Carl S.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

Great Product for the price!

Reviewed on 2017-10-11

Pros

Emailing and prospect tracking are the best features. It has a tone of features that I am yet to understand.

Cons

The program is not as easy to navigate as others, but well worth the price!I would recommend it to others.

Thomas S.

Reviewed on 2012-11-28

Our company works with marketing communication firms throughout North America and for years have been using lead nurturing as a daily part of our new business development process. We depend on our own ability to generate viable and qualified leads for our services.

For several years we used one of the more recognizable Marketing Automation/CRM solutions which worked ok. The problem was it was not a lead generation, lead distribution solution. This meant we were looking out the rear view mirror instead of the front windshield.

A few months ago we were introduced to LeadMaster and immediately recognized the huge upside this cloud solution offered. We now have a lead management solution doing what was most important. Generating leads!

The extensive capabilities of LeadMaster make this a truly unique and comprehensive platform. The ability to develop workflows, launch marketing campaigns, do lead scoring, use dashboard reporting are just a few of the highlights of the solution.

The implementation was very straight forward and with the help of the LeadMaster experts, we were up and running very quickly. All of our users were able to quickly adapt to the new platform and are using it extensively. I would definitely say this is a very easy to use solution. If someone has problems using LeadMaster, it is not the software but, the user.

Customer support has been absolutely amazing and the ongoing training materials and webinars are of tremendous value.

We have seen immediate benefits in time utilization, lead quality and overall campaign success. We are very excited and pleased with our decision to move to LeadMaster and look forward to a long term successful relationship.

Margery M.

Reviewed on 2012-11-29

In 1999 I founded Acadia as a virtual call team, skilled at providing inside sales support and lead generation for manufacturing and technical organizations. I was in search of an online CRM that was easy to use, affordable, and provided great reporting tools. I investigated using Salesforce, but it was not flexible enough to handle multiple clients, and did not provide the ability to customize fields easily. When I discovered LeadMaster, not only could I customize the interface for each client, it had excellent reporting and the pricing was amazingly affordable. LeadMaster had my team up and running in less than one week.

The LeadMaster CRM has evolved with me as my business has grown, providing continual advancements and upgrades to meet the needs of ever changing business environments. I highly recommend LeadMaster to other colleagues and will continue to look to the LeadMaster team as a valued partner.

Saidi N.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Good

Reviewed on 2020-02-28

All in all it is good crm which have morden features and people should use this for business purposes.

Pros

It the crm that include marketing automation and help desk not only tha but also it is easy and fast crm
It organizes leads and sources and feed them in callers in priotized order.

Cons

I do not have seen any weakness in this crm because it has marketing automation and has case management.

Laurie H.

CM Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 2014-07-10

Pros

They have excellent customer service. I like the email integration with Outlook.

Cons

There's a large learning curve for customizing reports. I think the tutorials are a good start, but most of the time, I just have to play with settings and see what happens.

Marcello F.

Top producer

Reviewed on 2014-11-03

Pros

I like the affordability and reliability. I also like the performance and technology.

Cons

I don't like the fact that there are no actual easy to use tasks for reminders.

Brittany C.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Flexible

Reviewed on 2018-02-08

Pros

Leadmaster is flexible you can customize the platform with your preferences. It is easy to use and learn by utilizing the cloud based solutions.

Cons

Does not help with managing records need to purchase another software if you are looking for that attribute. It does not track students designed for enrolling.

Brian T.

Reviewed on 2011-07-18

Having struggled through two inadequate database and communications systems for my college, I was looking for a low-cost product that would give me a high degree of autonomy within the system and infuse our office with efficiency in managing our sales process. Running a college admissions office is similar to selling a widget, but there are enough differences that I needed to be able to customize this system in order for it to function in an educational environment. We hit a home run with Leadmaster.

Having worked with more than five different databases in my career, I have found that Leadmaster matches or exceeds the efficiency of my previous experiences, while meeting all the needs and demands of communicating with my prospective students in this day and age. From texting to email to phone calls, I have been able to create a comprehensive communication system using Leadmaster.

It goes one step beyond just being able to manage my data and communicate with my potential students. Leadmaster also has allowed me to better manage the work flow in our office. My staff know who they are responsible for recruiting, and what the exact procedure should be with each and every student. The system also allows us to essentially go paperless in our process, cutting back on all kinds of office missteps.

Leadmaster is an intuitive system, which means that I have been able to design and use their tools with great ease. Better than any of that is that my staff, including those with little to no database background, have been able to contribute to its functionality for the office. Training was a snap, and each and every time I found myself in a pickle, the folks at Leadmaster have been fantastic in setting me straight.

