LogicBox

Custom-built business management software.

4.3/5
Customer Support Software

49 Software options

Nick F.

A mobile office for technicians

Reviewed on 2018-10-16

Overall this system is incredible for our business. It saves so much time and provides so many resources. There are things they could do to make it more user-friendly, but we are happy with it.

Pros

Logicbox is customized for our specific needs in our field. We are able to provide customers with resources right away.

Cons

The software is not super customizable. We can only upload 3 pictures per page and then have to open another page to upload more pictures. It would save lots of time if we could just pick all the pictures for each job at once.

Cheryl G.

User Friendly Software

Reviewed on 2016-07-21

Using this software for over 3 years now, it is user friendly and easy for new hires to learn. User tracking is something we check all the time to see who did what.

Pros

Ease of use, navigation and cloning ability for repeat customers makes adding a new order a breeze

Cons

Tasking feature could use some help, would love to have some color in the app

Neha H.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

review for logicbox

Reviewed on 2017-02-15

It offers a suite of standard CRM functions that can be configured to incorporate, and automate, the unique processes and workflows of a company, creating a single, integrated system that streamlines operations and increases efficiency.

Carl A.
  • Industry: Import & Export

Positive Review for LogicBox

Reviewed on 2016-07-20

We have been using LogicBox as a CRM tool integrated with our warehouse management system for our Call Center. We have asked LogicBox to make numerous enhancements and modifications and they have done an excellent job doing so.

Pros

Ease of use and excellent team at LogicBox

Cons

No complaints

Ben S.

LogicBox Success

Reviewed on 2016-07-20

Very good flow of the product. I use the product daily and never have any issues with it. I have had things I would like done and the responsiveness has been good.

Pros

Cons

More hyperlinks needed.

Jake L.

Stellar custom software developers

Reviewed on 2016-07-20

LogicBox Software not only helped us by developing a solution for us, but in the process they helped us streamline our existing workflows throughout the company.

Carlos B.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

All in one out of the box. Great Functionality and excellent support!

Reviewed on 2016-07-19

The Logic box team was very helpful at all time they always tried to make our solution work at the best price.

Pros

It was allways a win - win relationship
The software delivers what they offers.
Out of the box system

Cons

Although I love the price, the licensing is always a con for a SMB. I really dislike the recurrent payments

Stephanei M.

LogicBox Software Experience

Reviewed on 2016-09-27

We have a good working relationship with LogicBox and although we had challenges as we designed our platform, it came out in a way that is easy to use and navigate and fits the needs of our business very well. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a customized CRM experience.

Tom H.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

KBH Logicbox

Reviewed on 2016-07-25

I am new user to Logicbox. So far the times that I have used it have been very easy to use and I have no complaints.

• Customer Support Software

Makes my iPad a mobile office!

Reviewed on 2016-07-19

We use logicbox every day for work. It is customized for our job specifically. I appreciate the ability to complete my job while I am on site. I can charge the customer and send them an invoice with pictures of the job, while I am on site.

Pros

The vast amount of features is very impressive. It is a mobile data base/office. The program is reliable and relativley easy to use.

Cons

It is not aesthetically pleasing. We use it on our iPads and though it works well, the interface is very clunky. Most of all, I dislike the cumbersome task of loading pictures in. If I have to load ten pictures for a job, it only allows me to select one at a time, and only 3 per page, the. I have to open another finding and put in three more. It shouldn't be complicated to select all of them at once and hit upload.

Jeremiah B.

Logicbox Software Review

Reviewed on 2016-07-19

I use logicbox every day in my work and it is the most useful software I have used for large or small business applications.

Pros

This software is very versatile! There are as many options as you want or you can keep it minimal, either way it is very reliable and easy to use.

Cons

The software opens multiple tabs in order to navigate through your clients information. This is not a deal breaker, but I would like to see more movement through one tab instead of having to open multiple internet tabs.

Cody H.

Incredible Software

Reviewed on 2016-07-19

We use logicbox everyday for our company and I'm not sure what we would do without it. Every aspect of our business is streamlined and organized. It's really easy to use and I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

Pros

-The ability to type a few keys and have multiple search items pop up instantly.
-The ability to generate certain reports.
-Very easy to use.

Cons

-Occasionally it's been slow. But this is few and far between. I really don't have any serious complaints.

Robbie F.

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2016-07-19

The Logicbox team is very responsive questions and feature requests. The support from the team is what makes this product shine.

