TapClicks

A Unified Marketing Operations Platform Powered By Your Data

4.4 /5 (121 reviews) Write a Review!
4.4
4.5
Kiri T.

Unrivaled Customization in Order Management and Reporting

Reviewed on 2018-11-16

TapClicks provides a huge benefit to both us as a company, and to our clients. It is one dashboard where everyone can log into and tell you everything you need to know about a campaign, from it's status, order details, and creative files to the actual campaign data and reporting. This full-cycle tool has made us much more efficient as a company.

Pros

The ability to customize everything from reporting for us and for our clients, as well as in order management. Everything is fine-tuned to our business model, and we are given the tools to make the adjustments we need in real-time.

Cons

As with platforms that house a lot of data, there can be issues with the data imports, causing us to have inaccurate data our dashboard. TapClicks works as quickly as they can to remedy any data issues, but sometimes the turnaround is not quick enough for our fast moving business.

Jorge P.

Integrations are awesome in TapClicks, it's got most of my data linked. I love TapClicks.

Reviewed on 2020-07-03

TapClicks has resolved most of my marketing reporting and communications problems. In the past, we used to download data from Google Ads to an excel workbook and start editing and formatting to make presentable, which used to be very time-consuming and tiring. Additionally, I needed to change my internal call reporting software and I was very worried about how to integrate data with this new software, it is great to know that TabClicks is limitless since it also has integrations for almost all call reporting software, this actually makes it easy for my agency and my clients to create a dashboard and communicate the most important metrics to our partners. Having said this, the experience that I have had with TabClicks solving my reporting issues has been very relieving and satisfactory. I am very happy working with TapClicks and I hope they continue to come up with more features, integrations, and tools to continue to improve the user's experiences.

Pros

Working with TapClicks gives you access to a relevant and large integrations library for your marketing reporting needs. It is so great to know that you are just a few clicks away from creating and modifying cutting-edge dashboards to present to your clients. Additionally, the interface is pretty user-friendly and makes it easy to come up with new ideas.

TapClicks has more upsides than downsides, its automation and the way everything is put together quickly and efficiently is wonderful.

Cons

Everything is nice, maybe adding more templates would help to have ideas about new ways to create dashboards, and sometimes adding some tutorials will also help.

Kasie C.

TAP Review from Conversion Logix

Reviewed on 2021-01-19

TapClicks is an amazing tool to showcase to our clients how their digital campaigns are performing.

Pros

I love this platform and the customization options! We've tested out a few other reporting tools and we always came back to TAP. Very user friendly, a first time user can easily navigate through data and information and rarely have questions or need help. It is easy to export data which is very helpful in segmenting data for regional reports.

Cons

I recall there were a few features my team did not like, but I cannot recall specifics. I myself do not have any complaints.

Roger A.

Amazing Integrations!

Reviewed on 2021-01-19

Exceptional! The UI is very intuitive and easy to use. Integrates super easy with the rest of software we use on a daily basis.

Pros

How easy is to use, as soon as you log in you get easy access to every part and setting.

Cons

Not much to say here, I really like how easy is to use and link it to the other platforms we utilize

Bret P.

Saved me countless hours of reporting (and eliminated errors).

Reviewed on 2018-04-10

Tremendous time saving from creating client reports.
Cross-platform data analysis is VERY EASY.
Custom connections are great for importing custom data and integrating into reports (i.e. sales).
White label is great as we send reports to clients.
New connectors (services) sometimes take time to be integrated but the team is always open to suggestions.

Pros

Great customer service - always happy to help
Solid software
Dependable
Constant updates & new connections
Tapclicks team seems very proactive

Cons

I've been a client for a couple years and my learning curve was tough, especially custom connections, however their new releases have made things much easier. New clients will not have any issues.

Keisha P.

It's a good reporting platform.

Reviewed on 2021-01-20

Pros

They are able to integrate with most of our advertising platforms.

Cons

It is hard to drill down more. An example would be with analytics, we can only show general overall site data, not specific to a landing page.

