7shifts

4.7 (1,167)
Write a Review!
Simplifying team management, one shift at a time.

(1,167)

heather
heather

7shifts, not just for scheduling

Reviewed on 2019-03-28

I have found that using 7shifts significantly decreases the number of errors surrounding scheduling and requested time off which is priceless in a labor market like this. furthermore, the time and energy spent on writing the schedule is much lower than when we used a homemade spreadsheet.

Pros

7shifts makes scheduling easy with a copy to next week feature that allows scheduler to mimic previous weeks schedules.

the repeating schedule feature makes scheduling kinder - allowing staff to set a weekly schedule of availability.

the chat and announcements feature lets communication flow without messier emails and texts.

the app-based time off submissions really simplify and streamline a formerly archaic system that was easy to screw up with paper notes, emails, calendars, notebooks.

the shift pool empowers staff to make last minute changes to their schedules or pick up extra work.

Cons

there's a lot of neat features that you have to pay extra for like an events calendar and labor to sales based scheduling.

Response from 7shifts

Amazing! Thanks so much for the review Heather. We are happy to hear that 7shifts is proving beneficial to your team at State Park, especially in a tight labor market. Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is ever anything we can do to help support you or your team.

Andrea

• Customer Support Software

My excellent experience with sevenshifts as a café owner

Reviewed on 2022-12-21

Overall, completely satisfied like I said, their technology is very easy to use mobile friendly they have every feature you could need small business to big business. I’m sure across industries, especially in the food and beverage business rates. Perfect so having a company like this is great. It’s also apparent by their new features that they’re adding that they’re continuing to innovate investing and grow and they’re going to be around so that’s important.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it was super easy to use for me and my staff it’s just very easy and it starts off. You can just do the basics and I am as a new business owner. I was just you know priorities come up, so scheduling was just first and foremost, but it has so many features that you can add on them at any time which is great they have help then it’s a wonderful automated system and they’ve just added a ton of new great features. I am excited to use.

Cons

Honestly, I can’t say I didn’t like anything in particular or what I least liked I think with maybe what I least used was something where we would be things that bigger organizations might need to use that or not important or not necessary for my particular business, but there is nothing that was the least liked

Reasons for Choosing 7shifts

Didn’t know anything about homebase it was used by the previous person. I try to get in there and start using it switching over and it was just a headache so I just looked for a new system start fresh and this one was just doing easier and glad I did.

Reasons for Switching to 7shifts

So there’s a ton of different products out there seven shifts is a reasonable price and it had the features I needed for my industry so I looked at several products, but I focus on what they what features they had and what my priorities were at the time and it matched
Matthew

• Customer Support Software

7Shifts went to a great platform for a good price to completely unusable and shockingly...

Reviewed on 2017-11-02

This software previously helped us save time and implement clear communication. It now is unusable and has little to no benefit.

Pros

7Shifts has a clean website that is easy to use when it is up. The best thing about the software was how it worked before they updated the system to be unusable and increased their prices by almost 600%.

Cons

7Shifts' new tools are not thoughtful and don't work with other systems. They have overhauled their system and the new system consistently has issues that make the website and apps unusable. Additionally, the regular system crashes come as 7shifts went from a very reasonable a month depending on the size of your business, to $57 for what we were paying a month for previously. Poor support along with a "Sorry! You are SOL" way of doing business makes 7Shifts a must avoid. Every update from 7Shifts has also included problem after problem. While the system to sign up for their service never goes down, the apps and website are now regularly unusable.

Matthew
  • Industry: Music

Matt C's review

Reviewed on 2024-03-19

Easy to use and track scheduling, great and fast customer service!

Easy to use and track scheduling, great and fast customer service!

Pros

Ease of scheduling and ability to change and trade shifts on mobile.

Cons

It can be a bit hard to navigate on mobile sometimes.

Response from 7shifts

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with 7shifts! We love hearing about how 7shifts has positively impacted your restaurant. If there is ever anything we can help with, our team is here for you. Feel free to reach out to [email protected] for any extra feedback or questions.

Tom

Game changing app!

Reviewed on 2021-08-31

Overall it’s great! Customer service is my biggest reason for using 7shifts!!!! Questions get addressed the same day! If there’s a glitch or a feature request, they listen and will try to implement on their next update. This app has come a long way. The app is ever evolving and I see new features being added from time to time. Love the support and love the evolution. Price is also fair. 100% will recommend to any businesses!

