TapClicks

A Unified Marketing Operations Platform Powered By Your Data

4.3 /5 (163 reviews) Write a Review!

Carolyn M.

Excellent for Some Things, Opportunities to Improve in Others

Reviewed on 2021-01-25

They are aware of the shortcomings of their Live Call functions, and they are receptive to feedback. We appreciate being part of their beta testing to improve the platform. We are concerned about the future with TapClicks as we prepare for Google Analytics 4.

Pros

We like that we are able to aggregate data from multiple sources easily into a single dashboard. Client permission management and user management is very easy, and data connection is usually easy. We also like the easy drag/drop functionality of the widgets.

Cons

For some connections, namely Google Analytics, TapClicks is lacking because the store data in a Data Warehouse and siphon metrics into Data Views. We understand the reasoning, but it does lead to discrepancies in certain metrics, forcing us to pull from the native source for certain things. We greatly dislike trying to hunt down specific metrics under various data views, or not having a metric in a particular data view.

Jennifer P.

• Customer Support Software

Makes beautiful reports but is very glitchy

Reviewed on 2021-01-25

Pros

Tapclicks is really great in some aspects. They provide lots of platform options for data connectors, and I like the smart connector feature to create your own, and the automation features. The ability to make custom, comprehensive reports is great, and it was pretty easy to set up and get running with it, but...

Cons

The platform is very glitchy. It seems like every month there is some feature that isn't functioning properly and that gets very frustrating. That said, their support is great! They are very responsive and helpful.

Huge Time Saver

Reviewed on 2021-01-25

The team is great and super responsive. We appreciated all of the hand holding and training to get us going.

Pros

Having a direct API into the majority of our platforms has made TapClicks the preferred vendor for us. The ability to pull wrap up reporting, client logins and overall functionality are great.

Cons

Some of the newer platforms are not integrated and we do not have a set time frame on when they will be added. A few APIs are not as robust as others. The ability to add a flat dollar amount as a fee vs a percent.

Joseph W.

• Customer Support Software

Overall it fits our business well, and customers like it. Further CRM integrations would be...

Reviewed on 2018-04-17

Client facing consolidated data dashboard and visualizers are great for clients who want top line data. Plus we can configure and white label to fit agency needs too..

Pros

Lot's of data integrators. Marketing Automation Platform workflow fits our business model and processes, but are still launching this.

Cons

Not sure if the connector API's pull in every metric hook from every data source, such as ecomm order totals for ROAS analysis, which is available in AdWords/Analytics.

We've experienced a few bugs here and there pulling from data source, and received API SOAP errors and the like, but they usually get resolved.

Brian B.

TapClicks is Great!

Reviewed on 2021-02-01

TapClicks has been great for dashboards and monthly reports.

Pros

- Ease of use
- Customer support is great
- Great price compared to competitors

Cons

- I wish report studio would work better in Excel and have more templates and design options

Mike K.

• Customer Support Software

TapClicks is fantastic for taking dozens of data points and converting them into custom...

Reviewed on 2018-04-10

Time! And time is money. The efficiency gained from having the ability to auto aggregate data, saves us countless hours on end. In tandem, we're able to create customized dashboard per client, which they value tremendously.

Pros

Customization is wonderful. You can literally build anything you can imagine. Feature sets are vast as well. The customer support is top notch to boot.

Cons

There are times when data aggregation becomes inconsistent with the source. This usually stems from an API issue, and not always TapClick's fault, but can certainly be frustrating. Luckily their customer support is on point.

Trent A.

Comprehensive View of Performance

Reviewed on 2018-11-16

Tapclicks allows us to get a full view of the performance of our clients programs and also allows us to share how and were we are driving value to our clients. It allows for customizable views and has allowed us to fully automate our reporting.

