Chris A.

• Customer Support Software

Good quality CRM but lacks proper email integration

Reviewed on 2018-09-30

Pros

• Export for CSV, Excel, LinkedIn,
• Custom Statues, unqualify leads, qualify leads,
• Sort leads by RESP, Mortgage debt (create tag)
• Import a tag directly for a bulk group (RESP, Mortgage Debt clients, young families etc.)
• Convert button brings them to the sales pipeline
• Sales Pipeline has who owns it, estimate $, analytics if won or lost and reason why.
• Has direct functionality with Intercom, all convos can view directly on client’s dashboard. Open previous convos.
• Works with mail chimp for the bulk emails.
• Create activities for each client, has reminders for events attached for activities,
• Planner for tasks, overdue, due today or coming due,
• Dashboard, has analytics, how many new leads, what’s in the pipeline, sales pipeline etc, win ratios,
• Deeper insights, tracks touch points, win/loss, conversion ratios in the different stages,

Cons

• 1 hour of time allowed to help set up the dashboard no continued dedicated support
• Can link with Gmail calendar (you can't use it as your email which is a huge factor)

Andrej J.

Reviewed on 2017-07-18

Algirdas Ž.

• Customer Support Software

Not a perfect CRM but really close

Reviewed on 2018-11-07

Pros

We had quite a lot of different CRMs in the past but kinda stopped looking after we found Teamgate. I felt we used to overpay with the other tools, and it stopped with them - we use Enterprise plan and we get the whole range of features for this kind of money. All other CRMs with all these integrations and functionality is way more expensive (I'd say from $20 to $100 more). We have a few products so it's great that Teamgate offers multiple sales pipelines, so we can setup different sales processes in each of them. Also, the insights are just great, pretty easy to find everything we need; You can get reports or export files in just a matter of second and a few clicks. That's what we needed.

Cons

I miss better email integration (let's say 2-way sync), but the one they have also does the job. However, our customer success manager helped us to set it up and we never had any problems with it.

Patrick C.

• Customer Support Software

Best CRM for inbound leads and scoring

Reviewed on 2017-03-23

Having spent 5 years training sales teams, I am always looking for the best CRM that is going to give help me make my sales cycle as efficient as possible. Teamgate lead scoring is incredible, and matched with being able to make so many custom fields and analyse everything through detailed insights, I am not only make sales quicker, but I am making more of them. Would reccomend Teamgate for anyone looking to improve their sales conversons.

Pros

Lead scoring / Goal Setting / Insights /

Cons

Automated tasks

Amy Z.

Review from [email protected]

Reviewed on 2016-08-30

Teamgate CRM is very easy to use and we're so happy to see our data in the system are so clear which helps us a lot when following up with our clients

Pros

clear interface
functionary
easy to use

Cons

cannot call back history deleted
cannot have conversation with others

Luka M.

• Customer Support Software

An easy to use power tool supporting our metric driven process

Reviewed on 2017-01-13

We started to use Teamgate parallel to our endeavors to organize and systematize our sales process. Setting up the sales pipeline, sales goals and most importantly following a lead through the stages of our partnership is quite a task on its own for a young startup. In addition to the well-known initial hurdles of getting to know your customers, it is quite important that all actions done to get you down that road are carefully measured and annotated. With that said it does not matter how good of a plan or a protocol you set up is if it is not applied with certain ease and automation in the daily work of the whole chain from the management team to the sales force. Teamgate allowed us to utilize our sales process and gave us the much-needed overview of our insights into our leads and customers resulting in an agile and effective realization of the goals set. With that, it empowers us on our path of changing the veterinary medicine with stem cell treatments. Teamgate team offered their support professionally and with kindness through all the hick-ups on the way and we would recommend the software to all startups thinking of a measured leap forward in their business.

Kenan S.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

New to TeamGate

Reviewed on 2017-03-20

Amber and the TeamGate customer service team have been top notch in helping us sift through the myriad of CRM tools available on the market. One of the biggest selling points for us is that the software is currently on build 20+. This shows that they have the attention to detail and drive to listen and react to their customer base and it shows. We have been extremely pleased with both the support and functionality. They are quick to let you know that they are not the perfect solution for all industries, but that they will do everything in their power to make their software the perfect fit for your individual needs. Very impressed and looking forward to continuing the relationship.

Pros

Ease of use and track-ability

Cons

Inability to change out filters on dashboard

Cody C.
  • Industry: Sports
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Simple yet intelligent UI with visuals; heavy on the sales pipeline

Reviewed on 2018-10-01

Pros

I like the UI – it’s crisp, breezy, and sprinkled with visuals like charts and graphs and I need this (probably grew accustomed to it through the use of other apps), but an app that can translate data into graphs that can be grasped at a glance is sure to get my attention.
Teamgate is heavy on monitoring every step of the sales process. I didn’t expect much in terms of collaboration and project management, yet Teamgate offers decent task management and collaboration; and it adds a touch of fun and camaraderie though group chats.
Sales performance is monitored to highlight areas of strength and areas that need improvement, or team members that struggle. You can create sales pipelines and forecasts.