Pros

A super all-in-one app that does pretty much everything. Scheduling, to time clocking, to event calendar, to messaging, to task assigning. Price is fair and function is easy to use.

Cons

Messaging within the app is slow and unreliable. Amount of notifications received is too much and not easily customizable. Not having the ability to show a staff’s shift from another department that work multiple departments when printing is kind of a bummer (if I am scheduled to work as a manager in admin department, I will not show up in the restaurant department even though I am assigned and appear on schedule).

MakeShift and HotSchedules

Reasons for Choosing 7shifts

I started with Microsoft excel. It’s free, but you get what you paid for. Workarounds after workarounds. Then I tried “when I work”. It’s great, but they charge by the employee, which gets pretty expensive after 50+ people. MakeShift was recommended by our payroll company because our time clock is sync’d with MakeShift so we can effectively use labour forecast vs actual labour. But that’s the only thing good about it. Hate the fact I need to use 3 different apps - 1 for manager, 1 for staff scheduling and 1 for messenging… price is also higher too. 7shifts’s pricing is excellent. Flat fee, unlimited employees was huge. Plus the functions available was almost perfect! It hits every check mark and then some. If our time clock data (ADP) can be uploaded to 7shifts or have an integration between the two, that would be a dream come true!

Reasons for Switching to 7shifts

Price was the biggest decision maker. Ease of use. And the fact the dev team listen and evolve to make the end user’s experience better is the key reason for the switch. I’ve already seen over 10 major upgrades over the past 2 years. No other products out there can do what 7shifts can!

Response from 7shifts

Tom, thank you SO much for such a detailed review with so much thought and consideration - our entire team really appreciates it and looks forward to providing your business with value for years to come.

Mahmud

All in one

Reviewed on 2021-01-12

Great customer service, easy to use

Great customer service, easy to use

Pros

We have been using 7Shifts little over 2 years now and it has been a great experience.

User interface is very simple. It an app that apple would have build. Very basic but yet very powerful. If you are getting this app i highly recommend getting all packages. End of the day it saves you money and head ache. Advil pain killer is expensive and good for your body

Cons

I dont have any dislike so far in 2 years

Buddy Punch and ScheduleFlex

Reasons for Choosing 7shifts

Hard to use, bad customer service, behind todays technology

Reasons for Switching to 7shifts

Easy of use, lots of capabilities, communication with team members very easily, free text message automatically daily reminders to employees for their upcoming shift

Response from 7shifts

Thanks so much for the review Mahmud! We love working with your team at MezzeMe and can't wait for our next visit. It makes our day to hear that your team gets tremendous value out of 7shifts for your restaurants.

Leslie

Best Decision

Reviewed on 2019-11-26

I wish all companies had a team like 7 Shifts! Such a joy to work with. They love their job and are not just a sales department. Their support and development teams are just as good as their front line sales because they can really believe in their product and deliver what they are promising. First class!

Pros

We can maximize profit by scheduling exactly where needed with forecasting
We can create a schedule in minutes verses an hour
We can eliminate scheduling employees on requested days off or outside of their availability
Employees can update availability, time off without bothering management
Employees find a replacement for their shift after schedule is posted instead of bothering management
Managers can monitor labor in real time on phone app dashboard report
We use the 'engage' report as a positive way to eliminate attendance issues (late, no show, sick, change schedule, etc)
Employees can access by phone or computer
Employees can provide immediate shift feedback at end of shift
Managers can distribute hours and tasks evenly and monitor
Managers love the communication notification. One memo can be distributed to all or certain department to inform of last minute specials or even announce an employees birthday

Cons

To be honest, my list has dwindled of items I like least because everytime I bring a negative aspect to customer support, the development team calls and gathers information, then they begin programming and redesigning to improve their product for everyone. My only issue is waiting for them to make the awesome labor dashboard available for lower levels so managers can use it to train team leads without programming them to be in the 'management' category just to get the actual real time labor on their phone.

Response from 7shifts

Amazing! Thanks for the review Leslie. We are grateful for your feedback and it has made our team's day to hear from every department at 7shifts is pulling together to provide more value to you and your business. It's feedback like this that reminds us why labor management is vitally important to operators like yourself and we look forward to providing you and your team even more value in the future.

Keith

Love 7Shifts!