Christopher M.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

• Customer Support Software

easy for people who aren’t already familiar with this kind of software

Reviewed on 2017-10-10

Great great stuff

Pros

So easy to use I was easily using this within minutes an I’m bad at these programs it was so easy o use I love it

Cons

Nothing really this software is awesome I wish the home page or control panel could be a little better.

Aaron A.

Art Source Inc/Plus Interiors LogicBox Experience

Reviewed on 2014-08-26

Pros

LogicBox has great people to work with. If you need a customized solution, these are the guys to talk to first. We were assigned a project manager who really helped us narrow down what our needs were and helped us all get on the same page in terms of what our processes are and what we needed.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We looked at several customized solutions online, and LogicBox was the best combination of features, price, and support.

Drew W.

• Customer Support Software

Solid platform for Web-Based computing.

Reviewed on 2016-07-19

I use it every day for recording findings of work I do in the field, billing customers, collecting payment, and sending out invoices.

Pros

Well laid out, easy to use.

Amanda T.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

LogicBox CRM is the best

Reviewed on 2014-11-11

Pros

This product is amazing. I really can't think of anything I don't like about it! There aren't many things you can say that about!

Cons

Please see my comment above. I really cannot think of anything bad to say.

Dave L.

LogicBox CRM

Reviewed on 2016-07-22

We have enjoyed our relationship with Logicbox from the very beginning. The response time and communication on requests is very good. The folks at LogicBox try hard to understand our business and how we go about it so that product development is better focused. We never hesitate to recommend LogicBox to anyone when discussing CRM.

Brian K.
  • Industry: Banking

Brian's review

Reviewed on 2016-07-22

The software works great to track our front end business. We use it to track new credit applications.

Pros

The ease of use. It is easy to enter a new deal and it is easy to push information to the next person who needs to review the new lease schedule

Cons

I like the software and have nothing negative to say about it. They have customized it to our company to make it user friendly.

• Customer Support Software

Logicbox is helpful because it makes my ipad a mobile office.

Reviewed on 2017-10-20

Makes our job possible with less demands on the office

Pros

I love the portability of the software across multiple platforms. I can use it on my tablet, phone, and laptop.

Cons

For our business we input pictures for our customers and we have to upload each picture individually then only 3 per page. To put in 15 pictures takes at least 5 minutes, which seems crazy.

Matthew G.

Logicbox rox!

Reviewed on 2016-07-19

I use logicbox all day long for work. Rarely do I have functionally issues. The one or two I've had over the years has been resolved in minutes or by a simple log out and log back in.

Pros

The functionality of our page for work has all needed features at my fingertips. I'm an iPhone user and I like apple operating system for its simplicity. Logicbox has grown to be the other part of my preference when using software for work.

Cons

Sometimes is slows down on me but not often.

Rhonda B.

User Friendly Software

Reviewed on 2016-07-19

I went to work for another company that did not use Logicbox software for scheduling and order entry. I could not wait to come back to my former employer partially because of the ease of the system. It is user friendly.

Kevin H.

Very helpful!

Reviewed on 2016-07-19

My experience with Logicbox has been wonderful. My company has a customized application for our techs in the field and it has changed the way we operate for the better. I was with the company before we went "paperless" and still remember having to write everything down by hand, even draw diagrams, and use carbon copies for record keeping. Now with the software, all of that is much more streamlined and accessible, let alone functional.

Pros

The auto-forms that are generated by just a click and the ability to search in a database for anything and everything.

Cons

Some of the bugs that come up at first when our company updates to a new version.

Laura R.

Logicbox Review by new user

Reviewed on 2016-07-26

I am currently using the product to search for historical information. It is very simple to do a search, and I have been able to find various information with ease. I cannot rate Value for Money or Customer Support as I have no information/experience there.

Pros

I like the wide variety of filters available to narrow a search. The export to Excel option could also be very useful for our department processes.

Cons

If I click on a tab, it is either very slow or I have to click multiple times to get the program to respond.

I also don't like that if I open a record(lets say a specific schedule after I've done a search on a customer), and I hit the back arrow, it won't go back to my search. It's goes back to whatever tab I am under, typically the "Commenced" tab.

Angela H.
  • Industry: Import & Export

Logicbox CRM

Reviewed on 2016-07-20

Flexible, customized CRM program that is easy to use and backed by great customer support. The program is very efficient and has the ability to integrate with other programs, such as warehouse management. It will definitely help facilitate customer communication and account management efforts.