Breezy

4.5 (1,406)
A modern recruiting & applicant tracking tool you'll love

(1,406)
4.4/5
Customer Support Software

Joe
Joe

• Customer Support Software

Easy-Peazy, that's just Breezy!

Reviewed on 2021-04-15

I come from a $2bn company with 1,000 hiring managers. I was the co-leader of a project to select, configure and deploy an ATS across the entire enterprise. We chose iCIMS and had challenges with user adoption with Hiring Managers, Recruiters, and Coordinators, alike. Through that experience, as well as working as a user or admin with a dozen other systems in my career, I can't tell you how valuable an easy system can be for a small company! When I was asked to select and deploy a system for our company of 50 hiring managers and 40+ locations, I scheduled Breezy, Jazz, Jobvite, and several others - I looked at all of the top 15 platforms available today. I kept coming back to Breezy. Let me tell you - the results have been phenomenal! At the end of the day, I just need applications of qualified candidates and for easy candidate management for my hiring managers. Breezy delivers it all!

Pros

Month-to-month contract, Trelio-style project management user interface, and simple configuration.

Cons

Some features that you'd get in a big, complex enterprise system, but they don't really matter in the day-to-day. Breezy delivers.

Lever, Jobvite, JazzHR and Greenhouse

Recruiting System Quality.

Indeed and Paycom

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

Cost, UI, and Ease-of-Use.
Rory
  • Industry: Human Resources

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic product, especially for the price

Reviewed on 2019-11-12

Breezy seems to do a very good job with distributing the job postings and generating candidates. The user interface is very intuitive and there's a ton of built-in functionality such as questionnaires, interview/meeting scheduling, electronic signatures and more.

Pros

Virtually all of the functionality you would come to expect from an ATS can be found in Breezy and at a price much lower than some of the leading competitors.

Cons

They can't provide an SSL certificate if you use your own subdomain (e.g. careers.yoursite.com) so it is not delivered via HTTPS (you'd have to use the default URL, which would be something like your-site.breezy.hr instead), and not everything as configurable as I'd like (e.g. user roles). There's also very limited custom reporting, but the standard reports are nice at least.

Lever, Trakstar Hire and Greenhouse

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

Cost was a major factor in deciding to switch, and Breezy offered much of the same functionality at a fraction of the price. Taleo is certainly more robust and configurable, but that's not always a good thing, nor is it always necessary (or helpful when you have a small team).

Oracle Taleo Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

Breezy offered the best combination of price and functionality that best met our clients' needs.
Viktorija

As a CV database it is OK

Reviewed on 2021-01-14

Overall, if you are looking for a simple CV database - then great. If you want a bit more out of your ATS, then this isn't the best tool.

Pros

As a CV database it does pretty much what it says on the tin -
- you can move applicants through different stages
- allows automatic emails
- allows to email you the candidate directly (though doesn't display your email address)

Cons

As an ATS system, it is missing all of the core fundamentals, for example:
- cannot arrange interviews via Breezy (and if you can, its not very clear how to)
- It is very clunky and not user friendly. The explanation was given that this is what they engineers thing is best, ignoring the actual user group
- doesn't have a "back button" function, which is extremely annoying
- all of the above means that their reporting function is not relevant, so if you need data for time to hire, interview to hire ratio, etc its not a good tool to use
- Doesn't allow blind screening, blind scoring (to avoid biases)

Jacquie

Love the organizational ability with Breezy

Reviewed on 2023-11-06

Breezy has a group of wonderful people always willing to help.

Breezy has a group of wonderful people always willing to help.

Pros

I like how I can easily see who has been selected for an interview, interviewed, offered a position and accepted a position without going into each person's information.

Cons

I don't know of a con that would be worth listing here.

Tate
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

• Customer Support Software

An ATS that doesn't make you hate hiring

Reviewed on 2019-12-21

I tried, implemented, and used Breezy to hire. It helps hiring teams be more synchronized, helps the company look good to prospective candidates, and makes the process very seamless. While the UI and the workflow has been odd at times, they do improve often and are VERY helpful to respond to feedback and requests. It's easy to use for teams where technical competency varies, and I deeply appreciate that.