Reviewed on 2019-11-18

From the beginning over 5 years ago to today, the entire team at 7Shifts has been great to work with and are very accomodating to my requests for further functionality.

Pros

I like that I the functionality of the app and online. It is easy to access and use. The app is free and this makes a big difference with our hourly team members.

Cons

I wish the reporting was more robust. Sometimes I need more data than the reporting is capable of pullin gin.

When I Work

Reasons for Choosing 7shifts

HotSchedules was to cumbersome and slow. They charged for the app. They were slow to change and very expensive.

Reasons for Switching to 7shifts

The team at 7Shifts was always there when I had a question and made the integration process seamless.

Response from 7shifts

Thanks for the review Keith! We are thrilled to have the opportunity to work with you and the rest of your team at Kaldi's every day, and we look forward to building what you need for years to come. Cheers!

• Customer Support Software

Best scheduling / timesheet app to date!

Reviewed on 2021-08-31

Support has been amazingly helpful and all around compassionate. Makes us happy to feel like we're a part of a community where our concerns are heard.

Pros

Responsiveness. Ease of use. Employees not complaining for once!

Cons

With scheduling, we have staff that want to have the same recurring shift week to week. This changes often so having a template for a time period versus just a person is proving difficult. Staff keep saying "but I thought that was my shift every week?" What's happening is, they offered their shift to someone else so when we copy the prior week to a new week, the wrong employee gets assigned the shift. This is getting hard to manage.

Need the ability to print out day schedules the same way weekly ones look. We print our schedules out daily and assign breaks from them plus we leave notes about the day. Currently the only option to print a day view is in list mode and that does not show you visually where holes in scheduling are. We did find a way around it by printing the day view from the manager dashboard but that prints out the website not just the schedule.

We close out pay periods but they are still just sitting there as open, so that's confusing.

I wish we could name our group chats and create multiple versions with the same people. We like having group chats around topics to keep messages separate and easy to reference.

Response from 7shifts

Thanks for the super detailed review. Please feel free to share this directly with our team at [email protected] so we can work with you to make these suggested improvements!

Ryan
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

7 Shifts Review

Reviewed on 2019-05-28

From the beginning of the free trial that the support team set us up, to the end of the trial just showed how great of a program 7 shifts is. My employees are already raving about it and how easy the phone app is too. The program is great and so is the customer service from the support team.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service, speed, responsiveness, price, does exactly what we were looking for.

Cons

Can't think of a con...just a great program

Deputy, ScheduleFlex, When I Work and HotSchedules

Reasons for Switching to 7shifts

It just seemed like the best product for the price...and again the customer service was great too.

Response from 7shifts

Thanks for the review Ryan! We're excited to hear that 7shifts has been easy to setup and that you and your staff are loving it. Also, thanks for the kind words regarding our customer service. We take the support we provide our clients very seriously so it mean a lot to us to hear that it has been a benefit to you. All the best!

Brian

7Shifts review

Reviewed on 2022-12-13

Very positive. The software is intuitive and easy to teach others. Plenty of functionality

Pros

Ability to easily upload a new employee, set their parameters, and schedule them. Ability to message and communicate with staff easily. Ability to create labor projections and review vs actual.

Cons

Inability to stack and sort employee shifts on a given day.

Relative cost of 7shifts. Great demo and easy of implementing

See above
Allison

• Customer Support Software

Still learning the ropes, but seems decent

Reviewed on 2022-03-07

Pros

We're interested in this app for the optimal labor scheduling feature. Unfortunately, we haven't yet used it long enough for this feature to work for us. Being able to manually add projected sales to the schedule to see the estimated labor % as you prepare the schedule is helpful. The reports seem easy to read. The helpdesk has been responsive so far.

Cons

The cost of the second highest tier plan is the same as the highest tier plan on our previous software. I don't know if this is a good value yet since we haven't been using it long enough to access all the features we need. I'm hoping the longer we use it, the better it will get. So far, myself and my team are still struggling to understand and find everything we need.

Deputy

Reasons for Choosing 7shifts

We want to access the optimal labor feature in 7shifts. 7shifts seems more geared towards QSR than Homebase.

Reasons for Switching to 7shifts

Deputy charges per employee.

Response from 7shifts

Thanks for the review Allison! We are confident that our optimal labor tool is going to be a game-changer for your restaurant and our team is here to support your.

