Showing 893 reviews of 883

Showing 893 reviews of 883
Gidon A.

Excellent appointment maker

Reviewed on 2020-07-15

Setmore helped me overcome a weird block I had against Google Calendar (I am all google all the time with many other Google products) by "forcing" me to synch with it (for best impact). It has made my meeting setups 1000% better and really my whole day more efficient.

Pros

Cons

I use it to schedule one on one Zoom meetings. It works very good for this. I would perhaps suggest creating a different version of Setmore especially for people like me, who are trying to just coordinate one on one meetings. A version that would look less like "buy a massage slot" and more like "set up a meeting with someone who's not trying to sell you something". I find myself apologetic when I am trying to set up a meeting with someone higher than me in status

Also, some people said that they need to sign in or sign up to use it?? Maybe because a masseuse needs certain info, but a "let's get on a call together" really just needs name and email.

Jörgen P.

Why I still use Setmore

Reviewed on 2019-10-17

So far very satisfied with constant improvements in Setmore.

Pros

Very easy to manage, great customer support, clear and simple interface.

Cons

Lots of bugs over time while booking an appointment or especially when changing currenty booked appointment. Many times customers are overbooking each other, even when it is not allowed in the settings. For an example, two customers have probably booked from computer at the exact same time. So one of them gets the appointment created email and the other does not. But for the first timers it is very confusing so they both come at the same time it was available. I suggest implementing a small time frame the booking has to be made, so when a customer clicks on the preferred time he/she is the only one accessible for that appointment in this small time frame, lets say 2 min. Other thing which would be beneficial for the users would be so called "Customer view". Simple push of the button in the booking calendar view for the administrator that would hide currently booked customer names, so when Client is in the office he/she can choose another available time without seeing other customers names and info. So to say discreet view for customer eyes.

Monica H.

Excellent Product & Service

Reviewed on 2019-10-06

I wouldn't be able to provide the services that I do without Setmore. I am a sole practioner (massage therapist) and do not have any staff....I have back to back massages and no down time....without the online scheduler, it would be VERY difficult for me to set up appointments. Allowing clients to schedule their own appointments makes my job a lot easier and they appreciate it as well. They know their schedules and what works for them so it is convenient for everyone.

Pros

I love this software. It meets all of the scheduling needs for my small business and I really appreciate how easy it is to use and that I can customize it to fit the services that I offer and the timeframe in which I want to offer them. I especially appreciate being able to block out time.

Cons

I have been using this software for almost three years and I really do not have any complaints. The only thing that has been a problem for some clients on occassion is that they do not always notice that the month has changed when using the online scheduler. I am booked out a month and a half and I have it set up for the scheduler to take the client to the first available appointment....because they aren't always expecting that first appointment to be so far out, and the month at the top of the calendar doesn't "stand out," they don't always realize that they are booking in a different month. The only other slight problem has been when people are accessing the scheduler on their phones and the "confirm" appointment comes up to finalize the booking.....they don't always see that that part because it is cut off on the screen and don't scroll down to see it so a few people have missed that step and thought that they had an appointment but it was never finalized. However, the vast majority of my clients have had no problems using the scheduler and I receive a lot of positive feedback about the scheduler from my clients....they love it!

Trevor C.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Good system to use but could expand it's services

Reviewed on 2020-08-11

We use this as an online ordering portal that connects our services to the technician who is doing the work. It is basically Online > client > select requirements > Set date and time > assign technician to service > add to calendar.
The flaw is that we use service m8 to also schedule and invoice (then to Xero for accounting) and it doesn't connect to it (yet - hopefully one day), so there is a deal of double handling for us.
You can do payments in this service which is great, but our first one was awkward and we were not sure of the success. It's not the programs fault, I think it was the fault of the external party.
A few things are a bit clunky and not able to be customised, Im a believer everything should have an option to customise as every business has its own development requirements.
Overall, we are long time users (years) and wont change systems now. Just waiting for this one to go through enhancements..... Please........

Pros

Easy to use for all levels of system users.
Looks good and professional.
Great for basic businesses or education environments.

Cons

There are limitations depending on your own personal requirements. We do have to do work arounds to get it to fit our needs and it can be disappointing and frustrating. However saying that, it's a service that is not designed for what we need it to do, we use it because it links to other thinks that we like to use it for. I would love to see it expand as I think it has potential but some businesses would find this limiting.