Cons

Cons: still evaluating… I can’t fault it so far.

Alex J.

• Customer Support Software

Way cheaper than other options

Reviewed on 2017-03-29

Teamgate has all the most important features, just like all the main alternatives. The only things what really stands out - Teamgate is way cheaper! Especially if you need enterprise plan with all the insights. Other CRMs with these kind of insights are much more expensive.

Augustinas R.

I was pleasantly surprised

Reviewed on 2017-03-20

When we bought Teamgate CRM, I was a bit skeptical because the tool was new to us, usually it takes quite a long time to get used to it. But I left pleasantly surprised because of ease of use and everyone learned all the basic stuff really fast. Impressive!

Will K.

A real time saver

Reviewed on 2016-07-25

A real time saver, this CRM is easy to understand for the team - reduces a lot of headache when training.
Very easy to use when logging new leads, all of the prospect information is laid out clearly and is easy accessible.
I really like the sale attribution to the individual.

Pros

Ease of use - clearly laid out intuitive design that's easy to read.
Very straight forward interface, has a great aesthetic.

Cons

Insights

Fausta M.

Easy to use & great customer support

Reviewed on 2017-03-28

Teamgate's customer support was great. They were super active right from the start, helped us to import our contacts from older CRM and gave us some more great advice. Recommend!

Laurent C.

CRM so easy !

Reviewed on 2017-03-17

I use Teamgate for lead qualification and generation.
It is very intuitive, simple to use. Fortunately because I spend 10 hours a day with it !
And I am still yellow belt !

Povilas S.

• Customer Support Software

Helps me to easily manage my sales

Reviewed on 2017-03-20

Great worth of money. Using Teamgate our sales cycle became shorter in just couple of months. So can't really complain about nothing. Recommend to all medium sized teams.

Justas M.

• Customer Support Software

One of the best tools I've ever used!

Reviewed on 2017-04-03

Was really impressed by the customer support. Also, the tool itself is very intuitive, so it's easy to start right from the beginning.

Ingrida B.

Excellent product!

Reviewed on 2016-03-25

Very smart sales pipeline management, easy to add forecast information and follow its execution. It has a very functional business intelligent reports.

Paula D.

Works very well for us

Reviewed on 2017-03-28

Liked it from the start. It's easy to use, the design is also great - simple and understandable. More or less works perfectly.

Lukas G.

Excellent CRM solution

Reviewed on 2017-03-20

Excellent solution, great pricing, great functionality, helps to track sales and optimize sales process, etc.

Review of Teamgate

Reviewed on 2015-03-01

great product that comes along with great customer support and good value for money

Victoria K.

Awesome

Reviewed on 2015-03-02

Thanks ! good interface and easy to work with

Valentas M.

• Customer Support Software

CRM based on cutting edge technologies

Reviewed on 2016-03-25

Intuitive design saved plenty of my time. It so simple and easy to use sales analyses. Customization help adopt solution to our requirements. Even more, it works perfect on android. Customer support was instant and always kept in touch with me. Totally recommend!!!

Paulius G.
  • Industry: Photography

Really amazing app!

Reviewed on 2015-06-24

I would honestly recommend this app to everyone!
It really helps to run your business much more smoothly!
So happy I found TEAMGATE!

Pros

Easy to use, good price, great customer support, really nice interface!

Cons

I haven't found any yet.

Carlos L.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Excellent!

Reviewed on 2015-06-24

Simple, reliable and efficient CRM. You can have your pipeline at your fingertips, anywhere in the world, without paying tons of money

Pros

Easy to Setup
Dashboard in one screen

Arturo O.
  • Industry: Legal Services

• Customer Support Software

Easy to start; nice visual interface

Reviewed on 2018-11-13

Pros

This was extremely easy to use! When we just started, I uploaded most of my contacts and leads, and started to explore what can Teamgate do for me. I'm not very tech savvy but it wasn't hard to find what to do with all the data, how to create new tasks and set reminders for the follow-ups. Calendar is really clear and visual, easy to get an idea who's working on what. And sales pipeline with drag&drop is very intuitive, you just click on a deal, drag it to a stage you want and that's it. A tip: fill in the lost reasons early, so then after working for some months, you will get an idea why are you losing deals and can think of a plan how to improve this area. It's the first CRM I used and I love it so far

Cons

I feel that there can be more automated tasks or so-called workflows, but for this I use Zapier integration, which covers this part pretty well. Not a big problem at all.

Vikky P.

• Customer Support Software

App that will surprise you!

Reviewed on 2015-06-25

I rarely leave a review unless I think that it is really worth it. As we all know, choosing a great CRM app is not an easy task. From the dozens of CRM systems available, I am pleased to come across Teamgate app. It has unique features and is relatively easy to use with little set up time required. It also offers great reporting functions and ways to enhance your sales results presentation.