Pros

Breezy has the most features for the money, without question.

Cons

The UI has some obvious growing pains, especially in workflows and the automation processes.

Lever and Greenhouse

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

Bamboo is A LOT of money for generally the same product. Breezy isn't a full HR tool, but it's way easier to deploy, makes HR manager's job easy, and really allows the team to contribute. Oh, and I've never had pushy reps try and upsell me. Bamboo reps are PUSHY.

BambooHR

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

The amount of features you get for the price is second to none. The basic packages come with better features than the competition's higher level offerings; such as automation and calendar tools. On top of that Breezy sales and support were very easy to work with, didn't try to act like we're a billion dollar company with deep pockets, and were never pushy.
Michele
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

• Customer Support Software

Excellent ATS -flezible and easy to use!

Reviewed on 2019-11-12

Our greatest challenge in implementing an ATS was getting all of our recruiters on board with utilizing it as the sole means of candidate tracking. Other systems that we tried never suited our needs well enough to get our team working cohesively and dedicated to one system. Breezy has been a real boon to our recruitment

Pros

The best part of Breezy is that it can be used by our recruiters either according to how they prefer to approach their work or by how the team decides. It's so easy to learn and to customize

Cons

I want to be able to delete old positions

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

We weren't able customize other ATS enough to suit our needs. The biggest issue however was cost. Breezy fits our budget and is customizable to our business

Workable

Price
Mary
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Breezy is a Breeze!

Reviewed on 2020-07-01

Breezy has exceeded my expectations, especially when I needed to move quickly.

Breezy has exceeded my expectations, especially when I needed to move quickly.

Pros

1. Set up was super easy.
2. Customer support is amazing; they are super responsive and thorough; willing to find new solutions
3. UI is modern and a breeze to use

Cons

The only improvement that I would like to see is the ability to edit the job from the Pipeline screen.

Jobvite, JazzHR and Greenhouse

Functionality and customer service

ApplicantStack

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

I chose Breezy because their reviews were good, and honestly, they were super responsive when I asked for a demo. They provided a demo same day, gave me a free trial, and checked in appropriately to make sure I got the functionality I needed.
Tiffany

GREAT!

Reviewed on 2020-02-11

The initial demo was not have that typical "sale" feeling. Signing-up for the free trial was very easy and once I decided to use the service officially, it was truly a few clicks (I was able to pay online with a credit card). And, when I have had a question, their online chat service has been great - very responsive!

Pros

After Google Hire ended their services, I was searching online for a replacement and came across Breezy - what a great transition! I wanted an ATS system that allows me to easily access and search applicants, communicate via email templates, and move applicants easily through a hiring pipeline - Breezy does all that and more. And, I am able to sync my postings onto job boards (Indeed, Glassdoor and more) easily.

Cons

Nothing, truly.

Trakstar Hire and Workable

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

Google Hire is discontinuing its service in 2020 - I wanted an ATS system that was easy to use and affordable for my smaller family-owned business

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

Breezy had all the functions I needed and was at an affordable cost.
Julianne
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

High Volume Recruiting Company using Breezy

Reviewed on 2020-12-24

The support from the team is wonderful. Super fast response and resolution time. Very helpful on any needs we have had so far.

Pros

This is very easy to use and track high volume recruitment. I would like to use more features such as offer letters and onboarding. I do not use the reporting feature that much so far but will soon.

Cons

The Hiring Managers have to toggle from the candidate resume and the Interview Guide. They would prefer to have the ability to have the Interview Guide and Scorecard up while also looking at the resume. This multi-window approach would make it easier to take notes during the interview more seamlessly.

Matt

BreezyHR Review

Reviewed on 2020-07-06

Pros

I enjoy the functionality of Breezy the most. I find it very easy to use from a Talent Acquisition perspective. It makes my job easier and it's helpful for the members of our hiring team.

Cons

Sometimes we run into issues with Breezy. I do wish the scorecard functionality was a little easier to navigate.

