JobNimbus

Be more professional, profitable, efficient, and organized.

4.6/5
4.4/5
4.6/5
Customer Support Software
4.5/5

James

• Customer Support Software

Love the system, Ronnie has been great to work with.

Reviewed on 2/3/2018

Pros

Keeping track of multiple offices, being able to talk to each user. Track conversations of with customers.

Cons

Would like to integrate excel with the program. I would like to separate different office managers from seeing each other's area.

Response from JobNimbus

James, thank you for your wonderful review. We especially appreciate the details you shared about how well our software is working across multiple sites or offices. We also love your feedback about integrating Microsoft Excel. Although our philosophy is to get away from spreadsheets and into tools that have more options and usability, we understand that each business has its own flow and preferences. Users can attach spreadsheets in JobNimbus, but it sounds like you may have a different solution in mind. Also, it may be helpful to use our Groups feature, and our Support team can help you get set up with that. If you haven't already reached out to [email protected] or (855) 964-6287, we'd love the opportunity to troubleshoot this with you.

Gary

Reviewed on 11/5/2019

Work order and sub-contractor management.

Pros

Overall it is pretty simple to use. I 've actually figured out some of the support issues that your support team couldn't figure out. Also figured out a couple of work arounds to make the system more useful for my company.

Cons

Your sections in the estimate templates. Currently I click on the section link to create the section but I then open up my notepad to enter the description so I can see the entire thing in order to proof read it. I then copy and paste it into the description field.

Workiz and FieldPulse

Reasons for Choosing JobNimbus

Automations, work order and sub-contractor management

Tradify

Reasons for Switching to JobNimbus

Although the other products had some features that JobNimbus doesn't they also lack some of functionality that JobNimbus provides. So JobNimbus won.

Response from JobNimbus

Thank you, Gary!

For those Estimate line item Descriptions, you can actually drag those fields to make them bigger. Just click the little lines at the bottom right of the field to expand each one as necessary.

Our support team can help guide you if you need additional assistance, and we hope to make these auto-expand in the future, as well!

Jose
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

• Customer Support Software

JobNimbus is budget software with many bugs. Sign up to be guinea pig!

Reviewed on 11/14/2021

Ive used JobNimbus overall for a year- I still continue to use it because Ive already set it up and transferred my sales force over here. The customer support is quick to help when you need it on anything simple. Anything over low level complexity is not going to get fixed and you'll have to deal with it. Some issues I have, if you are in an area with reception issues, you will have zero ability to pull up contact details or address. You better make sure you have the right information before you go to these job sites. No notes, no phone number, nothing will be available. The downtime, there's lots of it. Enough that if you're in the middle of typing up a long estimate with lots of details notes and pictures, if anything crashes you LOSE ALL YOUR DATA. Remember back in the day before autosave? Kids lose term papers and everything. Well job nimbu does you worse than that. You'll lose entire sets of work you did if the system goes down or you have an internet issue. The other HUGE ISSUE i have is that the software constantly prints a SECOND PAGE on estimates an invoices for customers and subcontractors. Their software was written by third world countries (probably the same guy who wrote the Boeing airplane trim level software) If you write too many lines it will kick a blank second page out. So you print this, it prints two pages. You send it to a client, it sends them a two page PDF, which the second is blank. Its unprofessional. For the last year the company has said, just mak

Pros

The software works overall to manage many different areas of your business. However, it does none of them well. It does a good job of keeping everything in one place but what good is that if it still has lots of bugs that the company refuses to fix?

Cons

BUGS! Lots of Bugs!!! No offline version. This is a cloud software. It routinely goes down and locks you out of your customer data and job information. If you are doing jobs in rural areas or areas that lack reception you will be unable to access your job nimbus in ANY capacity. The other HUGE ISSUE i have is that the software constantly prints a SECOND PAGE on estimates an invoices for customers and subcontractors. Their software was written by third world countries (probably the same guy who wrote the Boeing airplane trim level software) If you write too many lines it will kick a blank second page out. So you print this, it prints two pages. You send it to a client, it sends them a two page PDF, which the second is blank. Its unprofessional. For the last year the company has said, just make it print one page. Well even if you do that, it still says 1 of 2 pages and the customer asks you where the second page is. They want to know what it says on the second page before they approve an $40,000 estimate.

Response from JobNimbus

Hi Jose,

The issue with the estimate on two pages should be resolved now.

Thank you for your feedback we will take it into account.

JobNimbus.

Jason

JobNimbus Review

Reviewed on 6/12/2019

Pros

It was aesthetic and super easy to use, with everything very intuitive

Cons

There were some things i couldnt find like putting notes or somthing, and sometimes a little slow

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks Jason! I know our team is working on updates to performance for both the web and mobile apps, so things should be getting faster for you!

If you ever have trouble finding anything, please send an email to [email protected] and they can help you out!

