Samepage

Real-Time Team Collaboration & Project Management Software

4.8 /5 (809 reviews) Write a Review!

Subramaniam G.
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

LOVE IT!!! Has almost all what I was looking for.

Reviewed on 2019-06-13

We were coordinating a big graduation party for guests of over 100. We used Samepage to create tasks and assign it to families and friends. So everybody knew what they are responsible for. Pages had reference information that was awesome that helped everybody align and have no confusion at all. Great success.

Pros

This application has all the tools needed for managing projects namely pages, chat, tasks, etc. This also has video call and voice call features that support multiple users which makes it really easy to do conferences quickly.

Pages feature is awesome especially the ability to embed tasks, images, etc within the pages. I created pages for all reference items so when a team member newly joined the team, he was able to access all relevant details quickly.

There is a calendar feature with ics that you can sync with your own calendar elsewhere.

We can create multiple teams - so one team can be created for each project which makes it easy to manage. There is the ability to create sub-teams as well which I am yet to try but that sounds cool.

The interfaces are simple and easy to understand. Ample user documentation.

This is accessible from both website desktop and through apps so it is very easy especially for people like me who prefer bigger screens/keyboard than the apps. No need to download any software!!!

Cons

Video call feature did not work on my cellphone. Not sure why.

Eyad A.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Definitely worth it, even on free plan!

Reviewed on 2019-09-25

Unlike the other programs I used in the same category, I found the pages idea in Samepage appealing and convenient to keep only the things I want on my page, plus it's like a word document so has formatting and most other options for editing your document. You can create as much teams and pages as you need to get things done and organized.

Pros

I like the fact that this software is available for PC and mobile. More importantly, the fact that the free plan covers many of the basic features small teams might require is something I truly appreciate. I have used different programs in this category, and the features on the free plan simply outrank those offered by any other software I tried - and they are ample for smaller teams. If that doesn't meet your needs, you can move on to the paid plans which I believe are reasonably priced compared to the others out there.

Cons

What I didn't like about Samepage is when I tried to use Arabic (RTL) on the pages it didn't work well at all. I can't edit what I wrote because it appears to select the text you want but doesn't delete it and, instead, deletes something else from the same line of text in that language.

Jiri K.

With Samepage against COVID-19 we fight

Reviewed on 2020-03-22

Excellent application with high utility value designed by Czech software company, which was originally behind Kerio MailServer (now GFI - Kerio Connect) and Kerio Winroute Firewall (now GFI - Kerio Control).

Pros

So far, we have used Samepage as a data repository with accessibility from anywhere, through any universal platform in a single version - as data for travel to further processing, information, notes, tasks, calendar. Currently, as a precaution against the spread of danger COVID-19, we are introducing strict co-operation of executives only remotely and dividing teams of nurses home care and hospice care, social services so that workers do not physically meet in our service offices. For this cooperation in an extreme situation, for efficient and fast communication of teams, after market research and previous testing, we chose Samepage for easy operation, Czech localization and a wide range of applications including teamchat and videoconferencing.

Cons

Long time ago we tested the product on which the modern Samepage is based, ie Kerio WorkSpace, for the company intranet in the organization. We loved the possibility to install it on our own enterprise server. But progress cannot be stopped and we understand the reason for moving to the cloud. We certainly welcome the ability to convert harder imaginable teams and replace them with simpler folders, which is currently in your to-do list. Thank you very much.

Roger D.

• Customer Support Software

First impressions of Samepage are very favorable

Reviewed on 2018-05-30

Pros

After looking at a number of online collaboration and project management platforms, I was drawing the conclusion that there wasn't one that really met my nonprofit's needs. Then I discovered Samepage. What I like most about Samepage is the flexibility of its "teams" and "pages" structure. Many of the other platforms I tried seemed to impose their "project-focused" structure on us which isn't a good fit for us because not everything we do is a full-blown project. Much of what we need to do is make sure that all the right people have access to the right info and Samepage's page structure allows us to share files and tasks in an intuitive way. We haven't yet tested out some of the built-in communications features like team video chat, but we're looking forward to trying them. Customer support has been outstanding. I was offered a private tutorial and was invited to join a support team that has been very responsive to my questions.

