1,061 reviews

ShippingEasy

Powerful, Yet Simple Shipping Software

4.8 /5 (1061 reviews) Write a Review!

1,061 reviews
Jasmin M.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use software with a caring team

Reviewed on 2019-08-23

overall, i love shipping easy. I started using this software when it was first launched a few years ago. They were one of the first companies to provide the label printing ease us upcoming ecommerce businesses needed.

Pros

I love that i can always and i mean ALWAYS get my questions or concerns answered. The staff is amazing and extremely knowledgable. They are patient and are always eager to help out

Cons

so far, i havent had major cons, i have been using them for years

Tim D.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 2019-10-29

Could not be happier. The service, product, and ease of use are crucial to running out warehouse.

Pros

Shipping easy is the superior backend shipping system for your business. The ease of use is top notch, and it's easy to train others on the system.

Cons

Nothing, They are very responsive to any customer service related request we have had. All software has issues, but shippingeasy always fixes them quickly.

Kevin M.

A tad bit cumbersome

Reviewed on 2019-10-16

It has certainly streamlined our shipping procedures and helped us consolidate all of our market places into one shipping platform. It has saved us countless area on that side. The marketing side could use some help but the information it provides is great.

Pros

The software is very powerful and can be extremely useful beyond just shipping. It tracks all transactions and captures gret markleting information for future use.

Cons

The whole thing is just a bit cumbersome as far as the interface goes. It is not very intuitive in terms of finding functions. Overall they just really need to upgrade the user interface.

Anthony G.

Thankful for Shippeasy

Reviewed on 2019-10-28

Pros

Used this software back in our ecommerce days, and have stuck with it for 8+ years.
We have since transitioned to manual orders, but Shippingeasy has always worked perfect for us.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We haven't ran into many problems here.

Jim L.

Awesome software

Reviewed on 2019-09-13

Amazing software. I wish all software had the level of support service that Shipping Easy provides. It would make running a small business much easier.

Pros

Greatly simplified my workflow and has improved the time needed for my daily shipping

Cons

A couple of updates added things that were just in the way to me but I can see how they were beneficial to others.

Bryan T.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

• Customer Support Software

Such a huge fan of Shipping Easy, they do exactly what they promise.

Reviewed on 2018-07-18

I get my shipping done quickly and reliably every single day regardless of which storefront, which carrier and which destination.

Pros

I run 2 distinct Shopify stores and my amazon marketplace, all from my single dashboard. We ship many thousands of packages domestically and internationally using UPS, DHL and USPS. I've personally used Shipping Easy every single work day since I signed up 6 years ago! I'm so impressed with how they have grown while continuing to put their customers first. I simply can't imagine starting an e-commerce business without them.

Cons

Ha! Must be a trick question! So trick answer. Honestly, over the years any shortcomings or hiccups that I've pointed out have been quickly and thoughtfully resolved.

Ricardo G.

• Customer Support Software

It saves time but it needs work, but it seems it is not in their plans to revamp it

Reviewed on 2017-05-17

Pros

Paste and copy addresses to make labels right away, ability to import / sync records. Other features to automatize the process such as import rules, etc.

Cons

The system has 2 major flaws that we have brought to the attention of ShippingEasy but it seems that is not something that is in the works:

1. You cannot do multiple packages. If an order has more than 1 package you can't do it without having to duplicate the shipment for each label. This is an inconvenience and when we have multiple packages we just make them in FedEx directly.

2. Their address verification for Residential / Commercial is linked to USPS not to FedEx. USPS does not charge differently for Residential / Commercial and their methods are different than FedEx so we found out that we were paying more money because ShippingEasy will assign orders to be residential when they were not. This is a major flaw because it creates double work to verify addresses, at that time we just can do it in FedEx.

Response from ShippingEasy Inc.

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We're so glad that you've been able to utilize our software to quickly print the shipping labels you need!

Though, we're sorry to read that you experienced difficulty with the residential/commercial verification and multi-box shipments for FedEx. In regards to the multi-box shipments, there may have been some confusion on exactly what you were looking for as we do support multiple package shipments for both FedEx and UPS (the process for USPS shipments is duplicating like you mentioned). There's more information about how to add multiple packages to your FedEx and UPS shipments in our Knowledge Base article here: https://support.shippingeasy.com/hc/en-us/articles/204353525-How-to-Add-multiple-packages-to-a-shipment

We hope this information is helpful. Thank you again for sharing your feedback.

-The ShippingEasy Team

Melissa W.