Kiri T.

Powerful & Customizable

Reviewed on 2019-07-11

The TapClicks team has gone above and beyond for us as a company and has allowed up to grow our products and clients quickly and efficiently. We utilize both their TapAnalytics and TapOrders features daily.

Pros

The many features that we can customize, and how often TapClicks updates their product with new features.

Cons

Because TapClicks is awesome with updating their product, when new releases come out, they can break previous settings and other functionality.

Colin M.

Great platform for data reporting & analytics

Reviewed on 2018-11-20

We needed to provide our clients with real-time reporting for their campaigns in one single location. TapClicks provided our clients with easy access to all campaign information in one place. Our clients love it.

Pros

I love all the API connections they have built out. It makes it extremely easy to pull in data from the core platforms we are advertising on. What's better is I can also map and set-up Google Sheets for raw data ingestion, providing me the ability to have all data sources for clients in one locations.

Cons

I wish there was more freedom and thought put into the overall design and navigation between dashboards.

Tracey K.

Learning curve, but very powerful

Reviewed on 2018-11-27

We are so happy with the customer support we receive from TapClicks. Our person there has been extremely responsive, patient and helpful. They've used some of our requests and suggestions in enhancing the platform and we greatly appreciate that.

Pros

We love having a consistent look to all of our reports and that we don't have to do them manually once we get a client report set up. It's also flexible enough that we can make changes last minute and still not affect the overall quality of the reports we generate. We've been using it for over a year and still haven't tapped all that it can do.

Cons

There is a learning curve. We are using TapClicks slightly differently than I think it was intended, so setting up our initial report layouts and understanding the subtle nuances of the software took some time.

Aly S.

TapClicks has been helpful in allowing my to pull in my reporting from several different...

Reviewed on 2018-04-16

Pros

The ability to manipulate widgets to present the data in a variety of visual representations. I can choose a bar graph, a pie chart, whole numbers, etc. whatever I think is the best way to present that specific data. I also like how quickly I can reach out to my customer service representative. They don't always have the answer, but they try to find it. I also appreciate how quickly I can pull a report once I have done the heavy lifting of setting up the dashboard.

Cons

I don't like that I can't manually upload some of the reporting information I need. My display provided is not a platform that TapClicks currently has an integration for. I do not get the type of reporting excel or csv file that I need to upload that data to TapClicks, so my display reporting is never able to be included in the TapClicks reports I give to clients. I have to go and create a separate report entirely for any display data which sort of defeats the purpose of having TapClicks. I also don't like that the widgets like to bug out fairly often. It seems like every time I log on to TapClicks to pull a report one of the widgets is messing up and not reporting data accurately. As you can guess this is very frustrating when a client is on the way and I need an accurate report asap.

Charimel M.

TapClicks to Dash

Reviewed on 2021-01-19

Pros

Pros, gather data from our platform. It is great and easy to use once you are familiar with what you are looking for.

Cons

Cons, slow exporting report maybe due to all the data in the platform. But it takes a good minute at least for 1 dashboard report to export specially when team are on reporting week.

• Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Dashboard tool with lots of customizable features but not perfect.

Reviewed on 2020-12-12

TapClicks is up and coming so I expect their platform to improve, but they currently struggle with week report templates and reporting tools.

Pros

Lots of custom data connectors and customizable features that allow you to manipulate data. Lots of options for graphs and ways to visualize data.

Cons

Frequently run into bugs or data not loading. Default templates are very poorly formatted and you need to put in a lot of work to get them up to client needs. Reporting is weak.

Daryl G.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Great way to get unify multiple reporting sources

Reviewed on 2018-04-17

Expanded capabilities. Happier customers. Future readiness. Streamlined Reporting.

Pros

just about any time I consider a new publisher or vendor, Tap already has an integration making for a fast and easy way to unify.

Cons

While they have many add on modules and capabilities, to my knowledge you can't push information back to publishers.

Chris W.

