Bookafy

Free online appointment booking software

4.6/5
4.4/5
4.5/5
Customer Support Software
4.6/5

Devin S.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

The Best Online Scheduling App I've Used!

Reviewed on 2019-10-04

I have lots of meetings between coaching clients and organizational partners, having Bookafy has relieved me of the stress of trying to get meetings booked. I just send my links and appointments happen.
Bookafy stands out because of the great features and functionality, and because the customer service is the best I've witnessed. Very responsive and quick to offer help with anything that needs resolution.

Pros

I love the flexibility in creating appointment types, customizing availability and start times for meetings. Bookafy is easy to use and looks great on mobile.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this software.

Calendly, Acuity Scheduling and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Bookafy

After experiencing first hand how this app has made my scheduling easer, switching was a no-brainer for me.

Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to Bookafy

Ease of use, and the emerging technology with automation and integration of other apps I use.
Danelle H.
  • Industry: Music

Very good software!

Reviewed on 2018-10-16

I am very pleased with it. I love that I am able to easily have clients and colleagues book appointments. I it is great to able to receive payments and automate the booking with Zoom.

Bookafy makes the process a lot more simpler than the more complicated systems that I have used. Also, the customer service has been exceptional. I booked an on boarding session and the friendliness and helpfulness I received was above and beyond what was required. It was so impressive. I don't recall receiving even a tiny percentage of such an experience from customer service members of other scheduling software I have spent a lot more on.

Pros

I love the simplicity of the software. It serves as a fantastic tool for clients to book my services on or offline without hassle.

I like the one page 'website', particularly at the moment while I rebuild my business website.

I love that I can have payments made during the booking. I haven't used this feature yet though as I'm transitioning from another platform.

I also like that I can create private links to send to clients for private bookings.

The opportunity for clients to leave a review which visitors can see is a great added bonus.

I like the possibility of creating new integrations with other software.

Cons

I found it tricky to grasp the internal 'back office' set up at first. Probably because I was used to using different software. However, the founder has been exceptionally helpful and spent time investigating my issue. He has made suggestions that helped a great deal. His suggestions have actually helped me to better understand my use of my online calendar outside of Bookafy.

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Brady P.

Book like kabam!

Reviewed on 2019-02-26

I hate the back and forth to set up appointments, it drives me nuts. Once back and forth is fine but the constant how about this, what about that, etc was too much. I tried several 'free' apps and in the end, Bookafy was the one that was the best to interact with clients with the least issues.

Pros

It's comprehensive and had all the integrations I was looking for.
It does the booking process so simply and for mobile it beat my last option out hands down.

Cons

The user interface can be confusing. I love the app, it does everything I want it for perfectly, but I am often lost on the UX. I find the navigation confusing. The calendar tab is confusing. Ultimately, the booking part is awesome, the back end is not.

Steve P.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

Very user friendly software and a must have for businesses with appointments!

Reviewed on 2018-11-13

Pros

I like its ease of use for me and my clients primarily but I really love that they are constantly making improvements and adding additional functionality

Cons

When first started using this software, it didn't have capability to sync my availability from more than one of my calendars. This has since been updated.

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Thank you Steve! We love having you as a customer... if you have any other feedback, we are all ears! Hoping we can keep working to earn a 5 from you, so feel free to share anything you need! :)

Helena D.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 2019-05-10

I am an executive coach organizing lot's of calls with clients and business partners all over the world. Bookafy takes me of all the admin and mailing to find a time slot. Moreover, most of my connections are in different time zones and with Bookafy I don't have to go through the trouble of mapping time zones.

I had an issue with synchronizing calendars, that was a Google G Suite issue, and not a Bookafy issue. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] spent over an hour with me on the phone to sort this out. That is what I cal customer service!

Pros

Nice look & feel, completely customizable
Good value for money
Customer support beyond expectations

Cons

No Cons at this moment. The tool does everything it promisses

Raymond P.

• Customer Support Software

It works but lacks development & features. It's...rather basic.

Reviewed on 2020-09-07

Eh. I can't really say the experience was necessarily bad, it just seemed like a lot of nickel and diming for features and the lack of progressive development alongside lack of communication, otherwise, it does what it's supposed to.