Caroline
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Game Changer!

Reviewed on 2020-11-10

It has been really easy! I have looked into a number of other ATS systems and could never justify the expense. The price of Breezy is fantastic for what we get out of it!

Pros

I love having everything in one place - job posting, resumes, email communication, notes, scheduling, and video interview capability. I also love the questionnaires and the ability to tag a candidate with specific certifications (or disqualify them) based on their answers.

Cons

The video interview can be glitchy. Some hiring managers (our Dir of Tech to be specific) cannot get it to work. Sometimes I can only see the candidate sometimes I see the candidate in 2 windows and myself. But overall, I love being able to have their resume side by side with their video.

Rippling, JazzHR and Workable

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

We didn't get great candidates with Zip Recruiter. I found it difficult to organize candidates.

ZipRecruiter

Price
Teri
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Tracking and managing leads is a Breeze with Breezy

Reviewed on 2022-01-13

This system has made scanning, interviewing and hiring so much faster and easier. Connecting to leads is fast and convenient. The hiring trail is easy to see and understand. All users can communicate exclusively, as well to the leads.
The system is very approachable and far easier to learn and navigate. Tracking and managing leads has never been this easy.

Pros

I love being notified that someone has applied. Then being able to see all their information as well as experience on one tab. The overview is very easy to read and makes it easy to know what stage the leads are in. I love that all I have to do is send a link for the lead to make their own interview appointment.
All outside job links are on one page and are very easy to access to make changes.

Cons

I don't like the candidate search engine. It shows people who are already employed and are not looking for a job.

Workable

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

We loved the how the system was organized keeping all our hiring tools in on one platform. The cost was much more efficient with all the features that were offered.
Arielle
  • Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

Recruitment Time Vampire, a thing of the past!

Reviewed on 2019-11-12

Pros

The simplicity of contacting candidates via email to arrange interviews. No more chasing candidates that never return your call. Time is much better utilized.

Cons

Could make the system a bit more interchangeable in your home screen when it comes to jumping into interviews, leaving candidate notes, score cards, etc.

UKG Pro, Hireology and BambooHR

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

Cost friendly to our department and company, gave our team more opportunity to make it function and look the way we envisioned it, provides us more leverage in contacting candidates.
Asif

• Customer Support Software

Amazing HRMS, We Love It!

Reviewed on 2020-02-28

We've been using Breezy HR for over a year. We manage all of our candidate pooling and onboarding processes through it. With Breezy HR we can manage everything from one place. Other HR Recruitment Applications that we’ve used have been difficult to work with, but Breezy HR was easy to learn.   Our team loves the simplicity and the functionality it gives to the overall employee onboarding process. A simple task of profiling of candidates that used to take days and sometimes even weeks have now been reduced to take a matter of minutes or hours.  Breezy HR is a huge timesaver for us and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a complete recruitment solution.

Pros

Candidate Pooling is easy with a career page.
Candidate Profiling becomes easy
Easy to learn and use.
Timesaver
Full Life-Cycle HR management

Cons

Can develop into a complete HRMS with payroll and expense management in future.

Freshteam

Poor technical support

Freshteam

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

Great product and great service!
Bradley
Bradley
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Recruitment is a Breeze with BreezyHR

Reviewed on 2019-07-25

So far, so good. I really like Breezy for my hiring needs and it is a step above what we previously used. Hiring used to be a much more complicated task before BreezyHR came along.

Pros

The company I work with recently made the switch to BreezyHR about a year ago for our recruitment needs. have to say that it is a one-stop-shop for anything you would need to accomplish while in "hiring mode".
The amount of features that it has makes this once daunting process a breeze in comparison to similar products.
Some of the best features included are the ability to keep your conversations about potential candidates within that profile, send emails to the candidate directly from Breezy so everyone is in the loop and even schedule remote interviews if needed.
I also like that you are able to create categories and subcategories for incoming applications and arrange them in a way that best suits you and your needs.
Breezy also allows potential candidates to upload more than a CV or resume. You can add customizable pre-screening questions or assessments to your application process and even request a video introduction, which is very helpful in the outsourcing world.
Following an interview, Breezy also allows you and your team to leave a scorecard from the interview, which is a big plus, instead of taking your own handwritten notes or in some spreadsheet.