Joshua

• Customer Support Software

Jobnimbus helps us accomplish vital tasks every day

Reviewed on 3/29/2019

Pros

We've been using Jobnimbus for about 3 years now and the built in functionality with payments, Quickbooks and job tracking have made our lives so much easier. All photos and documents get uploaded directly from our phones out in the field for sales and invoicing made simple.

Cons

No functionality for e-signatures... Like, we can let customers pay their bills right thought a huge green button on the email, why not have a huge blue button saying "approve estimate." Make it easy for people to say yes to us, then store that on the cloud with everything else...

Response from JobNimbus

Hey Joshua! So glad JobNimbus has been able to help you do some pretty important stuff in your day. We want to keep making that happen, and approving/signing estimates is one of the ways we want to help better.

While you can get your estimates signed directly on our mobile app, the e-signature experience is lacking and our dev team is working to take that experience up a notch. Stay on the lookout for updates to the mobile app and web experience!

Obada

• Customer Support Software

it is equipped with everything I'll need to manage Our works

Reviewed on 4/11/2022

When it comes to monitoring the development of our clients' projects, we rely on JobNimbus. With Jobnimbus, we've had better and more productive communication among our team members. In order to keep our company afloat in any situation, it has given us the ability to operate remotely.

Pros

Using JobNimbus is a snap, and you'll be up and running in no time thanks to its flexibility and ease of customization. What I particularly like about JobNimbus is how simple it is to add tasks and contacts and how flexible the calendar is. You can see exactly what's going on with customers, and the timetable makes it easy to keep appointments and responsibilities on time.

Cons

My main concerns are that I would want to see greater customization options in some areas, as well as upgrades to the mobile app so that we can do more processes with it.

Response from JobNimbus

Hi Obada,

Thank you for the feedback. We have been actively working on our iOS app and Android throughout the year.

Our product team would love to hear your feedback if you can reach out.

Thanks,

Edwin

JobNimbus Review

Reviewed on 4/29/2022

I enjoy the CRM a lot of different customizable platforms within the system.

Pros

Great place to keep your projects organized

Cons

The data input and how at first you have to add all of your products to the CRM

Price was a big factor
Oleg

Jobnimbus

Reviewed on 5/7/2019

great experience

Pros

It is easy to use and not too expensive

Cons

nothing in particular, everything I need

price

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks, Oleg!

Kala

JobNimbus or bust!

Reviewed on 5/1/2022

Overall we have had a good experience with JobNimbus. While it does not meet all of our needs as a whole for our company as a CRM, it is a fantastic platform for our estimation department.

Pros

Our company has the benefit of working directly with the creator of JobNimbus. Because his company manages our estimation department, I have received a crash course in the program. It is a great tool to use as a message board for projects and store docs

Cons

In comparison to other programs used for CRM, I may not have explored all that Job Nimbus has to offer, but it does seem to lack tools such as finance tracking, AR/AP and templates for docs, contract and orders.

James

sinks the office together

Reviewed on 4/16/2019

Job nimbus is great we put all are contracts or information and pictures of the jobs in jobnimbus so if anyone has any questions all they have to do is go under the job name in jobnimbus and everything will be there

Pros

That everyone can look at all the documents that is in jobnimbus or add anything to it.

Cons

Could use a update on the look of the software

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks James! Our team is always improving and we have some great ideas for improving the look of the software, it's only a matter of time!

Scott

Great Total Workflow Solution

Reviewed on 8/21/2019

Pros

JobNimbus is a very cost effective solution to manage our daily workflow. It customizes to us versus us having to customize to it. It provides all the main and plain features needed to keep our team connected and efficient through our workflow from start to finish. Works as our CRM and Operational software. Flexible reporting and mobile access are also a big pro.

Cons

Photo reporting would be a great addition. Currently, there is no option to print photos in a report format. Odd, because you can create a report for just about everything else.

Dana

• Customer Support Software

Tough to set up...then worth it

Reviewed on 12/11/2019

We had a few integration issues that took a long time to fix, but the customer support team seemed to hang in there with us until resolved.

Pros

Integrations are almost limitless - with suppliers, quickbooks, online calendars, etc

Cons

All those options require a LOT of decisions and time to set up

AccuLynx and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing JobNimbus

More features to track progress of leads not just jobs

Housecall Pro

integration with Beacon
Patty

Job nimbus

Reviewed on 8/25/2019

Job nimbus has worked really well for our Roofing company. We are able to communicate better with our customers and employees.

Pros

How quickly we were able to transfer over, and the capabilities of the software. I like that we are able to put all forms/docs and pics into 1 job file in one location.

Cons

The sync with quickbooks does not really work.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud and DBxtra

Reasons for Choosing JobNimbus

So we could be more efficient

Reasons for Switching to JobNimbus

It seemed to be the best fit for us and was able to perform all the functions we needed.
Tim

So Sweet!

