Perkville

Jaeden
  • Industry: Tobacco

The Easiest Way To Implement Points Into Your Business

Reviewed on 2024-05-14

My overall experience has been nothing but positive. Whenever there was an issue I was able to get help and a solution within 24 hours. On top of that Perkville made sure to go above and beyond and prepare our new website ahead of time to be Perkville linked before we make the transition. Hands down some of the kindest people I have gotten to work and collaborate with in my time at my current position.

Pros

Since day 1 I have been blown away at the amount of support Perkville constantly offers. Special shoutout to [sensitive content hidden] for always being on standby especially at our launch when we were just figuring out the ropes ourselves. From both the customer and management perspective it is extremely easy to use and within a short span of time we were able to implement it on all levels of our company.

Cons

UI customizability. Would definitely be cool to see more options to customize our landing page in the future.

Sarra

Perkville Program Review

Reviewed on 2023-12-08

Pros

We love the referral program for new guests. When a current guests refers a friend or family member the program automatically sends out an email. Once the new guest comes in the points are automatically assigned to the proper guest. This has really helped with bringing in some new guests for our business.

Cons

Sometimes we have had issues about Perkville updating points for our guests when they purchase a product or service. It can just randomly stop assigning points without us knowing anything about it until a guests brings it to our attention. On the other hand the customer service to help re-assign these points is amazing.

Stefania
Stefania

Almost Really Great

Reviewed on 2019-10-20

Great customer service, but expensive for only having limited functions

Great customer service, but expensive for only having limited functions

Pros

The syncing with MINDBODY online, the easy to use interface

Cons

There is no email newsletter or text messaging function

SumUp

Reasons for Switching to Perkville

It was cheaper and synced with MINDBODY
Makenna

Perkville Review

Reviewed on 2024-05-14

Pros

Perkville is a great way for our members to receive points to redeem on ancillary services/ merchandise at our facility!

Cons

Often times it is difficult to receive help in a timely fashion. There are often accounts that say inactive that we are not able to switch on our own and it can take days to hear back from someone.

Rob

Large Fitness Club With Two Locations & Variety of Services

Reviewed on 2022-06-17

Perkville has been great for our business. We have added over 3000 new members using this program since launching in June 2020.
The customer service is great. They reply promptly and generally with accuracy.

Pros

Referral Tracking - Building our lead funnel, awarding points automatically, integrated with CRM
Loyalty Building - Awarding members for checking in and using club services
Bonus Earnings - Allow us to reward certain behaviours depending on the time of year
New features being released - Challenges are how many consumers engage with fitness in 2022

Cons

Limited earning activities available - This is mostly due to a lack of API access to our member management system - Club Automation
It would be great to see more automated message capabilities - SMS/notification if they check in 4 times in a week after not visiting for a few weeks, etc.

Josephine

Easy Reward System

Reviewed on 2021-01-07

Awesome way to offer a loyalty program in our store. It sets us apart from other similar stores. It also keeps our customers loyal by rewarding them for shopping with us.

Pros

The software is easy to use and explain to customers. Our customers love that we have a loyalty program that rewards them for shopping. It is easy and fast for customers to register their accounts even for those that may not be as technically savvy. We are able to simply help them register with their phones in-store or explain over the phone. Customer service is quick and helpful with any issues that may arise.

Cons

I have not come across any cons. Any time we have a technical issue it is quickly resolved by contacting customer service.

Sandra
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Perkville is a great platform: easy to integrate, easier to use

Reviewed on 2023-05-18

Pros

We're really pleased with the Perkville platform. It was easy to integrate and easier to use. The support team is responsive and eager to help. There are a lot of self-service features/tools available but the support team is always available to help if there are questions. The Perkville support team, including our Client Success Manager, are great partners.

Cons

Due to system limitations (on our end as well), it takes at least 20 minutes for new members to appear in the Perkville system. Ideally, this would be faster.

Kinsey
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

We love using Perkville!

Reviewed on 2023-12-05

Exceptional customer service. Anytime I need program data or assistance with the platform, my rep responses immediately. Great partnership!

Pros

Perkville has allowed us to increase member retention and also leverage the platform for member testimonials, feedback and experiences.

Cons

I honeslty don't have a con for Perkville. As long as they keep innovating, I don't have an issue with their product or brand.

Corrine

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2024-05-16

Pros

Responsiveness from Client Rep and ease of use

Cons

Some challenges with ironing out the process to use QR codes for our small business partnerships

Val

Best in Service

Reviewed on 2024-04-15

Pros

The ability of members involvement in the facility.

Cons

nothing, They are great. Adding more options

Jordan

Perkville For Gyms

Reviewed on 2021-11-23

The coolest part about Perkville is how it helps engage members with different activities at the gym. In a way it sort of gamifies their experience and adds a nice loyalty rewards to show that we as a gym want to give back for things they are doing such as sending referrals, etc.

Pros

Perkville is a great retention tool for our gym. We love that it incentives and rewards members for things they are already doing. I.E checking in, buying smoothies, referring friends, etc etc.

