4.3
Skye K.

Powerful Analytics Platform For Business

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020-10-20

Giving our executives real-time access to the numbers that matter. Having that available means we make better decisions, respond faster to threats and opportunities and grow our business quicker.

Pros

The endless reports that are possible. I can connect different data sources and then get beautiful, real time reports on all devices that capture our business at a glance.

Cons

The tool can need coding ability or a developer to get some reports you need. A more intuitive way of doing this would be appreciated for the non-coder.

Taran R.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Zoho: Advanced Analytics on a Budget

Reviewed on 2019-10-10

Zoho Analytics is a great product; non-profits often don't have large budgets for analytical tools.. so Zoho was able to provide premium insights at very respectable prices. Additionally, Zoho has a great support team that allows for timely resolution of issues and questions. Zoho is relatively new product, so features & updates are being released somewhat regularly.

Pros

Excellent Software:
- Has many/most of the features tableau / DOMO have (charts, graphs, connectors, filters, app availability).
- Very easy to teach non-analytical users how to use.
- Extremely inexpensive (I think something like 15-25% of the cost of top-of-the line industry products).

Cons

There's some areas that could be a little more developed:
- Drill down in charts could better
- Communication / collaboration isn't available within the app
- Additional options for dashboard layout / design (to make creative better looking analytics).

Peter F.

Powerful Tool for Democratizing Data

Reviewed on 2019-07-23

Fantastic product, especially within the Zoho One suite.

Pros

It's not INCREDIBLY easy-to-use, but it's fairly straightforward.

The price is just unbeatable, especially for giving multiple users access to create their own dashboards. The Zoho One suite is such a good bang for its buck.

Integrates fairly well, especially within the Zoho Suite.

Cons

It's silly, but I wish the UI was a little prettier and less clunky (though the dashboards actually look pretty great).

I wish the tutorials for SQL were a little more fleshed-out

Michael K.

ZOHO Reports makes customized dashboards

Reviewed on 2019-04-02

Our customers really love the ZOHO Reports . In addition we are able to wrap up all the data into enterprise reports. We also used ZOHO Reports to create an email newsletter of KPIS and we created nearly 8,000 ZOHO Reports KPIs. A great software product.

Pros

We create our own dashboard reports that we email to customers. The data that we use is very complicated to put together and hard to communicate. Using ZOHO Reports we are able to make a lot of different types of reports that communicate the information perfectly. In addition we integrated ZOHO Reports with ZOHO WIKI, ZOHO CRM, and ZOHO Creator. All the reports and data exchanges worked perfectly between all the applications.

Cons

We really like ZOHO Reports. Overall there was not much not to like. I don't have a comment for this section.

Sara P.

Fabulous Product

Reviewed on 2017-10-17
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Love Zoho Reports- not giving it up anytime soon!

Pros

When our company was selecting a new PM software one of the reason I chose Zoho Projects was because Zoho Reports integrated with seamlessly. Reports offered the info I wanted from Projects that other PM softwares couldn't offer. Other products had costly and complicated plugins- reports is cost effective and flexible

Cons

It took some time to learn how to customize my reports and get the data that I needed. Now that I know how Reports functions I can get any of the data I need. I love that I can make reports for our clients and they update automatically everyday. If I can't accomplish what I want the customer support is great! I would love to see chat support offered in the future. Just like with Zoho Projects, often I know Zoho Reports can do what I want it to, I just need help finding the function within the software. Chat makes it super simple in Projects- please add it to Reports!!

Zoho Analytics - show your data easily

Reviewed on 2019-01-13

We are helping eshops grow thair bussines and Zoho Analytics helping us with providing and presenting our results to our customers.

Pros

Clarity - everything is easy to use and clear
Connected - you can connect zoho analytics to other apps like google docs or different online app.
Powerful and sharable - you can upload live time data to your website via sharable link - awesome

Cons

I cant find customizable look, it will be better if we can change graphic of this app.

Omarie P.
Industry: Construction

Favorite Zoho Feature

Reviewed on 2017-11-18
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

This is compatible with Zoho CRM which is awesome! I can easily whip up reports for every aspect of my job. I have customized reports that are sent on a weekly basis to different contractors and departments and I am really considering adding the entire Zoho Office to my small business in the future as we grow. Great customer service.