I anticipate that, a year from now, Leadmaster will have played a significant role in increasing our new student enrollment. I know this because we are going to, for the first time in years, be able to track all levels of marketing effectiveness and make those critical marketing decisions in a timely manner. I will be able, through the tools of Leadmaster, to project revenue for the first time in our college's history, and be able to share with our leadership exactly why and how a student enrolls at our institution.

Leadmaster has its limitations in the sense that it is not a records management system, and any educational institution must understand this is a product designed for enrolling students, not tracking students through graduation. Leadmaster has allowed us to easily integrate the data from admissions to our institutional management system with great ease.

Jennifer K.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Pleased with Customization

Reviewed on 2014-03-04

Pros

I appreciate the attention to the individual needs of the client and patience throughout set up. I am also pleased with the level of customization the product offers and its ability to connect tasks and appointments with calendars.

Cons

Its not really a complaint, but it is a huge challenge to determine what your needs as a business are and how to set that up within the system. Without that focus and end goal for how the product will work for you, it's easy to wind up making aimless adjustments to the system.

In regards to LeadMaster specifically, sometimes the help function doesn't work or the help pages accessed through the system are too general. While there are tutorials on the website and library microsite, some of them seem a tad outdated or do not function. This hasn't been a huge problem if you have a rep available to assist you with finding the answer to your questions.

Desirae S.
  • Industry: Farming

LeadMaster

Reviewed on 2017-04-20

As is the case with most CRMs, the more organized your company's data and processes are, the faster you can get your system up and running and focus on user adoption and training. Likewise, if these things are not addressed prior to setup, you can end up with a mess of useless data and reports.

Pros

What I liked most about this app is that it asks the customer to decide for themselves what information they need and how they want to access it. It also integrates very well with Outlook and Google Calendar.

Cons

What I liked least about this app is that, while the initial questions regarding your business and data for setup can help customize the program to fit your needs like a glove, if your processes are not shored up at the start and you aren't exactly sure what you need to track and how you need to track it, the setup can become confusing. It is easy to accidentally make unnecessary adjustments to the system.

Mary G.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

• Customer Support Software

This is my first time choosing a CRM database

Reviewed on 2017-09-27

Pros

User friendly data entry processes. Once we have settled into using this product it has been very helpful with monitoring our customer calls.

Cons

Not enough time was spent on matching our needs to the systems capabilities. Not enough time was spent researching what our needs were or would hope to be in the future. Part of the challenge was my naivete about CRM databases.

Kathi R.

• Customer Support Software

Robust, deeply customizable, and excellent support

Reviewed on 2015-07-27

Pros

LeadMaster is designed in an internet era for people and companies who need their CRM product to work for them. While many programs tell the user how to organize themselves, LeadMaster asks the customer to decide for themselves what information they need and how they want to access it. Reports are simple to generate, and even forms are fairly straightforward to create within the program. Pricing is actually accessible for smaller companies. The support is excellent, with very helpful technicians who do a LOT to provide guidance, information, and service.

Cons

The only "downside" might be an overabundance of riches. Because the program is so customizable, it can be a little overwhelming on the front end to have to make all the decisions about data and reporting. Its very robustness can be daunting when starting at the beginning.

Helena B.

Sales Associate

Reviewed on 2017-01-04

We looked at many options and really wanted something that follow-up our workflow. Happy client!

Pros

Quick set-up, easy to use and good training.

Cons

Not always knowing where to go at first which is typical with a new product.

Diane U.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

LeadMaster Lead Management Complete Marketing Automation

Reviewed on 2014-10-16

Pros

LeadMaster offers a comprehensive CRM at a great price. It allows our company to manage customers and leads efficiently. The sales and customer service support is fantastic as well.

Cons

Currently, the email campaign editor does not have a working spell check function.

Nicole L.

We love our Leadmaster

Reviewed on 2014-08-20

For our smaller dealerships who have never used a crm, Leadmaster not only gave them the understanding of the systems, the ease of use, the customer service, but an increase in sales because of the ability to use drip campaigns to keep potential clients interested. The ability to now expand on the simplicity of the product that we began with, will open up even more opportunities for our sales people.

Charles Z.

LeadMaster Lead Management Review

Reviewed on 2014-11-17

Pros

I like its integration with Outlook and Google Calendar. It's very user friendly.

Cons

It's a bit difficult to set up and a bit difficult to customize.

Jim J.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

costof program

Reviewed on 2014-10-29

Pros

Easy to use, easy to fix, easy to load and easy to update.