Cons

It can be glitchy at times, but nothing too serious or I have not had any major setbacks while using this software.

Matt

School review of Breezy

Reviewed on 2022-02-14

We just started using Breezy, but I am pretty happy with it so far. It took a good amount of work to set up, but they support you through this process, which was super helpful.

Pros

The all-in-one capabilities of Breezy is what sold us on their platform. It is great to not have to combine multiple platforms for various needs, for example, their video interview is in-house. I love the visual for each stage of the application process. The candidate profile pages look great too.

Cons

I wish the scorecards averaged out the evaluation scores made by a hiring team for a particular candidate. Depending on your naming protocols for each stage, the full name is cut-off when attempting to change stages via the drop down. So it is not certain you will assign a candidate to the correct stage.

JazzHR

ApplicantPRO
Semih
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Semih's basic review

Reviewed on 2020-12-21

I'm satisfied with the product. Sometimes I need help both for my colleagues and myself, then I find help pages and customer support engineers. Thank you!

Pros

- cool design friendly UI/UX
- fast response tool
- easy to organize both candidate and recruiters' communication, e-mailing, calendar.
- looking recruitment on kanban board - awesome

Cons

- you cannot merge same candidate in the tool, same candidate can apply multiple times with different e-mail address.

- many bugs (I encountered in every detail. i.e.after disqualification of a candidate remains in applied section, after adding document and saving templates, system still can send the e-mail without document) briefly test team should focus on every item.

- design for safari login page

Zoho Recruit, SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite and BambooHR

job change

Lever
Nicole

Better results than Indeed and Ziprecruiter

Reviewed on 2021-12-01

I discontinued my subscriptions to other platforms, which works for me because I am purposely growing slowly and with careful consideration of each candidate. If I was trying to do mass hiring, then I would still use the other platforms but the candidates are definitely better quality from this platform which surprised me. Not to mention the prices of the other platforms are completely obsurd.

Pros

Quality of applicants (not just massive amount of resumes to filter through for those that "mass apply", very targeted and candidates who apply on this platform are truly interested in the position). Personal support that is available, responsive, but not obnoxious with repeated contacts from customer support and marketing. It was simple to setup and I've received EXCELLENT candidates, a very small pool but the quality makes up for it. 2/2 nurses interviewed, 1 hired and 1 potential/pending in the last 4 weeks which in this market is super.

Cons

None so far. I have been pleased overall with no negative experiences thus far.

Indeed and ZipRecruiter

Price and quality

Indeed and ZipRecruiter

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

Same as above, price and quality
Asher

• Customer Support Software

Easy to set-up and use, and cost effective

Reviewed on 2020-06-30

Streamlined our applicant tracking as well as interview scheduling and tracking. Service is quick to respond.

Pros

Self scheduling feature is they best part and saves my team huge amounts of time.

Cons

I wish it automatically pulled in address data for candidates, but this is very minor.

JazzHR and Greenhouse

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

Hire by Google was sunsetted.

Cost, self-schedulng feature
Melissa
  • Industry: Facilities Services
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Breezy Across the World

Reviewed on 2020-07-09

We've realized the benefits of having one location for applicants, job postings and resumes from all over the world. Our company is based in Bologna Italy and has offices in Germany, UK, Bulgaria, South Africia, Brazil and many more. Having one software and one location makes it all seemless.

Pros

I like that our colleagues from all over the world have one place to go for recruiting and tracking applicants.

Cons

Right now nothing is lacking, it was an adjustment to learn the process but otherwise it is user friendly.

Pia

Help To Recruit And Onboard Applicant Seamlessly

Reviewed on 2023-02-18

We can utilize several systems for recruiting and organizing application monitoring. We can also organize interviews and maintain a record of applicants during the hiring process. Breezy HR can aid to remind me of the candidates I've previously interviewed if I've forgotten them.

