Marie L.

• Customer Support Software

Best available Web based software for Online Scheduling that we could find.

Reviewed on 2016-03-09

We did a lot of searching around and realized there is no perfect product BUT... We've run our wellness business for 8 years now using a variety software programs. About 6 months ago, we became frustrated with the other solutions we were using and their support was terrible... they literally did not have a phone number to reach a real person in any circumstance. Bookafy and one other company appeared to be the best on paper. So I called Bookafy and grilled that sales person for atleast an hour about all the nuances of Bookafy. Sarah the sales person was cheerful and knowledgable and answered pretty much all of my questions. The other company I called never got back to me and didn’t seem to care. Bookafy sure did! Yes, we push the limits of the features. Yes, we wish they would fix some of the "glitches" more quickly... but all in all we are very happy and this software is saving us a ton of time and a ton of money. Thank you Bookafy!

Kristen H.

Get Bookafy to save you time and energy getting appointments

Reviewed on 2018-11-15

Great product, pretty easy to set up, but I am used to finding my way in a sea of software. Worth the $.

Pros

I can create my own types of public and hidden appointments, so that clients and prospects may schedule time to meet or check in. There's the ability to take payments, and to create classes as well.

Cons

They do not integrate with PayPal--they work with Stripe and Authorize.net.

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Thank you Kristen!

Hope D.

• Customer Support Software

Very Happy! Excellent Software!

Reviewed on 2016-03-09

I have been with Bookafy for going on one year and I am very happy. Bookafy is affordable, easy to use, and constantly improving their software. I started using it when the company first launched, and frankly it was a little clunky... but their newest release was a MASSIVE upgrade. It is beautiful and so easy to use. I loved it before, but now I am thrilled. Saving tons of time, and adding years onto my life with the stress reduction! My favorite parts are... I really like the on-line booking, appointment confirmations, email marketing sync with mail chimp and syncing the calendar with my personal google calendar. Bookafy sets themselves apart from other software companies and are the only one I will ever use. Thanks Bookafy.

Joanna P.
  • Industry: Law Enforcement Software
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Bookafy Is A Great Option For Mid- Large Sized Booking Solutions

Reviewed on 2018-12-10

We are currently experiencing less no-show's , less confusion over the expectations of the appointment, and less burden on our administrative staff.

Pros

This software has allowed our entity to to create a state-wide appointment booking solution that will allow on average 1,500 to 3,000 appointments per month while providing a reporting mechanism.

Cons

I really can't come up with anything that I don't like about it. This program has simplified our appointment booking system and allows for real-time reports to be pulled.

John M.

Dont Bother With Calendly

Reviewed on 2019-02-14

I love that i actualy got a loatening ear when I provided feedback. In all honesty I havent used Calendly's custoner support, but once. The answer was unfoetubately we dont offer that for marketing agencies. Bit bookafy did. I was way surprised thst i got even into a long mail conversation with support wven though I havent paid them a single dollar. Way rare, and impressive.

Pros

Everything about Bookafy ia better.
- Better features in the free version
- Live Customer Support even on the free version
- better pricing and more feature rich on the oaid version
- A white-labeled option for resellers/marketers that is way more economical and the customization possibiliites are superior to Calendly's

I cant imagine anything in the market can compare.

Cons

Load time ia a little slow, but they are working on that.

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Thank you John for the nice words!

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

made for coaches

Reviewed on 2019-04-08

My previous scheduling service dealt with time zones in a strange way, and BLAB has absolutely solved that issue. The switch, learning a new system, and setting it up was a bit time consuming, but ended up being well worth it.

Pros

There's so many scheduling options for salons and spas out there, it's great to finally find one that is optimized for my industry. It's crucial for me that billing, client management, program management, and progress tracking all happen within my scheduling software. The integrations are unparalleled, in particular the 2-way sync with Google. Great product.

Cons

There are places I wish I could customize more, such as email reminders, a thank you page, and the main interface.

• Industry: Higher Education Software

Very descent online scheduling system for a good price

Reviewed on 2019-02-01

Pros

Purchased a lifetime subscription through appsumo for Bookary and have been using it ever since. Love that it will sync TWO way with Office 365 or google calendar. Can set multiple time schedule with breaks (like for lunch or supper). Can collect payment upfront from clients to book appointments. Reduces no shows.

Cons

Would like to have the ability to approve certain types of appointment request.

• Industry: Design
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

didnt work on iphone

Reviewed on 2020-04-18

so so

Pros

it is relatively easy to install on your web and it is free

Cons

i think if you are an app you it is imperative that your app work across all across the board on the most popular devise therefore for it not to work on the iphone is quite shocking

Lary S.

Ill be honest!

Reviewed on 2015-08-22

We bought this program for our wellness center in Denver. I am not super tech savy, so at first I was a little overwhelmed. I watched a little Start video on their FAQ page and it was then I realized how simple this would be. I did most of the set up on my own, but then I called and spoke to Sarah she was phenomenal. She always answered all of my questions and was a real joy to work with.The software is good, but there is a lot involved so really take time getting to learn the various features. Go over everything numerous times and write yourself some cheat sheets to refer back to. Thanks, Sarah, for all your help.

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Lary, thanks for your honesty! I really appreciate your feedback!

Ursula K.

• Customer Support Software

Very helpful customer service and easy to learn program.

Reviewed on 2015-11-29

I love this software... one thing in particular... knowing that everyone has specific business needs, the Bookafy crew has been amazing at taking my feedback and improving their site. Frankly, it was good as is... and I wasn't going anywhere. But I gave them a little feedback
and right away they said, that is a great idea and a week later it was implemented. Look, I work for a software company and we aren't doing anything that fast. We barely take feedback and almost never implement requests (shhhh)... so needless to say I was very very pleased. This software honestly gets better and better every week. (I think they roll out a serious of features weekly).

