ShippingEasy

Customer Support Software
4.9/5

1,064 reviews

Joshua K.

FREE Plan + Discounted USPS Rates!

Reviewed on 2019-05-03

I am a seller on a popular online marketplace that has recently increased their shipping rates for sellers. This led to a substantial profit decrease on lower-weight items shipped via USPS First-Class. The discounted rates on ShippingEasy beat the rates of the online marketplace. This has helped my business restore its profits on such items.

Pros

The thing I absolutely like the most about ShippingEasy is that they offer a FREE plan with plenty of features - something that's hard to find elsewhere. The most useful feature included with all plans is the integration with an Amazon seller account. This allows me to print labels for orders received, view FBA inventory, and manage reviews. The free plan includes 50 shipments per month, integration with an unlimited number of stores/carts/marketplaces, and batch label printing.

Cons

One feature that's lacking in the FREE plan is the ability to link carrier accounts other than USPS. It would be nice if I were able to link my FedEx account with ShippingEasy. This feature is included in the paid plans, however.

ShipStation

Reasons for Switching to ShippingEasy

I chose ShippingEasy because it offers a free plan which suits my current needs. Additionally, ShippingEasy offers better integration with online marketplaces.
Ryan L.

• Customer Support Software

Bria rocks and you should do whatever it takes to keep her on your staff.

Reviewed on 2017-05-26

Cheaper insurance and contacting Bria (after several tries to other, less awesome, agents).

Pros

Bria's help and support is the best part of making the change to this platform. The insurance rates are cheaper but with the extra time cost, I am not sure we are actually saving money.

Cons

It is not user friendly, the labels print from newest to oldest and separate the international and priority from the first class instead of letting me print the labels in the order they were imported, you know, logically. Logic dictates that you would want to print the labels for the oldest orders first, not the newest orders. If I have 50 orders and they are jumbled by mail class and destination, it takes me 5 times longer than Stamps.com to print the batch because I have to do them individually so the orders go out in the order they were received. The training was about showing you all the "cool" (aka useless) features of the platform instead of making it easy for me to use and setting it up for what I need daily. Because of the training lacking usefulness, I have spent extra time sorting out the issues I face (thanks to Bria's help). Bria is the only agent you have that has been willing to help me love a platform I hate, everyone else just says "that feature is not available" or "you cannot do that in this platform" but Bria has worked to come up with creative solutions to get what I need out of this platform. Having to set everything up from packaging to rules is not saving me time and I have found this program to actually take up more of my time than Stamps.com did which I feel is misrepresented by your sales people. I was informed that I could streamline my batches but so far, it's been a lot more work and babysitting from me. Enter Bria the rock star!

Response from ShippingEasy

We're thrilled to hear such great things about Bria's level of service. We have high standards when it comes to our customer service, and Bria certainly upholds those standards! Thank you for sharing your experience.

As for the concern of functionality within the app itself, we are always looking to make adjustments and improvements based on customer feedback. We have added a feature request ticket based on your conversation with Bria. Once our development team can outline and prioritize the work, Bria will follow-up with you.

In the meantime, Bria has informed us that she has presented you an alternative resolution using Shipping Rules. While not precisely what you were looking for, hopefully that can help in the interim. The platform is meant to make life easier for merchants like you, so we are sorry we didn¿t hit the mark right off-the-bat.

Again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to making sure ShippingEasy meets your shipping needs.

Aaron S.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

• Customer Support Software

ShippingEasy is perhaps the best value shipping/inventory management systems on the market

Reviewed on 2020-02-28

Great platform, frequently improving features, will likely continue using for the foreseeable future.

Pros

Reasonably priced, robust features, seamless inventory management integration, would definitely recommend to any business. Customer service is always fast, courteous, and extremely helpful.

Cons

There are several minor display issues that recur from time to time, but these may simply be compatibility-based.

ShipStation

Reasons for Choosing ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy offers better pricing and more robust features/support.

Ordoro

Reasons for Switching to ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy's inventory management system puts it ahead of the pack.
Kohl M.

• Customer Support Software

Fast Setup, Easy Use, Great Customer Service, All your shipping in one place!

Reviewed on 2018-01-16

It handles all the shipping for all of our online stores, provides us with a great discount on shipping costs, and makes managing shipments for multiple online stores relatively hassle-free. It has even more options like inventory management, marketing, customer management, and others that we have yet to use!

Pros

I love that all of my online stores can all go to one location. I like that I can add pictures for each of my products and have them appear in the emails that are sent to my customers or printed on my invoices. It can easily create pick lists, packing slips, and labels, all of which are customizable. I like that it can manage my inventory and sync it with my stores. I like that I can create a favorite shipping method and package options, and quickly ship with those settings with the click of a button. I can also group together any of my orders that will be using the same shipping method and packaging, then select from my saved settings, and print all the pick lists, packing slips, and/or labels at once! I have run into a few problems here and there with integrations, which is to be expected when connecting two different systems, and customer service is always willing to do whatever it takes to help me resolve my issue.