Cons

Sometimes it’s hard to find the solution to a question. It’s not always as easy as looking it up on google because of the fact that some parts of Zoho require coding. Customer service is readily available to help though, so that is sufficient for me.

Dale O.

Great collaboration tool

Reviewed on 2018-09-05

The cloud based excel type features are great for internal and external office collaboration. The dashboards are very customizable. We have been very happy with the ability to collaborate with our teams and the added productivity and time saved has been a blessing.

Pros

The unrestricted possibilities of the Zoho Reports are priceless.

Cons

The cloud-based solution uses a randomizing url, this can cause an issue when creating ACL's through office firewall.

Shitalkumar C.
Industry: Computer Software

Zoho Reports better way to get your reports

Reviewed on 2016-10-24

I am using Zoho Reports plugin since past several months. It is good add-on to get additional required details for Zoho Projects. The project wise filters, user wise reports, milestone based data and so on are really good features. Time sheet data feature is the most popular and is found more useful for use. The filters can be customized as per needs and modified with desired options when needed is good feature. Exporting report in desired format is good and easy to use feature. The improvements needed are in-terms of auto synching of new added projects data capture. Users creation should have field to hold employee id.
Overall it is great experience using Zoho Projects and it is must to have along with Zoho Projects.

Pros

Collects all the needed data
Timesheets project wise
Customized Reports

Cons

Manual synchronization of added projects needed not major though

Jeffrey L.

Powerful Custom Reporting

Reviewed on 2017-10-26
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The ability for the software to pickup our custom fields - it has replaced the need for a full ERP system and is saving us tens of thousands of dollars annually. The company also keeps updating smaller items, even without me raising a feature request ticket, that makes it easier to use the software. My example: the embed report function was a little buggy and giving restricted access to a report I hosted on a zoho.sites.com site, but I wanted it to be unrestricted. They added a new edit table functions tab that allowed me to not only change this, but also gave me additional control options on how the information is reviewed, displayed, and exported.

Cons

There's an initial learning curve on how to build a report before you can jump in and see live numbers. Also, it would have been nice if I had done an initial demo or assisted launch. I just jumped right in and it took a few reports to get it right, but if you're savvy with software this should be a breeze.

Zoho is great for small businesses

Reviewed on 2016-08-23

We use Zoho for HR administration, tracking leave and training which is so much better than using spreadsheets! Zoho Projects in conjunction with Reports has been a great way to track time and look at resource allocation which is very important for a small business. It's an easy product to use and the benefits are big.

Cost effective
You put in the data and get the kinds of reports that are useful to you

Cons

A more clear guide for use, I often have to google questions I have. I find the right answer but finding answers through the help modules can be onerous.

Nimish D.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Best Tools to analyse your vital business data

Reviewed on 2019-05-02

Zoho Analytics

Pros

Good collection of visual charts, geo location support, slide show for live display

Cons

Need professional support for complex reports and dashboard setup.

Pam F.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Zoho Reports

Reviewed on 2016-10-19

I work for a large healthcare organization and was tasked with developing a database that would track non-clinical work unit for faculty members within Pathology. I used Zoho Creator to develop the database and intended to use its report functionality but it came up short of what I needed it to do. So, I, along with a developer, turned to Zoho reports. Zoho reports solved my issue and I was able to create a dashboard that would update all metrics based on filters selected.

Pros

Dashboarding
Linking to other Zoho Application i.e. Zoho Creator
Automation - Scheduling of imports

Cons

Dashboard Layout - I wish there was more flexibility in designing the layout
Help documents aren't as robust as I would like, but I guess that's why the forums are there.

Zoho Reports

Reviewed on 2016-08-16

I utilize Zoho Reports to provide dashboard reporting for our recruiting team that works out of Zoho recruit. I loved the fact that it automatically syncs with Zoho Recruit every 3 hours so management always has up to date information. You can create advanced queries, charts and graphs and display an array of data. You can also link to other data sources and integrate all the data into one report. I would defiantly recommend this product to small business looking for live dashboard functionality.

Pros

Dashboard Reporting
Automated Subscriptions
Data Sync with other Zoho Apps

Cons

It would be nice to be able to directly sync data with a sql server. You currently have to download an application to your computer and use that to send data to Zoho Reports. A web service integration would be great.

