Brandon C.

Zoho Analytics for SMEs

Reviewed on 2020-01-17

We are using Zoho Analytics to create Dashboards and increase automation at our company. It is mainly a visualization tool, chosen because it is standardized whereas something like Excel often varies based on the user.

Pros

The software has numerous features to avail of, barring you take some time to explore the program and learn them. The graphics produced are clean and effective.

Cons

Some of the settings are cumbersome. I have been having trouble with widgets, and getting Dashboards to update/sync with graphs when their source data is changed. When you add a new filter, you have to reset all of the filters, which is a time-waster and annoying.

Heidi L.
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

• Customer Support Software

Great tool with a learning curve

Reviewed on 2019-08-15

There are many great options on the dashboard, but again, the functions are complicated to learn and apply. The deliverabilty of dashboards could be more customizable so individual dashboards could be shared without adding users to send to vendors and/or clients.

Pros

The ability to merge reports in a single dashboard visually

Cons

The functions capabilities are difficult to apply, learn, and are unlike many other programs available so there is a steep learning curve

Vivek W.

• Customer Support Software

Zoho reports has got a user friendly UI and is easy to explore various reports across the tool.

Reviewed on 2018-01-18

- Easy to use
- Value for money with almost all features required on regular basis for PMs
- Scalable
- Easy report sharing

Pros

- The variety of pre-defined common reports generally required on regular basis are readily available for new users.
- New reports can be created with little extra efforts.
- Existing reports can be easily modified on need basis.
- Features like report sharing, mail scheduling features are extremely useful.
- Space quota availability is good enough for bigger database.
- Level-1 customer support available on chat is quick and good.

Cons

- Number of users is limited for various slabs.
- Limitation on number of email addresses while scheduling reports is restricted which makes report sharing cumbersome with larger groups.
- Post level-1 customer support should be improvised for better turn around time.
- Initial training for new Zoho Reports' users should be more effective as all the potential users for Reports are mostly PM / middle mgmt members who may not be well aware of various technical aspects of exploring around this tool
- Main dashboard is little confusing due to combination of "User filters" on dashboard level as well as "User filters" on individual reports level. Needs improvement to align both the filters either by way of "Notification" etc. on individual report where filters are conflicting. This will avoid mismatch in data presentation.

Kyle C.

Customizable

Reviewed on 2019-09-17

Overall positive experience with reporting functionality.

Pros

I love the fact that I can customize the views and what reports I'd like to see on my dashboard. This allows me to easily manage the stats of my sales team.

Cons

So far, I can't think of anything that doesn't work for me. The reports are exactly what I need. If I need something different, chances are pretty good I can contact our admin to change .

Pete B.

• Customer Support Software

I have used zoho reports to create a complete client analytics solution.

Reviewed on 2018-06-14

Low cost sophisticated reports that can be created, cloned and edited in rapid fashion. I have used many report writers, some much more powerful however none as easy to use and as cost effective.

Pros

It is very easy to use and can create quite sophisticated reports given the ease and speed of use. It is also very affordable and can scale quite nicely while remaining affordable.

Cons

The requirement to store the reporting data on the Zoho servers can be a little cumbersome and may not be the most secure solution for storing sensitive data. It does what it is intended to do very well and the end results are easy to use for end users and are quite sophisticated however it is not particularly customizable and we have hit a brick wall with it a couple of times.

Roland K.
  • Industry: Hospitality

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use and powerfull features

Reviewed on 2020-01-09

Pros

Integrates easily with Zoho desk, is easy create dashboards and reports with built in filters, can use SQL to analyze data, very affordable solution to help us keep everyone informed. What I like the most is that I was able to create a dashboards or reports for our help desk in a matter of minutes which, when you consider the amount of time and cost that normally goes into creating a dashboard through other means, more than offsets the monthly cost of Zoho Analytics.

Cons

While it is a great product I was a little disappointed that it only pushes dashboards to the primary account and not to other Zoho Helpdesk's that are part of the same account. Zoho does have this on their road map to solution

Suresh S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reliable and fast Reports

Reviewed on 2018-11-08

Overall it has been a good experience working on the software as lot of time is saved in generating reports and taking business decisions. The option to create endless customized reports is also a very useful feature.