Cons

There is one thing that bugs me severely about this product. When one of my warehouse workers accidentally clears an order, there is no way to reinstate the order or re-pull the data from my online stores. A manual order has to be created, and the order is no longer synched with shipping easy. This doesn't happen often, but it has happened more than once, and recreating an order manually stinks, not because shippingeasy makes it hard to do, it just stinks when automatic is so much faster and better.

Tanya B.

• Customer Support Software

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shipping Easy. The Best Shipping & Email Marketing Program ever created all...

Reviewed on 2018-06-26

Cut down on shipping errors, saved money and time!

Pros

What I love most about this program is Everything! Not only does it send our customers shipment notification emails with tracking numbers but you can set up a variety of automated emails for every possible need. Having been in business for over 20 years I have used many different shipping programs, nothing has ever come close to the abilities of what Shipping Easy can do. Since this program has all of your order data it gives you so many options to reach back out to customers. Each day I discover some other feature I am not using that I should be taking advantage of. If I am ever uncertain how something could benefit me or how to set something up their support staff is the best of the best! So Amazing! You can set up numerous stores with infinite ways to reach out to your customers to increase sales. There is simply no other option for us. Shipping Easy makes our job easier, it cuts down on shipping mistakes and saves us time, energy, and money.

Cons

The only negative that I have found in 10 months of using Shipping Easy is that you cannot create forms to capture email addresses for those customers that wish to receive newsletters. Currently I do still pay another company that has built in forms on my website making it super easy to capture email addresses. On the bright side, because it does have the ability to send emails to anyone that has placed an order, it does not matter if they signed up, I can still send them an email.

Brandon P.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Fastco USA

Reviewed on 2019-12-11

Pros

It's feature rich with new functions being added constantly.

Cons

The inability to add tracking from a local courier or another logistics company. I've seen this requested a bunch but it has never been implemented. Example: This would be for the "mark as shipped" scenario. Right now the drop down only shows carriers that we have linked. It'd be great if there was an "other" option where we could put the name of the logistics company used and add tracking. We ship a lot in the Southeast and Advantage Logistics dominates this area due to their low rates. They do provide tracking numbers but we are unable to attach them to our Fastco store orders though ShippingEasy.

Jessica F.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

ShippingEasy's Customer Service is superior

Reviewed on 2020-01-09

Pros

Not only does the ShippingEASY program make shipping anything from your location EASY, their customer service is superior. They make everything super easy, with their friendly knowledgeable staff. Every time I call, I am greeted by a friendly professional who is ALWAYS able to answer every question I have. Not one time has a representative said "I don't know", if they didn't know the answer right away (which is rare), they knew someone who could help or we worked together to figure out the issue. The two friendliest, most helpful representatives I have had the pleasure of working with are [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They are both incredible helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. They are TRULY SUPERIOR. I would be happy to recommend ShippingEasy to anyone who is in need of a shipping program.

Cons

There is nothing about ShippingEasy that makes our shipping process anything less than EASY. There is no downside, and their staff is wonderful.

Garrett K.

Great support!

Reviewed on 2019-12-10

It's been great. Even today I had to set up a Shipping Rule, and with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with customer support we were able to get the rule set up quickly and they stayed with me to troubleshoot the rule until we got it perfect!

Pros

The ease of use, and the ability to easily integrate our different Shopify stores all into one ShippingEasy account.

Cons

At first we had a few hiccups, especially with getting the labels set up correctly with the printer. But once we got all the kinks figured out it became smooth sailing!

Jessica H.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2020-04-17

Overall we love ship easy. Their customer service is like no other business we deal with. Everyone seems to be an expert in the system and I feel very safe and taken care of every time I call and have them handle our business and money.
Today I chatted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] online. She helped me for over an hour! She was so kind and patient and seriously a pro at getting my needs met. If the product wasn’t already amazing enough, the customer service would keep us with you because we love how we are treated. Thank you!

Pros

This software links directly to both of our websites and makes it very easy to ship quickly with very few steps. It keeps excellent records and data for us and even helps us follow up with our customers in email. Love that!

Cons

I wish it worked better with my IPad. We only have one main computer and then a few iPads in our back shop. I wish I could get all the features on my iPad that I do on my computer. Like ease of printing. I have to click what feels like 17 buttons to actually print a page.

Emmaline E.

I always Recommend Shippingeasy to everyone

Reviewed on 2019-09-19

I adore shippingeasy.