Christian

7Shifts Review

Reviewed on 2020-09-24

Overall, 7Shifts has been the best restaurant scheduling software that I've personally used. If I'm being very honest the bar wasn't particularly high, none the less I'm very satisfied. The insight into staff trends such as engagement and enthusiasm is great. As is the forecasting for scheduling.

Pros

Both the UX & UI on 7Shifts are lightyears ahead of any other restaurant scheduling software that I've encountered. That's most critical in having hourly employees engage and use the software.

Cons

We had some issues with POS integration. Granted we use Aloha which isn't the greatest, but importance of POS makes that a harder thing to change so I'd like to see the scheduling software be the more nimble and adaptive one.

Announcements and messaging can be clunky to load—especially on mobile.

Response from 7shifts

Thanks for the review Christian! We've happy to hear that 7shifts is the best scheduler you have ever used. We also really appreciate the feedback on your POS integration. I have instructed your Success Manager to reach out to you to see if there is anything that can be done to make this better for you. Cheers!

Brandon

• Customer Support Software

Whole team loves it! Super easy to use

Reviewed on 2020-12-03

I'm a super fan! They even sent us a sweet box of swag!
Even before that we fell in love with the...

I'm a super fan! They even sent us a sweet box of swag!
Even before that we fell in love with the software.
The number one thing though is how easy it is to use.

Pros

Incredibly simple to set up and begin using.
Team loves the autonomous features that give them control off requesting shifts and time off.
Management loves how easy it to publish weekly schedules.
My favorite features are the reporting and labor budgeting tools.

Cons

I wished I would have deployed it sooner

Reasons for Choosing 7shifts

The old software didn't integrate with our new POS system.

7shifts was the easiest to use and had a more friendly UX,UI

Response from 7shifts

Thanks so much for the review, Brandon! A lot of time and attention goes into designing 7shifts to give our restaurant clients a great experienceso we're glad you're experiencing that at Acorn Grill! Happy scheduling :)

David

• Customer Support Software

High powered timekeeping for low entry cost.

Reviewed on 2021-08-31

7punches is high powered, low cost product that was very easy to launch company wide.

Pros

7shifts has a great entry level price point for small organizations and companies. It is accessible, durable and transparent. It instills team confidence with employees when they can track their timesheets in real time and communicate quickly with management and colleagues through the application negating the need to maintain posted call sheets or add contacts to personal mobile devices.

Cons

7shifts cannot lock or protect a current schedule once its posted. You must use great caution when editing schedules online or on a mobile device that you are actually editing the correct day and date. If your scheduling manager is distracted during the edit process for a future week it is possible to mistakenly edit (and publish) a current week. Additionally, it would be helpful for the software to utilize a biometric reader in 7punches thereby eliminated the 4 digit code requirement.

QuickBooks Time, WhenToWork and Homebase

Reasons for Choosing 7shifts

We are a seasonal tourist destination and it made sense to switch to a provider that didn't require 12 month commitments.

Low cost fast start.

Response from 7shifts

Thanks for the review David!

Ann

Literally changed my life

Reviewed on 2019-11-04

7 Shifts helped reduce the stress on mangers who do the scheduling. Literally I would not make it out of the parking lot and I would start getting messages from staff about trading shifts , wanting time off etc. They can do most of this on the app. I do not have to carry a paper schedule with me everywhere I go. I do not have 3 or 4 copies of the schedule and all saying different things as they have not all been updated. It is all on my phone . I do not know if i can change the schedule from my phone . If you can I do not know how. Sometimes there are changes when I am out of the office that we cannot do on the app. I do take notes on this and update the schedule when I get to my computer. Not a big deal

Pros

How easy it is to use. It solved many of our scheduling issues.
Staff resolve many of the trades etc among themselves. The schedule is always up to-date. The schedule is always available on my phone. I can approve changes etc when I am not on site and the schedule is updated and everyone knows what is going on.

Cons

Sometimes the updates have caused some glitches. They are quickly resolved once 7 shifts is made aware. Because we are not a restaurant some of the features on it we do not need and show up all the time. It would be nice if there was a version without earnings profits etc. as we do not need all of that. We are a residential housing program for persons with disabilities and other then that it works really well for us.
the staff really like the freedom they have as well with the app.