Cons

My initial concern was that I would have difficulty using Samepage in addition to other tools and platforms that I use like Google Calendar, Gmail and Google Tasks. There are some other platforms like Asana and ClickUp that have fancy Chrome extensions that make it easy to go back and forth between Google products. In the end, however, I've arrived at a very effective solution on my own by using Zapier. Now, for example, when I save a task in Google Tasks it's automatically added to my Samepage task list too. So, although I first thought Samepage's integrations were a weak point, I now know that I can make it do whatever I want it to with a little help from Zapier.

Erman H.

Samepage Review

Reviewed on 2019-11-05

Experience when using this application is, communication in terms of work in my workplace, which is less organized, has now become organized. Text search of projects that are being done is also very easy to find with the "search" feature in accordance with the intended keywords. As for the benefits for the company, job communication is more organized and easy to classify according to the type of work.

Pros

What I like about this software, is its flexibility in sharing task information to the team (members of the group). The ease in listing time and date of activities is very easy and user friendly. Supporting features available in the application, such as voice and video calling features, editing text from the chat column, creating a unique page with a unique design for groups and many other unique features available on the homepage.

Cons

what I like about this application is the ease, effective, efficient use and customize the color of the group in the application

Warwick B.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Blown Away by the Features and Value

Reviewed on 2018-08-15

This has been a great tool to collaborate, share knowledge, manage projects, stay on track and accountable. Absolutely love it. For a team page to communicate and stay in touch on a shared project and goal it's outstanding.

Pros

The interface is simple to use, the functionality is exceptional with integrated video calls, team pages, file sharing, calendars and task management. It's been an absolute joy collaborating on this platform. The app is also feature rich and just as powerful as the desktop. It's very ergonimic in design and has so many creative ways to add content. I love the design elements. You can use quotes, highlights, embed codes, clips, diagrams, embed social media posts and format any way you like. It's AMAZING.

Cons

There's almost nothing I don't like about it. The ONLY thing I can think of that would enhance the experience is to have the calendar invites and the video calling linked. At the moment you create a meeting, but have to go to the chat page to start the video. Not a huge deal - but everything is so seamless that not being able to click a link from the calendar to start the call is a bit clunky.

Josh P.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Centralized Communication

Reviewed on 2019-06-03

I really enjoy using this software. It was a game changer at work and I use it at home to stay organized as well. I would strongly recommend this software to any management team, no matter how big or small.

Pros

I love that this software has several forms of organizing internal communication. My team can set appointments for me easily, I can see when our tasks are being completed, and we can brainstorm ideas all in one spot. It's also very cool that we can access and edit the information from anywhere.

Cons

Some of the UI could be a little more streamlined. This only creates very small inconveniences though. In the short time I've been using the software, the team has already improved many things about the UI.

David s. M.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Samepage for international project

Reviewed on 2017-01-06

I was looking for a collaboration platform for an international project to promote local citizen support for and investment in renewable energy. The project initially involves about 30 users from non-profits and academic institutions located in Denmark, the United States, Japan and Australia. I looked at several platforms listed on the Capterra site, and Samepage seemed to fit the bill in terms of collecting and sharing information via easy to view pages, ease of use, simple task assignment, inexpensive pricing, desktop/tablet/smartphone apps, and the availability of localized (translated) versions. Prior to setting up Samepage for our project, I got knowledgeable and courteous help from Samepage's tech support team. They also listened to my suggestions for expanding tech support to other time zones so it becomes 24/7, and for a minor cut & paste bug fix in the tablet and smartphone app. I'm looking forward to expanding our use of Samepage as our project progresses and we add more users around the world.

Pros

Provides easy to view overview of information. Ease of use. Inexpensive. Localized versions. Helpful tech support.

Cons

As the product develops, would be good with drag & drop moving of pages and information, easy export and archiving, and native (built-in) voice chat.

Laura R.

• Customer Support Software

I have enjoyed using Samepage in my Master's program because it is such a useful tool.

Reviewed on 2018-06-06

Ease of use for teams and professional, virtual environments

Pros

Samepage really is a pretty user friendly tool, even with the recent/updated version. It has really helped in my success throughout my program.

Cons

There are sometimes glitches with the software that prevent me from updating certain items on my page, but usually when I reload or sign out of the program, it will work correctly. Also, my name has been switched with another student's email so this has been a frustrating at times because to my team, it makes it look like I am not working on the project or there are random people using our Samepage, but it's not been too much of an issue once I let everyone know it's me.

