UseResponse

All-in-one Customer Support and Feedback Suite

4.7 /5 (31 reviews) Write a Review!

Michaela E.

Great product, Great support & consulting

Reviewed on 2021-03-05

On the whole, the software convinces with an incredibly great and simple usability, it is well thought-out and logically structured, and the team behind it is extremely competent and fast in support and small individual development projects. Larger individual requirements can be solved professionally through support or and cost-effectively consulting.

Pros

We first used Idea Management in the beginning, and later built up our Knowledge Base.
We use the knowledge base for both internal and external user groups. The structure of the rights management is simple and flexible, as well as the possibility to form different communities, to distribute knowledge base articles to specific target groups and to manage information.
In addition, we use the ticket system as internal workload management and can thus transparently share and manage all tasks.

Cons

Nothing worth mentioning, and it seems bug free too.

Michael S.

• Customer Support Software

Powerful, easy to use,fantastic customer support

Reviewed on 2017-11-10

1) I can provide managed customer/ticket support
2) I can easily integrate new custom support team members into the process
3) I can teach users about my site interactive to my support system
4) I can provide a 'Feature Request' system that I can use to not only assess user needs/desires but also keep them in the loop about status of those requests.

Pros

Right now my favorite feature is the 'inline' FAQ whereby I can add a 'What's This?' icon anywhere on my site which then pops up the UseResponse widget with an FAQ related to the user's current asset. This is fully integrated to the support system allowing me to both inform users of features interactively and allow for extended/related answers and even customer support.

I tested a number of popular/leading competing services and found UseResponse to be the most comprehensive and easy to use of all of them and the price is decidedly right. For me the final deciding factor was that a company that creates customer support software in fact provides superior customer support too. I was able to learn about and set up all the features I needed with direct and caring support.

I don't often 'gush' about software (actually usually I gripe :) ) but UseResponse IMHO deserves it.

Cons

So far not much. The only feature I'd love to include is the ability for FAQ/Articles to link to other articles inside the widget. Right now you are limited to either the sidebar of related articles (which keeps you in the widget) or adding a hyperlink to an artcile which opens a new browser window. I"m told they are working on that too though so that would leave me with nothing to complain about.

Kris B.

• Customer Support Software

Very powerful service, a lot of useful options, very simple interface.

Reviewed on 2016-02-09

For a long time our company needed the service, which will facilitate customer service and make it better, frankly speaking- the price of Self-Hosted and its addons attracted us at ones. We`ve registered the trial version, but almost immediately we faced the problem - "How to get started?" "What to do first?"Then we`ve received an e-mail (delivery) where I was politely offered assistance in service development, courteous manager Alex held a master class on Skype, explaining how to set up and implement a service program .After using trial version for 2 months our team agreed to use UseResponse continuously and fell in love with this development

Jens H.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent Software and very good Support!

Reviewed on 2015-07-27

We have been looking for a solution, but wanted the application to host locally themselves. Useresponse was then the brilliant solution! Good design, scalable, perfect! Many Thanks!

P G.

• Customer Support Software

Product is as advertised and is a great utility for product innovation.

Reviewed on 2016-02-02

This tool has greatly helped our business with managing enhancement requests and suggestions , as well as feedback from clients.

Rolo L.

• Customer Support Software

Best HelpDesk app...(and I have tried many!)

Reviewed on 2015-08-28

And very happy with their support too...they solve all my problems the same day!

Marco G.

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic service, excellent customer support

Reviewed on 2015-11-19

UseResponse is simply awesome. I set it up literally in ten minutes and their customer support immediately helped me in tuning up the configuration as soon as I got in touch with them. They replied to me basically 24/7, no matter whether I was based in Europe or in the U.S., they always replied in less than a hour.

Totally satisfied!

Danila A.

• Customer Support Software

Very good product with a good functionality and a nice view

Reviewed on 2016-01-26

I've been using this product for about 2 month and so far i'm very satisfited with it. It fullfils my needs and costs only 10 bucks a month. Really helps to communicate with my visitors to create a better car repair service.

Geo L.