Emily P.

• Customer Support Software

Casey is Great to work with

Reviewed on 2015-11-27

We have a sales organization, and we use Bookafy to schedule our calls and meetings... and I worked with Casey early on to get our account all set up and working perfectly. There are so many options to customize, so I definitely recommend that new users do a walk through with the bookafy staff to make sure you are fully utilizing the software. Really great and has been working wonders in our business! Ps, I think casey is the owner... and it was pretty cool to have him help us with customer service and never made a deal about it... I didn't know he was the owner until long after... I guess that is what humble service looks like!

Sebastian C.

Ill be honest!

Reviewed on 2016-03-06

We bought this program for our wellness center in Denver. I am not super tech savy, so at first I was a little overwhelmed. I watched a little “Start” video on their FAQ page and it was then I realized how simple this would be. I did most of the set up on my own, but then I called and spoke to Sarah she was phenomenal. She always answered all of my questions and was a real joy to work with.The software is good, but there is a lot involved so really take time getting to learn the various features. Go over everything numerous times and write yourself some cheat sheets to refer back to. Thanks, Sarah, for all your help.

Jennifer B.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for home services business!

Reviewed on 2015-02-26

We run a 15 person carpet cleaning company in Seattle and recently started using Bookafy. Within days, our stress has gone down dramatically. We manage the calendar for 15 seperate trucks/techs out in the field, all from one master calendar. As well, we are getting so many more last minute appointments and our schedule is so much fuller than it ever was. Rather than phone tag, or end of the day call backs... customers are scheduling online and it is automatically going to the available staff... therefor filling everyones' calendar. Ecstatic. Best $40 bucks I've ever spent!

Melissa T.

Like a dream

Reviewed on 2015-09-20

I could seriously be their before and after marketing story. My life was a wreck trying to keep up with returning phone calls/emails, appointment scheduling, confirmations, staff scheduling etc... within a week or so, I am completely at ease. Everything works so well and my business has been completely streamlined. I almost laugh at the small cost of the software compared to how much time I save. Its remarkable. I must be saving 30 hours per week easy. Also, our no shows are down, and revenue up. All for a measily $60 per month. So so so awesome.

Great Company, Software and Customer Service

Reviewed on 2015-09-23

The staff at Bookafy are tremendously helpful when it comes to account set up, answering questions and adding feautures. The software works great!

Emma B.

Integrations are Key

Reviewed on 2015-10-19

The software is awesome, and one thing I really love is all of the integrations. Granted, they don't do every integration on the planet, but they do a bunch that I was already using and it saves me a ton of time. I integrate with Google calendar, Quickbooks and Mail chimp. Its so nice that my personal calendar is synced up my work calendar (same with my staff), my accounting software is synced up with calendar (no double entry) and my marketing is all synced up. I am on cruise control and loving Bookafy!

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Thank you Emma for the kind words!

Lacy K.

Customer service is great

Reviewed on 2016-03-05

Even though there are a few things I couldnt figure out right away... Jason was quick to assist with any method possible to help. He even logged into my wordpress website an installed the iframe code... no extra charge. Just good ol fashion customer service... going the extra mile! Within hours, I was all set up and ready to go and still had the support to customize everything to my own company building greater relationships with my clients.

Jeff van S.

Really nice Staff

Reviewed on 2016-03-12

The staff at Bookafy are fantastic. Very informative and patient to say the least. I called three times in one day for various problems and each one was resolved with great customer service. Another thing, its actually quite simple to use. I was expecting a long training process to get accustomed to everything... but within hours I was fully functional, staff were all online... we were all set up and ready to go! Love it!

Greg H.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2015-11-26

I was having a problem on my calendar. Started chating with Beth... We couldn't figure it out right away, but she provided superb and fast customer service by staying on the issue until it was resolved. She even went so far as to follow up with me by email later in the day to be sure everything was resolved to my satisfaction. I was very impressed by this. Thank you Beth!

Kara V.

Great with the switch

Reviewed on 2015-08-23

We recently expanded our location and switched to a branding system. We loved that Bookafy allowed us to change all of the colors and markings to go with our brand. Its beautiful the way it is built into our existing site via iframe! Very easy and professionally done. Thanks again Keep up the good work Bookafy.

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Thank you Kara!

Holly S.

Reports issue answered at lightning speed!

Reviewed on 2016-04-29

I love the online chat support feature Bookafy has! It isn’t a fake robot chat, rather it is a live person there to help answer quick questions as needed. I was having an issue with some reports today and Sarah helped me within a matter of minutes via chat. Easy to use and a fast response. Very efficient!

James P.

• Customer Support Software

Great software, tried a few others and this one is my favorite

Reviewed on 2015-02-27

We have about 20 reps out in the field daily, and this has been a great tool for our company. Instead of meeting in the office to get everyone their list of jobs for the day... the reps just look at their phones and off they go. Most of the time, we dont even meet now. Its saved us a ton of time and I couldn't be happier.

Jessi R.

Awesomesauce

Reviewed on 2015-11-29

Jason was the best customer service person that I can remember. Phone contacts and questions were often responded to within minutes. Jason was patient with our school staff and really helped us sort out all of the bells and whistles. Love the scheduling tool!

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Thank you Jessi!

Susan C.

Awesome Staff

Reviewed on 2015-08-23

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Thank you Susan. We really appreciate the feedback!

Susan M.

Excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2015-09-14

The software itself is so user friendly and the customer service is always fast, friendly and reliable. I needed a little help getting all set up, but they were with me every step of the way.

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Thank you for the kind review!