Great

Reviewed on 2018-05-09

Pros

Ease of use and new features. It was very easy to get TapClicks up and running for reporting. Easy integration and adding new customers is quick.

Cons

Some features have cause issues but customer services are great to deal with. Also, some of the field customizations is a bit limited - the ability to add a remove some fields requires reaching out to CSR.

Carrie V.

Scalable but clunky

Reviewed on 2021-01-19

Pros

The ability to provide client users with logons and use templated dashboards which will filter directly to only that client's data is really wonderful in concept, and helps tremendously with scalability.

Cons

Compared to things like Google Data Studio and Tableau, the visualizations are clunky, and not as customizable. There are only a few ways that data can be displayed. Filters are problematic. We have had issues with client data being exposed to other clients, and no one at Tap seemed alarmed or in a hurry to fix, meanwhile we were in breech of our client's confidentiality agreements.

Kyle R.

Great Reporting Software

Reviewed on 2018-11-20

Pros

The instant-on integrations are great and automated reports are very convenient.

Cons

There are occasional limitations to report formatting, but overall it's very flexible.

Ryleigh S.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Good platform for data

Reviewed on 2021-01-19

Pros

I use TapClicks at various times throughout the month to track performance metrics and to create monthly reports for my clients' digital marketing campaigns. It's easy to navigate, use and understand.

Cons

Reports can take up to a minute or two to load.

Customer service is great, but I need to contact my rep way to often because features aren't...

Reviewed on 2018-05-14

Pros

Lots of ways to visualize the data. This product offers many unique and colorful ways to bring your data to life.

Cons

Something is always wrong with the API, the custom functions are confusing, the Import Wizard only works some of the time - the set up is confusing.

Robert D.

I haven't used the software directly, but I've been working with the Product and Tech Team.

Reviewed on 2015-10-17

I've been working with two members of the Product and Tech Team (Kristin Lunden and Bob Hanson) on developing an add-on for TapAnalytics. They've been great to work with: always friendly and helpful.

Tai M.

Easy to use, great service

Reviewed on 2015-10-14

Brianne was great, she helped us scope how we could integrate reporting for our mutual client. Was very smooth.

Angie M.

These guys are great!

Reviewed on 2015-10-14

We've loved working with TapClicks for our integration. They were responsive & helpful. The whole process was very smooth.

Chris B.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Couldn't access some features I wanted, pricing was unclear

Reviewed on 2019-04-18

Pros

Looked like it could work for social media reporting

Cons

Couldn't find a way to see my top performing posts, couldn't get a clear idea of pricing, ended up going with something else.

Kim D.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great Solution

Reviewed on 2021-01-19

Overall Tapclicks has been a great addition to our reporting workflow.

Pros

TapClicks is a great reporting and dashboard platform that supports many advertising streams. It is easy to use.

Cons

Linking new accounts can take 24 hours or more to populate data, it would be nice if this process was quicker. I would love to see more templates and reporting options on different data, specifically the ability to pull in audiences for display and video campaigns.

Athena G.

Tapclicks Review

I’m satisfied

Pros

I love our rep! She is very helpful. And i love the schedule part of the reporting

Cons

There are so many places that you have to make sure are correct. All the layers sometimes cause issues.

Melissa P.

Easy Visualization of Data & Major Time Savings

Reviewed on 2019-07-17

Instead of spending hours just pulling metrics into spreadsheet to make charts and graphs, now we build the dashboards or reports once and the data feed keeps them updated. This saves us hours, per client, every month - allowing us to spend more time analyzing and providing insights and providing them more value. Support is very responsive and interested in feedback, which we appreciate very much.

Pros

TapClicks saves us so much time by integrating the data straight into our charts. We set things up one time and then just adjust the dates to update for the next time period. Now we can spend time analyzing and giving our clients insights instead of spending time manually pulling data for every report.

Cons

Some advanced Google Analytics metrics that we can see together in Google Analytics are not configured to be used together within TapClicks, so we can't slice and dice completely freely.