Eileen S.
  • Industry: Events Services

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 2020-04-01

Pros

The ability to set & send automatic notices (to us & the client) of appointments made, appointment reminders, rescheduled appointments, and cancellations is incredibly valuable for our needs. Setmore has taken customer service to another level, in a good way! The "chat" icon is the best! It's like a Setmore customer service rep is hanging out, ready to help. Whereas many company's bombard you with constant emails about everything, Setmore discreetly shares useful tips, new features, and important announcements through the tiny chat icon present on your screen. To help their clients during the COVID-19 crisis, they announced and released FREE tools for social distancing while working. Including a video conferencing tool. All FREE. It doesn't get much better than that!

Cons

It was a little tricky confirming our booking page.

Helen D.

Professional looking Appt Calendar

Reviewed on 2019-10-17

I really like it. I am looking at using the automated text message reminders as my client load builds and I can afford it. A great professional looking calendar for people just starting out in business. I simply googled and trialled several other calendars. I found Setmore the most professional looking and easy to use for myself and my clients making their own appointments online.

Pros

It's a professional looking appointment calendar to clients who book online. This is important to me as others such as Calendly don't look serious. I have corporate clients, senior professionals and business owners as clients. It's important the look and feel of the calendar looks highly professional. All my clients have found it easy to use. I also like the immediate notifications via the app I get when clients book in online.

Cons

The ipad version is very slow to reload. I find accessing Setmore through my ipad via Safari easier and faster to load and work with, than using the ipad version. I can't see the full view of my calendar using the ipad app as opposed to accessing it through Safari

Sarah W.

SERENITY

Reviewed on 2019-10-18

Over the years when I have had an idea to make SETMORE work alittle more taylored to my buisness I have shared this with customer support.

I love how you strive to take into consideration what a client has asked for in your develop of SETMORE program which evolves all the time.

Pros

As a business owner I have found SETMORE very easy to use when setting up my business profile and everyday use. My customers have loved being able to make an appoinmtnet 24/7. Even my clients who find technology a challenge have stated how easy and straight forward the process was to make a booking.

Cons

The only little issue for my buiness it that I would like to be able to set up a treatment with various time durations and prices E.g Swedish Massage - Drop Down ICON for TIME & PRICE - 30 min $40 , 45 min $55 , 60 min $70 , 75 min $90 & 90 min $110.

Currently I have to list this massage 5 times on SETMORE. This makes my menu list very long as I offer other styles of massage and treatments at various time periods.

Jackie C.
  • Industry: Furniture

Great tool to bring organization to a complex business and diverse team

Reviewed on 2019-12-01

We have all easily adapted to use of Setmore. Staff loves the ability to schedule appointments remotely on their cell phones. We are also able to book appointments for one another, and get updates as appointments are set. We love that the app offers a layout that makes it easy to see the day's schedule for all team members at a glance.

Pros

We implemented Setmore as a way to track our open projects and keep track of client appointments. We use Setmore to communicate appointment times to clients and to inform each other of our out-of-office appointments, as well as to forecast our weekly business opportunities.

Cons

It would be great if clients could reply to the appointment reminders and the responses were directed to the team member with whom the appointment was set instead of to the general mailbox. We have misssed some client communications due to this setting / feature.

Holger C.

Good balance of Features and Cost

Reviewed on 2019-10-14

Overall, Setmore has provided a reasonable calendar for me for several years. There are some features that would be desirable and would make the functions even better, but the calendar provides an acceptable cost-benefit relation.

Pros

Setmore offers a HiPAA compliant calendar format. SMS reminders are customizable and sent out before appointments. Payments can be entered and accepted right from the appointment detail window. Labels can be added to appointments to alert of client status (e., new client, running late, completed, etc). Some reports are possible.

Cons

I cannot select to send emails AND SMS messages for reminders. Payments have to be entered manually (no setup to accept a stripe or chip reader.) List of labels is not editable and custom labels, although possible, need to be re-entered for every occasion. Reports are limited and not customizable.

Kevin S.

Already great and always improving

Reviewed on 2019-10-10

It very easy for patients to schedule themselves or they can call/text me for appts. Even when I'm not in the office I can set their appt because it is cloud based.

