Showing 130 reviews of 99

SutiHR

A complete HR solution for companies of all sizes.

4.3 /5 (99 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 130 reviews of 99
Shannon J.

I used Suti HR in a previous organization. It's so good, I am launching in my new company!

Reviewed on 2021-01-26

I have been involved in several large-scale system implementations (of HRIS systems, ATS systems, and the HR side of an ERP) in my HR career. I have implemented and/or worked with NJOYN, Taleo, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Sage, and Suti (twice). Of all of the systems I've used and the vendors I have worked with, Suti has eclipsed them all in their flexibility, and the ability to fit the needs of the business!

Kirsten, as our implementation partner, has been outstanding. She is responsive, solutions-oriented, and has this incredible "can-do" attitude with every crazy request. We've had such a good experience that we are now investing in Sutisoft for our Accounts Payable and Employee Expense solutions!

Pros

I am a Director of People and Culture (HR) for a medium-sized non-profit organization. I launched Suti-HR as a cost-effective solution for effective time tracking in my previous organization, and quickly found it did so much more than that for us. When I changed companies, and realized we needed to implement a new HRIS as the current one didn't meet our needs, there was no question I wanted to work with SUTI-HR again!

There is so much to like about this system! It is user-friendly and it supports all of the core functions of a comprehensive HR system at a fraction of the cost. I think the real differentiator with Suti, though, is the SERVICE. They are committed to understanding the needs of the client, and will build the system around your business needs, rather than forcing you to change your business to adapt to a system.

It is a highly reliable, secure, cloud-based solution with a vendor who will work hard to support your business. I am happy to be a client of Suti for the second time around!

Cons

I am struggling to come up with a "con". I think maybe the fact that the system is SO flexible, it can be a lot to learn for the administrator. However, they've provided training videos that teach you what you need to know, and will always take a call to support you when you need it.

Again, I liked the system enough after using it for almost 6 years in my previous organization that it was the system of choice in my new agency.

Jessica C.

Suti software has been an excellent addition to our company.

Reviewed on 2018-03-08

Pros

I like that this software isn't just HR. It also has Time Management and Expense tracking all in one. There have been some functionalities that we want the software to do, but it didn't have. The team has done an excellent job of creating the functionalities for us to have the software perform how we want it to.
In the Mobile App, our employees can clock in and out, request time off, manager's can approve their departments time off requests, I can see my PTO balance. Having this mobile app has allowed us to eliminate our physical time clock that we previously used. The app is very easy to use.
Overall, this is an excellent HR software. We reviewed 6 different software packages and this is the one we chose. We are not disappointed! The support is fantastic.

Cons

Learning how to manage some of the functionalities has been a challenge. However, our support team has been wonderful. I just need to send an email asking how to do something and I get a response back within a short amount of time.
The Mobile App is great to use. There are some functions that we would like to have available in the Mobile App that currently are not available.

Lesley A.

It’s okay

Reviewed on 2019-01-30

Pros

I like the layout and it’s pretty simple as far as figuring out how it works.

Cons

What I liked least was the issues I’ve had with my schedule being correct. A lot of times it would glitch when it came to my punch in and out times and more often than not, at the end of the week my hours were incorrect.

Jason L.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Working Great!

Reviewed on 2020-06-23

Pros

Ability to be customized to suit specific business practices.

Cons

Can run a little slow from time to time.

• Industry: Individual & Family Services

Good software

Reviewed on 2019-01-30

Pros

its ease of use its comfortable to navigate around

Cons

nothing at all works great for what i do on it

Denise G.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Suti HR

Reviewed on 2018-12-21

Less emails back and forth to send manual onboarding and benefits, better tracking for PTO requests

Pros

Removing the manual process of onboarding and benefits.

Cons

A little confusing to setup and navigate to meet our needs

Lisset I.

Suti is excellent

Reviewed on 2019-10-10

I have been able to manage my staff and my own work better with Suti. Suti is an excellent software.

Pros

I like that it keeps track of worked hours, leave time, and when performance evaluations are due.

Cons

I do not dislike anything. Suti is a very useful software.

Alisha M.

Reviewed on 2019-01-30

Getting paid and seeing my time off balances and performance

Pros

It was fast easy and convenient. Have not experienced any glitches

Cons

I can’t find any. I have not had any bad experiences with the Suti Hr program and I have been using it for a year and a half.

Amy W.

Great product

Reviewed on 2019-01-31

SutiHR is a great product to help keep track of time worked and earned time off. Wouldn’t want to switch to any other product.

Pros

I love that everything is accessible from the home screen with just one click.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints at this time.

Robert H.

Great Software

Reviewed on 2019-01-30

Pros

The Ease of use. Being able to clock in and out on my phone along with requesting days.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the fact that you have to be set a certain times to clock in and out.

Mareeka L.

Great Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2016-07-06

The Customer Support Team is AWESOME! They are always willing to make updates to enable features to help our daily workflow. They take time to make sure we have what we need and work to make improvements daily.

Pros

The Dashboards & Reporting tools are very efficient and useful.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a bit confusing to figure out how to use new features without asking a lot of questions or reading through the guides.