Cons

Cost is a little much, but I guess that it's not too bad under the circumstances.

C.j. L.

VP of Sales

Reviewed on 2014-10-07

Pros

They have very accessible and helpful support, as they had someone assigned to us for any issues.

Cons

It wasn't designed for telephone sales and was hard to build accurate statistical reports

Alexander N.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

All inclusive, inclusive, CRM tool. Powerfull automation & customizati

Reviewed on 2014-07-30

Pros

Prior to subscribing to LeadMaster, I was on a trial period with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and Infusionsoft. In terms of an overall inclusive CRM, I rate the LeadMaster product the highest by far. While Salesforce is a multibillion dollar activity, they created a shell that can be used by other apps. The subscription fees to purchase the apps your business needs will set you through the rough, let alone the consulting fees and upfront costs you will need to get it to work. Furthermore, each industry is unique, and the chances of all your apps working in sync with each other is unlikely. With LeadMaster, you can purchase one single tool that you can use for all your data management, leads, and marketing. There is actually no point in marketing and generating leads without an effective CRM, and LeadMaster is the way to go.
Moreover, the customer service is unbelievable. Late at night while working on a project, I e-mailed a rep with a concern and expected a response the next morning. She responded and stayed up late to ensure my concern was solved. She asked me to take a step-by-step video, which she watched and resolved the problem. With Salesforce, the people that sell you the product know very little about what they are selling and will simply send you template instructions and videos. As I stated before, each business is different, and each industry is different; you need automation and customization. With a small reasonable fee with LeadMaster, the setup will fit your business like a glove. Take my word for it, or try the demo yourself.
Would I recommend this product? Of course!

Cons

I really have no prevailing concerns. Their customer service is always on top of any concerns I have. They tend to your business needs like I have never seen before.

Jamie S.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

• Customer Support Software

Leadmaster has been a huge asset to our marketing department.

Reviewed on 2017-10-30

This CRM has helped streamline our marketing efforts and provide more accountability to my team.

Pros

Their customer service is the best I've ever had. I have only ever dealt with one person, she has been beyond wonderful with me and my team. I'm not tech savvy at all; I tell him what I need and she finds a way to get it done. I also have a wide age range of reps and they all find the app very easy to use. I looked at several CRM's and for the price, Leadmaster was the perfect fit for us.

Cons

The layout of some of the reports could be better. The app is a tad "clunky" and we did have one glitch on the app that took weeks to fix.

Jane G.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Hillandale's Experience with Leadmaster

Reviewed on 2015-05-01

Pros

Leadmaster is a very affordable, flexible product that can be customized to your needs. It is important to us to have a full service system that can be defined by our unique needs and wants. Every component of our daily tasks has been created and we are confident as we continue to customize the system it will yield exactly what we need for our business and strategies.

Cons

I believe implementing any type of system has it's growing pains and learning curve. One difficulty is to remember that when updating the specific fields, many times the update has to occur in two locations.

Kelly E.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Used Other for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

We really only use LeadMaster as a contact data base.

Reviewed on 2017-09-28

I was sold on this product by the sales rep. He has always been very helpful. The program has many features we do not utilize, and while the salesman understood that, the customer service department performing set up did not.

Pros

The search feature. The ability to send mass emails and the feedback, i.e., did not open, asked to be taken off list, etc.

Cons

I have not found the tutorials to be very helpful. I would prefer written instructions - I can skip the parts I don't need, easier to go over something I didn't understand, available to review while performing the steps.

There is rarely a tutorial I need available, or if it is available, I'm not sure where to find it. FAQs would also be very helpful.

Carl S.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

It is a good program, but the training was not that great

Reviewed on 2014-07-25

Pros

I like its ease of use.

Cons

It is difficult to get folks on the phone to assist with questions.

Siddesh R.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Great Marketing reports

Reviewed on 2018-06-22

Pros

This is a great software for small and medium industries for the data management and get great results from it.

Cons

Even though it is flexible and has benefits, it also has few updating errors and sometimes the software get slow.

Too complicated

Reviewed on 2018-10-03

Dissatisfied to say the least!

Pros

Nothing to be honest. I have used it for a very long time and have never been able to truly be happy with it.

Cons

This CRM is too complicated. You have to use too many different outside tools/resources to get what you need out of it. You have to jump through hoops to function. Constant glitches that lose, remove or even delete things. Support isn't very supportive.

Response from LeadMaster

Hello,
We are sorry they didn't have a good experience. We do try to make sure everyone is able to experience the benefits of using our product to the fullest extent and to help them grow their business.