Customer Service
Customization
Creation of different views

Cons

The only thing that is a con is the flexibility in creating custom graphs and charts

• Customer Support Software

The experience was pleasant with great customer support

Reviewed on 2018-04-16

Pros

What I liked more was the ease of use of the software and how easy it was to request features. Support was always very helpful and open to hearing new ideas and adding them onto the roadmap.

Cons

What I liked least was that the features and functions were slightly limited such as not being able to change colours of graphs.

Michael M.

• Customer Support Software

Tapclicks has been an extremely useful tool for reporting digital marketing efforts to our...

Reviewed on 2018-05-14

Consolidated and streamlined reporting of digital marketing campaigns.

Pros

There are numerous Data Sources from which to pull and display client information. Even though one of our vendors was not offered, Tapclicks worked with them to develop a way to add them as a plug-in.

Our service representatives have been extremely helpful. Most notably is the timing within which our questions would be answered. We even had several in office visits from our rep to ensure we fully understood the functionality of the tool. For prices offered; this level of service is very good!

Development/Reporting issues we reported were acknowledged and addressed in a timely manner.

Cons

There are some features in reporting that can be a little buggy; however, I would expect Tapclicks to be able to address these issues as they arise.

Steve B.

tap click review

good

Pros

ease of use which is great and allows all support to use

Cons

no training regularly which would help us better use software

Mark C.

• Customer Support Software

The constant innovation in the TapClicks platform is a standout for me.

Reviewed on 2018-04-16

Pros

The visuals and the way everything can be customized to your liking. I also like the widget builder and the depth of variations you can create.

Cons

Not a whole lot, I've had a few small issues with the import wizard in the past but the Tapclicks team has always assisted me in resolving this quickly.

Jeff T.

Needs Improvement

Reviewed on 2021-01-25

Fair at best. We use it to understand CRM Data that we are unable to reformat so we are not able to get many of the widgets we want to work. There is a massive language barrier with support. They don't understand our business or our data sets.

Pros

Ability to integrate directly with digital advertising platforms.

Cons

it is unable to pull KPI's out of custom data sets without manipulating the data and building a new report. Plus some very simple fixes that never get implemented like being able to pull a "count" from a data set by just counting rows that contain certain results in a field or being able to set a default date period on each dashboard.

Dawn G.

In Depth Social Media Analytics Tool

Reviewed on 2021-01-30

TapClicks does exactly what I needed it to; provides me in depth analytics of my social media campaigns. It is the only software I've found that allows downloads of analytics in a variety of formats- and that is one huge perk for me personally.

Pros

TapClicks was actually recommended to me by a friend in the social media marketing space. I've used many management softwares, but never a specific monitoring software prior to TapClicks. I wanted to have an in depth look at my audience data and overall performance analytics. TapClicks provided me just that. The analytics it provided were simple, easy to read, and easy to follow. The analytics broke down all aspects of my campaigns- even down to the ROI, which is extremely helpful to me. I also really like the fact that reports can be downloaded in PDF format, which allowed me to easily share them with online communities who could help me analyze them further.

Cons

When it comes to analytics, there really isn't such a thing as "too much". I feel that TapClicks does a great job of covering most aspects of my business- but there are a few extra things I'd love to see. I would really love to find a software that could help me figure out what exact demographics are following and interacting with my content- as I feel this would be extremely beneficial in terms of figuring out what kind of ads I should run.

My TapClicks Experience

Reviewed on 2018-11-27

Pros

User friendly. Simple format. Easy to setup new connection, easy to maintain dashboards. Some features are very useful to analyze data.

Cons

Need more colorful templates. Need to provide more advance calculations. Admin access needs ability to see logs or purge a certain data.

Ashley M.

TapClicks Review

Reviewed on 2021-01-19

Overall, it seems to be up and down. Sometimes it works great, and sometimes it is very glitchy and can have several issues.

Pros

I like the ease of building out dashboards and being able to convert them into slideshow reports.

Cons

Sometimes data doesn't seem to pull in correctly for some clients, and I don't like how you have to adjust certain things (calculations, channels, etc.) on the back end. The software also tends to be very glitchy, which can be frustrating.

