • Industry: Wholesale

• Customer Support Software

I am a Proffessional Mechanical Engineer with a company who represent, install and sales water...

Reviewed on 5/9/2018

Pros

The program is easy to use. The reports are clear. The data is easy to edit. I like the use of attachments.

Cons

The integration to make labels is a little complicated for my employees. Sometimes it doesnt log in easily.