Pros

Shippingeasy's customer service is outstanding. They are always doing what they can to help even if it is not them. Example my label printer broke, I couldnt get a hold of the label printer cpmpany I mentioned this to Shippingeasy and THEY troubleshoot it for me and got it working. They are extremely quick and really have helped my business to grow by implementing things to mainline my orders. I adore shippingeasy

Cons

I cant think of anything rt now. The only thing missing is the ability to buy shipping supplies through them and also maybe pictures of the sold items would be nice. I have seen that with other software. But it's not that big of a deal.

Maryjo K.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

GREAT Service provider.. they care about the little guy!

Reviewed on 2019-10-09

Great service every time. We use this program for many features, including inventory and email marketing.

Pros

Easy to use.
Easy to get customer service and technical help.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me with email marketing.. really made it work.

Cons

I have nothing to note that can be improved.

Jennifer O.

• Customer Support Software

You all make it so easy!

Reviewed on 2020-02-05

I love it, I will never go elsewhere for my shipping needs. I love how customer service is amazing. You all should be a model to ALL companies.

Pros

I love that shipping easy is so easy lol. The website is so helpful and explains everything perfectly. If you have to call customer service, everyone (in today's case - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!) is so nice and walks you through your questions. I had to do a label to an APO address, something I have never done. The website explained how to set up the address. When I had a question about the customs form, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] patiently and kindly helped and even waited to make sure my label was printed properly. Your customer service is top-notch and a big thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today!

Cons

No cons! I have nothing negative to say, it's all POSITIVE!

Barry L.

• Customer Support Software

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Rocks!

Reviewed on 2020-03-18

Awesome! (see above -- customer service is what really makes your product stand out)

Pros

Just had my second interaction with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] via chat customer support, and she is just the best! Knows the product extremely well and solves my problems quickly. We are a small and growing sock company and use ShippingEasy for online orders. Sometimes international orders pose a difficulty with addresses that are rejected by the US post office. In our latest interaction, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] showed me tools for checking and correcting problematic overseas addresses -- without those, we might have been forced to refund the customer's payment. So she really saved the day, and I learned a lot that will help with future orders.

Cons

Did not have any problems, so we really like it!

Melvin s T.

• Customer Support Software

Saves so much time and is so easy.

Reviewed on 2016-12-22

Before using ShippingEasy, I was using another offline inventory management software. I had to manually enter the details of every order into the software, or if able, use an .xml file and import. Then I had to manually add the information on the USPS website and ship from there. Sometimes the address would mess up and I have to start all over again. Sometimes the page would error out and have to start over again. Other times I would accidentally hit the back button and have to start all over again. Needless to say, this was very frustrating and time-consuming. It would take me at least three to four hours on very busy days to get everything entered, paid and printed.

I saw an advertisement for ShippingEasy on the Amazon seller site and decided to take a look. I didn't think this kind of shipping site would be for a small seller like me, but they take businesses of all sizes. I started the trial and instantly fell in love. What used to take hours took minutes. You can easily check multiple orders to batch process and boom, you've just done thirty orders in a few clicks.

The label options also save time and money. Right now I mostly use the combination option, which has the packing slip and shipping label on the same page. So, you don't have to match up the shipping label with the receipt or waste paper printing out two different things.

Support is also very helpful and responsive whenever there is an issue. I should note that I've had the service for over one year and have only needed to contact support about three times for minor issues. I've never had issues with the site being down or shipping not working, so that's obviously a very good thing.

The best thing is probably that you are able to get discounted rates through them which makes it easier to make a profit. Even though I don't ship tens of thousands of packages a year, I can still get the discounted rates as if I did. I've nothing but good things to say about ShippingEasy and strongly recommend it to anyone that is looking for a way to cut down on wasting time preparing shipping.

Pros

Ease of use and discounts on shipping.

Cons

No cons here.

Kristy B.

Excellent Product Software

Reviewed on 2019-11-21

I have loved using ShippingEasy. The software is awesome. The company is on top of issues and the best thing about them is their fantastic customer service. They will walk you through any issue you may have.

Pros

Software that is user friendly is very important to me. Also, I love that you can track the company's postage and orders over time.

Cons

I don't use all the features that ShippingEasy provides so some of the information on my screen is irrelevant.

Andrew P.

• Customer Support Software

A major game changer for a small business

Reviewed on 2018-06-26

ShippingEasy is a huge game changer for our small business. Time saver, highly organized and functional.

Pros

Ease of use, connectivity, for both our shipping needs and marketing are all incredibly important aspects of ShippingEasy. In the 5 years we've been using SE, it has saved us countless hours in creating shipping labels, return labels and tracking packages. We've also begun using their email marketing and have found it easy to use and very functional with the ability to segment customer's buying habits. Very useful. Their customer service is also top notch.