Dickson M.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

samepage review

Reviewed on 2020-01-17

i think a company can save a lot in terms of printing as you can print a a document right one time as you can share documents with others for error correction. file sharing enhance work as you can easily share files like bank statements, reconcilliations and financial statements

Pros

several features like online chatting, file sharing, video telephoning and especially the real time document collaboration

Cons

it creates an addiction if overused especially online chatting between offices and my affect work output

Chris F.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

• Customer Support Software

Accessible from the start, and holds up to scrutiny

Reviewed on 2019-05-30

I have been condensing my other apps into Samepage, which feels great. There are different levels of organization and access I can grant, to allow all my stuffs to occupy this space.

Pros

I really became sold when I found a bug in the chat feature, brought it to the attention of the Samepage engineers, and they worked with me to get in resolved. I very much got a feeling that we were all on the same team in wanting to reach our potential - meant a lot to me.

Cons

The calendar function needs more customizeability - for now I'm not using it, but actually using a page within Samepage to map out dates.

Arnd S.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Easy to use collaboration tool - the new way of working together

Reviewed on 2018-11-02

I'm using samepage in an European research project with partners across Europe and its a great tool for collaboration in those kind of projects. Simpler and more intuitive than most of the collaboration tools we used before (iShare, gSuite, etc.).

Pros

The tool allows easy and intuitive use via web frontend and Android app also for newbies. All relevant features (chat, file storage and exchange, calender and tasks) are in. Adding content into pages like tables, links, pictures etc. is simple and incredible complete (including maps, cloud data from Onedrive, Dropbox etc.). But most exciting is the collaborative work in one page - writing in parallel at Samepage the minutes of the video /phone chat is a new experience.

Cons

In large projects with a lot of streams the general approach may create some muddle and its sometime difficult to find information and to manage the huge amount of anouncements for changed pages, new chat messages etc.

Levente J.

• Customer Support Software

Complete solution for our needs

Reviewed on 2019-04-08

Our group tried several collaborative-productivity solutions including Slack, Trello, Dropbox Page and Samepage. Ultimately we settled on SamePage as it offered the most complete solution for our needs.

Pros

• Samepage provides the ability to visually construct and organize projects that makes it both appealing and easy to navigate.
• It acts as en excellent receptacle in which all important files related to those projects may be stored for quick and easy access.
• This in turn complements really well the solid communication platform built into Samepage that allows to easily share ideas, schedule events and assign tasks.
• So intuitive and easy to use that our group was up and running within minutes, making on boarding fast and painless.
• Beautiful and complete mobile app.

Cons

Nothing that would compel to use an alternative solution.

Laura G.

• Customer Support Software

Samepage is a great product

Reviewed on 2020-03-10

I think it is a great product and highly recommend it.

Pros

I like that we have one place we can go to for all our project management and communications within the office.

Cons

I think the least likeable thing is that you have to still save all your documents in both your computer hardware and in Samepage. So when you open a document in samepage you can't save it in there if you make a change you have to open it in your folder and then change it and save it and then save a new copy to Samepage.

Mary J.

Samepage Review

Reviewed on 2019-08-21

We have several teams in multiple locations that need to use the same resources. It has been great to have the resources all in one place.

Pros

It is easy to use. Documents are easily accessible. Love being able to create a meeting agenda that includes documents and notes on the "samepage."

Cons

Video conferencing. We had hoped it would be better so that we didn't have to pay for another video conferencing service. It works fine for small groups, but doesn't support the number of folks we need online at the same time.

Tiffany R.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

What We’ve Been Looking For

Reviewed on 2020-01-08

Our Executive Director introduces our team to this platform and we’ve had no complaints. I find the software easy and effective.

Pros

I love the ease of this platform and it’s scalability.

Cons

Nothing so far. We really enjoy the software.

Michol W.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Great and secure software

Reviewed on 2020-06-16

Pros

I love how easy the web browser version of this software operates. It is easy to collaborate and share ideas amongst the different teams we have in our organization.

Cons

I feel like the mobile functionality could be more fluid and simplified. I.e. changing teams in the app is cumbersome. Also the video/audio chat is lacking the ability to run in the background forcing you to not be able to run other apps while conferencing.

David N.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Perfect Tool

Reviewed on 2019-07-19

We are managing projects and the company with it.