Pros

I like that it provides one central location to store candidates' information which is very beneficial while tracking progress to fill different roles. It enables me to keep track of every candidate I've spoken with by taking notes, updating their status, and automatically sending emails. It's a reliable ATS that enables us to use additional job boards and increase the pool of candidates.

Cons

Scorecards and other important materials are not available. The time it takes for a job ad to get live is 24 hours. Once the candidate scheduled the interview, you are unable to reschedule it through the website.

Jennifer

Breezy is great!

Reviewed on 2016-07-15

I've rolled out Breezy for 4 clients now and all of them love it. It's great for small to mid-sized businesses!

Pros

I love the social media aspect and that you can instantly share your positions on a variety of social media sites. I love communicating within the software. No one gets bogged down with email and you can easily review conversations you've had about the role. It also allows for transparency and keeps everyone on the same page. Communicating within the tool is great as well. There are so many cool features, it's hard to list them all!

Breezy is super easy to use and cost effective. Many ATS's charge per user, which can get costly. Breezy charges based on number of open requisitions and you can adjust your subscription at any time based on the number of openings you have.

Cons

My only complaint is that anyone who is listed as a hiring manager receives candidate communication. Not a huge deal but can cause confusion for the hiring manager if a recruiter is communicating with multiple candidates on multiple requisitions.

Response from Breezy HR

Thanks so much Jennifer!

Byron
  • Industry: Human Resources

Breezy product review - KornFerry partnership

Reviewed on 2020-07-24

Positive experience. For a new tool & vendor partnership we accomplished a lot in short amount of time. I can tell they value their customers and have pride in their product.

Pros

Customization, scalability, fantastic support, ease of use, and results. The Breezy product has a great interface or UI for internal users (Recruiters & Hiring Managers). The ability to quickly build unique workflows & incorporate current/leading edge tools is spot on creating a positive candidate experience. For example you can utilize mobile/browser enabled career portals that capitalize on these features: text field captures, video responses, customized workflows, chat bots, unique templates for email & SMS. These upfront candidate engagement features help automate workflow funnels to maximize critical human interactions.

Cons

Two areas come to mind. Like any newer software, ease of integration into current technology stacks has room to evolve. The system does integrate into a large number of vendor's existing systems. The Breezy team continues to work with their partners to set up critical integrations.

The second area is reporting capabilities. There is a solid foundation or core reporting already in place. The ability to customize & automate new client specific reporting request would be a place I'd love to see more easily integrated shortly after launch.

Ryan
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

A very basic ATS with some integrations!

Reviewed on 2022-07-15

Overall I didn't like Breezy. I think there are much better options for start-ups who are looking to keep costs low when it comes to selecting an ATS. At the very least, you can integrate it with your google workspace, but if you're scheduling a lot of interviews yourself (ex: you're a founder looking for your first 5-10 employees and are doing everything yourself, Breezy will likely slow you down when trying to schedule things). You get what you pay for!

Pros

I guess the pricing was conveniently low for a pre-seed start-up, but you get what you pay for!

Cons

The scheduling tool wasn't great, the resume database was average, moving candidates through the process was painful, the UI was clunky and felt very archaic, the resume parser wasn't reliable, customer service wasn't always very helpful, and their integrations were pretty limited.

Ayesha
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

Great ATS for high volume recruiting!

Reviewed on 2021-04-09

Overall, Breezy is a great Applicant Tracking System! I would highly recommend for companies who have high volume recruiting.

It's automations and candidate management is what makes it better from other softwares!

Pros

What I like most about Breezy is the ability to add automations, questionnaires and nurturing campaigns (text messages & email) to different stages of a recruiting funnel (reducing manual work!).

Information regarding the candidate is easy to navigate and the one-way video interviews has been a beneficial feature for us to screen candidates!

The support team is super helpful and quickly responds to your inquiries!

Cons

- Scheduling emails on a specific day/time
- Reminder on how long a candidate has been in a particular stage
- Reporting could be much better
- Automatic tagging when a candidate enters a stage