HubSpot Sales Hub

Freemium email productivity & tracking for sales teams

4.5 /5 (264 reviews) Write a Review!
4.5
4.2
4.4
4.3
4.4
Bart M.
Industry: Market Research

Wish we had started using Hubspot earlier

Reviewed on 9/25/2020

I wish I had moved from our previous tool (Streak) before. Hubspot is intuitive, just works and it generates good results.

Pros

1) Grows with you
Although it offers a gazillion features and possibilities, just like Facebook, it just grows with you and how you use it. I tend to discover some additional possibilities along the way, even after +6 months of using it, but it always gets better for my use cases.

2) Easy sequences & follow-up
The sequences in Hubspot just work. Once set up - which is easy - I can add users one by one, tailor the message a bit and send out. Every mail sent is a mail I otherwise would have not gotten the time for to send it and just gives back results. It's more a sequence praise than Hubspot per se, but Hubspot's approach just works for me.

3) All-in-one
The fact that the landing pages can be created very easily, that you can send marketing emails, have chat on your website etc is a major plus.

4) Community
The fact they are big makes for a slew of Fiverr guys ready to help me out when in need.

Cons

1) Only community
Although I consider the fact they have a large community as a plus, the fact that you sometimes have to rely on the community to upvote features makes that my 'personal' impact on the roadmap is low. Even with a lot of upvotes there is no guarantee that Hubspot will alter the product.

2) Constant changes in pricing & feature lists
I have recommended others to use Hubspot for their features in a specific pack I use. However, pricing & features change so I sometimes mistakenly try to get people on board whilst pricing has gone up or features are missing for the acceptable pricing.

3) The neverending upsell
It makes sense that with more needs, more tools can be of assitance. But in Hubspot's case, there is a lot where we can still grow and where they can still charge me more. An acceptable all-in-one pricing would be welcome, because for now I do not use some features because of the big pricing gap.

Danny U.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

33 CBD Supply Hubspot Review

Reviewed on 8/27/2020

Pros

Overall functionality and product options as well as the extensive educational platform

Cons

Different contracts for different modules

Brenan L.

Sales Hub makes basic CRM functionality accessible to SMBs

Reviewed on 11/6/2019

Pros

Sales Hub makes basic CRM functionality accessible to SMBs who often do not have the resources (time, money or people) or knowledge. It enables them to better manage deals and prospects.

Cons

The design of the CRM is heavily focused on an inbound sales model, so the platform lacks design functionality for other models such as outbound. Companies with moderate to complex requirements will not find the flexibility they are looking for.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Philip R.
Industry: Chemicals

Happy CRMing

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 8/19/2020

For the Free cost it excellent. When business picks up I will buy into the payable version. Not invoicing any one right now. It been over 4 months with NO INCOME!!!

Pros

Ease of use and great interface and how it integrates with other software i.e. Freshbooks

Cons

Text messaging is a huge part of our business and having to add texting is labor-intensive. When setting a new task. It doesn't create the next step in the sales process

Industry: Computer Software

Industry Standard, but alternatives might be better for your needs

Reviewed on 10/3/2020

Pros

-Integrates really well with other tools -- most sales software offer a Hubspot integration which makes really easy to try new 3rd party tools to make your sales stack better

Cons

- Didn't have a great way to communicate in the tool -- other software offer things like emailing within your CRM so you can keep everything in one place

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Industry: Information Services

The go-to startup CRM

Reviewed on 6/30/2020

The Sales Hub is fantastic for early teams and startups. It is easy to use, even for non-sales people and is highly customizable. Easy import and export, a wird range of possible integrations and numerous further features definitely justify its price. Great value for money, especially if you get startup discount via your accelerator or VC.

Pros

Very helpful bulk import function - lets you edit your columns and properties between file upload and final transition into the system. High degree of customization (properties)

Cons

Things like quick and good customer service, as well as help with getting started, do not come for free.

Cecilia H.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Easy to use, shortest deployment and powerful results

Reviewed on 7/21/2020

Highly recommended for organizations of any size. Each company will find a great combination of Hubspot modules and versions. The product is easy to deploy, understand and use.

Pros

It's easy to implement and a couple of months is enough. The user interface helps a lot in the adoption process. Trainings are more or less short as users feel confortable doing basic tasks very easily from day one. Support is excellent always in native language and very quick.

Cons

The core of the CRM which is contact management is very powerfull. And when combined with Marketing hub it is unlimitted powerful. Probably, some bundles are too expensive for small companies.