Reviewed on 11/14/2019

It helps our company focus on our business, not on software.

Pros

It is simple to use and team others to use. The people in customer service and very friendly. Their software is very friendly to our users too.

Cons

I can't use forms that could help me with lead follow up... that I am aware of.

Reasons for Choosing JobNimbus

Price point was one factor.

MarketSharp

Reasons for Switching to JobNimbus

Price as one of many factors.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks, Tim!

Could you let me know more about these lead followup forms that you're wanting? Please reply back to this message or email me at [email protected] and we'll see what we can do for you guys! Who knows, we might have something right now that will work great.

Luis

• Customer Support Software

I’m becoming frustrated with the lack of features I need and the poor customer support

Reviewed on 1/20/2020

Overall experience was good for the first two years but as my business grows, needs grow as well and this is where I’m finally needing the real help. But it’s not being provided.

Pros

Very affordable, easy to use for what it has, quick, very customizable,

Cons

I wish it had options to be more marketing oriented than a pure project management software. I’m so frustrated right now because I don’t want to leave them but I need a lot of features added or customized and the support hasn’t been good. I hope they would be able to dedicate me more time over the phone rather than just a tedious back and forth by email that may take days for me and them to figure out my needs. I never received an one on one onboard call. I’m not sure if all these support issues are because of the type of subscription I have is not one of the best. I just feel I’m not being heard, helped and cared for. I hope this changes before I switch to job progress.

Response from JobNimbus

Hi Luis,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm so sorry that you don't feel that you are being heard. We have escalated this to appropriate channels to get your concerns addressed.

We really appreciate your feedback and suggestions regarding future features as well. Our team is always working on new implementations so our clients can do that much more with their own business.

Have a great day, and thank you again for the review!

Daniel

Almost there...

Reviewed on 8/28/2019

This has helped us track our project exponentially better...as long as everyone enters the data.

Pros

I love the ability to track communications and all files for a client through the project lifecycle. Especially when it is paired with Company Cam for tracking changes/photos.

Cons

I would love to see this integrate with .xls document exporting better. It would be an amazing step if I could export an estimate or Invoice into an excel format for further breakdown and project tracking. This would in turn give much better opportunity for profitability and ease of use. As of now, I have to double enter everything OR use a completely different estimating suite....which I would rather not do.

Buildertrend and CoConstruct

Most bang for the buck.
Jenna

• Customer Support Software

A great start to bringing software into your company

Reviewed on 7/29/2019

Great. Cost-effective. Easy to use. Great support. The questions I had were answered well and within a reasonable amount of time. Definitely worth a try for any small-mid sized remodeling company.

Pros

We looked at a lot of programs to help try to manage our customer projects. We were a strictly paper and word of mouth operation. Job Nimbus is allowing us to slowly change and monitor our practices. We've been able to secure a better sales pipline and keep better tabs on our accounts receivable and outstanding. It's hard to teach old dogs new tricks. Which is why I love that we can use what we need and ease into other areas. Not to mention it is far cheaper and the video instructions made it easier to set-up.

Cons

The mobile app is not my favorite. I would love if they just scraped it and started over. It works well but the design, in my opinion, is not as aesthetically and functionally attractive.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks, Jenna!

For the mobile app, you'll be pleasantly surprised to know that we are very much already deep in the process of giving our mobile app a fresh coat of paint to standardize the UI across all pages and functionality, as well as doing performance updates, bug fixes, and increasing the general usability. Be on the lookout for updates to the mobile app coming your way soon!

Eric
  • Used for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

Good program as long as every person in the company is devoted to using it.

Reviewed on 2/6/2018

Pros

The best part of the program is the job board section. It comes in handy for every department in the company. Each employee can see where a job stands and you can set notifications, so they will know about a job they need to pay attention to. Being able to import customers from previous CRMs is great. It means you won't have to do a lot of data entry of past customers to catch up your Job Nimbus database.

Cons

The only downfall, which really isn't the fault of the program at all, is if one person doesn't update a job along the way, the job could get lost. To make Job Nimbus a successful CRM in your company, every employee needs to use it every step of the way. An example is if your production manager forgets/fails to update a job as complete, the accountant would never know they are supposed to bill the customer. I'm sure there would be a workaround, but we ended up deciding it wasn't worth using this program because some employees would skip crucial steps, resulting in jobs getting lost.

Response from JobNimbus

Eric, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We love hearing about how some of our favorite features worked well for your team. It sounds like you ran into some issues around human error among your team, and we're wondering if using Days in Status on our Boards view might help. Also, additional automation and customization may help. Our team would love the opportunity to help you troubleshoot that. At your convenience, please contact our manager Ronnie Smith at [email protected] We want to help your team get the right solution for what you're doing!