• Customer Support Software

ShippingEasy great for our online business

Reviewed on 2019-03-06

ShippingEasy is a great shipping solution for businesses with multiple ecommerce sales channels , as well as traditional wholesale and retail (brick & mortar) channels. It is easy to set up; straightforward to use; cost effective; and their customer/technical support is amazing (chat, phone, email). I highly recommend ShippingEasy to anyone looking for a shipping solution for their business.

Pros

Ease of set up and use
Shipping Rules to assign orders to specific users or categories
Customizing packaging and shipping methods is easy
Great value for the cost
Customer service is excellent - phone (Yay), chat, email

Cons

Doesn't integrate w StitchX inventory management platform that we would like to upgrade to

Peter G.

• Customer Support Software

Best functionality and customer service!

Reviewed on 2020-02-21

Couldn't be any better. They are the definition of perfect customer service. They hold my hand and handle every issue flawlessly.

Pros

Price, functionality and customer service to help get set up and running. Any problems a simple phone call and your answers are there. I can't say enough good things about the people at ShippingEasy. A perfect 10 and the software is great too. They support DHL Ecommerce which allows me to ship my 4 oz packages anywhere in the world for just $5.40 avg. It's nice to be able to say Free Shipping Anywhere in the World.

Cons

There is a learning curve of about an hour.

Amanda M.

Customer Service Gets an A+++

Reviewed on 2019-11-18

I have nothing but good words to share about Shipping Easy. Customer service has always been available. Just today I had an issue that was completely frustrating and causing my shipping business to come to a stop. I contacted online chat and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was my customer service specialist. She was phenomenal and helped solve my issue within a few minutes. She was a lifesaver. Thanks, Shipping Easy for being a part of my business that runs smoothly!

Pros

Ease of use. Integrated with my direct sales company's programs. Customer service is ALWAYS quick about helping with an issue and quick resolutions.

Cons

No cons currently. Every issue I've ever had has been resolved quickly.

Kim P.
  • Industry: Photography

• Customer Support Software

Cory was GREAT in helping us with setting up our Magento store. Thanks Cory YOU ROCK!!

Reviewed on 2017-06-20

Easy to use.

Pros

The software is easy (as in the name) to use and has several functions to help you grow your business. Shippingeasy support by far is better than any customer support we deal with. The integration to either Fedex or UPS is easy to set up. We also use another store to import our online sales and that process is step by step on their website. If you still can't figure it out on your own then the customer service team will!!

Cons

Really the only thing that we wished we could do is search by Business name once a package is shipped and when searching for a name you can enter only the first OR last name and not the first AND last name. Other than that this product is great. I would highly recommend it if you are thinking about a shipping software.

Merilee P.

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2020-05-20

This was perfect for our start-up business and grew with us as we grew. Only a platform change with another product caused us to leave. Sad to go!

Pros

Integration with our platform was a snap. The whole program is easy to use. Our most tech-challenged employee was able to use the program after a few quick lessons. Bonus!

Cons

Had to upgrade to get the multiple package feature, but that's OK. It's not set up to ship Dangerous Goods or International, but most software isn't. We just happen to sell a lot of perfume!

Amy H.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Best Shipping Software!

Reviewed on 2020-02-07

Pros

Shipping Easy has all of the features I need and I love how quick the support is to help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me out several times and always resolves any issues I'm having.

Cons

I would love to be able to track sales data for each product. That is the only feature missing that I used to have when I tracked my inventory through StitchLabs. Now the only way for me to see sales data for a product is to look it up on all 3 of my storefronts.

Jennifer B.

Keeps my Small Business Organized

Reviewed on 2020-04-15

I ship on average 200-300 packages per month, and I can't imagine trying to stay organized without shipping easy. I use it daily, and it makes this task so much easier since I am the only person who works my business.

Pros

I have a small but mighty online business, and I use Shipping Easy to sync with my PayPal store so I can track, and ship orders . It allows me to batch print labels, and print packing slips so I can pull the correct inventory when shipping.

Cons

The only issue I have is the occasional order not syncing over from PayPal. However Shipping Easy isn't at fault for that, since PayPal doesn't give any errors.

George M.
  • Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

Shipping made easy with shipping easy automation - Time Saver!

Reviewed on 2018-11-24

Shipping easy has save us hours and hours of time gathering all our orders across multiple platforms with the convenience of taking control of everything from one interface for all shipping, shipping easy has also save us a lot of money with its green leaf shipping! thank you!

Pros

I love the automation one click and all my labels print. I have saved hours from having to manually print our online orders. once the items presents, weight, and preferences are set.

