Smartsupp Live Chat

Smartsupp is Free Live Chat with visitor recording

4.7 /5 (238 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
Tânia M.
Industry: Textiles

Contact increment

Reviewed on 2020-10-19

Pros

The application facilitates contact with the customer and increases quality as it allows you to know at the moment what the customer is seeing

Cons

The app on the mobile phone should notify the entry of a customer on the website

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Francisco G.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Need to improve when clients are online

Reviewed on 2019-12-21

Pros

Easy to use, I love the app, multy language

Cons

We have lost conversations beacuse the sistem does not inform well what a cliente is there.
I have to activate the app on my phone and then I am informed when a client is there.

There is no warning for the client that in a few moment we will help them, so they leave in less than 2 minutes.
The sound warning is no good, since we ue computers that dont have speaker. we need something that poo up or flashes so we can see tehre is a client there.

Response from Smartsupp

Hi, Francisco, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it.
There might be a few reasons why you don't get the desktop notifications when a visitor writes you. Try looking in our manual on how to enable desktop notifications here https://www.smartsupp.com/help/desktop-notifications/. Otherwise, feel free to ask us for help at [email protected]
Your Smartsupp team

Thomas C.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Company size: Self Employed

unwanted horizontal scrolls & capability of hiding user photo if needed & miss chat or offline messa

Reviewed on 2019-08-09

...some horizontal scroll bars, down my smart supp panel, appeared here since a couple of weeks ago. while zoom of explorer is 100% they are there, and a part of panel goes out of monitor. it was not like this before. i think previous DIV settings were correct.

Pros

the whole software is nice.... miss chat and offline messages of customers are nice too, but...

Cons

i prefer when i miss a chat, or get offline message, that message to Email me to my Gmail account, or get an SMS based on the missed chat, or offline chat, which takes me back to the computer to consider customers. there is another problem, with alerts and alarm voices. they does not work on my cellphone at all. its ASUS ZD551K... ANDROID 5 ... i think it would be nice to use MIDI format, or make alert sounds through functions over every device, instead of a MP3 format to play on it. also, it needed to hide my photo over panel, some times. at least over my own monitor. and finally, i should suggest ...

Abigail A.
Industry: Program Development

an excellent chat for your page

Reviewed on 2018-05-17

get a chat in my page connected to my cell phone before I used the yahoo messenger in my page connected to my yahoo messenger account but this application is better has more features I like a lot the user videos

Pros

the free service is good includes a video with the user screen steps it's very useful see how the user use your system, includes an app for Android, a lot of reports for see the conversations, you can customize the chat with your logo, integrates with a lot of apps like word press shopify, includes automatic responses

Cons

sometimes the Android app doesnt receive the notifications, it would great include an api to generate automatic responses programatically like the chatbots

Response from Smartsupp

Thank you for your review!

We launched updated version of our mobile apps recently with several bug fixes of push notifications. I can definitely recommend to update to the latest version, where everything should run smoothly.

If you run into any issues with push notifications on mobile, let us know at [email protected]

Petr H.
Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

good experience

Reviewed on 2019-08-13

Pros

This program is very simple to navigate.

Cons

Chat is online after signing out. This can create a negative impression for customers

Response from Smartsupp

Hey Petr,

thanks a lot for your review. You can set "Office hours" in your account which means Smartsupp will appear online only in this time period.

If any agent remains online after office hours, the chatbox on your website will switch to offline mode regardless. So you don't need to worry about signing out on time.
www.smartsupp.com/help/office-hours/

Best,

Jorge L.
Industry: E-Learning

Excellent tool, not only is it a chat

Reviewed on 2019-08-15

I automate the messages according to variables to solve frequent questions to customers, when I answer the chats in real time it allows me to answer easily thanks to the shortcuts and I can check the information architecture, usability and accessibility of my website thanks to the recordings .

Pros

Excellent tool, not only is it a chat, it is a comprehensive communication tool that allows you to automate informative tasks for leads, it is also a tool for monitoring and usability improvements of the site thanks to the recordings and allows you to integrate it with other platforms to track the clients

Cons

Nothing, I love the tool, I think it can expand but its functionality is very good

Krzysztof K.
Industry: Online Media

VEBO

Reviewed on 2019-08-07

Perferct for me. For me is missing sending file via livechat like invoice for client etc.