Cons

We have had issues with the API not syncing well at times and several members complaining that they haven't received their points over several week periods.

Donyel

• Customer Support Software

If you are not using this, you are missing out

Reviewed on 2021-01-06

My experience has been great. Members LOVE this service. A member loyalty program is a must in today's market. People want to be rewarded for behaviors and this software does that without a lot of work from your end.

Pros

Very easy to launch, customer service is amazing, ability to change perks if very easy.

Cons

I don't feel there is any thing that needs to be improved.

Dalila

The Pet Beastro

Reviewed on 2020-12-26

It has been a great asset to our business. Customers love that we have a loyalty program that rewards them for shopping with us! Anytime I have issues, I contact customer support and they usually help and resolve the issue in 1-2 business days. Definitely recommend for any small biz to use as a loyalty/rewards program!

Pros

I like that is easy to use for our customers and for us as administrators. We're an independent pet store and it's great to have a loyalty program we can use for our customers!

Cons

There are a few technicalities that we've had to work through, but contacting customer support helped solve the issues.

Ron

Perkville use in a GYm

Reviewed on 2021-10-13

Easy to use, easy to deploy, easy for members to feel engaged and rewarded

Easy to use, easy to deploy, easy for members to feel engaged and rewarded

Pros

I love that once the software and perks are set up it is effortless for the points to accumulate and even our older members seem to be able to figure out how to utilize the reward program

Cons

It does not integrate as well with our club software as it did with our previous software. This is not perkville's fault, but our new club software

Marissa

Perkville for Gym Members

Reviewed on 2024-03-19

Pros

Perkville is a great way to retail members and reward them for their hard work. I love that members receive points just for checking into the gym, which gives them just another incentive to come. I like that we can add/edit perks anytime we want and we can include local businesses in the rewards.

Cons

The customer support is very frustrating at times. I sometimes have to send multiple messages to get a response and when/if I do, it usually takes a while to hear back.

Sarah

My guests love it!

Reviewed on 2023-04-12

Fantastic!

Fantastic!

Pros

Ease of use, and their support team is amazing.

Cons

A cap on the company to redeem points for our guests per month

Merideth

Great Program for Increasing Customer Retention

Reviewed on 2021-03-02

All around an excellent experience for both internal and external stakeholders.

All around an excellent experience for both internal and external stakeholders.

Pros

Easy to set up and easy to customize the earning activities to what makes sense for our users.

Cons

I would like to see Perkville offer more in the way of customization of marketing materials as we are not a gym or studio so our messaging is a bit different than it would be for a gym member or studio goer. Makes it awkward to run referral programs when the messaging is geared for gym members only.

Sylvia

Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019-09-26

Awful

Awful

Pros

I liked the loyalty aspect of hang. A rewards program

Cons

The CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS HORRIBLE! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM......WELL it does not matter to perkville!!!!! We lost sales today because we could not get a response from customer service! The number goes to a voice mail and my email went unanswered for HOURS!!!!

Karen

easy to use

Reviewed on 2022-08-01

Pros

Perkville integrated with our CRM. It was so easy to set up and use. Clients also loves it as they were able to view and redeem points on their own.

Cons

There were not any cons that i came across. we really liked the software/

Chris

Perkville

Reviewed on 2022-06-08

Have been using perkville for years now and its been great and easy to use since day one.

Pros

It is easy to locate and track the usage of clients.

Cons

In my opinion I can not say that there is anything that I dislike.

Jay

Flawless Integration with ABC Financial and user friendly

Reviewed on 2021-01-22

Pros

Perkville syncs with ABC Financial Software flawlessly. Setting up earning and adding perks doesn’t take a lot of time. You don’t need any designing experience to make your email or point website look professional.

Cons

I hope they have text messages ability for initial set up and points reminders.

Bryce

Amazing Customer Care

Reviewed on 2021-02-24

I love this software and it has made our point system easy to use and easily manageable.

Pros

The system is very easy to navigate with little to no experience. The customer care team responds within a day and is able to help with any question. When members have questions about if they have received their points it is very easy for me to check for them.

Cons

Sometimes members get confused on how to merge their account with a new email, but the Perks team helps very quickly!

Anthony

Perkville Member Rewards

Reviewed on 2021-12-09

Perkeville has offered our members a hands free reward incentive with many practical redemption options some of which are company related and others not.

Pros

User friendly with self direction including a wide variety of reward options

Cons

Have some members asking how to redeem points

annie

great community builder

Reviewed on 2020-01-13

people seem happy and willing to engage in the use of the program

people seem happy and willing to engage in the use of the program

Pros

we are really finding perkville has increased our direct referrals. It is doing a great job at building continuity and community in our studio.

Cons

no complaints that I am aware of - also don't make me write extra stuff

Kenny

Perkville - Review

Reviewed on 2022-11-07

Pros

Ability to see where we can improve as a health club from our members points of view and extend our reach to new prospects from the referral program

Cons

Sometimes the reviews we receive from members were actually submitted by them or it was an accident.