Excellent Product & excellent service

Reviewed on 2015-07-30

UseResponse has been the selected product for our self serve support forum concept. They have delivered with great quality & service, and not to mention with great agility. It is also very cost competitive compared to other vendors.

Lennert S.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, highly customizable and a customer support that is second to none

Reviewed on 2021-03-03

We are using the feedback software of UseResponse to create a platform for our customers to give direct feedback. We didn´t have something like this in our company before and we are very happy that we´ve found such a great tool and partner to work with.

Pros

UseResponse takes care of integration and helps in every step. The software contains several product-parts that can be switched on and off as needed. This company is highly customer-centric and tries to always meet customer needs. Their customer support is always available and has a response time that is second to none. The software is highly customizable without leaving the standard. UseResponse makes sure that they keep it updatable, even if they implemented many changes due to customer wishes. We are working together for 2+ years and I can not think of a better partner.

Cons

The mobile view and the responsivness of some of the product-parts works good for most cases but could be aproved in the feature.

Jessica J.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2019-04-26

Pros

This software is very easy to use and the price is very affordable. You can customize it to meet your needs. The support team is always there to help you through every step of the process and they are quick to respond. We needed some customization's that they didn't have and they quickly created integrations and the necessary changes on the back end to help us meet our product goals.

Cons

Honestly, I have not found anything that I do not like about this software. Rather, I am finding new things each time that work so much better than what we used previously.

Brian S.
  • Industry: Shipbuilding

• Customer Support Software

Useresponse as a tool for our company's Wishlist

Reviewed on 2018-11-28

Pros

The people and support behind the company! It's a good mature feature set and was fairly straight-forward to setup. They customized our Wishlist as an enterprise solution and we were impressed with the results.

Cons

Some functionality we wanted that wasn't available, has been delayed.

Kapil M.

• Customer Support Software

An exceptional feedback / ticketing solution

Reviewed on 2015-08-17

(1) Host the solution on your server or use the cloud option
(2) Easily configurable to suit your needs
(3) Exceptional support and service by the UseResponse Team using their own tool
(4) Continuously improving the product with the feedback gained
(5) Easy to build a community, get ideas from this community, along with problems faced & accolades.
(6) Integrate your Knowledge base & FAQ with the Ticketing solution

In 2 words -"Simply Exceptional'

Check it out on www.truedata.in/feedback

Remco V.

UseResponse - A masterpiece

Reviewed on 2017-02-01

We have been using UseResponse for about 6 months now, to act as a support portal for our own monitoring software. We have only been getting positive feedback from our customers about the documentation and live chat features.

Their support is also a big plus, they usually reply within 5 minutes and are always there to help!

10/10 Software, I highly recommend it!

John L.

• Customer Support Software

Very helpful for my business

Reviewed on 2016-02-19

I'm using this solution only as a ticketing system, but I'm thinking to use more of it. I have a lot of e-mails and requests coming from my customers and it was very difficult for me to organize all of them. UseResponse helps me to organize tickets effectively and with a small amount of time. Moreover, service usability is decently easy. Keep on going that way guys!

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Used Other for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

Best customer support I can imagine

Reviewed on 2019-05-27

Pros

It works great and is flexible for collecting feedback, ideas, and questions in real time and asynchronously.

Cons

Sometimes the admin console can be a bit difficult to navigate, but all of the features are there, somewhere.

• Customer Support Software

Compares to competing products at competitive price point.

Reviewed on 2018-07-12

Pros

We switched to their feedback forum tools from another product. UseRepsonse offers similar features for a much better price. Migration, setup, and customization are simple and straightforward. Staff is extremely responsive with support.

Cons

While we have largely been please with the feedback forum capabilities, more granularity in things like feedback type and individual forum access would be great.

Alex K.

5* helpdesk, 5*support service, 5+ community

Reviewed on 2016-02-05

Thanks to the team UseResponse, our company uses the service as a community that would serve our customers and bring them together in one system, it is very convenient, we purchased a self hosted version, because we have a large (more than 20 people) support department

Nicolas C.