Cons

it was initially a bit tedious to set up shipping preferences but once it was done it was almost not ever a hassle again.

Amy W.

• Customer Support Software

We LOVE Shipping Easy!!! It saves time & money.

Reviewed on 2020-01-28

We have been using ShippingEasy for many years and it was awesome to start with but is always adding on new functionality. And the team of customer support people are only a chat away and very helpful when questions do arise. We have always been very pleased with the service.

Pros

Ease of Use. It's very easy to set up and manage.

Cons

Can't think of anything. It's always just been a God Send to us as a small company.

Jennifer H.

• Customer Support Software

Amazing assistance anytime you need it

Reviewed on 2020-02-21

It makes collecting my customer data from orders VERY simple and streamlined. I also love the marketing campaigns available.

Pros

It is very user friendly and has a ton of features. I haven't even scratched the surface of the ways I can use it.

Cons

Nothing. it is all great. I have rarely had a problem your easy assistance hasn't fixed immediately

Jen E.

• Customer Support Software

Shipping Easy is the best!

Reviewed on 2020-02-25

Amazing and I recommend this.

Pros

Easy to use! They have their phone number up in the corner so you can quickly locate it when you have a question. Little to no hold times and they are friendly and easy to help you find anything you need/

Cons

Nothing. It is awesome. No issues at all

Thad H.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent & focused knowledge led to resolution of my problem in 90 secs.

Reviewed on 2018-02-20

We saved a bunch of money and time, streamlined our workflow, and added all the savings to the bottom line!

Pros

There has been a profound impact to the cost savings within my operations due to the removal of most friction within my shipping label workflow. Eliminating multiple page loads and providing a batched funnel has saved me more than the software and service will ever cost.

Cons

Batching multiple length labels, such as 4x5 and 4x6 and 4x8 in one batch on 4x8 stock centers the smaller labels, with no known way to change the offset on top -2.5 inches. A problem on the outer edges of use cases, I admit, but I was ready to pull my hair out until I called for workaround.

Jonathan H.

• Customer Support Software

The representative was a life saver!

Reviewed on 2019-07-01

We have been a ShippingEasy customer for years and love it. The support is the best feature. We have literally reached out to support while our letter carrier waited when we had a mission-critical package that needed to ship. I just got off of chat with the rep who saved my butt in just a few minutes!

Pros

How easy it is to use, how adaptable it is and how it is constantly improving... Oh yeah, and the support is legendary!

Cons

That you use Stamps.com for the postage, but I can overlook that due to the other great features.

Lauren S.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Always very knowledgeable

Reviewed on 2020-04-16

Your team always has enough knowledge to set me in the right direction and are always patient and kind.

Pros

I am now digging into Rules and Presets and using the Catalog for the first time, and had a few technical questions. I like having these rules to take away having to think too hard.

Cons

It would be cool if we could integrate better with overstock via API, because the manual way we grab orders does not grab order total, so the packing slips look like the order total was zero.

Jason D.

• Customer Support Software

ALWAYS quick, fast, and accurate customer service.

Reviewed on 2019-09-06

Had an AWESOME chat experience today the reps. He answered a complicated question for me in like no time at all. He knew exactly what I was asking about and exactly how to resolve the issue.

Pros

Makes shipping a breeze. Can choose between multiple shipping providers from one dashboard.

Cons

Nothing really. It works well! Anytime I've had an issue, I just call or chat w/ a CSA and get super fast answers and results.

Jessie B.

• Customer Support Software

Great service in an emergency

Reviewed on 2020-04-30

Pros

Easy to use, fairly simple interface, lots of cool graphics options

Cons

Not super intuitive to do anything beyond simple tasks.

David C.
  • Industry: Textiles

Trouble Shooting

Reviewed on 2020-01-06

This past week end January 4-5, 2020 I had a problem with purchasing postage. I chatted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he fixed the problem faster than I could type the message of what was going on. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] even fix some other problems that I created. I will be a loyal customer as long as I am in business.

Pros

The program is very easy to use. I have used it several years with no problems

Cons

I can not think of anything I dislike about the software.

Chris M.

Great Support

Reviewed on 2020-02-05

Pretty good. It does what I need it to do. I wish it had integration with the ShopWorks platform.

Pros

The Shipping Rules and ability to built multiple packing slip templates is just what I needed. It all worked perfectly I just need a little help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to get it off the ground and he was great, patient, and funny.

Cons

Mostly just that software sync isn't live.