Zoho Analytics

Customer Support Software
4.1/5

Joseph S.

• Customer Support Software

Packs a punch for the budget - with more than enough capabilities for SMEs

Reviewed on 2020-09-24

First rate. A larger organisation with petabytes of data will not be servefd by this tool, but SMEs wish to pull data from Zoho CRM, Google, Quickbooks, etc. etc. get everything they need out of the box, plus more.

Pros

We obtain Zoho Analytics as part of our Zoho One suite. I did not expect much from the solution, seeing it initially as an 'add-on'. However, after using it to pull data from eight different sources and present activity reports and dashboards - including those we can expose directly to our customers, I was sold. This beast packs almost everything an SME will want for analytics, and then more. In addition, the support services from Zoho are second to none.

Cons

The speed of dashboards and charts when displayed externally in presentations (yes, you can embed and brand your content into continually live products) is a little slow - it can take 10-15 seconds for a chart to come up. There is a limit to the number of SQL tables that can be called upon each other (a depth of three), though this can be overcome by writing tighter SQL statements.

Jon P.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

BI at it's Finest!

Reviewed on 2018-11-23

We are Zoho users and generated reports within each separate app provides us good business insights. However, when we really want to dig deep or generate dashboards to include say sales information next to marketing analytics next to financial kpi's we can do this easily and attractively using Zoho Analytics. It's an awesome app!

Pros

Zoho Analytics is awesome. The different types of reports that you can create with data from almost anywhere make this a very powerful app. It's fairly easy to drag and drop the data you need into the report, and then choose form many different styles of reports.

Cons

Sometimes it seems like you need to have a coding background to make sure you have your reports set up the right way. I would say 4 out of 5 reports we produce are fairly basic and are simple to configure. That 1 out of 5 where we may try to pull data from more than 1 source and really dig deep with filters and what have you can sometimes be tricky. Like anything though with a little patience and experience it becomes easier.

Almost a great product

Reviewed on 2018-10-04

This software has the potential to be the very best in class but has been let down by some very serious operational back end issues. It is a huge shame as I really do like this product a lot.

Pros

Its very powerful and has tonnes of features, dashboards being my favourite. Great value for money.

Cons

Support & documentation isn't great, the api is not very reliable and has a habit of changing syntax without warning. Also uptime isn't as good as it should be, so am reluctant to recommend to others who need to run business critical services, but it serves us well enough for what need it to do.

James B.

Zoho Reports

Reviewed on 2018-08-21

Pros

Zoho reports features the following functuonalities that provides good data reporti g to business owners and managers.

1. Report templates
2. Drqg and drop functionalities for report creation and customization.
3. Report extraction and sharing.
4. CRM integration

Cons

You may need to have some knowledge in database relationships and SQL, at least the basics. It may feature templates that works to almost all business requirement, however, customizing it or creating an advanced report will need some background in DBMS.

Nicholas R.

• Customer Support Software

Zoho Reports have help me prove that we are increasing our overall production to our customers

Reviewed on 2018-04-17

Pros

I like the functionality of the reports feature and the friendly use of them. It has allowed me to show my managers that we are making great progress when it comes to bring in more money, providing faster support resolution times to issues, increased communication for sales and support.

Cons

I currently do not have any cons in regards to Zoho Reports at this time. This feature is solid and I can only tell that it is improving by the day. Great Job!

James B.

ZOHO Reports review

Reviewed on 2017-06-12

Zoho reports in general is a great reporting tool, although it may require some optimization when it comes to relationships.

Pros

Building reports and dashboards are easy
Gives better insight to businesses compared to some reporting tools
Very affordable
Supports multiple file types

Cons

Linking modules without relationship can be challenging
Report updates are either based on the automated sync or by updating it manually

Justine V.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Zoho

Reviewed on 2018-07-03

Pros

Zoho reports is a great tool to run information that you already have stored in Zoho. The paid version has more options, but the free version of Zoho gets the job done too.

