4.1
4.2
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Too complicated

Reviewed on 2018-10-03

Dissatisfied to say the least!

Pros

Nothing to be honest. I have used it for a very long time and have never been able to truly be happy with it.

Cons

This CRM is too complicated. You have to use too many different outside tools/resources to get what you need out of it. You have to jump through hoops to function. Constant glitches that lose, remove or even delete things. Support isn't very supportive.

Response from LeadMaster

Hello,
We are sorry they didn't have a good experience. We do try to make sure everyone is able to experience the benefits of using our product to the fullest extent and to help them grow their business.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Jenna G.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Cumbersome product

Reviewed on 2019-12-16

Once we diligently utilized the software, we were able to create reports that showed the effectiveness of our salespeople in each step of the sales process. Subsequently, we were able to get a clearer picture on where they needed coaching.

Pros

I liked all of the data that I could easily access. I liked that there were tons of reports and that I could create custom reports. I liked the ability to schedule actions and have the system automatically send reminders and/or emails.

Cons

The database didn't have great checks in place to prevent duplicate customers. Additionally, some of the data entry required entering the information more than once which caused the data entry to be somewhat cumbersome.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Kewal G.

Reviewed on 2011-07-21
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Channel Tools provides sales and marketing services to companies mainly in the
technology sector.

The reason for going to the market place for new software was we were looking for a solution that could manage a number of pain points. These included

1. Managing marketing spend
2. ROI management
3. Measuring effectiveness of multiagency and multitouch campaigns
4. True close loop reporting
5. The ability to manage a channel by using functionality for updating leads and pipelines.
6. Making sure no lead was missed and was always allocated to someone for follow up, whether from e-marketing, filling in a form on a website or even a lead from a trade show.
7. Data management and data analysis
8. Linking emarketing easily to lead generation

What we were finding was that because we worked with a number of agencies there were no standard ways of seeing trends or overall ROI. Measurement was purely at an individual activity level resulting in masses of spreadsheets or a huge professional services bill for updating a large system to have the functionality to meet our requirements.

We have been using LeadMaster for approximately a year. The system is very intuitive from an end user perspective and very flexible and adaptable. There is plenty of training material available and the support is great.

Having used the system for a year we have found that things that used to take 3 days now take three minutes. I could go on. Definitely worth taking on this program.

Rod H.

CRM Leadmaster

Reviewed on 2016-11-08
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Set up and support team were very helpful in getting us up and running.

Pros

Fairly simple to use for lead tracking, appointment, reminders ect.

Cons

Priority lists were a little complicated and difficult to set up. Support team is difficult to get in touch with after launch.

Lisa B.
Industry: Management Consulting

An easy yet dependable CRM that gets the job done

Reviewed on 2014-08-22
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It's easy to make changes yourself, and there's a lot of help on the backend in learning the product with the videos and instructions. The library is an excellent tool.

Cons

I wish they would push our leadership to have the training webinar for the sales people. They need to stay on the leadership at Woodlawn to get this done. Salespeople are not utilizing the product correctly.

Larry K.

Leadmaster CRM - Solid Option

Reviewed on 2016-10-07
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

While I have not purchased this solution yet, I will be based on the demos and conversations that I have had. The ease of use along with the features and functionality are exactly what I am looking for.

Pros

ease of use along with the features and functionality

Shawn F.

Reviewed on 2012-10-24
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

If you are interested in using Leadmaster, pls be very careful their system can work for you. We have tried using if for a few years now for about 1% of our staff. The main problem with it is if you change one thing, the system does not update the other parts of the program. For small companies this might be okay, but for large ones you are then looking at reviewing 1000 other working parts of the program manually. Your staff will be using paper and pencil to do their work and their support takes along time to answer questions and deal with issues.

Brian T.

Reviewed on 2011-07-18
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Having struggled through two inadequate database and communications systems for my college, I was looking for a low-cost product that would give me a high degree of autonomy within the system and infuse our office with efficiency in managing our sales process. Running a college admissions office is similar to selling a widget, but there are enough differences that I needed to be able to customize this system in order for it to function in an educational environment. We hit a home run with Leadmaster.

Having worked with more than five different databases in my career, I have found that Leadmaster matches or exceeds the efficiency of my previous experiences, while meeting all the needs and demands of communicating with my prospective students in this day and age. From texting to email to phone calls, I have been able to create a comprehensive communication system using Leadmaster.