Response from 7shifts

Thanks for the review Ann. We love hearing that 7shifts has changed your life for the better and alleviated many of the scheduling headaches that you used to experience. Cheers!

Ashley
  • Industry: Supermarkets

7Shifts Needs Ways to Search for Message Posts that Have Happened in the Past

Reviewed on 2022-12-13

The scheduling feature, though I do not make the work schedule, seems to work well.

Pros

The way the schedule is laid out on the dashboard is nice and easy to see and understand.

Cons

I need a way to know employee phone numbers when they are not scheduled. On the iPad app, I currently hover over their name (when they are scheduled) and their phone number appears. My coworker is somehow able to see all employee phone numbers regardless of when the person is scheduled, but we could not get access to that on another device. This brings me to another issue: the ability to use all of the features pan-device. It seems like some employees can get some information on some devices, but we cannot find/use every feature on every device, app or website. In the communication/messaging area, we need to be able to bold, underline, and italicize, just like in an email. We need to be able to search for messages, just like in emails.This software is very slow on every device I have used, and in multiple internet connectivity areas. Sometimes a customer is asking for a particular employee. Rather than physically walking around and searching our 4500 sq ft store and office space that's in a separate area, it would be nice to be able to check 7Shifts to see if that person is even working—alas, I can usually walk the entire floor and check three separate office spaces BEFORE the 7shifts Dashboard loads.

Rowan

Game-changing modernization

Reviewed on 2022-12-13

Overall, we have had a very good experience since making the switch over to 7shifts and would certainly recommend it to other restaurants - especially those with a large staff.

Pros

7shifts makes it easy to communicate with the entire staff, individually or as a group. It even allows us to easily send messages to specific roles or groups within roles, such as "bartenders scheduled today" or "servers not scheduled today." It also makes it easy for staff to communicate with management and each other, and has also made the process of shift swapping/coverage easier for staff and management. Managers love that we can see all bids for a shift, and that no swap or coverage goes unapproved (which often happened in the past when we were still using a paper system for switches). It's also great when we need to add staff for a particular shift, as we can simply post an open shift for anyone in a particular role.

Cons

I wish you could access the original version of a posted schedule (before swaps/pick-ups, etc) and see quickly who picked up a shift vs. who was originally scheduled, rather than having to go back through the activity log. Additionally, apart from the dashboard view - which is fantastic and super convenient for planning each day - the layout of the iPad app isn't great, and when there are major changes/updates to the product, it can be tricky to get used to. When there are glitches (which is pretty rare), it can be disruptive to our process of planning each shift. These aren't things you have to deal with when using a paper system, however they are minor issues in comparison to the many benefits of switching to 7shifts.

7shifts A Networking Dream

Reviewed on 2020-11-05

Overall, 7shifts is quite easy to work with, I've only experienced some minor inconveniences with it. Otherwise, it is significantly more streamlined compared to software that my close friends have shown me that their workplaces implement.

Pros

As a worker, I've found 7shifts fairly easy to work with. It easily allows me to see my upcoming shifts and if necessary offer them up for others to take. I have not personally used other software, but my friends have told me that they are either unable to trade shifts easily or at all! The messaging features are also quite adequate as they are simple to understand and use. They make it a breeze to contact my coworkers or employer if necessary. Finally, I believe it is a fairly recent development, but 7shifts has a logbook feature that allows for commentary about that day of work. The logbook is exceptional at sharing information with my employer and coworkers, and helps us maintain inventory and smooth daily operations.

Cons

Its recording of my expected pay is not always 100% accurate although that's probably due to taxes. However it might be nice to implement a feature that determines what you'll make after tax. Additonally, I've had some issues trying to input my availability, where the dates will switch before I post my availability. This isn't a deal breaker but just a bit annoying to switch them back.

Response from 7shifts

Thanks for the review! We love getting the feedback of employees that use 7shifts and we are over the moon to see the value you are getting out of the platform. Nice work!

Sherri

7 Shifts is a critical part of my job and makes it easier

Reviewed on 2024-03-20

I am very impressed with how easy it is to use and all of the features it has. I makes scheduling pretty manageable. It is great for the team to use for trades and communication.

Pros

I like how easy it is to put together the schedule for our team. team. It is great that they can use the app for communication, trades and keeping track of their schedule. They seem to like it as well and make good use of it. I cannot imagine my job without it.