Frank B.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

HubSpot Sales Hub

Reviewed on 9/14/2020

Great product, I highly recommend it. This will help any organization who needs to keep there team on point with contacts, for both existing and new potential clients.

Pros

This a great product for individuals in a sales environment, or if tracking emails are a concern for a one-person shop all the way up to an SMB/SME's organization. This will give you a centralized page to review all emails and follow-up with activities to clients as well as new prospects. This is a product that once you start to use it, it will be part of your toolbox for a long time.

Cons

I'm currently running this solution on a Windows 10 desktop and laptop, the only issue I have run into is when Windows does a major update to the OS. It usually breaks my connection on both Outlook clients, it does require me to go into the Registry to make the necessary changes. Along with the re-install of the Outlook client as well as Chrome extension. This will take 5 minutes in total, to be back up and running.

Megan J.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great software!

Reviewed on 10/10/2020

My overall experience with the Hubspot Sales Hub has been awesome.

Pros

The Hubspot sales hub has a lot of great features. The templates, sequences and other sales automations make life so much easier, and job more efficient.

Cons

There is not much to not-like about the sales hub. But, I do wish we were able to see sales rep response time to leads!

Industry: Automotive
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Awesome CRM tool for leads gathering!

Reviewed on 7/17/2020

Having the leads organized automatically has eased our work by an extent which lead to us adopting the tool, which was free to use when we access it.

Pros

Its automated funnel setup is a gamechanger for our team that needed to organize all the daily leads captured. Its done all automatically and having access to HubSpot's workflows would make the mornings happier!

Cons

Once you scale the business vertically, the tool can have a higher impact on the budgeting, as adding features may end up being a tad too expensive.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Lee T.
Industry: Information Services

Intuitive and cost effective CRM

Reviewed on 1/16/2020
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We love this solution for monitoring our client engagement!

Pros

The system is easy to use, and input data, which is great for any small business looking for a CRM that is free.

Cons

There has been some reduction in functionality in the free version, however it far exceeds any other free CRM.

Melissa S.
Industry: Philanthropy

Non-Profit Excels with HubSpot

Reviewed on 11/24/2014
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I like that HubSpot practices what it preaches. They educate customers (and the public) in inbound marketing techniques, the very techniques they're using themselves to earn customers! The product itself is easy to use and intuitive. Whenever we think up something we want to do (a specific tactic or approach), we always know that HubSpot can accommodate that idea. What I like best is the seamless way in which we can manage all of our blogging, website, social media, and enews all in one platform and see all of the analytics in that same place. Everyday we are logging into Hubspot to schedule social media posts, blogs, edit automated workflows, and more. Other staff use the tool for a monthly touchpoint email they send to their lists of contacts. And weekly, we send our FatherSource enewsletter from within HubSpot using the email templates. Further, HubSpot integrates with our Salesforce CRM, and provides valuable information to our sales staff, which can help them better help our customers/potential customers. We assign leads that come through HubSpot and feed into Salesforce for personal follow-up from NFI staff.

Cons

As for what I like least: nothing! Seriously. We couldn't be as successful as we are today without this tool. We have two people managing our marketing and Hubspot acts as a third person. Before HubSpot we were using Constant Contact, The Raisers Edge contact database, Blogspot, and Blackbaud Net Community for our website, and posting separately on twitter, Facebook, and linked in. Now we can do all of this in one place! If I had to choose one thing I like least, it's that there is a not a plug-in for drafting, distributing, and monitoring press releases and incorporating them into overall marketing campaigns. I think HubSpot could help us be more efficient in this way. Fortunately, this deficiency isn't not really a major concern for us.

Sean M.
Industry: Real Estate

Great for sales and marketing

Reviewed on 8/14/2019

Very happy. I’ve found the system very helpful. I have a better handle on my contacts and leads. HubSpot is very supportive and offer a great training environment which goes beyond just the scope of the system. It does start becoming a little pricey once you start taking on additional “hubs”.

Pros

It’s extremely flexible allowing you to set up your system to match your business processes. Not only that, the number of integrations in offer allows you to add whatever you need to manage your day-to-day operations.

Cons

There are some quirks that mean automation can be a little clunky. The most obvious of which is that tasks created by an automation can’t be assigned to a specific task queue related to the activity required.

Lucy J.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great for Enterprise B2B

Reviewed on 4/24/2017

As agency partners, we use and recommend HubSpot, and have been using the whole growth stack for a around 3 years.

With Hubspot we now have a fully integrated platform that it used by all members of the company across all teams - aligning sales and marketing.