It goes one step beyond just being able to manage my data and communicate with my potential students. Leadmaster also has allowed me to better manage the work flow in our office. My staff know who they are responsible for recruiting, and what the exact procedure should be with each and every student. The system also allows us to essentially go paperless in our process, cutting back on all kinds of office missteps.

Leadmaster is an intuitive system, which means that I have been able to design and use their tools with great ease. Better than any of that is that my staff, including those with little to no database background, have been able to contribute to its functionality for the office. Training was a snap, and each and every time I found myself in a pickle, the folks at Leadmaster have been fantastic in setting me straight.

I anticipate that, a year from now, Leadmaster will have played a significant role in increasing our new student enrollment. I know this because we are going to, for the first time in years, be able to track all levels of marketing effectiveness and make those critical marketing decisions in a timely manner. I will be able, through the tools of Leadmaster, to project revenue for the first time in our college's history, and be able to share with our leadership exactly why and how a student enrolls at our institution.

Leadmaster has its limitations in the sense that it is not a records management system, and any educational institution must understand this is a product designed for enrolling students, not tracking students through graduation. Leadmaster has allowed us to easily integrate the data from admissions to our institutional management system with great ease.

Jennifer K.

Pleased with Customization

Reviewed on 2014-03-04
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I appreciate the attention to the individual needs of the client and patience throughout set up. I am also pleased with the level of customization the product offers and its ability to connect tasks and appointments with calendars.

Cons

Its not really a complaint, but it is a huge challenge to determine what your needs as a business are and how to set that up within the system. Without that focus and end goal for how the product will work for you, it's easy to wind up making aimless adjustments to the system.

In regards to LeadMaster specifically, sometimes the help function doesn't work or the help pages accessed through the system are too general. While there are tutorials on the website and library microsite, some of them seem a tad outdated or do not function. This hasn't been a huge problem if you have a rep available to assist you with finding the answer to your questions.

Desirae S.
Industry: Farming

LeadMaster

Reviewed on 2017-04-20
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

As is the case with most CRMs, the more organized your company's data and processes are, the faster you can get your system up and running and focus on user adoption and training. Likewise, if these things are not addressed prior to setup, you can end up with a mess of useless data and reports.

Pros

What I liked most about this app is that it asks the customer to decide for themselves what information they need and how they want to access it. It also integrates very well with Outlook and Google Calendar.

Cons

What I liked least about this app is that, while the initial questions regarding your business and data for setup can help customize the program to fit your needs like a glove, if your processes are not shored up at the start and you aren't exactly sure what you need to track and how you need to track it, the setup can become confusing. It is easy to accidentally make unnecessary adjustments to the system.

Mary G.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

This is my first time choosing a CRM database

Reviewed on 2017-09-27
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

User friendly data entry processes. Once we have settled into using this product it has been very helpful with monitoring our customer calls.

Cons

Not enough time was spent on matching our needs to the systems capabilities. Not enough time was spent researching what our needs were or would hope to be in the future. Part of the challenge was my naivete about CRM databases.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Kathi R.

Robust, deeply customizable, and excellent support

Reviewed on 2015-07-27
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

LeadMaster is designed in an internet era for people and companies who need their CRM product to work for them. While many programs tell the user how to organize themselves, LeadMaster asks the customer to decide for themselves what information they need and how they want to access it. Reports are simple to generate, and even forms are fairly straightforward to create within the program. Pricing is actually accessible for smaller companies. The support is excellent, with very helpful technicians who do a LOT to provide guidance, information, and service.

Cons

The only "downside" might be an overabundance of riches. Because the program is so customizable, it can be a little overwhelming on the front end to have to make all the decisions about data and reporting. Its very robustness can be daunting when starting at the beginning.

Helena B.
Industry: Computer Software

Sales Associate

Reviewed on 2017-01-04
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We looked at many options and really wanted something that follow-up our workflow. Happy client!

Pros

Quick set-up, easy to use and good training.

Cons

Not always knowing where to go at first which is typical with a new product.

Diane U.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

LeadMaster Lead Management Complete Marketing Automation

Reviewed on 2014-10-16
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

LeadMaster offers a comprehensive CRM at a great price. It allows our company to manage customers and leads efficiently. The sales and customer service support is fantastic as well.

Cons

Currently, the email campaign editor does not have a working spell check function.

Nicole L.