Cons

I don't like that I cannot set it to see a whole weekend on one screen. It would help so much if I could see Thursday - Sunday in one screen.

I hate how the start end times cannot be set by me. They change randomly to times I need just once in a while, if I don't notice that it chose a different time it is a mess. I would like shift times set by me but a function so I can change it for on off situations.

Ann

• Customer Support Software

7shifts was a game changer for us!

Reviewed on 2019-07-24

We now have 4 restaurants/bars that utilize 7shifts and it's hard to imagine how we ever survived without it! It's streamlined our scheduling procedures and simplified the process of employees requesting off, submitting availability and swapping shifts. 7shifts customer service team is also extremely responsive and receptive any time we encounter an issue or even just want to provide our feedback on a certain feature that we think could be improved. We also now use the reporting tool for putting together high level labor tracking reports at the end of each month. Thanks, 7shifts, you're the best!

Pros

I love that everything is in one place so you don't have to worry about forgetting that someone sent an email or text message requesting off for a 2 week vacation 6 months ago (which is the system we previously had in place!)

Cons

I didn't like that you had to wait to enter employee raises until they were set to go into effect - although 7shifts has recently improved this feature so that you can set a specific date for an employee's new wage to begin!

Response from 7shifts

Thanks so much for the review Ann! It means a lot to our team that 7shifts has been able to help your growing business optimize (and report on!) your processes and continue to be successful. Cheers to you!

Hannah

User Friendly!!!

Reviewed on 2020-11-06

It has been at least one thing that’s made my life a little easier over the past couple of years.

Pros

I have enough experience to compare this system to others and I love this one. It’s always easy to read and understand. The colors and how it’s laid out always helps me remember my schedules. It also helps remind me what position I’ll be filling in or what time I may be able to leave work or just what the week is going to look like business-wise.

Cons

At times, I don’t get all the notifications that coworkers post in different groups. They’re not typically super important posts but I like to be up-to-date.

Response from 7shifts

Thanks for the review Hannah! We love hearing that 7shifts has made your life easier and integrates with your Toast POS.

Mitchell

7shifts is a lifesaver and a headache preventer

Reviewed on 2020-01-21

So easy to use, and check in on. There clock in and clock out feature (7Punches) is incredible, and works flawlessly and seamlessly. I would be willing to say that 7Shifts not only saves me time, but at least 2 hours of work per week, which would only be more with a larger organization. Thank you 7shifts!

Pros

I like how I can interact with my staff through the software and it makes scheudle creation a breeze for organizations of any size. The ability for my staff to book time off through the software is incredible. No more paper schedules. Not to mention customer service is incredible!! They always respond to requests within mere minutes and I've never encountered a problem they couldn't help me with!

Cons

There are absolutely no cons. I will never have a need for any other scheduling software again.

Response from 7shifts

Thanks for the review Mitchell! We are SO happy to hear that 7shifts has positively impacted your business in such a big way. We love hearing how specific behaviours have changed, as well as the time and money you're saving. Keep up the great work!

Mark
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Great scheduling application for any industry

Reviewed on 2021-08-31

Excellent - no issues from set up and getting our account started we have had zero issues. Communication has been good through the whole process. No issues - extremely positive!

Pros

We have tried a few products and this is the best value for the money. We like the ability to text, message, and have the staff see all this on the mobile app. This is what staff expect these days and we think 7Shifts makes on-line scheduling and helps us keep managers time tied up constantly working schedules.

We use this for our 24 hour operation and it works great for us!

Cons

Not a problem with the software or the application, it is a problem with us since we own numerous companies our time clocks are on another system and do not integrate but could. We should really be using the scheduling application and more features from 7Shifts but that is us not the product.

We should explore more integration and try to push more to 7Shifts.

Response from 7shifts

Thank you for the amazing, detailed review Mark. We really love hearing about your experience coming onboard with 7shifts and the value it has provided your organization.

Ciara

7shifts, great for more than just scheduling

Reviewed on 2022-12-13

Pros

It’s convenient the the mobile app works well to do most scheduling updates and adding of employees. The messaging also works well for getting in touch with team members and the facts that contact information is readily available to our teams to connect.

Cons

Sometimes there are issues where employees do not have update notifications enabled and they miss updates. You also can’t reactivate terminated employees from the mobile app. You don’t get a good view of hourly shift coverage in the mobile app like you do from accessing online in the browser.