Cons

Honestly, we don't have much to say in the negative category for ShippingEasy. Before finding SE, we created every label individually on the USPS web site. SE took a daily multi-hour process down to minutes. A huge time saver.

David B.

Fantastice Customer support

Reviewed on 2019-11-26

I have used Shipping Easy for several years but only after I tried other programs that did not work for me. I will not mention names, but after getting them there was ZERO HELP from their staff. Then I found ShippingEasy and every step of the way there was always someone there to help me fix what was usually my mistake. I trully love this company

Pros

The software is very user friendly, I guess that is why it is called ShippingEasy. But most of all is the customer support it was not for my account representative (Sensitive Content Hidden), I would be totally lost. She always reminds me when it is time for another campaign or if there is a new feature I need to be looking at. I love the support I have available.

Cons

NONE, there is nothing about this program I do not like

Brandon H.
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software

• Customer Support Software

My experience with Shipping Easy has simply been amazing.

Reviewed on 2018-07-24

ShippingEasy literally saved my business from going out of business. I left my benefit story in the pros section of the review.

Pros

A couple of months ago my website had crashed. I had close to 100 orders on deck that were still processing. I lost every thing on my website and backups would not work. I was sweating bullets tell I realized ShippingEasy was there. I printed all of my orders and packaging slips and got to work making my customers happy. I had to rebuild my site from ground up. But ShippingEasy was there to save my business in revenue which at the time would have put me out of business. So if you are hesitant don't be give your business a lifeline and use ShippingEasy. Thank you to every one at ShippingEasy for providing an awesome tool that all businesses can use.

Cons

Using ShippingEasy has been the most beneficial piece of software that I have ever used in my business. Only one thing I can think is maybe the font size could be a bit bigger. But other than that you guys and gals rock.

Mallory L.

Thank You!

Reviewed on 2020-01-23

Pros

I can always count on shipping easy support for help with anything!
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were Great today!!

Cons

I dont have anything to "Con/complain" about!

Roger C.

• Customer Support Software

The sales call I'm glad I answered!

Reviewed on 2020-01-28

you can ship USPS, FedEx, DHL and UPS from one screen.

Pros

Co reps did whatever it took to get me running. Had a printing issue today, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did a great job getting me back in business.

Cons

I wish it worked better on Zebra printers with a Mac.

Cortney P.

Shipping Is Truly Is Easy

Reviewed on 2019-09-13

Shipping Easy saves me so much time compared to the last shipping software that I used.

Pros

It integrates with my business software and automatically pulls in my customer's information.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about Shipping Easy.

Robert G.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Shipping Easy

Reviewed on 2021-01-27

It has been a good program to work with overall and has definitely saved me time and money on my postage and shipping needs.

Pros

I was familiar with this postage and shipping program right out of the box thanks to Stamps.com. It has a nice and easy interface for all of my postage and shipping needs at a postage discount.

Cons

The program can freeze at times on my PC and needs to be restarted. Once in a while a transaction does not complete correctly and has to be done over.

Ashleigh L.

• Customer Support Software

Super Helpful Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2019-10-10

Pros

Today we had an issue with switching our payment over to purchase postage. Everything went smoothly on the Shipping Easy end however with The Stamps end it was a little more challenging. We reached out to Shipping Easy Customer Service and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us solve the payment issue. He was polite and dedicated to helping us resolve our issue. He was a perfect liaison between us and Stamps. We appreciate his kind attitude and how quickly he resolved our issue. He was super helpful in explaining everything. Great customer service!

Cons

We do not dislike anything about this software.

Kelly L.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

Help to save time for e-commerce company

Reviewed on 2019-08-23

It's an economy EDI software for the e-commerce company.

Pros

Shipping Easy is a necessary tool for the e-commerce company. It can help to process POs faster. Shipping Easy can link to Amazon, eBay, Shopify, and other online shopping websites.

Cons

Shipping Easy only provide 30 days of free trial for users. However, sometimes 30 days is not enough for us to test the software. I will you can extend to 40-50 days.

Marissa A.
  • Industry: Food Production

overall satisfied user

Reviewed on 2018-08-14

Pros

Software is easy to use, very self explanatory and anything that may seem confusing the 24/7 chat has been a absolute dream an the assistance is always 5-star.

Cons

Lacking some functionalities and when request are made for new functionalities or some issues, tickets have to be created which could take several months before they are gotten to or applied.
(example being: duplicate orders in green, some orders downloading the state as Florida and the same customers 2nd order being downloaded as FL so the system misses that this is the EXACT SAME address)
Submitted a ticket over 6 months ago, still working on this issue.