Pros

Ease of use, customer support, setting a schedule and breaks as well as slot blockers

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about the software; however, there are a few features I've requested that I hope they implement shortly.

Claire K.

Using Setmore

Reviewed on 2020-01-25

I would recommend this system to anyone in my business, value for money, easy to use and makes my business run very smoothly

Pros

Very easy to use for my business, integrations for staff easy to use.
Appointment reminders.

Cons

Not being able to find client by phone number, repeat booking into termed classes, has to be manually inputted each each.

Lara B.

Almost There

Reviewed on 2019-05-01

Overall, the app is great! I use it mainly as a digital back up for my pen and paper appointment book. It is convenient to send reminders once everyone is in the system. I do not use it for payments yet, but may try it in the future.

Pros

Form all the scheduling apps that I tried, Setmore is the friendliest to use. The UI is good, easy to navigate, and visually pleasing.

Cons

I have some issues with text reminders. The default reminders are set to a format where date and time of the appointment are listed backwards. I am assuming that it is the UK format but there should be a way to change the default text even in a free version. Another improvement that can be made is for the app to simply take the phone numbers from the existing contact list on my phone instead of me entering client's phone number into the app with each new client. I end up entering them twice; once into my contact list and then again into the contact list of Setmore. An option to scan the contact list would be great. I would also suggest the addition of another color scheme for the app. It's a bit bland for my taste.

Nick M.

Reviewed on 2019-10-11

Pros

- Cost for functinality.
- Customer support is fantastic.

Cons

Honestly, I can't say that there is anything not to like about the free version. Including SOAP Notes or medical charting capabilities would be a nice addition.

Vinny C.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Best booking service yet !

Reviewed on 2020-08-12

Pros

I like everything about it so far, very easy to use and clients love it.

Cons

I would like to be able to quickly block off time Compared to creating a new break.

Karen H.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Feedback

Reviewed on 2019-10-25

I am really happy with the program except for that one drawback with the recurring appointments; that drawback is very significant and the only things that makes me keep other programs on the horizon and switching programs a possibility in the future.

Pros

It is very helpful in saving time with scheduling clients. I like how it enables clients to access and modify their schedules, and how it provides real time availability.

Cons

The recurring appointments does not allow the client to modify their schedule, which is VERY inconvenient for me as my clients come for 6 months at a time at a regular weekly time, but of course the occassion will arise where they might have a conflict on a given date. It is VERY time-consuming and wastes a lot of my office's time to have to input them in one at a time for 6 months, but I have to give my clients that option.

James D.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Brilliant System - glad i found it. has taken so much work off me and saved me so much time

Reviewed on 2020-02-06

love it . it taken so much work off me and loads of less stress i used to run 5 diffeent calanders this allowed me to run everything through one system i love it . will be a long term customer 100% so glad i found this system before any other - one of my friends has a different system and his isn't as good as this

Pros

prebooks in advance and gives my customer easy access to book themselfs in direct from my website or facebook page.

it text alerts my customers before a clean is due. allowing cancellations etc

it has easy edit tools and allows me to create edit and change nearly any service or offer i provide

brilliant price

my staff can have their own calander to book in customers and can use this from their own phone

Cons

should have their own payment system linked upto it so my customers can make an advanced payment for my service directly to setmore and they take out a small fee and deposit the rest to my business bank account.

Penny L.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Practical and user friendly

Reviewed on 2019-11-04

Pros

Very practical and user friendly. Easy to set up.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about Set more. That is why I stick with them for over 4 years now I believe.

There is only one thing I which there will be a feature where I can block someone from booking appointment with me either by email address or telephone number the person provided since the very first booking.

This is just my personal point of view from using online booking software for quite sometime. I do have people who booked but did not show up or there are people I wish not to trade my service to, that I wish there is a way to screen them out.

Danita J.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

We Really Enjoy SetMore

Reviewed on 2020-07-16

We truly enjoy using Setmore and having the chat option for help when we need to reach out.

Pros

SetMore helps us have a way to let all of our families know via email and text message when they have an appointment. It also allows us to keep up with those who have missed an appointment for the month.

Cons

Not a con, but we do repeat our customers monthly and it would be nice to be able to click on a customer and print off a monthly sheet of their appointment on a physical calendar.