Cons

The cost might be a bit difficult for a smaller organization. There is a free version, but you are limited to what you can and can't do.

Brian C.

• Customer Support Software

Easiest way to "dashboard" the most important numbers to your business.

Reviewed on 2018-10-04

Great value for an excellent analytics application.

Pros

Workspaces can be created by a vast number of integrated databases or by uploading your own db. Very easy to customize multiple types of reports, dashboards and dynamic lists. Extremely intuitive and excellent customer support.

Cons

Could use additional video/webinar tutorials than are currently available. Also, a live chat feature would be useful.

María fernanda C.

Zoho Analytics

Reviewed on 2019-05-10

Pros

It's a very powerful tool with a LOT of integrations for data bases, very easy to use and great value for money.

Cons

Customer support sometimes is slow and if you don't code SQL some tables might be hars to work with.

Jeff C.

Better Than Tableau

Reviewed on 2018-03-21

If you're trying to find a BI Solution for a small company, this is what you want. In building our reports, we were able to pick up the phone and talk to a tech support person immediately to help us with SQL and other issues we had. The result was we were able to be up and running in just a few days. Compared to Tableau which wanted to charge us to build our reports and then required a per-user license fee - this software is super affordable and easy to get up and going with.

Pros

The software provides single page reports with a filtering capability across the top. This allow our clients the ability to use different filters and generate a custom report based on their individual needs without us having to build one for them.

Cons

The dashboard and data tables are not fully CSS compliant so they are not responsive in web pages. To get around this we set our page with to a static width, but that is not ideal for users on tablets and phones. Also, there is are no mapping options yet.

Korina V.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

• Customer Support Software

Good

Reviewed on 2017-10-17

Wish you could import all sections of online quickbooks not just a few. I am on the fence about keeping zoho because very few people use it because of the functionality and ease of use being poor.

Pros

Visuals are good, it is a good way to visualize your data. You can make whatever report you want which is a nice feature.

Cons

Very hard to use for people that are not data-savvy, the UX/UI is not the best, not pretty on the eyes. If it was a similar experience the quickbooks online has for their report building, it would be easier for my whole team to use.

Reviewed on 2017-11-28

Pros

The fact that I can schedule the reports and send them via email makes it great, I can also automate from which department name I want them to be sent.

Cons

The new platform version changed many things from the old one which made us lost many features, it looks more nice but there are somethings me and my team don't feel confortable with.

• Industry: Telecommunications

Reports made Simple

Reviewed on 2020-06-30

WE use it for our Samsung Rewards contests that Samsung creates and inputs the data on a daily basis. Its an awesome way to see how we are doing with Samsung contests and allows us to send this data to our team as frequently as we'd like. Easy to download and see all you need.

Pros

I love how the reports can be broken down into graph formats and show the various data you need to showcase on a daily basis. I also love how you can download the data quickly into a CSV or Excel format as we use the raw data to send reporting to various communications sites and emails.

Cons

The least favorite thing I like is the cluttered dashboard. It stacks on top of each other and doesn't really give proper spacing to give an eye pleasing look to your reports. But that is a small thing as we still love the software.

Judono A.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Simple and easy reporting tools that won't break your bank

Reviewed on 2018-03-22

Pros

Zoho reports has the ability to sync data from our private network using the upload tools that is reliable and effective.
The user interface is simple and self explanatory, most user will be easy to get familiar with the system.
Many possible use scenario with the ability to have custom formula.

Cons

No predefined function for some statistical analysis such as NPS, but can be overcome with adding custom formula.

Mike C.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Zoho Reports helps my team visualize and understand the KPIs that I want them to stay focused...

Reviewed on 2017-10-19

My next goal is to set up direct API connectivity to my ERP software so I don't have to manually update my data.

Pros

Very powerful charts and graphs that are much easier to use than Excel. It's like a pivot table combined with a chart. I love the ability to dynamically change the charts just by turning data sets on and off in order to drill down and analyze individual data sets without having to create dozens of new charts.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve to working with the spreadsheets, charts and graphs to get them to present the data. But that is to be expected with such a powerful set of tools.

