4.7
4.8
Valter B.
Industry: Entertainment

Tipalti as a pristine gateway

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020-04-23

Overall, the software and business is exceeding expectations and can be a value to any company in e-commerce or other financial obligation settlement needs.

Pros

The streamlined and ergonomic interface, together with global reach and end-user CRMs, make the payment obligations such an easy task, it's pratically effortless.

Cons

Ocassional payments stuck with less calrity on the reasoning.

Itamar S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Tipalti - makes your life easy with accounts payables

Reviewed on 2020-10-21

Pros

Self-billing / invoices
Onboarding
UX
UI

Cons

Should have an option to customize reports

Josh S.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Excellent Software for Payments

Reviewed on 2020-10-29

Pros

Our business uses Tipalti to manage the payments of thousands of users. We have found the service to be very user-friendly and is easy to onboard new vendors. It streamlines to payables function and increases the efficiency of our accounting team. Additionally their customer service is always quick to respond and help with any problems we have.

Cons

If a vendor is not payable, it can sometimes be difficult to understand the cause. No automation of 1099.

Alec S.

Aragon Review

Reviewed on 2020-10-27

Pros

It is easy to use and clear in what is pending/has been paid. It is very secure as well.

Cons

Don't really have many negatives about Tipalti other than allowing vendors from other countries to be paid in US dollars occasionally causes issues.

Diana C.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Tipalti User

Reviewed on 2020-10-21

I think that technical support has improved and our inquiries have been attended promptly. I'm happy with the service

Pros

The platform is very friendly and intuitive to use, the onboarding process facilitates compliance and international payments are good

Cons

Fees are high and partial payments are not available

Athina A.
Industry: Computer Software

Reliable and Easy-to-Use Service

Reviewed on 2020-04-23

We've been using the service for a little over a year now, often processing hundreds of payments per week, and so far haven't faced any crucial difficulties that we weren't able to overcome.

The Tipalti team is quite easy to contact too. So far it's a pretty smooth experience!

Pros

I like how easy it is to import and manage payees in Tipalti.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to search for payees by email. Additionally, at times we're struggling with duplicate records since duplicate detection is based on ID and email.

Areane Q.
Industry: Retail

User Friendly Software

Reviewed on 2018-04-27
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The software is very accessible and the support team has been very supportive when it comes to some concerns about the product.

Cons

It is a bit pricey, but it will worth the price for its how it is useful

Anna M.

Definitely Recommend Tipalti

Reviewed on 2016-05-03

I started using Tipalti as a payment solution for my business when manually paying vendors was becoming too difficult and time consuming. After the initial set up, payments are easy and fast to make and there is less room for user error since everything is based on vendor ID numbers.

Pros

batch upload, quick payments, auto emails, GREAT customer service who were willing to work with me and my specific needs

Cons

getting vendors initially set up in the payment portal took some time (even though there was an auto upload, which helped tremendously) but I had a lot of vendors I needed to ensure were set up quickly and accurately.

Industry: Photography

Software is easy to use and when I have needed customer support they got back to me in minutes.

Reviewed on 2018-07-11

The software permitted customers to confidentially add their personal information and update it as needed without interrupting my daily workflow.

Pros

I like how it links payments to customer payment preferences and quickly links it all together for seamless payments. The customer support is also next to none.

Cons

When I process a batch of payments at once and receive a required funds figure, I am not entirely clear as to whether or not this includes applicable fees on the transfer. To compensate, I over contribute funds which is less ideal.

Ramesh Q.

Saves Huge Time

Reviewed on 2017-02-23

1. I used tipalti to pay our developers on monthly bases for the total payments.
2. It has the ability to link seamlessly to company's webpages.
3. It has excellent Customer Support.
4. This tool is quite easy to use.

Tipalti optimizing payment to reduce finance management times which is a must for business.

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018-04-26

Pros

Some of the benefits include: payment automation features, minimal error and downstream errors, compliance with taxation issues, advanced reporting and lots more. Do you have a high volume of supplier payments -- no problem. Is paying suppliers overseas too time-consuming? No problem.

Cons

There is no perfect solution and businesses really need to understand the product and what they need to find the best solution. This is product has a good value and platforms that do more cost a lot more. You have to request a quote and sometimes you just want to sign up for something.