Pros

Language is polish.
Easy to setup.
Easy to work.
Price still better that other software.

Cons

Price increase each year i know everything cost each ear more more

Response from Smartsupp

Hello Krzysztof,

thanks a lot for your review. The file-sharing option will be ready in the new chat widget. The estimated release time is in September/October. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here.
www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/

Ad price - we slightly changed our pricing this year for the first time in our 6 years history. :-)

Marta R.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

It's Good

Reviewed on 2019-08-07

We can help customers finalize their purchase when they have doubts. Or give them information about some products.

Pros

I like the shortcuts, because is very fast to speak with a buyer.
I like that it shows pages that they are visiting.
The possibility of personalizing automatic messages as well as programming customer service hours.

Cons

The possibility of consulting the most consulted questions, filtering by word.
The possiblity of add an image or documents in the conversation.

Response from Smartsupp

Hello Marta,

Have a great day!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Valentina V.
Industry: Cosmetics

Great customer experience tool

Reviewed on 2019-08-08

Fast and realiable customer communications tool with very handy capture of customer behavior on our website.

Pros

Smartsupp helps us, as online beauty salon, to get in touch with (potential) customers and provide exceptional customer experience.

Cons

Mobile app was outdated, but is now working better. Notifications used not to work in Safari browser.

Valerio T.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Smartsupp live chat Review

Reviewed on 2019-08-07

Pros

smartsupp is the best chat for the professional support of a site

Cons

when there is a chat lost and I do not receive the user's email address to contact him again

Response from Smartsupp

Hi Valerio,

appreciate your review! You will be able to contact your visitors even after they leave your site. This new feature will be released in our new - seamless messaging - version. You can read more about it here.

Best,

Hynek T.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Praise for your customer support service and especially the teammate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Reviewed on 2019-09-16

I have to point out the perfect customer support from one of your employess. She was very kind, helpful and she has made my day much better. I hope she will be awarded for this

Pros

I love how simple your engine is for the customers and also for me as an user of it.

Cons

I have not found any weak parts at this moment. If I was not able to find something I have received the perfect help from your customer support.

Response from Smartsupp

Thank you very much for your review! The fact that you are so satisfied with us makes us even more motivated.

We take pride in our customer support and appreciate every member of the team. We forwarded your praise to Anna and it made her very happy.

Sophia M.
Industry: Computer Software

Highly recommend SmartSupp

Reviewed on 2019-03-20

Pros

Is a great chat feature to speak with customers in real-time that visit our website. There have been 0 glitches or delays which is the main reason we searched for a new chat service and SmartSupp checks all the boxes. User-friendly, provides alerts of when a customer initiates a chat, desktop notifications as well and ability to save chats and history, setup is super straightforward and easy. Overall, we highly recommend SmartSupp, so glad we found them.

Cons

No cons at all, SmartSupp is awesome and offers great features.

Response from Smartsupp

Thank you, Sophia!

Michael N.
Industry: Computer Software

The Best Live Chat System!

Reviewed on 2019-03-20

We've used SmartSupp for over a year now and have never thought to replace it. The live chat is fantastic, it's smart, fast and very lightweight. You can customise everything on it, from users, teams, automatic messages and online/offline times.

The reporting insights are brilliant and let you know if you and your team are responding to clients in a good amount of time.

We'll be using SmartSupp for the foreseeable future!

Pros

Easy To Use
Easy To Setup
Great Support
Fantastic Additional Features
Smart Customisation

Cons

Nothing - everything seems to tick the right boxes.

Response from Smartsupp

Hello Michael, thank you for being our valued customer.

Dave B.
Industry: Automotive

Great Live Chat Widget

Reviewed on 2019-08-07

Pros

I like that it is very simple to use and the mobile app has a user-friendly interface. Easy to manage live chats on the go.