We love our Leadmaster

Reviewed on 2014-08-20

For our smaller dealerships who have never used a crm, Leadmaster not only gave them the understanding of the systems, the ease of use, the customer service, but an increase in sales because of the ability to use drip campaigns to keep potential clients interested. The ability to now expand on the simplicity of the product that we began with, will open up even more opportunities for our sales people.

Charles Z.

LeadMaster Lead Management Review

Reviewed on 2014-11-17
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I like its integration with Outlook and Google Calendar. It's very user friendly.

Cons

It's a bit difficult to set up and a bit difficult to customize.

Jim J.
Industry: Consumer Services

costof program

Reviewed on 2014-10-29
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Easy to use, easy to fix, easy to load and easy to update.

Cons

Cost is a little much, but I guess that it's not too bad under the circumstances.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

C.j. L.

VP of Sales

Reviewed on 2014-10-07
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

They have very accessible and helpful support, as they had someone assigned to us for any issues.

Cons

It wasn't designed for telephone sales and was hard to build accurate statistical reports

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Carl S.
Industry: Insurance

Great Product for the price!

Reviewed on 2017-10-11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Emailing and prospect tracking are the best features. It has a tone of features that I am yet to understand.

Cons

The program is not as easy to navigate as others, but well worth the price!I would recommend it to others.

Thomas S.

Reviewed on 2012-11-28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Our company works with marketing communication firms throughout North America and for years have been using lead nurturing as a daily part of our new business development process. We depend on our own ability to generate viable and qualified leads for our services.

For several years we used one of the more recognizable Marketing Automation/CRM solutions which worked ok. The problem was it was not a lead generation, lead distribution solution. This meant we were looking out the rear view mirror instead of the front windshield.

A few months ago we were introduced to LeadMaster and immediately recognized the huge upside this cloud solution offered. We now have a lead management solution doing what was most important. Generating leads!

The extensive capabilities of LeadMaster make this a truly unique and comprehensive platform. The ability to develop workflows, launch marketing campaigns, do lead scoring, use dashboard reporting are just a few of the highlights of the solution.

The implementation was very straight forward and with the help of the LeadMaster experts, we were up and running very quickly. All of our users were able to quickly adapt to the new platform and are using it extensively. I would definitely say this is a very easy to use solution. If someone has problems using LeadMaster, it is not the software but, the user.

Customer support has been absolutely amazing and the ongoing training materials and webinars are of tremendous value.

We have seen immediate benefits in time utilization, lead quality and overall campaign success. We are very excited and pleased with our decision to move to LeadMaster and look forward to a long term successful relationship.

Margery M.

Reviewed on 2012-11-29
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

In 1999 I founded Acadia as a virtual call team, skilled at providing inside sales support and lead generation for manufacturing and technical organizations. I was in search of an online CRM that was easy to use, affordable, and provided great reporting tools. I investigated using Salesforce, but it was not flexible enough to handle multiple clients, and did not provide the ability to customize fields easily. When I discovered LeadMaster, not only could I customize the interface for each client, it had excellent reporting and the pricing was amazingly affordable. LeadMaster had my team up and running in less than one week.

The LeadMaster CRM has evolved with me as my business has grown, providing continual advancements and upgrades to meet the needs of ever changing business environments. I highly recommend LeadMaster to other colleagues and will continue to look to the LeadMaster team as a valued partner.

Saidi N.
Industry: Banking

Good

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020-02-28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

All in all it is good crm which have morden features and people should use this for business purposes.

Pros

It the crm that include marketing automation and help desk not only tha but also it is easy and fast crm
It organizes leads and sources and feed them in callers in priotized order.

Cons

I do not have seen any weakness in this crm because it has marketing automation and has case management.

Laurie H.
Industry: Construction

CM Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 2014-07-10
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

They have excellent customer service. I like the email integration with Outlook.

Cons

There's a large learning curve for customizing reports. I think the tutorials are a good start, but most of the time, I just have to play with settings and see what happens.

Marcello F.
Industry: Real Estate

Top producer

Reviewed on 2014-11-03
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I like the affordability and reliability. I also like the performance and technology.

Cons

I don't like the fact that there are no actual easy to use tasks for reminders.

Brittany C.
Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Flexible

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018-02-08
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Leadmaster is flexible you can customize the platform with your preferences. It is easy to use and learn by utilizing the cloud based solutions.

Cons

Does not help with managing records need to purchase another software if you are looking for that attribute. It does not track students designed for enrolling.