Diana S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great tool to make multiple payments

Reviewed on 2018-12-06

Pros

I've used Tipalti for the last three months. It's straightforward to manage and has allowed me to pay hundreds of new contractors located in different part of the world allowing them to choose between multiple payments methods for a reasonable fee. I love that contractors can create their own account by filling out their personal, tax and bank information, I can customize the app for them to receive notifications of the status of their payments. The invoice feature is one of the most valuable to me and has allowed me to streamline the process. Customer support is excellent.

Cons

The only problems I have is that fee contractors needed to make several attempts to sign in and register in the platform for the first time; also the system does not prevent them from uploading the same invoice more than once. I would like to have the feature to create contractors massively; customer support helps me with this.

Alessandro I.

Lean payment management

Reviewed on 2020-04-23

Pros

Overall simplicity and provides a good tracking, invoices and payment status.

Cons

Just a small improvement: once payments are submitted to the 2 approvals, if only one person has approved, I'm not able to see which one it is, so I have to solicit both

Wilkes C.

very good payment automation with some improvements it could be excellent

Reviewed on 2018-05-04

Pros

-easy to onboard new vendors/suppliers
-easy to pay selected invoices in batches
-easy to pickup the system, even for non acct types

Cons

-doesn't sync with our ERP
-doesn't automated 1099s yet
-doesn't allow for multiple payment setups for same customer yet

Nabi V.
Industry: Internet

A service true to its name

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020-10-29

Eversince we switched to tipalti, sending funds is no longer considered a nightmare for me. What I like about them the most is that their customer service is very reliable and quick. They help you throughout whatever questions you have and they reply really quick.

Pros

The product is easy to use and navigate. The provide all the necessary information needed and all possible questions you might have are readily available on their FAQ section. Their customer support is also quick and reliable.

Cons

I dont really have any issues about the software. Weve been using it for so many years and we have no intention in switching to a different software.

Michelle T.
Industry: Hospitality
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Hassle Free

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018-12-13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Sending payments and receiving money is your problem ? Don’t be so sad dear because tipalti will help you with money matters. Payment is made so easy it’s hassle free.

Cons

The most issue of this is that lack of immediate images , so users are unable to generate their own check image to examine.

Selene C.
Industry: Furniture
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great customer support. User friendly but some features should be added.

Reviewed on 2017-11-08

Pros

The platform is user friendly. We didn't need specific training to start using it and still, it's quite easy for us to find the info we are looking for.

Cons

some features should be added in order to make it 100% usable by our company (as payees with different bank account country and VAT number).

Response from Tipalti

Thank you for your review, Selene!

Roby B.
Industry: Computer Software

Rating only

Reviewed on 2016-09-01

Rose R.

Excellent Tool - Awesome - Payment Process

Reviewed on 2017-02-23

1. We used Tipalti in our organization to pay our world wide crow of patent and technology researches.
2. It captures payee information in a seamless and easy to integrate system.
3. It provides payees with a variety of payment options.
4. It greatly helped in integrating the money transfer process with our current process.
5. One recommendation would be like they need work well on customizing the better UI.

Rob L.

Crowd payments around the globe

Reviewed on 2014-12-01

We have been using Tipalti for a number of years. We currently pay a large crowd of people in over a dozen countries. The system has allowed us to enter new countries with zero ramp time for payments. We are able to manage the entire payment system with a fraction of one FTE. We tried Paypal and looked at a few other systems but nothing offered the capabilities for the price.

Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Useful Payment Methods

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019-04-23

Straight Forward System and fantastic customer support. Payments internationally are no longer a periodic issue.

Pros

Truly reduces the hassle of PCI Compliance. Always pays employees on time and handles tax details intuitively.

Cons

Could better integration services with Bank of America, as that tends to be a preferred bank at our organization.

Ram G.

Worth for Cost

Reviewed on 2017-02-23

1. Allows to enter new countires with zero ramp time for payments.
2. It saved huge time in improving my accounting process.
3. Worth for the cost.
4. Provides great support when needed
5. Money transfer solutions offered by tipalti are quite effective.

Ayushi M.

Highly Recommended.

Reviewed on 2017-04-12

We use tipalti to pay our developers monthly. It has the ability to link seamlessly to company's webpages. It has excellent Customer Support. Easy to use interface. Must try at least once.

Jed P.

Happy with the support and the quality of the features

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017-10-10

Pros

Once you are all set up, you only need to check AP Automation when approvals of some payments are needed. The software is streamlined minimizing useless steps and actions.

Cons

The cost is quite high compared to comparable alternative solutions and the user interface is less than user-friendly.

Larry H.