Dishant S.
Industry: Computer Software

Get valuable insights from your business data

Reviewed on 2019-08-31

Pros

With Zoho Analytics, one can efficiently study the valuable data collected from various resources and can make useful conclusions. One can easily create appealing reports and share them with the peers. It also allows to pull data from other applications.

Cons

I felt a little tricky to study the reports.

Paulo sérgio P.

Single abs efficient

Reviewed on 2020-01-10

Very good and easier than other competitors.

Pros

We could implement quickly and create a couple of dashboards and reports that changed the way that some things were done.

Cons

Some graphics could be more “modern”. We are talking about small chances in the user interface.

Guillermo G.

Good choice for flexibility

Reviewed on 2016-07-22

I use reports to generate detailed information about my Zoho CRM, Projects and Books, in general its a very good tool, but there are some limitations that don't make my job easy.

Pros

You get all the information ready to analyze every day

Cons

Not all the information from Zoho modules are in reports.

Examples:
- in books, reporting tags are not related to items
- in CRM, you need to elaborate relationships between potentials and activities to have a perfect relation, otherwise you cant really report all activities related to potentials
- THERE IS NO RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MODULES IN REPORTS

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Akshay S.
Industry: Internet

Decent Analytics Tool for Small to Medium Size Business

Reviewed on 2019-10-11

Overall experience is good. Cost is bit on higher side for businesses consuming less no. of rows.

Pros

1. Look and Feel of Reports is good from viewing perspective
2. Configuring Reports is easy for most reports
3. Filters and Dashboards are effective

Cons

1. Tool is expensive for businesses having smaller no. of entries (rows)
2. Vlookup type functionality is missing

Amber S.
Industry: Civic & Social Organization

ZOHO is Awesome!

Reviewed on 2015-07-14
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

the software is cheap and competitively priced. You get a good mix of features for the price.

Cons

The email program is the weakest part of this system.

Miri S.
Industry: Computer Software

Overall a good product, could include some more features and built in support

Reviewed on 2018-05-28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

- Integrates with Zoho CRM and Zoho Desk
- Fairly easy to use and navigate
- Ability to email and embed reports

Cons

- Would be better if there was live chat support, this service is available with Zoho Desk and Zoho CRM
- Cannot be embedded into SharePoint 2010 on Internet Explorer - works better with Chrome
- Would be good if Zoho Reports could be added into Zoho CRM dashboard

Industry: Food & Beverages

Zoho

Reviewed on 2019-11-19

Overall a brief experience so far but I know I have help and support if ever I need it. Very easy to use so far.

Pros

It's very clear when it comes to viewing current months figures against targets and identifying relevant trends.

Cons

Nothing negative to say. I am fairly new to the software but slowly getting my head around it all. Very user friendly.

David M.
Industry: Retail

A lot more limitations than I'd hoped for

Reviewed on 2017-01-23

I was hoping to see some specific data from the CRM with regard to the progression of leads in my sales process. I hired an expert programmer to help me customize it but it was too limited to see that data I'd hoped for. I was able to see pretty basic information pretty easily so if that's what you're looking for it will work well.

Pros

Integrates with Zoho CRM pretty flawlessly.

Cons

Limited on the data it can pull from CRM so limited in how specific of data you can see.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Industry: Food Production

Excellent, easy to use software

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019-04-03

Wanted to streamline a reimbursement process and prefer having a software to track everything with instead of doing things manually and having things get lost. Might buy this software to implement permanently.

Pros

Super easy to use this software. It's pretty much a "drag and drop" system where you can drag and drop receipts to be uploaded for reimbursement. I'm using this on a trial basis and don't really have any complaints.

Cons

Everything about this software is good. Easy to use. No complaints.

Femi A.

Perfect for small business

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018-07-26
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Report Automation feature is very cool, you don't require too much of BI know-how to use, great visualization great tool for small and medium-sized biz owners

Cons

Not as intuitive as other players in the BI market, automated reports may become set as default, thereby limiting users ability to drill down

Paolo G.

very powerful

Reviewed on 2018-04-19

Pros

many function e powerfull, many chart and drill down data find, good integration with ZoHo CRM data base

Cons

in set-up step and report design the wizard is not easy, there are few examples for design dashboard