Expert software

Reviewed on 2015-09-04

We try the software 5 minutes and we knew that we should buy it right away !
Very complete, easy to use and feature complete.

I recommand this software to every support department.

Vishal J.

• Customer Support Software

your article, faq formating sucks

Reviewed on 2016-02-02

We are considering leaving your service as your base design is pretty old style looking.

You should consider modernizing it. Check out how Square space Knowledge base looks, we would like something which looks as mdoern as that https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/categories/200352188-Knowledge-Base

And the FAQ page should be modern like https://www.qapital.com/faq

you can check how old looking http://withjoy.useresponse.com looks which is why we are likely to leave the service even though we have paid for it.

Response from UseResponse

Hello Vishal,
In order to supply with good service, we are ready to assist you in integration of the system with website + customizing the look and feel of articles and knowledge base to your requirements.
As system is very flexible, we try to utilize the common way of providing support in package, but not everyone would be amazed with features we have and UI we provide.
Let us know if you can consider using our service, if we are to provide better UI for your needs in order for you to change your mind in regards to this review.
Hope you would give us a chance to make product better and change your opinion here.

Loveday A.

• Customer Support Software

UseResponse: an All-in-One Solution for your Help Desk and Support Suite.

Reviewed on 2017-03-24

UseResponse has proved to be one of the Best decisions we undertook. We were looking for an All-in-One Solution to enable us to manage Our Customer Support Solutions, and UseResponse turned out simply great.

We used the Trial version, and got Our Team to test every aspect of the system, and were very happy with the outcome and Information gathered were thoroughly analysed and formed part of Our decision to upgrade.

The System interface is highly customisable to Our needs, and it's easier for Our Team to use Its Self-Service Community integration to Gather ideas, Topic Voting, aggregate Problems, Questions, provide support with this great customer feedback software, help desk ticketing system packed in one simple solution.

Digging deeper, we utilised the Help Desk Analytics Tools (HDAT) to measure Support Agents Performance.

One other great feature is the Intelligent Ticket Processing (ITP) and the ease with which All requests aggregated in one inbox from different support channels.

I will highly recommend anyone whose Business is looking for a seamless Combination of Help Desk + Multilingual Knowledge Base Features and API integration and Mobile ready (IOS and Android integration).

Throughout the integration Process, the UseResponse Team were of immense support. Their Customer Support Team is great.

UseResponse is Value for money.

Pros

Unique feedback system
Social Integration
Content analysing
Multi lingual knowledge bases
Unified Agents interface for all platforms
Fast customer support and problem-solving
Unique feedback system
Ticket merge
Restful API, IOS, Android integration
Several Feedback sources: community portal, embedded widget
Ease of Installation

Jiří M.
  • Industry: Program Development

Multi.function support/help desk service

Reviewed on 2018-12-12

Only positive experience. UseResponse is on of tools that works perfectly for our use-case and I may only recommend it.

Pros

Very nice complex software that cover almost all needs our team has. Support email ticketing system and help desk software for collecting ideas and public support.
Together with self-hosting system with possible CSS customization, ideal tool.
Because of self-hosting solution, we from time to time face minor issues with functionality, fortunately support of UseResponse team is excellent and issues are almost instantly solved.

Cons

No cons at all. Pricing is average in softwares of this category.

Natraj K.

3 Years experience was great! Quick email responses and Great Documentation

Reviewed on 2018-07-12

Pros

Simple UI with great functionality, lot of documentation and support is fantastic.
Simple to implement and immediate email support.

Cons

Email functionalities and integrations like Zendesk is missing. As you improve on these, it would be great.

Carlos S.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Easy to configure and user love it.

Reviewed on 2018-07-12

Able to single out this software for one Development and User group.

Pros

The interface is very easy to navigate and understand plus the email integration with POP3 is very useful.

Cons

The only issue we had was around the time it took to set a ticket to complete however it seems since the latest upgrade to 4.9 the issue is no longer there.

Joel A.

Quality product w/regular updates

Reviewed on 2018-11-27

Pros

They've been very helpful when problems arise.

Cons

Was a little difficult to customize the theme.