Pros

It does what it says, it's just very basic. For the time that I used it, I appreciated the simplicity of it's functions.

Cons

Lack of development & features. Support takes their time responding. The platform feels a bit, outdated compared to others.

Leslie J.

• Customer Support Software

Hello Sanity, goodbye the old crazy me!

Reviewed on 2015-12-03

I schedule all of the parent teacher conferences at our school, and three times per year I feel like I am going crazy. The razzle frazzle that it takes to book nearly 900 families with nearly 50 teachers is enough to make me want to pull my hair out. Then... we started using Bookafy. Seriously, this is ridiculous how easy it is. I send an email, and that's it. Then I am back to doing useful things in the office instead of going B.A.N.A.N.A.S! Sorry, I am just a little excited!

Sarah S.

Simply Awesome!

Reviewed on 2016-03-09

We looked at virtually every scheduling software out there and Bookafy has been a great experience. The cost is crazy low (don’t tell them), the service has been really good (ive called and emailed a few times), its really easy to use, it has been a real breeze for my staff and receptionists to learn and implement the system pretty seamlessly into our business. The Bookafy customer service agent we have been working with is Sarah and she has been incredible.

Marty L.

Powerful Software

Reviewed on 2016-02-12

We are using the software for our business coaching company. We have 7 coaches that are working in almost every time zone with customers throughout the world. We have loved working with Bookafy and it has been invaluable. We drive all of our customers to schedule appointments on our website, and all of our staff use the staff links on their email signatures to set up appointments directly with them. It is tremendous!

James G.

Great for Golf Pro

Reviewed on 2016-02-10

I do lessons for juniors and adults, and I have been using bookafy to streamline my scheduling process. Also, I have my customers pay at the time of booking through the Bookafy interface. It works great. I am scheduling more appointments, and making more money all for just a few dollars this software costs!

Jason K.

Customer Service? Yes!

Reviewed on 2015-09-14

I have been with Bookafy for over one year now and can say I have never had a bad experience including my AWESOME customer service experience with Jason today. At times when I didn't quite understand what to do with the software, the Bookafy team was there to help in a jiffy! Thank you guys!!!

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Thank you Jason!

David S.

GREAT!

Reviewed on 2016-02-13

We have used Bookafy since we opened. We are just now beginning to understand how valuable it is in every phase of our business. We are up to 4 staff members, and this software pays for itself in the first 30 minutes of the month. What a great bang for our buck. Thank you Bookafy!

Rick S.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for our sales reps!

Reviewed on 2015-02-26

We use Bookafy to manage our outside sales team. It's really simple for us to place a route on their calendar, and for their retail stores to book appointments without needing to speak to them. Its been really helpful and our retail customers love it!

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Rick, thank you for the kind words!

Tony C.

Very good!

Reviewed on 2016-02-14

We have used Bookafy for about 1 year and have nothing but good things to say for the company and its app. We have had a great experience, our customers love it, our clients love it. Can't recommend highly enough.

Stephanie B.

• Customer Support Software

Really easy to set up and use

Reviewed on 2015-02-26

We manage a team of sales reps and we have been thrilled with using Bookafy. We've already referred Bookafy to several other businesses! Thank you!

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Hi Stephanie, thank you for the kind words and nice review!

Ivan S.

Strongly recommend!

Reviewed on 2016-03-05

I'm so very impressed with this company. They are responsive and great to work with. They have anticipated every feature that I need and thought of almost everything! Thank you Bookafy.

Jason S.

• Customer Support Software

Helpful service - everytime!

Reviewed on 2016-03-07

The BOOKAFY team is amazing. From sales to support, my business needs were taken care of quickly and thoroughly. Thanks Casey and Sarah - highly recommended!

Sally C.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2015-09-16

I had an issue with some of the software that needed an immediate fix and Sarah helped me out! It was a fast and easy solution. Thank you!

Erin W.
  • Industry: Insurance Software
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Used for 1-5 months

Bookafy Review

Reviewed on 2019-10-17

Pros

The ability to automatically handle 15 calls which was our intention

Cons

Difficult note entry upon the appointment level.

Micka M.