With HubSpot sales everyone in the business - not just sales -gains clarity on what's in the pipeline, what the priorities are, how qualified each lead is - and we can track all nurture actions and engagements back easily.

If you're planning to do inbound marketing and sales effectively this software gives you all you need in one spot.

In addition to the sales platform and CRM, we use huspot to manage out marketing - bear in mind that everything is hubspot is closed loop so we can align out sales efforts with our content management, social management, paid ads, marketing automation, reporting and more.

Pros

Easy to use, good range of integrations, closed loop reporting, good training and support - clarity on responsibility for all our team across departments.

Cons

Not much - it would be nice to see a few more integrations with other CRM and sales platforms, and other 3rd party tools like chat, but there are always new updates such as these being rolled out by HubSpot.

Industry: Financial Services

Love hubspot

Reviewed on 4/8/2020

Pros

We actually ended up upgrading from sales to marketing and then enterprise. Hubspot makes great software that sales people actually want to use. The sales automation is like hiring another sales person for 60 per month

Cons

It is expensive and more value could be given for the money but at the same time it works and is easy to use.

Leo W.
Industry: Events Services

Great Sales CRM!

Reviewed on 2/11/2020

From day one I could see the value, and was happy with it. Being able to track documents and emails alone, in my business, is key. It allows me to see which prospects are the most engaged with the content, and that makes all the difference!

Pros

This is a great tool for your sales process. It provides oodles of data about your outreach, about email viewings, detailed data about how prospects are viewing your documents (even which pages, and for how long!). As a whole, it provides a variety of reports, lets you upload more documents and email templates than you could ever need! It integrates seamlessley with GMAIL (this what really what sold me), and operates along side your gmail account. Hence, I don't have to go in and manually add prospects to the CRM, I don't even need to input them via one list of all of them at once. Just working every day adds them one at a time as I work. And if I want to do it on a mass scale, I can do that too!

Cons

Cons... well. I feel like I could use a coach to sit by my side and show me everything. There is quite a lot that it does, and for a guy like me who isn't near as tech saavy as I think I am, it's quite complex. I see my colleague utilizing the software to a much higher degree. I feel I will get there, but for now it serves a few key purposes, and is already well worth the expense.

John W.

HubSpot is the best CRM I have ever used

Reviewed on 3/7/2020

HubSpot has become a foundation for our entire business. It houses all of our clients and prospects information plus all important stats for each. It is such a vital tool that helps compliment everything we are doing as a company. I do not know what we would do without HubSpot.

Pros

HubSpot does most all of the work for you and collects your client and sales data through integration. My cold call efforts do not need to result in tons of data entry but rather allows me to enter my notes and sales data into the HubSpot profile that is created through me simply sending an email.

Cons

I have found the duplicates and some time triple copies of data have been found in HubSpot. This makes managing data and notes challenging. They have a merge feature but this is time-consuming and cannot be undone so at times it feels like a risk.

Chase L.

Great product for email tracking!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

This product greatly increased my sales volume, being able to see when my email was read, and when links in the email were clicked was really a priceless tool.

Pros

Easily track emails in Microsoft Outlook or Gmail.
- customer service responds to your issues, tries to help resolve in a timely matter

I remember that I had an issue with their notifications once, where they wouldn't show up on my phone unless I turned my computer off; I submitted a request for them to fix this, explained that I didn't turn my work computer off ever, but still needed to get notifications on my phone, and they fixed the issue within a few weeks from my original request! I was completely shocked that they took care of this for me, all of my co-workers said they were now getting notifications as well!

Cons

There was a short period of time where they didn't have a cell phone app, but that's not the case any longer. There's really not anything not to like if you pay for the service; my work paid for my premium account, and Hubspot quickly resolved any issues I had.

Allie M.
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Simplifies Everything, Streamlines processes

Reviewed on 9/22/2020

I have saved substantial time, money & resources by using HubSpot Sales Hub. It works seamlessly with marketing hub and automation. I would purchase the full HubSpot suite if I were looking for a new software.

Pros

-As a lead generation manager with a marketing background, sales hub is a breeze and intuitive!
-Easily identify new leads, sort leads and assign leads manually or via workflow! This saves time, money, energy and alleviates any concerns of one rep receiving more leads than another.
- So many tools for sales to leverage! Sequences to customize, notes in CRM and robust contact profiles.

Cons

-Pipeline tracking could be a little more intuitive. It would be excellent to add features including probability of closing during time periods and a cleaner view of who is working the lead.

-Setting up sales pipelines and workflows is time consuming BUT WORTH IT.