Pros

The software is easy to use and can be customized as per requirement. Lot of options to create different reports, charts and tables. The drill down feature is really helpful which gives the insight into the actual issue and can drill down deep, even into the data base to ensure its accuracy. Our organization uses the software for all top and medium level meetings to give first hand information on revenue to the top management. Speed at which the reports are generated is also commendable.

Cons

Those who are new to the software would take some time to understand the different options available as there are no Faqs or help menu.

Ian C.

Great value

Reviewed on 2019-11-22

It took a lot of work but once properly setup reporting is really easy. Now instantly have available all the reports I need. Used to take a few hours week to put together reports that weren't as effective

Pros

The interface for creating reports is extremely easy to use. You can make really powerful reports fast. It's a lot cheaper than competitors' software and integrates well with other zoho products

Cons

Troubleshooting issues can be difficult and it isn't as well supported as other zoho products, no live chat available. There's missing.

George K.

Zoho Reports Review

Reviewed on 2017-07-17

Zoho Reports is used as the primary reporting tool for the projects at our consulting company. The team of more than 30 consultants use Zoho Projects to manage multiple projects for private and public sector. The interface between the two applications is seamless and stable, we also use extra Zoho Reports static tables (with non transactional data) and we plan to include connections to other data from our ERP.

Pros

We ended up to Zoho Projects and Zoho Reports, after a significant evaluation among several on-premise and cloud platforms. Cost, ease of use, licensing model, integrations with other Zoho (and external) applications, wealth of functionality and user interface, was our decision drivers.
We like the distinction between standard and user filters.

Cons

A short of programmability would be great like conditional formating, hyperlinking.

Tianna M.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Zoho Analytics for team Dashboards

Reviewed on 2019-10-10

I like the product and it works for our current need. I hope that they (and Linkedin) get an integration set up soon as that is the one thing we are missing but Facebok and Google and analytics had great native integrations.

Pros

It is low cost and allows us to set up boards easily with lots of room to customize.

Cons

I did require the help of a developer to get some information into the product as I have only some experience in dashboard creation. Help is good if you have a specific question and usually responded within an hour or two.

George K.

Zoho Reports Review

Reviewed on 2016-11-30

Pros

We like the distinction between standard and user filters.

Scott F.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

ZOHO REPORTS is FANTABULOUS

Reviewed on 2018-02-08

Don't forget if you are looking to move to ZOHO or current user not using ONE, search for ZOHO ONE, I save a lot of money every month by using their bundle.

Pros

I know Fantabulous is not a word but I used it to show my excitement over ZOHO REPORTS, after using the system for 9 months, I just started using it and boy is it a great tool. I've been able to merge my data between Books and CRM to pull reports on invoices from Books and match the data in the CRM to show great reports.

Cons

I usually say support is the con on ZOHO products, but I called ZOHO because the information was not pulling correctly, and it was a programming error, after 3 days they found the issue and corrected it, now the data flows like a small creek after a heavy rainfall.

Randa A.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool to manage your business

Reviewed on 2017-03-15

Pros

It's easy to get familiar with it, even if there're some issues it can be reported and fixed right away!

Cons

Sometimes tasks are getting messy, filters aren't that efficient, sometimes filters list is too long and you can't catch the end of the filter's list!!!!

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Great Analytics For Your Business

Reviewed on 2019-05-12

We use Zoho Analytics to get good insights on to our business growth. It is really nice.

Pros

Zoho Analytics is a wonderful business intelligence tool to get the best of how your business is growing. I like that it is supported on both IOS and Android. The Interface is beautiful and supports drag and drop options.

Cons

No major cons associated with Zoho Analytics.

• Customer Support Software

Versatile, simple and gets the job done

Reviewed on 2018-04-16

Pros

-After a short learning period, it becomes fairly easy to use. I am teaching others on my team to use it now and while there are a few features I'd like to see implemented, it's working well for what we need it to do.
-Report Sharing is a big plus for us
-Scalable
-Great tool for a Product Manager or Account Manager
-Customer Support has been helpful and responsive

Cons

-Sharing reports between team members is a bit too cumbersome
-Really wish there were more formatting capabilities in the Dashboards. Making good looking reports to hand over to clients in a PDF format is not very feasible.
-Wish you could create user filters for each chart individually in a Dashboard
-The person I spoke with during the pre-sale process was not helpful and gave me incorrect information

Adam B.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

Good but could be better

Reviewed on 2016-07-15

I use Zoho to create development reporting metrics. It does a good job in allowing me to create relational data in ways that I can't using a spreadsheet. The product still feels immature in many ways. While it's not necessarily buggy, the user interface still leaves room for improvement.