Cons

The live chat icon design looks a little outdated for my liking. Wouldn't mind a redesign of the look. Currently it tells you the source of where the customer came from eg. direct visit or google.com and etc, if it could go one step further to say whether through a sponsored ad or organic google search, that'd be amazing.

Response from Smartsupp

Hey Dave,

thanks a lot for your review. We are currently working hard on our fresh new - redesigned - chat widget. The estimated release time is in September/October. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here.

Industry: Law Enforcement

Great for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 2019-03-20

Smartsupp allows visitors to ask questions easily and I receive notification immediately, which increase client/business engagement.

Pros

The best feature of Smartsupp is the ease of use and placing it on my webpage.

Cons

I wish Smartsupp had more features, such as allowing to place logo.

Response from Smartsupp

Thank you for your review! You can add your own logo to the chat box in the Standard package.

Have a nice day.

Walter j. P.
Industry: Education Management

Smartsupp live chat - review

Reviewed on 2019-08-05

support for users of educational software.

Pros

The platform is easy to use and has a simple GUI; its quick and stable.

Cons

lack of uploading images (support needs to show printscreens sometimes).

Response from Smartsupp

Hello Walter,

Patrik

A very easy and comprehensive chat for your site, we use with Shopify

Reviewed on 2018-05-18

The history info it saves is very valuable

Pros

It was super simple to launch. I love that you can save who the customer is, so the next time you know who they are. Also the recording info provided gives you more insight to customer habits and more important experience.

Cons

So I have this on my phone as well, i did not realize it defaults to as available, making it seem as if someone was available for a chat at all times of day and night.

Response from Smartsupp

Thank you for your review!

You can switch to offline or logout from the app when you don't want to be seen online on your site. We launched updated version of our app recently with several bug fixes. I can definitely recommend to update to the latest version.

Barbora C.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

a usefull helper

Reviewed on 2019-08-13

we use it as a small company since 2 or more years and many our clients come from that communications to us . so we are happy to use it.

Pros

I like this app because you can be closer to your client needs.

Cons

No comment here. We are ok whit how it works.

Pavel Z.
Industry: Wholesale

Smartsupp live,easy orders

Reviewed on 2019-08-14

more specifications of a product, delivery time, cost of transport, etc

Pros

powerful, potent
easy talk with more clients online

Cons

user-friendly, history of chat and email feedback

Norbert S.
Industry: Alternative Medicine

Helps to sell more and give better support

Reviewed on 2019-11-06

Questions can be answered fast and efficient . I have smartsupp always on , on my pc, tablet and Cellphone. Always available for clients. This makes the difference!

Pros

ONLINE support, important for international clients

Cons

Could make a louder notification kkkkkkkkkkk sometime my cellphone beeps because of several notifications from other programs and it does not differ kkkkk

George K.
Industry: Computer Networking

I use the Smartsupp in 2 companies and is working GREAT

Reviewed on 2020-03-16

Pros

I can chat with my customers and this saves me a lot of time!

Cons

Maybe sometimes the video recordings don't upload the css files so the site is not appearing correctly

Janice K.
Industry: Retail

Live chat

Reviewed on 2019-08-03

Pros

It's easy to use, simple and works every day without any stress

Cons

It's all good. I find the simplicity and ease of use is excellent

Ondrej G.
Industry: Textiles

I recommed it

Reviewed on 2019-08-11

It is very easy to set-up

Pros

It is very simple and useful. Support, setup, price list,

Cons

i can not switch off some funktion in free version

Leon B.
Industry: Building Materials

Great way to create sales

Reviewed on 2019-08-12

Pros

Its very user friendly and you can manage many customer connections at the same time.

Cons

the mobile app could be better I think the navigation isn't that great.

Response from Smartsupp

Hey Leon,

thanks a lot for your review.

Have you already tried our new mobile app which was released in June?

Regards,

Cathy G.
Industry: Education Management

A great backup

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020-01-27

Makes my site look more professional. Easy to use.

Pros

It's there for me in case the visitor has a question, although for my products, this is used very rarely.
Most useful is getting the visitors contact details if I miss the chat and it opens a door to further communication.

Cons

The phone app didn't work for me in the past but this seems to have been resolved. So now all good.