Alex P.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Interface

Reviewed on 2019-10-10

So far it has been a good experience as this platform is very user-friendly and simplifies the job of analyzing information.

Pros

How easy it is to import information and build graphs.

Cons

The intervals of times that the reports are run since it cannot be less than 1 hour.

Chase H.

Use Zoho for Sales and CRM puposes

Reviewed on 2017-10-17

Pros

I have been using Zoho CRM for about a year now and have enjoyed it thoroughly. I have used a few other CRM tools over the years but I believe that Zoho is the easiest to use and the most organized. It may not be perfect (nothing is) but I would highly recommend.

Cons

There are technical issues every once in a while with updates to Zoho but usually fixed quickly and effectively

Rajesh K.

Review Of Zono Analytics

Reviewed on 2021-06-29

The Zoho Analytics best Analytics tool in the market.

Pros

The Zoho Analytics main feature is Connect to and Data Service, Visual Analyzing , Deep Analyzing ,Sharing and Collaboration.

Cons

The Zoho Analyzing may improve their UI Visuals and provide some more security side. Zone Analytics better than others.

Jerry D.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Great product, but a slow set up

Reviewed on 2020-08-28

So far it has been slow going, but I am going to try and work through the tough setup because the long term benefits will be wonderful.

Pros

I love the dashboards and the visual representation of the data we have. Being able to drill in to the data from the charts is also great.

Cons

It is taking me forever to set up because I am not fluent in how to make the graphs look and present the data I want to see.

Deb T.

Great BI tool.

Reviewed on 2017-10-05

Pros

Zoho reports is a pretty good business intelligence tool. It is very user friendly. My favorite part about this software is that it has a very short implementation plan. You can set it up and implement in no time at all.

Cons

There needs to be a lot of training for the end user. I do though think once staff are used to this software they can either keep playing with the software to get really good at it, or stay stagnant and only do the basics.

Fabian P.
  • Used for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

zoho is our go to for all business needs

Reviewed on 2018-06-15

Keep pumping out great products!

Pros

These guys offer great tools at great pricess. Zoho reports is no different.
1. integrates with all your apps.
2. Beautiful visual charts
3. Couldn't be easier to generate reports

Cons

No cons what so ever. They're ahead of the curve as far as when they need to integrate with popular apps.

Jason S.

Zoho Reports is Excellent and the Support is Second to None

Reviewed on 2017-10-19

I am now trying out other products in the Zoho portfolio

Pros

Zoho Reports is very useful for our business. The support offered (from Titus Andrews) over the phone and with screensharing to get us started up was exceptional and really made a difference.

• Customer Support Software

A key tool for daily reporting on leads, sales and revenue

Reviewed on 2018-02-28

Pros

Zoho reports was easy to setup and make a configuration for data entry and displaying dashboards showing KPI's

Cons

I would like more support with integration of Facebook and Google Adwords campaigns into the reports.

Dale O.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

Great for a user tracking dashboard

Reviewed on 2016-07-19

We use the report system to track our users performance. The end-users enjoy the interface and feel that it loaded consistent and quickly, Providing them quick access to the scorecard data.

Pros

Fast, reliable, User friendly

Cons

None

Rajni K.
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Not so happy

Reviewed on 2020-03-20

Not too bad although it would be nice to have all the issues raised by us addressed and better support provided.

Pros

The ability to create variety of charts and tables and using appropriate color coordination to make them stand apart.
Dynamic functionality is very good as well.
Access with/without login is a plus.

Cons

Inability to integrate with a variety of platforms.
Some features like dates filter - Today, This week doesn't work.
Maps do not show exact number of ppl using our website.
Social Media options are very limited in terms of filtering the kind of data we need. Hashtags don't work.
Analytics integration gets confusing if there are more than two websites integrated. It is not very user friendly to find the data we need to create relevant charts and often get mixed up.
Support is a bit ambiguous and in a hurry to disconnect the call.