Merlin D.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

best software for online booking

Reviewed on 2020-02-21

so far so good.
i am still experiencing it.
I see the interface on mobile does not show up all options as on desktop from client perspective.

Pros

easy to use and i find most features that I am after

Cons

some boxes seem not to be modified although they are. I guess such boxes should be bold.
for example under class>category. I hovered over the title of my category and clicked on to rename it... nothing happens. It turns out that i have to go on the other side of the title and click on to modify.
that was misleading and indirect to me.

Zachary K.

Almost perfection

Reviewed on 2020-01-07

Pros

The insane free tier option, it's packed full of useful information and abilities

Cons

The design feels extremely date, would love to see a facelift across this product, would be more than happy to help do it if needed.

Tracey T.
  • Industry: Legal Services

You Get More with Setmore

Reviewed on 2019-09-06

With Setmore clients can book themselves and choose the service they want with no input from me. I don't have to answer my phone or contact them. Just show up for the appointment they set.

Pros

It is a super awesome all-in-one software. You can keep customer data in Setmore. You can input your services, allow customers to book you. And now you can accept Square payments with the new integration. I absolutely love Setmore!

Cons

The only issue I sometimes have with Setmore is that the widget on my phone does not update all of the time. So the appointment doesn't hit my calendar. But it doesn't happen often.

Angie M.

Time Saving!

Reviewed on 2019-10-10

I needed help getting to new clients fast! And decrease my time spent going back and forth scheduling a clients appointment. Now I can tell them you can easily go to my online schedule or they simply find via fb. I still offer to help the clients with scheduling conflicts or on their way out the door. Either way its like having an extra helper. And you're always on the know with any scheduling happenings because there is an activity list that keeps posting as action happens, scheduling, cancelling, or New client added. And so much can happen without me doing anything besides attending the client I am with in my office.

Pros

It flows easily because it prompts you to navigate the system easily. I am not one who uses a lot of tech or social media and surprisingly cannot recommend this product enough. I am so happy I decided to utilize the scheduling system. It has saved me so much time with going back and forth trying to set a client an appointment. Plus I have gained 1-3 new clients per week due to the facebook connection, they click and schedule!

Cons

The only thing I find to be work on the system is setting up my schedule with some days off. So if I want Saturdays to be every other I had to manually go in and hand select each Saturday I wanted to be closed. Not hard, but time consuming.

John M.
  • Industry: Public Safety

Bad for businesses where you go to the customer, Great for business where the customer comes...

Reviewed on 2019-10-14

Pros

Easy to setup and easy of use. The learning curve is very short.

Cons

Does not allow for scheduling at multiple locations. Software is designed for customers to come a business location and not for the business to go to the customers location. I have an inspection business. If a customer schedules inspections at multiple locations, the address of the last inspection that is scheduled will appear on all of the inspection scheduled prior to the last one. This causes serious confusion for my business and it is to the point now that I may have to look for other options.

Carol S.
  • Industry: Music

I am a music teacher, and this program is ideal for scheduling my students.

Reviewed on 2017-07-12

I save lots of time, and time is money. I am able to offer simple scheduling to my music families, and they love that option. This program saves them time, too. And, I don't have to worry about "reminders," because I decided once and for all that I want my families to be reminded 25 hours in advance. So, I am able to enjoy my life rather than focusing on scheduling students.

Pros

I can schedule my students. My students can change their times, delete their lessons, or schedule additional lessons. This takes away my frustration when juggling 20+ students each week. I also love the "recurring appointments" feature. My students want to have the same lesson time throughout the semester, and that feature allows me to schedule all of a student's lesson for the entire semester at one time.

Cons

Their help staff is amazing, BUT I would also like to have some online help pages. They are either hard to find or not available when I need them. Let me say again, their help staff is amazing!

Dennis F.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Excellent scheduling solution

Reviewed on 2019-10-24

Pros

Setmore offers an excellent solution for the challenge of keeping an online agenda, open for your customers to be able to schedule their own appointments at times that match for both the customer and you.
It’s straightforward in use, and it does what it promises.

Cons

In our specific situation, where we work in different locations and with different service providers that travel between those locations, it needs a bit of a work around to get it all working. But with some creativity and the features available, it’s a doable task.