Louis C.
Industry: Computer Software

Hubspot Sales Software has helped our sales team organize leads and to qualify new customers with speed and accuracy

Reviewed on 8/15/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

In our final analysis, our company has greatly benefited from Hubspot Sales software's keenly constructed systems for contact, habit behavior as well as for predicting future customer activity regarding our product. Demonstration and free evaluation of Hubspots feature rich software is available and we highly recommend their product.

Pros

Hubspot's "messages" feature allows prospects to directly access any team members expertise by placing alerts on our companies' website pages.
We really like their application''s ability to both let us know in real time which customer contacts are arriving immediately as well as building reports in the back round which then gives our company further insight into potential client behavior..
Hubspot's templates feature will compile useful customer profiles which then allows our team the capability to predict which demographics are most suitable for future prospecting.

Cons

The cost of operation for current feature set is higher than some competitive rival solutions.
That said , this condition we believe is mitigated by some specific and most useful features like "sequences" which allow
for in depth grouping of customer behavior.

Nathaniel G.
Industry: Computer Software

Ease of functionality and reliability

Reviewed on 2/17/2020

The ability of sequences and setting up calls and other tasks to project the stream of to-dos in a given week/month.

Pros

Tasking system for reminders and follow-ups, then the ability to run reports from tasks and emails.

Cons

like any software, there are some hiccups in updates and bugs but that is to be expected! They do a great job in response and fixes.

Ekaterina V.

Normal CRM

Reviewed on 10/7/2020

Our team is managing customer management in Hubspot. Overall its OK. You have to get used to the system in order to benefit from it, and not constantly working in data validation processes.

Pros

Mainly, as a user, I spend my time with Deals and Tasks. I do enjoy dashboard view, possibilities to link company, contacts, deals, easiness of re-assignment to other users.

Cons

There is nothing really to actively dislike. I find its good for standard workflows and processes. But the moment a situation is a bit different (and in reality this happens a lot), you need to switch to a complete manual handling of all of your actions. And basically you can do the same in your gmail.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Katerina M.
Industry: Internet
Company size: Self Employed

Hubspot SalesHubb

Reviewed on 9/30/2019

Pros

The simplicity for the end-user and great integration with the marketing data.

Cons

The reporting, which is lacking flexibility comparing to Salesforce.

Joni L.
Industry: Entertainment
Company size: Self Employed

Love it, but there are a few issues

Reviewed on 2/4/2020
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Hubspot customer service has been very good.

Despite the small issues, for what I'm paying they're the best thing I've found and I've found it to be a very important tool.

Pros

Having email sequencing working with the contacts in my Hubspot CRM has been a VERY valuable tool. I've found that my open rates soar at the third email in the sequences.

Having unlimited sales templates is a huge time saver.

The Activity Feed helps me know when emails have been opened and when links have been clicked.

Cons

There are a few glitches. For instance, when I send and receive email from clients via Outlook the activity is supposed to be logged into the contact's record in Hubspot CRM. I've found this doesn't always work.

I use both my business and personal email accounts in Outlook. The Outlook Hubspot plugin connects with both and there's no way to stop it from working with my personal account. The result is that I have to manually tell it not to enter a personal email into the CRM, which is a pain.

Chaunce S.
Industry: Management Consulting

Hubspot is a journey, not a destination for Inbound Marketing Leads

Reviewed on 1/8/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Overall, HubSpot is a robust platform for professional marketers looking to boost inbound leads. Here are the HubSpot features most importance to me:
1. Visitor domain tracking: The "Prospects" view shows you the latest traffic from known domains, which is a great asset for us as B2B marketers.
2. Referring domain tracking: With all that great content we're generating, it's important for us to know where cross-links get nested and where are next wave of leads may be emanating from.
3. Social media scheduling/campaign assignment across channels. HubSpot essentially has a Hootsuite built right into it - but no link shortener. I still meander over to bit.ly for that.

Cons

My primary gripe is the inability to do simple HTML template imports and editing for emails. There are CSS sheets (which is beyond my skill-set and interest level to futz with) and templates for purchase, but sometimes I find it easier to slide over to MailChimp for some campaigns to use my HTML existing templates. Then there are the little nit-picky items that could use their attention: column sortability, for example, or being able to clear through from a report to view a visiting domain summary - not just the known contacts summary. Also, the dashboard claims to be customizable, but there are limits to what a person can set as dashboard elements. There's no internal link shortener for social media blasts. Those are pretty drill-down user requirements, though not deal-breakers.