Lisa

Wonderful program but a couple points of constructive criticism

Reviewed on 8/20/2019

Positive. It's one of the best systems I've used by design. It's simplistic by nature but offers multiple options on how to utilize the information as well as allowing all the information to be easily accessible to all employees .

Pros

It keep everything centrally located and easily accessible. It's syncing capabilities with QuickBooks and Gmail as well as the other programs that are pivotal to our company. It easily converts the information entered into different forms i.e. estimates, invoices, and it's design is user friendly.

Cons

My biggest concern and complaint about this program is the glitching. For example, it often has long load times whether it be looking up a contact, saving anything, converting estimates into invoices, etc. It will reuse invoice and estimate numbers and not tell you that it's a duplicate number until it's complete and you're trying to save it. It also won't allow you to enter multiple people with the same name, i.e. James Smith. These are a couple examples of things that I feel if addressed and corrected will enhance the program as well as strengthen the efficiency, and support the effectiveness of an already very useful and easily used system.

Jim

Nimbus

Reviewed on 8/14/2019

Tracking our customers better than pencil and paper.

Pros

Ease of use and easy to get team members trained on it

Cons

When sending estimates and invoices to customers the system does not allow the sending of a custom email message. One has to select from templates and for our remodeling business, these change daily. A work around that we use is; we send the estimate to our email, then we customize it to fit the situation then email if from there. We have learned that out customers do not recognize the jobnimbus email address and sometimes discard it.

Quickbooks does an amazing job at allowing COMPLETE customization of an email when sending estimates or invoices.

William

User Friendly

Reviewed on 2/27/2020

Job Nimbus has made it easier to grow because we have live information, budgets and dashboards to manage all aspects of the company.

Pros

It is very easy to use from assigning and initiating leads in the field to tracking and reporting all workflow stages to easily manage your business.

Cons

The ability to add personalized email correspondence with templated forms when sending externally to sub contractors, suppliers or homeowners

JOBPROGRESS and Contractors Cloud

Reasons for Switching to JobNimbus

Ease of use, setup and user interface
Steve
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Agile, Nimble, Effective and Smart

Reviewed on 8/13/2019

Pros

I can customize reports by a thousands criteria.It makes life easier when having to drill down and discover specific details about jobs without having to hunt for hours. It saves time and energy. I have a demanding job that it very time sensitive, so the time saving aspect of the software is very keen.

Cons

I can't track trends, or graph reports based on past dates, times, customes, zip codes, locations, details of job, time to completion, etc. Plus the user interface is rather drab.

Ashley

Job Nimbus

Reviewed on 8/28/2019

Pros

Our company uses this software all day everyday. We are able to manage jobs and stay connected with our customers and employees by using this system. We can work with other programs that intergrate into Job Nimbus allowing us to almost solely complete our jobs from beginning to end with this program. It does take training in order to fully understand all the functionality within Job Nimbus, but its capabilities and how it adds to our success as a company for outweighs the time and training to learn all the different functions within Job Nimbus.

Cons

There are a few things that would help our system work better as a company. As far as setting alerts within the contact information, or being able to add color coded labels in the contact info. But as a whole I would say we have no complaints about this software.

George

Reviewed on 4/16/2020

My overall experience with JobNimbus has been good. It has been easy to use and adapt to as a new user.

Pros

I like that the software is easy to use. It's simple enough that you can easily navigate through the system. It's also flexible to allow you to set up jobs and use it as you see fit. You can also format the job add screen to include anything you feel you need for your business. The systems allows you to set up templates for estimates and invoicing. Also, I like that estimates can be converted to invoices without having to recreate the information.

Cons

I feel that the reporting aspect of JobNimbus is not the best. It is difficult to get what you need from the system. We often have to run multiple reports, dump them into excel, and then sort and merge to get the data we want.
I wish the system allowed you to duplicate invoices and duplicate estimates and invoices to other jobs. That would be helpful.
Creating templates in the system can also be cumbersome.

Dale

• Customer Support Software

JobNimbus does it all, make it work for your company

Reviewed on 10/29/2019

JobNmbus makes life easier for our company in so many ways. Processes are smooth, communication is documented, files are organized and easy for preparation. JobNimbus is a no-brainer!

Pros

We've adapted JobNimbus to our process and meet our needs. The functionality makes everything more efficient and I can't count how many hours are saved every week because of this platform. They also listen to their customers and keep improving, thanks JobNimbus!

Cons

My biggest gripe used to be the mobile platform, but it has been improved. Limitations on the mobile are the biggest challenge with JobNimbus.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks, Dale!

We have indeed been working hard on the mobile app and the latest versions are so much better than previous ones! If you aren't on the very latest version, please be sure to update on the App Store or Google Play Store.

If you do continue to run into issues on the mobile app or if you're needing something more from it, please send those needs to [email protected] and we'll see what we can do to help!