You can’t look past Bookafy

Reviewed on 2018-12-19

I love that after a trade show before I’ve even had a chance to call prospects they are already booking appointments with me! It makes it so easy to say to someone, just check out my website and schedule a time that suits you. Plus I can offer direct services and related payments on there!

Pros

After comparing a multitude of appointment booking apps, it was an easy decision once I found Bookafy. Simple to implement, cheap for what it is, great customization components, they really have the end user and their clients in mind.

Cons

The only limitation I had was when setting up the WordPress iFrame, it wasn’t as straight forward as it could be, and the book now icons available really need some updating.

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Hey there Micka, Thank you for the nice review. If you have a moment, book a call with us and we will get all of your buttons dialed in.

And I am curious to know about your Iframe experience... it should be literally cut/paste. Would love to know what wasnt working.

you can book a call here Https://demo.bookafy.com

Thank you again for the feedback and kind words!

Ella J.

Great Service

Reviewed on 2016-03-05

I recently had an issue with changing some of my settings on Bookafy and made my first call to the support line. I reached a young lady named Sarah. I've been in the service industry since the beginning of time (I’m old) and Sarah provided perhaps the best customer service experience I've ever received. Sarah identified the problem as a system issue and immediately suggested a potential workaround. Not only did she suggest it, but she then logged into my account and made the changes, showed me the changes, and we were all set. She genuinely seemed to enjoy her job and helping me, and it came out in the service she provided. My first experience with Bookafy Customer Support made me glad I switched from the other company. Bookafy delivered and I am a happy camper!

Chris D.
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

good booking system with great and personal support

Reviewed on 2021-02-16

it's comprehensive, offers great, personal user support, and it's not expensive

Pros

it's a great and user friendly system which when we used it, lacked a few functions for us, which required us to change to another, more expensive system, but I understand that the new version of Bookafy now also offers these functions.

Cons

when we started using bookafy, we've encountered some issues, and because we couldn't wait for them to be solved, we had to change to another, more expensice solution

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Hey Chris, thank you for the feedback. Yes, this was quite a while back when we were working on translations... but the issue you mentioned has definitely been resolved. Would love to have you back if you are interested!

Amber W.

• Customer Support Software

Very Happy! Excellent Software!

Reviewed on 2015-08-23

I have been with Bookafy for going on one year and I am very happy. Bookafy is affordable, easy to use, and constantly improving their software. I started using it when the company first launched, and frankly it was a little clunky... but their newest release was a MASSIVE upgrade. It is beautiful and so easy to use. I loved it before, but now I am thrilled. Saving tons of time, and adding years onto my life with the stress reduction! My favorite parts are... I really like the on-line booking, appointment confirmations, email marketing sync with mail chimp and syncing the calendar with my personal google calendar. Bookafy sets themselves apart from other software companies and are the only one I will ever use. Thanks Bookafy.

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Hello Amber, thank you for the kind words! We will work hard on customer service to earn a 5 in the future. Thank you!

• Used for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

Nice platform for beginners, attractive entry price point, great customer service

Reviewed on 2019-03-05

Pros

Customer service was great, easy to use, both on the business and user side. Very easy to set up and doesn't break the bank for robust features.

Cons

When a customer books an appointment, I only get an email notification that someone booked with me. For a small business owner who is the only person at the business, this led to embarrassing interactions when someone walked in and I had no idea why they were there. They had to tell me that they booked an appointment with me, instead of me knowing ahead of time. If I'm with a customer, I don't have time to check my email to see if someone booked with me and is coming in within the next 10 minutes. This should definitely be an option fit the business to get text notifications when a client books with me.

Laura W.
  • Industry: Sports
  • Used for Free Trial

Powerful calendar that you can integrate to your main calendar but also with Zoom

Reviewed on 2018-08-16

Pros

What gives this app a gold star is the ability to add location parameters and links to Zoom web meetings.

Cons

The lack of PayPal integration and the branding design customisation wasn't quite as sleek as Acuity's. Great candidate though.

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Hey, thanks for the nice review! Happy to help via phone if you have a moment. you can grab a time at https://demo.bookafy.com :) See if we can get a few stars for support :)

Also we are working on paypal... and we are also giving businesses the option to hide all of our branding in the next week or two. Hoping to earn your business!