Pros

The WYSIWYG editor for creating reports is powerful and allows for creating new report quickly. Also, importing data is straightforward and there are many useful options

Cons

Updating data in the browser does not provide for real-time updates, meaning that you have to remember to hit save prior to navigating elsewhere. This has resulted in lost data and lost time on several occasions. Also, relational data feels very static. For example, if you create a report on a view, columns cannot be changed without deleting the associated report. In my case, this makes views very inflexible.

Chris J.
  • Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

Good software for giving low level users access to data

Reviewed on 2019-01-02

Pros

Saves us resources when reports are run so it doesn't affect our live systems.
If the user who builds a reports breaks something it doesn't affect any of our DBs or systems. so its risk free.
We use a lot of the embedded charts that can easily be dropped into web pages.

Cons

We do get lots of support questions from users that want to do more than the software can allow and it can get expensive.

Michael T.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Zoho Reports Review- 6 Months In

Reviewed on 2016-10-19

Zoho reports is an easy to use business intelligence tool. There are many integration options; we integrate Google Analytics, Zoho CRM, Zoho Projects as well as our custom ERP system. The recommend tables are often useful. Creating custom charts and tables, then organizing them into dashboards is where this software shines. For more advanced table creation it has a built in sql editor. The ability to publish links that are dynamically updated let's us view any report in Zoho CRM and our custo ERP.

Charles ("chip") D.

Zoho reports

Reviewed on 2016-06-15

I locked into zoho reports as an overlay to zoho creator. Creator is a system that allows non-programmers to step into programming mainly at the data collection and manipulation level. Zoho reports is an integrated visualization layer.

Pros

Reports ties in pretty neatly to creator. A user can stand-up a report and present into a web page with refresh automatically and drill down.

Cons

Connecting multiple tables is not intuitive and help desk struggled to understand my requirements and get them solved. Different types of manipulation I thought should be easy were not and when I put out suggestions..I got very little feedback. The number of of visualizations should increase substantially. I think this platform could be great but a user group is needed and zoho needs to publish its roadmap (at some level). You don't want users riding the learning curve and jumping ship for absence of visibility.

• Industry: Information Services

• Customer Support Software

Great possibilities, UX could be improved

Reviewed on 2019-03-30

Great value for money. It makes even more sense if you use other tools from the Zoho Suite

Pros

Very powerful, it answers most of our needs

Cons

The UX could be improved, the first experience with Zoho Reports isn't that intuitive

Roberto A.

• Customer Support Software

Very helpful for making quick reports

Reviewed on 2017-09-27

Pros

Easy to use, simple web-based reporting/dashboarding/charting.It's so simple to setup and get started. Zoho Reports allows for really nice data visualizations with a lot of flexibility

Deborah G.

Zoho Reports

Reviewed on 2017-04-19

I would prefer a hands on training class instead of having to read the admin guide which I dont believe is very user friendly. I tried to create a folder and tried to use the help menu and the first step was click the reports tab and step 2 in the reports home page click create report folder. There is NOT a create a report folder in this tab....while creating a report you have to go to the last step basic information and select a folder or create folder OR you can select a report and select move to folder drop down which has a create folder option. I had to call the support line to get this information as the guide was NOT accurate.

Cons

Lack of hands on training classes for admins.

• Industry: Research

Average Software

Reviewed on 2019-03-04

Pros

Affordable product. Got is as a add on to a suite we had purchased.

Cons

The dashboard design is backdated and customer support is non existent.

Pierce L.

• Customer Support Software

It's a very easy to use dashboard with very comprehensive ways to sync the data

Reviewed on 2018-07-31

Pros

the data sync is very easy and simple, and the dashboards are very simple to use too, you can take only 10 mins to understand the functions and create the dashboard for share.

Cons

The free plan is limited for sharing the dashboard but it's sufficient for small business. And the layout of the report is also simple and not much to choose.

Naveen G.

User friendly reporting tool

Reviewed on 2018-03-21

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly, no need of technical assistance for the end user and also Flexible and integrated well with other applications

Cons

lack of ability to connect to SAP systems. Cannot perform analytics from source database without importing data to Zoho