Travis S.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Overall good product

Reviewed on 2019-01-30

Works great for employees but can be difficult for upper management

Pros

Easy to read dashboard that’s give all essential data in one screen

Cons

Each employee has a specific time shift that is assigned to them if actual clock time differs you will be automatically clocked out leaving a hassle for the hr department

Robyn L.
  • Industry: Insurance

Love Suti!

Reviewed on 2018-08-24

Great experience, definitely looking to broaden what we use with them.

Pros

I love how simple it is! It has field for things I wouldn't even think of! The customer service is great, quick responses always.

Cons

I love everything about Suti, I do wish certain field names could be edited but we make it work!

Amy Y.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Great

Reviewed on 2019-01-30

It is easy to access my work file

Pros

That I can easily clock in on my phone and be able to see my time off

Cons

That it sometimes takes a minute in order for me to get logged in

Zachary H.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Excellent

Excellent

Pros

It keeps track of my timesheet and it is very accessible and easy to use

Cons

There was nothing I did not like about using auto hr

Thumbs up for SutiHR

Reviewed on 2019-01-30

Very easy to track hours and to review HR documents.

Pros

Ease of use. Very instinctual to figure out its functions and its great to be able to have all agency HR documents stored in one place.

Cons

There should have been a quick tutorial pop up the first time you signed on to give you an overview of the site.

Jessica S.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Suti is great!

Reviewed on 2019-01-30

I like how easily I can clock in and out. It has everything you need and not hard to navigate at all.

Pros

It’s very easy to use and manage and navigate.

Cons

I have never had any issues with it. It’s very easy.

Amanda M.

Maintenance

Reviewed on 2019-04-03

I have used Suti for about a year and it was easy to use and to apply for time off.

Pros

The pros is that my pto time was right there where the clock in screen is.

Cons

When the system would be down it was down.

Neelam K.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 2019-05-24

Karen E.
  • Industry: Insurance

Great HR Product

Reviewed on 2019-10-03

Great way to get a visual of time off and how much we have used and how much is left. Before we were using Word & Excel documents to track which was not very efficient.

Pros

The ease of submitting PTO & remote requests.

Cons

I have not come across anything yet as we just started using the product.

Matthew S.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Its OK

Reviewed on 2018-12-20

It makes inputting expenses easier but is not as effective as Concur.

Pros

The OCR is nice, the app operates quickly on a phone to make things simple.

Cons

Making changes is impossible, have to delete and re scan to update if miscatagorized.

Joselyn J.

Feedback

Reviewed on 2020-12-11

50/50

Pros

Checking the time off request for my team.

Cons

The changes that is not communicated they just do it and with out any advance notice or training.

Paula B.

Mixed feelings

Reviewed on 2018-09-11

We are happy to have all of our HR information in one place, but still have not been able to fully utilize all the features for lack of instruction and information, as well as ongoing glitches that have not been fixed. While the support was very good initially, over time support has been harder to access and slower to respond. We have had several support tickets pending for several weeks or months, and still have a new hire that we have not been able to convert to an employee after more than a month.

Pros

We love the look and feel of the interface. The dashboards are nicely organized. All of the features offered are exactly what we were looking for in an HR platform. We especially like the recruitment-to-onboarding, and the performance review features.

Cons

The set up of the system is not user friendly and there are no written guidelines for setup. We have had to rely on Suti support to set things up, but we have found that we must know exactly what we are trying to accomplish. In other words, the system does things that we had not imagined, but we were not freely offered those features and set up until we specifically asked for information in those areas. Even then, the instruction received did not include best practices on how to use the features. For example, the recruitment feature is very powerful, but requires very specific steps to move to each new phase of the process. That information was not provided when the feature was set up and we have had to learn through trial and error instead of having a concise written procedure for how to access some of the information and move through the process. It is quite confusing. The same goes for the Benefits enrollment feature. Lastly, we were told that a time block feature would be added to the time management so that we could enter time as blocks of time worked rather than start and end times. That was originally scheduled for the end of 2017 and still has not happened.

Response from SutiSoft

Hi Paula, Thank you for your feedback! Customer feedback is very valuable as it helps us to evaluate our processes and make plans for improvement.

We apologize for the frustration and confusion.

As you mentioned, we are working on making it easier to access the help videos and guides. Currently we have a knowledge base filled with help articles: SutiHR Knowledge Base

Please note that we also have Account Managers available for additional training if needed.

You also mentioned about the ability to enter in the number of hours worked for the day. This feature has been added to the timesheets. We¿d be happy to setup a time discuss and review with you.

Sage P.

SutiHR

Reviewed on 2016-10-13

I didn't want to have to subscribe to a few different software companies to get what I needed at this time. SuitHR offered me all that I was interested in: recruitment, onboarding, personnel, performance review, time tracking, time off requests, benefit tracking, training and project management. In addition they have an area for company news and photos of each employee. I wanted this to work as a company dashboard, not just a tool for HR. The folks at SutiHR have been great about training and ongoing support as I get further and further into the capabilities of the software. I'm very pleased with SutiHR and would recommend them to any sized company.

Pros

The software has a lot of functionality
Customer service
Cost

Cons

There is a lot to think about as you get setup. The more time you take to input, the better the outcome.