Showing 64 reviews of 49

Logicbox

Custom-built business management software.

4.5 /5 (49 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 64 reviews of 49
Dave L.

LogicBox CRM

Reviewed on 2016-07-22

We have enjoyed our relationship with Logicbox from the very beginning. The response time and communication on requests is very good. The folks at LogicBox try hard to understand our business and how we go about it so that product development is better focused. We never hesitate to recommend LogicBox to anyone when discussing CRM.

Brian K.
  • Industry: Banking

Brian's review

Reviewed on 2016-07-22

The software works great to track our front end business. We use it to track new credit applications.

Pros

The ease of use. It is easy to enter a new deal and it is easy to push information to the next person who needs to review the new lease schedule

Cons

I like the software and have nothing negative to say about it. They have customized it to our company to make it user friendly.

Jeremiah B.

Logicbox Software Review

Reviewed on 2016-07-19

I use logicbox every day in my work and it is the most useful software I have used for large or small business applications.

Pros

This software is very versatile! There are as many options as you want or you can keep it minimal, either way it is very reliable and easy to use.

Cons

The software opens multiple tabs in order to navigate through your clients information. This is not a deal breaker, but I would like to see more movement through one tab instead of having to open multiple internet tabs.

Carl A.

Positive Review for LogicBox

Reviewed on 2016-07-20

We have been using LogicBox as a CRM tool integrated with our warehouse management system for our Call Center. We have asked LogicBox to make numerous enhancements and modifications and they have done an excellent job doing so.

Pros

Ease of use and excellent team at LogicBox

Cons

No complaints

Jake L.

Stellar custom software developers

Reviewed on 2016-07-20

LogicBox Software not only helped us by developing a solution for us, but in the process they helped us streamline our existing workflows throughout the company.

Christopher M.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

easy for people who aren’t already familiar with this kind of software

Reviewed on 2017-10-10

Great great stuff

Pros

So easy to use I was easily using this within minutes an I’m bad at these programs it was so easy o use I love it

Cons

Nothing really this software is awesome I wish the home page or control panel could be a little better.

Kevin H.

Very helpful!

Reviewed on 2016-07-19

My experience with Logicbox has been wonderful. My company has a customized application for our techs in the field and it has changed the way we operate for the better. I was with the company before we went "paperless" and still remember having to write everything down by hand, even draw diagrams, and use carbon copies for record keeping. Now with the software, all of that is much more streamlined and accessible, let alone functional.

Pros

The auto-forms that are generated by just a click and the ability to search in a database for anything and everything.

Cons

Some of the bugs that come up at first when our company updates to a new version.

Aaron A.

Art Source Inc/Plus Interiors LogicBox Experience

Reviewed on 2014-08-26

Pros

LogicBox has great people to work with. If you need a customized solution, these are the guys to talk to first. We were assigned a project manager who really helped us narrow down what our needs were and helped us all get on the same page in terms of what our processes are and what we needed.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We looked at several customized solutions online, and LogicBox was the best combination of features, price, and support.

Angela H.

Logicbox CRM

Reviewed on 2016-07-20

Flexible, customized CRM program that is easy to use and backed by great customer support. The program is very efficient and has the ability to integrate with other programs, such as warehouse management. It will definitely help facilitate customer communication and account management efforts.

Ben G.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

The mobile app is great!

Reviewed on 2016-07-19

I used this day in and day out. It's a great mobile app that allows me to keep track of all my work.

Amanda T.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

LogicBox CRM is the best

Reviewed on 2014-11-11

Pros

This product is amazing. I really can't think of anything I don't like about it! There aren't many things you can say that about!

Cons

Please see my comment above. I really cannot think of anything bad to say.

Kristofer T.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Works for what it needs to work for

Reviewed on 2016-09-09

Pros

I like that it does what its supposed to. It is to the point.

Cons

It's a little confusing to understand all the bells and whistles at first, but once understanding how to navigate the software is becomes incredibly useful.

Charles D.

Love this Product

Reviewed on 2016-07-22

Respective to Collection work this product assists with supporting documentation and historical records

Mark M.

Lives up to the name!

Reviewed on 2016-07-20

As CEO of Red Rhino Leak Detection I was dead set on finding a software solution that would streamline our company. Im proud to say that the team over at Logicbox has done that and more! Their process is simple they dive into your company with spock like precision to understand your needs (probably better than you know them :) then they build a custom solution to meet them! If your an up and coming company looking for something more than a standard white label product than you would be crazy not to call the guys over at Logicbox to find out what they can offer you.

Pros

Customization and simplicity of having software built for your needs versus white label products that have a lot of clutter that you will never use as well as doesn't hit the mark.

Cons

periodic slow loading times on big reports... not sure theres a way around that.

David S.

D.Stuart/Kingsbridge

Reviewed on 2016-07-27

User friendly, fairly easy to get up and running, unsure about value for the dollar as I am not involved in that end of the process. Still learning details on how to run specific reports, however the data is there to retrieve.

Pros

Easy of access to each transaction and list of total transactions

Cons

Some fundamental entries still need to be cleaned up, for instance, while entering a transaction and the vendor or client has not been entered previously, one must delete the transaction, go into the system and pre-enter the vendor/client information, then go back and enter the transaction. There should be a way to enter the client/vendor during the 'deal entry' process.

Cory W.

Organization At Its Best

Reviewed on 2016-07-19

I use Logicbox through my work (Red Rhino Leak Detection), honestly it's a great program that not only keeps things organized but also keeps everyone on the same page instantly.

Pros

I enjoy being able to contact virtually anyone in our company throu it to keep them up to date, being able to contact company partners, on the same program still being able to manage my schedule and others.

Cons

Some times tracking down contact information can be a little convoluted.

Eric B.

Logicbox review

Reviewed on 2016-07-19

I've been working with Logicbox for around 3-4 years now. I can't imagine doing business without it. As long as you have internet, Logicbox is at the tip of your fingertips ready to help you maximize productivity and efficiency for your business.

Pros

Everything is in one place: billing, service scheduling, customer databases, partner databases, employee stats and productivity, work history, etc... Whether working from a PC, ipad, or iphone, no matter where I am I can work.

Cons

It requires training on how to use it. In other words, it's not self-explanatory. You have to know the system well in order to maximize its effectiveness.

Neha H.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

review for logicbox

Reviewed on 2017-02-15

It offers a suite of standard CRM functions that can be configured to incorporate, and automate, the unique processes and workflows of a company, creating a single, integrated system that streamlines operations and increases efficiency.

Julio M.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Acceptable

Reviewed on 2016-07-20

In general, the software works fine, I can change the configurations by myself in a very short period of time.

Pros

Cons

The name of the sections may mislead you or confuse you when you are changing the configuration.

Ganesh P.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Best solution for Hosting Solution

Reviewed on 2018-09-28

Product is good but response is slow may be they might have busy in other technical work.

Pros

Complete hosting solution to start a new hosting reseller program to boast sales.

Cons

Support is bit slow as didnt received a price qoute after 10 days.

Nick F.

A mobile office for technicians

Reviewed on 2018-10-16

Overall this system is incredible for our business. It saves so much time and provides so many resources. There are things they could do to make it more user-friendly, but we are happy with it.

Pros

Logicbox is customized for our specific needs in our field. We are able to provide customers with resources right away.

Cons

The software is not super customizable. We can only upload 3 pictures per page and then have to open another page to upload more pictures. It would save lots of time if we could just pick all the pictures for each job at once.