Kay L.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Helpful but Not Timely

Reviewed on 2021-01-19

Client facing reporting access and filtered data.

Pros

I love the client access and viewer management capabilities. Having a nice dashboard with a unique login and URL looks so great as an agency. The pre-built widgets and dashboards are good too.

Cons

It takes too long to import data. Sometimes you need a report quickly and having it take 24 hours can be a drag. It's also how expensive doing a custom API. Additionally, sometimes the report interface doesn't always look great, having a click and drag instead of purely widget build-out would be nice. Sometimes the data doesn't match in-platform data. having a direct live connection would be awesome.

Michael R.

• Customer Support Software

Upgrade reports for your business

Reviewed on 2018-11-19

I have yet to go onto TapClicks and not experience something new where I can grow as a business.

Pros

The best thing about TapClicks in my option in the ability to white-label anything you do. This because a customer reporting tool for any business that takes your credibility to the next level.

Cons

At times, there are almost to many tools/options, and you can get in trouble because of this.

Jessica S.

Great platform!

Reviewed on 2018-11-16

Pros

Ease of use and great customer service.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about TapClicks.

Julia S.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for measuring overall marketing effectiveness

Reviewed on 2021-01-19

The benefit we have found is that by analyzing the data, we are able to quickly make informed decisions about our marketing programs for our clients. In addition, the reports we can generate are easy to read and are given to our clients.

Pros

The best feature of this product is to keep all of the data in one place for all of our clients that we do business with. The reporting feature is great.

Cons

The least favorite part was understanding the nuances of the product and the general set-up. We had a lot of trial errors, but in the end, it was worth the effort. You need to use it often to understand how the data flows and how to set it up to the way you would like it.

Shamila P.

• Customer Support Software

Customer Support is not the best

Reviewed on 2021-01-19

I like the ease of usage however aesthetically is could be better

Pros

I like the ease of features and connecting the between platform and software

Cons

No template for dashboard or support to create the dashboard with ease.
The person purchasing the product might not be using it. If there is a chat support feature would be great

Paris S.

My review for TapClicks

Reviewed on 2021-01-28

It's improved our reporting structure over the past two years significantly! I don't ever want to work from spreadsheets again.

Pros

I love the ability to toggle dates — especially at a glace with Q1, Q2, Q3 or this week/last week functionalities. It makes it super simple to give a client insight into any time frame for a particular marketing effort performance.

Cons

The naming conventions to customize the dashboard aren't super intuitive. If I was a data scientist, perhaps they would be easier to navigate, however, it feels like a guessing game.

Ronald P.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

TapClicks Review

Reviewed on 2021-01-25

Pros

I liked the templates we have available for reporting and how easy it is to link your data to make those reports.

Cons

Sometimes I feel it is a little bit slow processing the data.

Patricio A.

• Customer Support Software

Knowledgeable team and easy to use service

Reviewed on 2015-10-15

The whole team we've dealt with at TapClicks has been outstanding. Their overall knowledge throughout the process has been outstanding as well.

The service itself was simple to use and very intuitive. It's something we quickly thought our clients can make easy use of. Keeping that in mind, we went forward with the process to create our own service.

The development team at TapAnalytics was very knowledgeable , helpful, and clear on the process. There are always kinks to work out when collaborating on a project like this, but everything was addressed in a timely and professional manner.

We are happy to have gone with TapAnalytics!

Cyrus C.
  • Industry: Online Media

The worst thing

Reviewed on 2020-05-15

From good to bad

Pros

lots of integration and the on boarding is useful

Cons

when you decided to stop using, they are not responsive and still charge your card so beware! I've been waiting for trying to get a response from the account manager but no replies at all, its been more than a week now.

Safak's Feedback

Reviewed on 2018-11-16

Pros

We have a really good support besides Tapclicks is a really good consolidated dashboard.

Cons

There is a few data sources which can not been integrated easily.