Pros

I like the set up and the fact that you can communicate on specific projects, assign tasks and create events. It is like Slack on steroids!

Cons

There should be a faster way to get to the most used pages on the iOS app

Stuart P.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

Almost perfect solution for my business

Reviewed on 2020-04-10

Excellent for my need. They have been very responsive when I needed help figuring something out. Very easy to work with.

Pros

1. I can create discreet folders for my clients and restrict access to just what I want each person to see.
2. My customer can access the folder without a download requirement
3. My customers can access the folder without a charge.
4. My customers can download and upload to the folder.
5. With their encryption security, I don't need to use encrypted email when the files contain confidential information.
6. I can schedule a peer to peer(s) meeting and the software will automatically call all participants over the computer.

Cons

Nothing that is a deal breaker but two enhancements I would like to see.

1. The ability to work on documents together.
2. The ability to record calls/meetings.

I have discussed both with them and they are on the road map.

Melvern C.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

On The Samepage!

Reviewed on 2016-12-01

Honestly, I did not expect too much positivity from Samepage because I looked at other collaboration programs and was overwhelmed rather than put at ease. From the beginning to the end Same page has won me over. It has made organizing projects and workflow manageable and real-time internal and external collaboration simple.

The mobile app is a wonderful tool as well. It allows me to keep up with what is going on at the moment no matter where I am and review and give feedback the moment a project is completed. This avoids work stoppage for review and edits.

Just after a couple hours of using Samepage I could not see myself going back to the way things used to be.

Con: Cannot drag a document from Samepage to another file on the computer nor drag/copy an email attachment to Samepage. Right now you have to download the document and then save it where you want it to be.

Pros

Very easy to use. Real-time access to project status and communication.

Hesham Y.
  • Industry: Design

Most Simple and to the point team app !

Reviewed on 2019-07-22

Amazing, simple, I will keep using it as long as I can

Pros

I think that this software is to the point , its very easy to use, the idea about having a page and a chat separated yet dedicated to it is amazing.

Cons

I think it does not have any cons so far, I think the pages structure could be modified a little bit where it can be separated into smaller pieces that you have to click on each of these pieces to modify

Erika C.

• Customer Support Software

The best system of minutes

Reviewed on 2018-12-04

It's a system that I liked a lot, the best I've tried so far

Pros

The system is very intuitive, allows you to create minutes with custom fields, share the minutes creating a WEB link without the need to give access by means of a license, it allows you to attach files and they are opened via web, it creates assignments with type Task, it has space for Chat, and additional you can make videoconferences.

Cons

It does not have good functions to perform searches, this affects you when you have many minutes and many users from different areas intervene

Jared M.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Takes some getting used to, but works flawlessly

Reviewed on 2019-07-24

Funny enough, everyone is on the same page. No more paper notes to take for phone messages. No more forgetting tasks because everyone can see your progress on your tasks. A lot of accountability.

Pros

The features. Calendars, tasks, teams, chats, are all essential for organization. I can customize the colors to my liking. And above all, I can get it on my phone with full functionality of the desktop version.

Cons

The icons on the left side of the screen for inbox, teams, & chat are not very self explanatory. They are unique, but confusing when I need to send a quick message. I confuse teams & tasks because of the T. The chat bubble isn't clear at first glance. Inbox really should just be a check list icon.

Ben B.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

• Customer Support Software

App name really does explain it all

Reviewed on 2018-11-19

We have been able to streamline our meetings, pull together our inner office communication, and keep better track of who is working on what. Samepage has pulled together all this into one app that is easy to use with such a great feature set.

Pros

Samepage really brings together all the features need to keep an office working together. We love the pages view to collaborate on meeting agendas, the chat feature being integrated in the app so we're not switching back and for between apps, the todo lists to keep track of who's working one what.

Cons

Calendar integration is limited to in software events, it would be great to be able to subscribe to a .ics calendar that way all our events are synced to one calendar we are always looking at.

Aaron R.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

• Customer Support Software

Just what our international team members need

Reviewed on 2019-05-11

Helps to keep the information in one spot, helps team member work on the project from multiple points around the world - our team is located in different areas of the World.

Pros

We are able to work on the same project any where in the world. Helps keep us on track

Cons

can be a bit tricky to use as an admin - navigating the different steps to add members or payment